Evangelion 3.0+1.0

Is this film EVER coming out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGy4RimdR9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You will (not) live long enough

Hopefully it won't.

Nope. That's the whole point.

Every time someone makes a comment about it, it gets delayed by a day.

Don't know and don't care.
What I want to know is, are they ever going to release the series on Blu-ray in the west?

So same as my desire for suicide. Never really made the connection until now.

When Anno has free time, maybe. This is a backburner project for him, something to do when he wants more money, or has nothing else to work.

But Anno doesn't do anything. He's living the dream, it's like a hobby to him.

He was recently involved with the Godzilla movie, which is a dream project for him. I'm saying don't expect anything unless he's out of anything else to do.

Evangelion: 3.0 when?
youtube.com/watch?v=lGy4RimdR9o

This. What we got is fucking incomprehensible without knowing what happened in those 10 years (if it has any meaning at all)

You would think for a franchise this big we'd get something else than shit drawn with crayons.

Don't hold your breath

But shit drawn with crayons is a series trademark

Those two speed-drawn frames honestly have more substance to them than all the Rebuilds put together.

yeah its coming out. Someone was paid to make that poster.

On a side note, kinda funny that the actual movie poster kinda looks like the fan-made version from years ago.

will m00t come back when it comes out? shitposting against reifags with him was the high point of my life

That's a sketch for the imageboard for the opening of the 4th film. It will begin exactly where 3.0 ended, panning down over this image as Asuka Rei and Shinji walk towards the camera, mirroring 3.0's ending which panned upward and Asuka Rei and Shinji were moving away from the camera.

Joke's on you, the 4th film will be about Shinji reuniting with the real Rei and ending up happily ever after together.

>It will begin exactly where 3.0 ended
anno pls

The shot is symbolic of Blue winning over Red in the end.

i know that.

The only reason I'm looking forward to this is so I can confirm that the entirety of Rebuild is shit instead of just part of it.

>tfw it will confirm the entirety of Rebuild is a masterpiece instead

>Ep 4 is a clip show

>Rei winning anything

Asuka ntr'd god. She always wins.

Asuka's not really that great, it's just that Rei's shit so she wins single-handedly

She's got a lot of hidden passion and potential. She always wins over her self-destructive urges and comes out stronger.

>he didn't get it

There was nothing to get, it was Anno being a lying ass hole like he always is.

user, I .. have to give you a Gendo seal of approval for this post.