The American Problem. Hypocrisy

>The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization.

-Julius Evola

I can honestly say, with good heart, intention and conviction, that of all the myriad of beings and creatures god in his infinite wisdom placed upon this earth, there is none more toxic, venomous, conniving or disgusting than the American. His breath reeks of his nation's horrible 'culinary culture'. His woman sleeps with whichever nigger roams onto his street next. His mangled and subhuman hands have brought about the end of many a great peoples and the only thing his wretched, dirty eyes see is envy and lust.

The American is a natural liar and conman, those allied with him should be aware. His armies crumple with the slightest blow of the wind however he will still beat his chest and claim victory and his integral role in any operation. He has allied himself with some of the most dastardly and evil forces in the world and in his arrogance has been enslaved and corrupted by them. The only respite I can find in these horrific injustices committed by the United States is their eventual and soon coming extinction, for the American, through all his hate and bitterness, hates nothing more than himself.

They knowingly and willingly set up the world to be destroyed on the altar of progressive ideologies and persist to this day in sacrificing everything in the name of universal liberalism. Read Heidegger, read Evola, and you will understand.

Attached: 1517497861371.jpg (900x800, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY
youtube.com/watch?v=0yr-LaMhvro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–United_States_relations
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/
sott.net/article/268442-United-States-of-Europe-EU-was-created-by-the-CIA
sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sometimes I think they are happy in the illusory world that their masters have crafted for them. Like a child who knows only of the nursery and is regaled by the scary tales of the boogeyman under the bed or the bad strangers that take people away in cars.

It's kind of cute in a way, the American lacks so little basic knowledge and awareness of the world and it's peoples. He has deduced that no nation is better than America and that America has no problems - in fact, it's problems are only caused by "niggers and kikes" - thus allowing him an easy scapegoat should anyone point out the startling, glaring and fatal flaws that have worked deep into the flesh and bones of his misbegotten, sad nation.

I for one look forward to the ensuing balkanisation and collapse of the USA.

Attached: 46752353477.png (650x925, 627K)

Attached: IMG_0521.jpg (671x620, 91K)

Attached: 1520553533912.jpg (960x960, 233K)

>inb4 ban by assblasted mutts

Attached: 1519793570154m.jpg (1024x550, 61K)

Why are Americans constantly trying to turn Europe and the world into the 30-52% face? Every NGO funds migrants, every American foreign policy in Europe and all American interests are to create multiracial market 'democracies'. That is all they've done in Europe for the past 70 years, promote multiculturalism, markets, consumerism, and 'democracy'.

Let me enlighten you.

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY

This video is from 1943. Listen to the narrator. There was no great, secret conspiracy. Everything was done in the open. They were going to smash the Old World and supplant it with a unipolar world order with America as the master and everyone its slaves. This is what Americans dreamed, and planned and made happen.

Of course, Americans didn’t expect to be supplanted by Jews and other subhuman minorities, but ultimately they didn’t care because Americans believe anyone can be an American so it’s meaningless who comprises America as long as America swallows up the whole world

America was very eager to destabilise and bomb North African and ME countries and then shill for the refugees and economic migrants they themselves had created.

America and it’s people deserve nothing but contempt, and don’t let them off the hook by saying they good bois who dindu nuffin. They knowingly and willingly set up the world to be destroyed on the altar of progressive ideologies and persist to this day in sacrificing everything in the name of universal liberalism

Attached: 1517702612427.png (481x599, 279K)

Funny isn't it? If you make a political thread attacking their cancerous carbuncle of a 'nation' they will all mass report the thread.

Imagine if everyone else did this in regards to all the other 'X hate threads' Yanks spit out on this board every single day?

Americans are the original snowflakes. They cannot take criticism, they cannot take a challenge to their world view and they especially cannot handle an insult without flying off the handle and chimping out.

Attached: 1514905460449.png (736x1098, 1.01M)

ella ogro

Didn't read your blog post, but you seem very triggered. Perhaps you should sort yourself out if you're so jealous of us.

Attached: you 3.jpg (1024x768, 269K)

Nice typical American response.
Why would I be jealous of your nation?

Attached: 1516146889231.png (473x445, 112K)

>6.66% percent less free time
spooked

Bowden was wrong; there isn't "another America" because the American has embraced "an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition..."

"...It has introduced the religion of praxis and productivity; it has put the quest for profit, great industrial production, and mechanical, visible, and quantitative achievements over any other interest. It has generated a soulless greatness of a purely technological and collective nature, lacking any background of transcendence, inner light, and true spirituality. America has man become a mere instrument of production and material productivity within a conformist social conglomerate"

Americans have sold out their soul for money. They are husks.
Their religion is money.

Attached: 1516826103664.jpg (850x400, 63K)

Attached: 1449474392059.png (501x501, 417K)

Attached: 46548747347.png (1195x887, 802K)

>posts a man who fought for niggers
Absolutely golden.

Attached: 1515462063475.jpg (735x494, 82K)

Can you say nigger on British sites?

Attached: 1452484733603.jpg (454x454, 21K)

I don't know, have you signed fealty to your masters lest they punish you?

Attached: 1515170797014.png (743x798, 594K)

OP is a filthy rat hooked nose inbred genetically inferior Jew.

Attached: guess_who.gif (452x523, 4K)

Attached: 1515782527121.png (227x214, 4K)

Attached: Frankfurt School.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

No, have you paid for your TV license?

Attached: Screenshot_2016-08-08-03-47-51~01.png (1080x1067, 695K)

Then why is your nation ground zero for this cancer?

I see how you decided to ignore all of my points and just call me a Jew - quite literally proving me right that Americans will use any scapegoat to deflect any responsibility as to the state of their nation and it's foreign policy.

I don't watch BBC programmes so I don't pay. Keep being ignorant. If anything, you should focus on Germany who has their TV license mandatory whether you watch it or not.

Attached: 1513443319689.png (908x1078, 1.45M)

United states and its inhabitants are an abomination, a perversion of mankind, sandbox playground of globalist kikes for many vile experiments.
An over negative to mankind and perhaps a doom to us all.

jewsa = israel, they are together one thing, with mutts being the lower cattle doing the slave tasks and jews being the thinking brain

Attached: 1518979974817.jpg (960x684, 70K)

of course we can say nigger, americans are the niggers of the white race, although of course you have to stress that term to its limit to include those particular niggers. Americans share many characteristics with true niggers, being blended with niggers not only in blood but in culture and spirit and so are intermediate hybrids, priapic, obese, violent, scrofulous, niggardly in their bathing habits, overall some of the most repulsive niggers on god s green earth

They've already doomed us all. Their machinations have gone on unchecked.

youtube.com/watch?v=0yr-LaMhvro

I remember the Yanks cheering this on as they caused refugees crises across the Middle East.

Trust me I laugh at all the europoors equally

Attached: 1439485288871.jpg (1291x781, 466K)

Whenever an American makes any sort of political commentary or analysis I immediately disregard it. Why?

Because the average American "thinker" is the ultimate armchair philosopher. They will proudly give their uneducated opinion on anything. They have no context, no real skin in the game because they haven't had war or conflict even close to their own soil since the 1800s. Their 'culture' is a fabrication made by Hollywood Jews to entice their youth with cowboy and soldier genres to serve their military industrial complex to work and die for Israel. 'Tradition' for them is stuffing themselves to the gullet with high-fat high-sugar foods and securing some shitty office 9-5 office or manual labor job enough to afford healthcare for their heart surgeries and medication.

American 'Alt-Righters' and 'traditionalists' are the worst among these. These half-breed mouth-breathing apes are the loudest advocates for an ethnostate, for the "day of the rope". Their genetic self-confusion is so dire that the word 'cuck' immediately resonates with them in any given discourse. Their understanding of the history of ideas has come from Wikipedia articles and state propaganda. They have no sense of nuance: anything even remotely resembling optimal collective activity is deemed "GOMMUNISM" as their own society institutions continues to become more bureaucratic, overrun by nonwhites, stagnant, and impoverished.

This would be all fine in dandy if these mutants were self contained, but since they outsource all their industry to street shitting cultures like China and India which expel the fetid masses of plastic and waste into our environment, the Amerimonkey's uncontrollable lust for consumption is destroy God's green Earth. We cannot tolerate it any longer.

Attached: 1515900504753.png (1440x900, 256K)

yes lets point fingers at the student/recipient and not the teacher/individual(((s))) or anyone who has any influence on these negative aspects of american "culture."

jews are the cause of ALL strife in the world, for thousands of years. if not the jews someone with a practice of degrading a culture or society for some reason or another to destroy a nation or plague a land of impressionable people with ideas and thoughts they've never considered only to have been implanting these things so they willingly destroy themselves.

>Because the average American "thinker" is the ultimate armchair philosopher. They will proudly give their uneducated opinion on anything.
Kinda sounds like your posts in this thread lol
>They have no context, no real skin in the game because they haven't had war or conflict even close to their own soil since the 1800s.
We'd rather fight on your soil. Thanks.
>Their 'culture' is a fabrication made by Hollywood Jews to entice their youth with cowboy and soldier genres to serve their military industrial complex to work and die for Israel. 'Tradition' for them is stuffing themselves to the gullet with high-fat high-sugar foods and securing some shitty office 9-5 office or manual labor job enough to afford healthcare for their heart surgeries and medication.
So are we cowboys/soldiers or fat slobs working office jobs? Pick one.
>American 'Alt-Righters' and 'traditionalists' are the worst among these. These half-breed mouth-breathing apes are the loudest advocates for an ethnostate, for the "day of the rope". Their genetic self-confusion is so dire that the word 'cuck' immediately resonates with them in any given discourse. Their understanding of the history of ideas has come from Wikipedia articles and state propaganda. They have no sense of nuance: anything even remotely resembling optimal collective activity is deemed "GOMMUNISM" as their own society institutions continues to become more bureaucratic, overrun by nonwhites, stagnant, and impoverished.
>This would be all fine in dandy if these mutants were self contained, but since they outsource all their industry to street shitting cultures like China and India which expel the fetid masses of plastic and waste into our environment, the Amerimonkey's uncontrollable lust for consumption is destroy God's green Earth. We cannot tolerate it any longer.
Do somethin about it fag

Attached: 1462473238670.png (740x536, 407K)

You people are the original traitors. You allied with the French against your own kith and kin - and to this day continue to sabotage, attack and ruin Europe.

Attached: backstabbers.png (1437x814, 155K)

Attached: yankstabb.png (368x433, 16K)

doing god's work user, although this message should be referred to other Euros in particular, to stop considering jewmericans as anything more than an enemy

Attached: 1519430133828.jpg (768x612, 72K)

drumpf lol xD

most of them are dumb and want to be left alone, so they repeat or do what their gobmint tells them
like all the other people everywhere
who you should be blaming is the rich kike

Americans are complicit. Have you seen how big the Israel lobby is in America?

Attached: 1519309802687.jpg (1024x683, 127K)

Attached: 1512955432455s.jpg (23x125, 2K)

Attached: 1520258857768.png (1666x2404, 3.82M)

You're not the average Jew shill. Frankly I've sniffed out a lot of rats on this site and I can't put my finger on you. You're well prepared, did you're homework and resourceful.

You might provoke the Yanks and start more American hate threads but they won't last. Yanks are good shit. Fucking obnoxious but good shit.

I'm not a Jew. I'm an Anglican Anglo.

Almost 1/3rd of the catalog is English hate threads. I don't see people calling them "jews" in their posts. It's funny, isn't it?

Attached: 1508809145205.png (1172x1182, 68K)

>jewsa light defending jewsa

Attached: 1520019322753.jpg (251x272, 35K)

This Sup Forums americans have been making tons of threads about the brits because they are desperate for them to come to their soon to be non white country

Attached: 1455730021492.jpg (914x620, 298K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–United_States_relations

Attached: 1514422733576.jpg (550x778, 369K)

good thread

do you think i actually enjoy living under the boot of the jew? i don't. i wish i possessed the power to push them out but alas i do not.

But you guys have guns! You keep telling us that we've all spineless cuckolds for not having them.

Why didn't you use them?

Amongrelica is an over 100 years old project to create a perfect host for the ashkenazi parasite. It was an absolute success.
They created the ultimate underclass mob specimen - the Amerimutt, el goblino. This creature is sufficiently productive despite its relatively low average intelligence necessary to avoid spread of dangerous ideas. The fact that said mongrel is managably docile undeterred by the present negro admixture is a major achievement.
The Amerimutt is a long awaited guarantee of safety and undisturbed dominance for the ashkenazi jew.

Attached: 1461995350258.jpg (490x598, 137K)

Americans
>"wow this immigration and diversity bullshit needs to end"
>we elect Trump
Western Europeans
>country gets overrun by third-world religious zealots, which has been pushed for by their own Jews
>cultural Marxism and postmodernism, the rationales for mass immigration and relativity (liberal cancer) was invented in Western Europe by the French
>"a-at least we are w-white, stupid Jew worshipping Americans!!!"
>continue to elect globalists
it's funny how your guys' hatred of Israel makes you blindly ignore how much worse Islamic culture is. the Jews that support Israel in the US are usually conservative and anti-immigration

also I know it's an ad hominem but
>meme flag
every time an atrocious opinion and argument

>His pro Israel lobby supports and encourages the bombing and displacement of Muslim populations in the Middle East and then supports the Jews in inviting these people into Europe supported by American money, NGO's and assistance.
>Then Americans scream "Why are you so cucked????"

Attached: 1515609372394.jpg (572x491, 41K)

because things are better here than in 90% of places in the world. you compare America to some autistic all-white parallel universe where the Nazis won and everyone is married with 5 kids on a farm and plays classical music on the weekend or some shit. if you work hard in this country you can easily afford healthcare and live in a comfortable and safe house, it's only the laziest and dumbest people that don't do well here.

Are you trying to bore me to death?

>He is incapable of reading a few paragraphs of text.

Is this the famous American comprehension and education I keep hearing about?

Attached: 1514217622846.png (781x781, 201K)

so basically you're admitting that you're powerless and are our bitch? why don't you just vote in people to not admit refugees? also you know that only like 5% of the Muslim asylum seekers are legitimate refugees.

our message to Europe is simple: vote out your globalist leaders. as Americans the quiet majority has made strides to address our own immigration problems, and trust me everyone is sick of fucking up the Middle East and dealing with Israel, Trump might not be our guy to solve that problem but hopefully someone soon will.

Attached: muttrape.png (500x357, 67K)

You've written more like a fucking blog post. I can read long stories, but I'm not reading a blot post about how I'm a mutt.
Nice reddit spacing by the way.

You made all of Europe your bitch.
After WW2 was over you saw your chance to subject Europe to your will and instead of leaving the Europeans alone to rebuild - you stuck your nose and untolds amount of cash in to buy everyone and everything out.
The EU was made by the CIA. Germany accepting untold numbers of Turks was your doing.
The Marshall Plan and dilution of European culture was your doing.
You attacked and worked against the remnants of old European empires so that your nation and its nihilistic consumer culture would spread uninhibited.

You laughed and cheered as this went on.

>reddit spacing

Immediately disregarded. I've been here since about 04/05 and people have always posted like this. I see you must have rode in on the_donald wave and stuck around like a parasite.

Attached: 1515355665040.jpg (1200x1200, 129K)

Thanks leaf. I think its hilarious when some European uses the 56% face meme. They don't know their history. Literally only the lowest common denomi actor of whites have miscegenated and that was only fucking LEGAL like 50 years ago. I pray for what happens to your country, I hope for separatism. Every white canuck I ever met was both nice and sharp.
Furthermore, yanks are literally just crazy-anglos 3.0. We wage conquests ecause we love adventure, and like you, most outsiders find it difficult to differentiate between all equally corrupt governments, bottom of the barrel examples, and then on to your average and great individuals.

I came here during the elections, but not from reddit. Wouldn't touch that place with my mouse.

Do you know how the Americans came into being? They were Anglos once...

Attached: 1514216506232.png (335x390, 10K)

...it is a demon in their folklore, a creature of the night who saps the vital essence of his victims and replaces it with something else. Something far more sinister...

...When asked about the creature, they simply make the sign of the cross and whisper among themselves two words.
>el americano...

Attached: 1519499257393.png (516x527, 158K)

English aren't much better anymore desu. Just a more refined, sophisticated, less delusonal American.

It felt wrong, unnatural, the air moving with a lethargic drift, tainted dark and obscuring light. My eyes snapped awake, and although normally the sun would be pouring into the room through the windows, it was darkened, a bizarre and unnatural sort of darkness, as if even the sun had fled in terror. Something was strange, something was different, as I looked around with a sense of primal fear lying upon me. I rose from my slumber, trying to figure out what was different, and then I realized it : every object or color that was white was different, transfigured, transformed. Goosebumps dimpled into existence on my arms, and a chill ran up my back. A bizarre thought ran through my mind : were even my bones transformed into this mottled corrupted color?

Somehow, I could feel the foreboding presence, the source of this fear and terror. With leaden feet I turned around towards the window, to overlook the city with its sunny avenues and civilized life. My blood ran cold, and my vision dimmed

Dios mio.... el atrocidad

The beast sucked away all of the white and all of the light, into a darkened pit which floated across the ground, a sickening grin of thick red lips against skin unnaturally dark, darker than anything I had ever seen before. It was impossible, but it saw me, saw me and the great red orbs swiveled towards me like machine gun turrets, and the deep low rumbling sound emanated forth....

... whiter than you, Muhammad.

I screamed with the scream of a thousand suns, as my flesh melted away, my body rippling with contortions and terrible mutations, as the world changed before me, my lips bulging and my skin darkening. My genes, my chromosomes shifting and re-arranging, to some horror-inspiring and terrible melange.

I rushed to the mirror, and stared into it with unbelieving eyes, unable to recognize the visage in front of my darkened vision...

My whiteness.... my Europeanness... it was gone

El sembrador de la corrupción...

Attached: 1510225865535.gif (640x550, 204K)

>you're homework
mutt grammar

>EU was made by the CIA
citation needed
>Germany accepting Turks was also the US
citation needed
>Marshall Plan
the whole point was to stop Europe from exploding into war every 20 years like it had been for hundreds of years.
>you attacked and worked against the remnants of old European empires
again, citation needed, and again you are not thinking about the historical context. it's easy to say "if we only did x we wouldn't have y problems now" but at the time I think everyone was in agreement that going to war with other Euros over some retarded land dispute and dying all the time was getting old

unless American Jews are literally rigging elections in your countries (they aren't) then you are admitting your populaces are too fucking stupid and spineless to vote in their own interests.

there's a lot we should have done differently post-WW2 I agree like making Israel some section of Germany or Poland and not in the Middle East but this is ultimately due how YOUR people have voted. no amount of muttposting will stop your countries from descending into New South Africas, organization of political movements from within will

History is told by the victors user. Yes, we have our issues. I don't know what Anglo country isn't cucked right now. But we still have time to course correct. Firstly, the election of Trump and Brexit. Trump has stated he wants to be America first. There is no denying most of our pathologies come from a wish to babysit/conquer the world. The weak should fear the strong. Furthermore, you don't know any American history. Until the 1970s mullattoes were pariahs in both societies. The same Jewish force that has already islamized your best and brightest countries of France, Germany and the UK is leading our 100%whitemutt women to . But we don't know our enemy. Rather than risking ostracization in the public square talking about who holds the strings, you whine about us for being a culture that thrives on what makes money. If you did the same, you could afford to revivify your once great culture which all Americans have respect for.

This quote is from table talk, not a valid source.

Germany accepting Turks was also the US

>Following World War II there were severe labour shortage in continental northern Europe and high unemployment in southern European countries[and in Turkey. The guest worker programs were largely created because of the labour imbalance and as a result of political pressure from the USA

EU was made by the CIA

>telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/

>sott.net/article/268442-United-States-of-Europe-EU-was-created-by-the-CIA

Marshall plan was NOT to prevent war. It arguably assisted in causing the Cold War and it allowed you to flood in your 'culture' and 'values' all across the continent and to open Europe's markets to your products.

Also check the rest of the thread, you sabotaged England and France in the Suez Canal Crisis and you literally allied with niggers and commies in the Angola crisis.

Attached: 1508441457007.jpg (420x420, 145K)

Hahahhaa ONCE. I'm literally 97%Irish and Celtic 3% Native American. If thats not Anglo enough...
My fellow anons don't you realize this exactly what ((they)) want? Sure, we will never get over our differences, but if there isn't one echoing cry that every nation has a right to self determine, whether its a land of Puritans and Settlers or a home for criminals like in Aussie. Whether its the fat Brits who stayed home when the new world was discovered or the Germans, only the Germans who could have fucked things up this efficiently, all of us our children of cave beasts and winter winds. Disagree with me all you want but at least I had the balls to vote for a man who would save my country.

Are*
Goddamit phone
In b4 american education and mutt iq

Masterpiece

too late

Attached: whiter than u tyrone.png (1124x598, 190K)

You awaken from your slumber to the sound of a terrible slam. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You're cold - you left the window open. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. El Goblino sitting next to you, clutching your leg.

You let out a blood curdling scream. You bolt upright and punch at its chest to try to get it off you. His unnatural burger strength grips you like a vice.
You struggle desperately as it climbs atop the mattress, pinning you down. Fear drives through you. You punch and kick but it does nothing. You claw at its face but your fingernails find no grip in its thick, black greasy skin. El Goblino begins to bellow with hunger, suddenly his immense bulk is atop you and his long tongue starts to probe at your pursed lips.
You turn your head from side to side, praying that it cannot find purchase - but it soon forces its tongue between your lips and down your throat. You try to bite down it to make it stop but it is like a cord of steel. Now you’re in pain too. It thrusts he further down your gullet - you try to choke but cannot. It proceeds even deeper until its tongue is in the pit of your stomach.
You vomit your white DNA straight into its mouth

It grasps your skull tightly between it's rancid hands, it won't relent. El Goblino is enjoying every second. His eyes glow with renewed hunger. You are convulsing terribly. Your eyes roll back into your skull - then suddenly your body goes limp. Darkness slowly consumes you. A lone tear rolls down your cheek and you all four feet of its tongue suddenly rip out of your body and wracking your body with unbearable pain. La Creatura sniffs you.
You reawaken at some point and have no clue as to how long you have been gone for... but you are so hungry and feel so very hollow... so very ravenous... maybe a kind person will give you a little taste of their percent too... just a little taste... Muhammad.

Attached: 1518445866405.jpg (1011x1592, 362K)

>Whiter than you Mohammed! So you admit >you're our bitch? LOL EuroPOORS can't take >responsibility.

You gonna cry? Europeans are like nigger tribes, warring constantly. You NEED to be ruled, much like niggers. You can be mad about it all you want, you will never change it. It took 2 global wars started by Europeans for the US to realize its rightful place as world police, specifically in Europe. You motherfuckers can't be left to your own devices without murdering millions of each other. Now get on your knees and thank America for protecting you from yourselves

Attached: slide_50.jpg (1040x720, 62K)

Enjoy being arrested for wrong think. I'm just sitting here with my coffee and white suburb watching you pretend white isn't white and why?

Attached: IMG_20180312_121856.jpg (1600x912, 485K)

>Sup Forums thread.

OP is Italian, by the way.

But should we? Every time we do its just another reason for them to bitch at is for saving their ((skin)) and then they declare us mutts. Lol I say we go America first, let states decide their free association and immigration policies and watch Europe descends into a race war I want no part of.

the worst thing is that these half breed mutants will spend every second of their life larping about their supposed European roots only to then chimpout and behave like their masters when you point out their walmart golem nation is the biggest cancer on Europe since WWI

Attached: 1517955805017.jpg (991x644, 65K)

These threads are funny because it always Europeans getting mad the United States for doing the same thing they've been doing to other countries (and still are) for longer than the US has even existed. Not to mention Americans are victims of US domestic policy, so it's not just foreigners being affected.

I feel as if you're effectively right, but only on the modern United States from post-WW2 onwards, on the fact the majority of the nation were still very socially conservative sans the (((elites))) who came during and after the FDR administration
One could effectively argue that the USA was always on the verge of crossing over into fascist-territory either way, it just covered it in different rhetoric. Mussolini was welcomed to the USA with thunderous applause, pic related, and you had numerous Nazi-aligned movements going on before the war.
Of course, FDR and those in charge had been corrupted since the Wilson administration, so that's neither here nor there

But yeah, I'd agree with the Evola quote, individualism is for retards, but you just seem to have a massive chip on your shoulder for Americans when the fault is on the (((elites))) in charge and the fact that the elites brainwash us into thinking democracy or republicanism is a good idea

Attached: democracy is all talk.jpg (850x400, 87K)

yes, the US funded a bunch of political organizations and movements, they didn't force countries to do anything at gunpoint. applying political pressure and your sovereign nations enacting them is a far cry from "the US created the EU."

your own sources even contradict your arguments
>There is nothing particularly wicked about this. The US acted astutely in the context of the Cold War. The political reconstruction of Europe was a roaring success.

the Turks coming in is such a non-issue, they seem to have assimilated fine as we didn't hear anything about Islamic problems in Germany until the refugee "crisis" started.

>suez canal and angola
fail to see what this has to do with liberalism spreading in Europe leading to you importing Muslims

again, I'm not sure what the point of your argument even is. as I thought exercise let's pretend you're completely right. now what? bitch about it and make fun of Americans for being fat Mexicans? what does that accomplish?

as I explained before, there is a growing American movement to stamp out progressive liberalism and stop Middle Eastern meddling, we are doing our part. now do yours

kek

>walmart golem nation
kek. That's a real giggler kek.
I often see American tourists where I am. From now I will smirk and giggle.
It's the Walmart golems!

It's funny that we're supposedly the butthurt ones but everytime I see one of these stupid threads it's nothing but euros from cucked countries sperging out on us how everything is our fault like a bunch of niggers.
It's not our fault you gave away your empires and starting hating yourselves, no one brainwashed you and I remember just a few years ago eurofags telling us we were racist rednecks, now we're jewish mutts, fucking kek.

Shut the fuck up meme flag

Then fucking lift us off. The weak should fear the strong. If we were nigger tier you could easily tell us to btfo and fix your own fucking society.
A-Learn to differentiate between Israel controlled alphabet agency and the common American.
B-The muttface meme debunked:
sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
>At least 3.5% of European Americans carry African ancestry, though the averages vary significantly by state. In South Carolina and Louisiana, about 12% of European Americans have at least 1% African ancestry. In Louisiana, too, about 8% of European Americans carry at least 1% Native American ancestry.
Literally, only our lowest common denominator interbred, even then it amounts to an average of four percent of the population with any miscegenation. That doesn't account for the 95% white northern half of the US.
C-speaking of masters you're the ones supposedly enslaved by us. You did well Italy. I have nothing but love for some halfniggers to get rightwing populism going again. I hope the rest of Europe and America follows suit.

fucking kek.
I want Walmart golem nation to be a meme.

this

>memeflag
Evola completely ignored American conservatism which kept blacks separate, upheld Christianity as the faith of the land, and actively fought against mass immigration

Why do euros always think they understand us? Deal with your rape gangs and draconian speech laws before you worry about Americans

literally proving my point, at least you aren't hiding it

Attached: 1515171638057.jpg (1280x1644, 1014K)

That shit gets rightly shut down by the courts. Bin that knife bigot

You too

Why can't America just be less degenerate. All would be forgiven if they were Christian. But the degeneracy. Its unbearable. I feel genuine hate for the country.

Your country has done nothing and is just a few open fields

Maybe you limey rats should have given us representation in parliament

Im glad my ancestors left before cromwell so they can't be held responsible for the jewing of the anglo world