Tfw you miss the days when liberals would BTFO conservashits

>tfw you miss the days when liberals would BTFO conservashits

Attached: smug man.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Please end it

Attached: lena-dunham-short-story.jpg (2400x3000, 925K)

>Conservashits

People who say this word have a 100 percent chance of being cringey autistic retards

Now conservashits BTFO of libtards.

Attached: 803025F7-4A66-4594-AB31-9F0F126E3BAA.jpg (300x168, 24K)

How can you miss something that was only 8 hours ago?

>haha yes that's a good point [reiterates Republican sound bite] but you're [rich/white/christian/patriotic/from the south]
>audience laughs
>pulls smug Christmas elf face

You are going to have to remind me when this ever happened.

>they now shill for ME wars and direct confrontation with Russia

They only cared because it was the Repubs doing it.

When the Dems fucked up Libya as bad as Iraq was, they were silent.

I believe you mean "when leftist fags would make stupid faces and non-sequitur insults to mock cuckservatives for being insufficiently kill whitey". It still happens, but no one who matters cares.

Daily Show was actually funny and John Stewart would probably be called a Nazi in today's political climate because he's not far left

Jews advocating for the destruction of the western world was never funny or insightful.

Meanwhile, in the present day

Attached: 7XL1pG7.png (1280x720, 843K)

Attached: 1520220516549.jpg (1242x2208, 1.31M)

Attached: zbfiwndowavy-1.jpg (640x1136, 100K)

Attached: T0RFHZv.png (1140x348, 138K)

Attached: qjkdiqah87vy-1.png (1391x673, 178K)

Kyle Kulinski of Secular talk.

Attached: secular-talk-follow-kyle-kulinski-i-think-ben-shapiro-and-6329518.png (500x546, 87K)

Attached: DQ1k1hkzUnJzCGrTPN-H9YYB1jcHuEdDe0DRi5xvU64.jpg (707x185, 40K)

>In denial while op has completed his stages of grief

The Colbert Report was actually funny too

Oh how the mighty have fallen, Trump has literally broken these people

>he's not far left
bait

Yea conservatives used to be the establishment mainstream... with their bibles and church and controlling bs... then the youth counter culture rebelled with sex drugs and rock n roll... now sex drugs and rock n roll is the mainstream establishment... and the youth are rebelling with no fap lmao

Kyle Kulinski is a strawmanning squeaker who's comebacks usually consist of:
>'Ok....Realllllly?!?!'
>'Are you serious?!?!!?!'
>*rolls eyes while slowly exhaling*
>[insert carefully selected statistics that push my agenda while strawmanning the enemy staring into the camera with disbelief]

Attached: kulinski.jpg (1250x600, 287K)

Kek!

Attached: 97394759834750.jpg (750x1024, 84K)

saved

>the days when liberals would BTFO conservashits
They never did, you were simply too young to realize it.

i watched it every night before before bed in 5th grade (i'd fall asleep around the time of his boring guest). He played a much better over-the-top republican.

The interview where he threw water in Richard Branson's face was amazing.

Ctrl+F (((Leibowitz)))
0 found

>btfo consists of the typical leftist framing for an "obvious" conclusion "nobody" would disagree with
The out of context interviews should be subjected to libel if the law weren't so cucked

You're talking a Century of Indoctrination being battled GLOBALLY!

AND WE KNOW WHO THE SHIT STARTERS ARE!

Attached: 100percent.jpg (500x400, 42K)

1.) Dubya was not a conservative. He did nothing to advance conservatism except muh tax cuts. Borders wide open, wars, Medicare expansion for muh Boomer vote, those are his only lasting accomplishments. He was a complete disaster, the Bush family being pure globalist old WASP carpetbaggers from New England. But Dubya knew how to hide that well with that Texas accent. Don't forget that his father signed the Immigration Act of 1990, eliminating English language requirements, adopting the diversity lotto, and increasing immigration as a net by 40%, and overlooked piece of legislation vis-a-vis Hart-Cellar.

2.) The left have nothing to sell us on anymore. Neo-conservatism is dead. They don't have all the low-hanging fruit they did during the Bush presidency. It was easy mode back then, because the GOP was essentially a globalist party, and the left were able to make them take the heat for and capitalize on the situation. Then we get eight years of Obummer, same as the old boss, and even before Trump the GOP was truly fixing itself with the Tea Party and primary challenging these cuckservative open borders faggots.

Jesus, I'm crying

It was only funny because we were immature and didn't understand we were being taken for a ride. It's always been bullshit propaganda, the only problem is that the 2000-2012 era Republicans were so terrible that no rebuttal was possible.

His show has always been a mean-spirited, horribly exaggerated strawman designed to make you hate (but also hold extreme contempt for) non-progressive America.

I would come home after class every day and play minecraft while watching comedy central. stewart then colbert then either south park or futurama and it was cozy af