Politics and diet

>A recent study found that conservatives are far more likely to return to consuming meat after being on a vegan diet

livekindly.co/conservative-right-wing-vegan/amp/

What's your diet?
What are your views?

Attached: 20180312_135839.jpg (2160x2160, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

quick-german-recipes.com/cabbage-soup-recipe.html
oneacrevintagehome.com/recipe/slow-cooker-german-cabbage-soup/
bettycrocker.com/recipes/german-sausage-and-cabbage-soup/24f2ebc1-36f2-405b-9ac9-f6b952b17296
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic related

Attached: 1491294025775.jpg (642x425, 66K)

Those look like gizzards, only niggers and southerners eat gizzard, yee haw motherfucker

Attached: A3767613-A3BA-4C1A-B590-CE3008707098.jpg (1500x2242, 314K)

Gizzards are ok

Because their bodies were craving protein and B12.

Being a (((moral))) eater is artificial first world bullshit. Eat whatever you can get your hands on in its closest to natural state. Squirrels and tubers.

Attached: mmm.webm (608x568, 2.92M)

There is no such thing as moral consumption.

Attached: avo_latte.webm (540x540, 2.89M)

>shit recover of shit with extra shit on it

I'm eating arroz de pato right now
é uma delícia

I have been vegan for 6 years. I am not planning on returning to eating meat. I support extrajudicial justice to stop people from harming animals not social justice.

Mostly keto. I have liberal ideals but conservative values.

I would unironically have a coconut coffee.

I can confirm, was vegetarian for a year and returned to meat. I was way more tolerant of the left during the veggie period.

>scratched teflon
enjoy dying

i was a vegan for a week and bounced back twice as carnivorous

we are omnivores by evolution don't fight it

What is all this diet cucking bullshit?

If you can eat vegetables regularly you aren't a man.

If you can't eat meat regularly you aren't a man.

Both are true. Both are reality. Deal with it. I don't care if you have end stage kidney disease. If you can't eat your protein you already aren't a man. I don't care if you have celiac disease you would die if you needed to eat what's in front of you. I don't care if you think avoiding veggies makes you a man it's fucking step two out of 90 at best. I definitely don't care if you are vegan or vegetarian because you are a toothpick waiting to be snapped.

Also eat raw sliced onions.

Cruciferous vegetables increase testosterone. Why do you think TV and movies have been pushing the idea that they're "gross" for so long?

Attached: cruciferous.jpg (2584x1623, 805K)

twarog is mega tasty.

lots of bialo!

>vegan for 6 years
height and weight?

you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: 1496329290282.jpg (455x376, 28K)

Too much starch.

Give me a big steak and grilled veggies and I'm happy.

Vegan here. Hardest part of being vegan is when you are out and you have to try to make it work. If my friends want to go to mexican food then I have to order a enslada with no cheese and corn tortillas. I could make a vegan dish at home that is 100x better than that boring shit.

Grilled is tasty, but steamed retain more nutritional value.

Boiled cabbage is pretty fucking great, too. Cut into quarters, boil until soft, serve with salt and black pepper. Yum. Then you use the water as the base for a soup.

Are you cooking chicken awful again poland-bro?
I remember you from anotehr thread a few weeks back.
Or people with an actual food culture, like the whole of europe. Could also be butterflied hearts.

Learn how to make germanic/slavish cabbage stews with potatoes and cured pork meats and shit.

Best stuff ever.

Pussy.

I get roughly 100g protein/day, all from plants. There are other options besides just meat. Hell you could go half vegan and still get alot of the benefits of the diet. Being a man is about far more that what you eat.

It's lent right now so no meat until easter for me.
I do eat fish about once a week though.

Where do you get your b12 from?

Don't just tell us that, post recipe. I got an awesome recipe for pork roast from a Swede on here.

My views? They're attempting to turn is into cannibalistic zombies. Look up the company *SENOMYX*

They use the kidneys of aborted human fetuses to make *flavor enhancers* that go into processed foods and beverages. A good time is thing: if it's some in gas stations, it likely contains Senomyxb flavor enhancers.

Attached: 1516614271935.jpg (816x404, 131K)

>100g of protein
>Enough

I need at least 150g according to /fit/, and that's on the lower end.

>Gizzards are ok
gizzards are just fine, in gravy and with mash (for instance)
But with yoghurt???

Attached: ConfusedNigger.jpg (600x512, 26K)

He's clearly making a curry of some kind, which can traditionally be served with yoghurt.

It's special kind of sour greek yoghurt. Don't underestimate balkan yoghurt, mate.

5'10" 165lbs

>which can traditionally be served with yoghurt
Where? I just wanted to add something thick to my turkey stomaches.

Because trump supporters are weak willed. They can not overcome their primal urges because of their low IQ.

Its just a fkin stew man.
Peel potaotes, clean cabbage and set aside.
Dice 2-3 white onions and cook them to soft and clear in some vegetable oil, throw in some bacon maybe some pork meat of your choosing and maybe some cured sausages, stir it all, throw in potatoes and diced cabbage, bring to a boil for a few seconds. put on low heat and let it simmer for a few hours.
Salt,pepper and whatever spice you desire and think fits.
Done. eat with hot mustard .

Its just a vegetable/meat stew. Theres no need for an actual recipe.

quick-german-recipes.com/cabbage-soup-recipe.html
oneacrevintagehome.com/recipe/slow-cooker-german-cabbage-soup/
bettycrocker.com/recipes/german-sausage-and-cabbage-soup/24f2ebc1-36f2-405b-9ac9-f6b952b17296

the second one is closest to the one i do i think

Limited bread and wheats, loads of meat, moderate veggies, absolutely no soy of any kind or its derivatives.
Conservative ethno-nationalist.

You can always order yoghurt with curries and spicy dishes at most foreign restaurants here.

>Not loads of veggies with plenty of meat

If you're eating 2kg of food a day or so, 500g of that should be lean meat. The rest should be vegetables.

Diet does not determine gender. You sound like the trannies who say they can change their gender on an arbitrary whim.

Attached: slender.png (977x955, 1.36M)

Thanks! I love cabbage, never had it in a stew. I'll be trying it tonight.

>A good role of thumb

pizza rolls
republican
get your hands off my guns you fucking faggots

It's maybe 800g a day, but I see.

>'murican food "culture"

Attached: 128259251093.gif (100x95, 7K)

>eating over 3 pounds of vegetables and only a pound of meat a day

Attached: 1443469879112.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Looks good desu

chicken breast
brown rice
avocodo
eggs
oatmeal
greek yogurt

Hitler did nothing wrong

Research SENOMYX

i don't have one. i eat whatever i want and exercise regularly. it's that simple. diets are for women.

a recent study found that conservatives are cucks

it's about 1g/kg of bodyweight.
but yeah 1,5g just to be on the safe side

A serving of meat is the size of a deck of cards bro. Just buy less meat of higher quality and stop fucking your colon up.

ill kill a deer, ill catch a fish. i grow my own food. planning on getting chickens for eggs soon.

but i wont eat anything from the hell of a slaughterhouse.

yes God gave us dominion over the animals, but he sure didnt forsee factory farming.

educate yourself. its all torture and pain. there are ethical ways of slaughtering animals and using their products.

a true conservative conserves. one choice at a time.

Attached: 1520690703142.png (1200x900, 331K)

>god created man
>couldn't forsee factory farming
>a true conservative conserves. one choice at a time.
you're conserving what exactly? there is no shortage of cows and chickens, my retarded guy. in fact, removing the factory farms would devastate their populations since they're retards bred to be slaughtered.

This.

Lots of sauces are made with yogurt. Tzatziki is basically just yogurt, cucumber, garlic and olive oil.

I'm worried for you Horst. Stop killing yourself.

Keto , christian.

Hitler was vegetarian.

One deck of cards? SURE!

Attached: playing cards.jpg (1888x1062, 215K)

Attached: If you're cold.jpg (1193x916, 139K)

any other recipe boss?

>be me
>16
>see PETA videos of slaughterhouse abuse
>wtf
>PETA claims it’s like that everywhere
>go full vegan
>few years past, fuck that shit and now eat meat every day
Was never a liberal, but did become much more conservative

that’s what happened to me

gizzards can be awesome you faggot

>What's your diet?
Chicken, Beef, Fish.

>What are your views?
Strict constitutionalist

Attached: 158947613-Filet_Oscar.jpg (1600x1062, 136K)

hahah literally resorted to name calling.

my personal beliefs are based in tradition and right wing philosophy. i wouldnt call any omnivore retarded, i'll keep my arguments on the high ground.

i really dont see why motherfuckers are always trying to make me more like them.

here's a fun fact: retaining my beliefs doesn't mean i apply the same to any other person. if you want to eat animal products, by all means go ahead.

there is no shortage of cows and chickens, so go ahead and eat what I'm not.

my moral compass is not of your concern, as yours is not mine.

Who the fuck doesn’t eat vegetables regularly you weirdo stop eating like you’re 15
Vegetables are great so is meat eat both faggot

Try cutting Brussel sprouts in half, crack black pepper on them, drape slices of bacon on top of them and then bake it low and slow (~350). Serve on a small bed of brown rice.

>be me
>go on a complete vegan diet
>get fat and weak
>realize it's a sham
>go back to eating meat
>get healthy again and ripped

1. Keto
2. Meritocratic-tehnocrat ethnonationalist christian.
>mexcrement food
Spain was a mistake.

It's not fucking chicken giblets and teflon, buy a new pan and make it stainless steel, If any of you morons are using teflon pans that look like that you may as well KYS.

>50% meat 40% carbs 10% veggies
>ethno-nationalist

>Keto
Best diet for me hands down. It's incredible how lethargic you are if you are full on carbs

Have you tried Low carb diet compared to Keto?

Yeah, I varied the carbs a bit. It works well until about 10-15% carbs afterwards I get drowsy all day. If I up it even higher I'm bloated

Basically Ketogenic

>If you can eat vegetables regularly you aren't a man.

this is the most cucked thing I've read today.

Why is time being wasted on such a trivial “study?” They couldn’t think of anything better to do?

What did you say about gizzards?

I make several meals that could feed me three days. Oven baked mac and cheese with bacon, pork and sage, fried rice with chicken, lasagna and beef stewed in dark beer. I freeze two portions for later consumption. Between frozen meals I eat steamed vegetables with steak or fish
and pizza made from scratch to use up leftovers.

I'm sick of ketofaggots. You shills are fucking everywhere.

You're not even doing real keto, you're doing the first stage of Atkins.

"Real" keto is only worthwhile if you're prone to seizures caused by insulin spikes.

how can there be a real keto wtf are you talking about

Attached: 1496992020236.jpg (1080x1080, 259K)

you would need an insane amount of cruciferous veggies in order to make any significant effect on your hormones, besides, they don't increase testosterone they just prevent conversion of testosterone to estrogen.

cruciferous are actually bad for you in big amounts, they are goitrogenic and prevent the absorption of iodine and mess with the activity of your thyroid which can impact your T levels negatively.

Cast iron is GOAT.

The original ketogenic diet was designed to help children prone to insulin induced seizures. Literally 100% of your calories from fat. The modern popularized "keto" diet is merely a run of the mill low carb diet, identical to the first stage of the Atkins diet.

Basically dairy + paleo, fat focused.

*chicken offal =/= not awful.

I'm vegan but I get my B12 from pussy.

Attached: 1519586662077.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

Yeah i lovem, what i said sounded like i hated them i guess

Attached: C32FE587-82DD-4430-B1FA-D2F2178CE159.jpg (1472x1546, 217K)