Qatar Promised U.S.: Documentary on D.C. 'Israel Lobby' Won't Air

archive.is/uOB28

Attached: israel-lobby-us.jpg (340x255, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/contactus/
youtube.com/watch?v=ohCfS55zGME
youtube.com/watch?v=220XsrVZ1rk
youtube.com/watch?v=H6YvZy_IsZY&t=1912s
youtube.com/watch?v=ji1aG5s9qI4
youtube.com/watch?v=K3mHv3l_7cE
youtube.com/watch?v=G3dpwxl4E18
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmUS5BVr_mY&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=A3RiqzVA8HI
aljazeera.com/contactus
youtube.com/watch?v=LRSsybt9wAo
archive.is/uOB28
timesofisrael.com/american-pro-israel-lobby-girds-for-al-jazeera-expose/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus man it's scary how much power AIPAC, ADL, and some of these other organizations wield. How do we get this film? I was looking forward to it

bump

Fucking Qucks.

Bump

Bump.

How do we get a copy?

>Qatar Promised

Jusa belong to the exceptional race, deal with it.

Attached: 1510508011669.png (812x727, 133K)

maybe somewhere on torrent.

its still not DECIDED if they wont air it . must wait and see.

look at the right side , "what you really know about soros"

This is the most important thread on pol now.

CONTACT THEM
>CONTACT THEM
CONTACT THEM
>CONTACT THEM
CONTACT THEM
>CONTACT THEM

ALJAZEERA
aljazeera.com/contactus/

QUATER EMBASSY
(202) 274-1600

DO IT NOW

Attached: B63619D3-CEC0-4080-B0BD-EED3226B217B.png (2480x3508, 302K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ohCfS55zGME

Attached: best koreans.jpg (962x641, 232K)

Bunp

Get bumpin' kiddos

Attached: 28722090_1615869878490026_1989157915_n.png (836x960, 923K)

youtube.com/watch?v=220XsrVZ1rk

Attached: 1473144604922.jpg (1200x526, 199K)

Is that the one nuke they have?

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=H6YvZy_IsZY&t=1912s

youtube.com/watch?v=ji1aG5s9qI4

youtube.com/watch?v=K3mHv3l_7cE

Attached: emeagwali-connection-machine-suit-8-by-8.jpg (2382x2376, 951K)

youtube.com/watch?v=G3dpwxl4E18

Attached: 1024px-Machine_gun_corps_Gaza_line_WWIb_edit2.jpg (1024x707, 147K)

What if it gets leaked?

nypa

Sounds fake and misleading anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmUS5BVr_mY&t=3s

Attached: quote-the-dogma-of-the-ghost-in-the-machine-maintains-that-there-exist-both-bodies-and-minds-gilbert (850x400, 76K)

youtube.com/watch?v=A3RiqzVA8HI

Attached: machine city.jpg (1200x1200, 315K)

>aljazeera.com/contactus
Just sent them a comment. Here is what I posted:
Hello,

I just heard about your documentary on the Israeli lobby in the U.S., and how you were considering to pull it from being aired so as not to upset American Jews.

I know I'm not alone in asking you to please make it at least publicly available via YouTube, because I think that such an investigative study is important for Americans to see. It is my opinion that it is more important for Americans and people around the world to see how one of the most powerful nations is controlled by Jewish/Israeli/Zionist interests, than it is to protect the feelings of Jewish people living in America, who may also not know the extent of the Israeli lobby's control over American business and governmental policies.

It may even turn out that American Jews would be enthralled by its release, as they are quite often educated and have a will to be informed.

Many thanks

God you are a retard.

But an honest retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=LRSsybt9wAo

Nice work.
Shouldn’t you be learning Zulu or Urdu instead of critiquing English?

>archive.is/uOB28
This is an old article, did you even read it? It says that they originally promised that it wouldn't air but then they said that they have no power to interfere in the Qatari media, therefore it will be aired.

timesofisrael.com/american-pro-israel-lobby-girds-for-al-jazeera-expose/

>Jewish leaders reportedly claim Qatar promised to block TV series, but Qatari FM says there will be 'no interference' in media issues

>American Jewish leaders are bracing themselves for a documentary series made by the Al Jazeera network expected to claim that pro-Israel groups in Washington are helping Israel to identify and discredit US citizens whom they see as anti-Israel, including supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign.

>The four-part series about the pro-Israel lobby in the US capital is based on the work of an Al Jazeera investigative reporter who was sent to Washington in 2016 and worked under the assumed name Antoine Kleinfeld, according to Tablet.
>In October, an Al Jazeera editor acknowledged planting the undercover reporter inside pro-Israel organizations in Washington, DC.

>The Jewish organizations thought the situation was under control until last week when several of them received the email from Al Jazeera, the Haaretz report said.

>Responding to a Haaretz reporter’s question about the ostensible promise that the documentary would not be screened, al-Thani said, “Qatar’s law prohibits the government from intervening in the media. If someone has a claim about Al Jazeera, he should turn to the media regulations organizations.”

>In a statement quoted by the Washington Examiner, Noah Pollack said, “Let’s not mince words about what this was — a well-funded, professional espionage operation carried out by Qatar on American soil.
>“Its purpose is to cast American Jews engaged in perfectly normal political activity as secret conspirators with the Israeli government, an old anti-Semitic trope. Infiltrating American political organizations using fake names and hidden cameras may sound legitimate in Doha, but I suspect Americans, and the current administration, will take a very different view of this disgraceful behavior.”

Attached: Al-Jazeera Israel lobby.png (624x634, 527K)