So is it settled once and for all that Goku is a really shitty person?

So is it settled once and for all that Goku is a really shitty person?

A shitty father, sure. A shitty person? Not really.

He is responsible for the destruction of multiple universes all for the sake of him being able to fight strong opponents. He doesn't care about the countless lives that have died because of him.

>jiren doesnt give a shit about goku now and goku is assblasted

kek that made the entire episode worth it

Pretty obvious that U7 will win the ToP and Goku will use the super dragonballs to wish back all the universes.

Still doesn't change the fact that he has killed countless people. I bet he hasn't even thought of them once ever since the tournament started. They are going to be an afterthought after all of this is finished.

Goku has killed more than frieza, cell, and all the other db villains combined.

Wrong. They weren't killed, they were erased. It is as if they never existed.

Was this ultra instinct?

That's even worse.

>It is as if they never existed.
If they never existed then no one would remember them and have any memories of them yet that isn't the case.

Is it? I don't think so. They aren't aware of what happened, do they really matter at all in that case? To Goku they never existed anyway. Even if he wishes them back, this goes against what Zeno wants, he'll probably erase them again immediately, or eventually he'll find a reason to. Remember they were going to be erased regardless of Goku's tournament.

You're right, but even so they didn't die, they ceased to exist. No pain, no afterlife to lament their lives. They are just gone.

Just like real life and yet we still cry about loses.
Really makes you think, huh?

wut? Plenty of people die horribly, the only ones who can even remember these people are their opponents from the ToP, their loved ones went with them in the erasure.

painfully* not horribly, but still that's kind of my point, being erased >>>>> being killed painfully.

>Genocide is ok as long as you are thorough enough
Based user.

Goku didn't erase them personally you dumb fuck, he isn't responsibly for Zeno's actions.

Ok.. fair enough. But how do you answer this ?
Zeno was going to erase those universes anyway, Goku gave them a chance if anything.

>Zeno was going to erase those universes anyway, Goku gave them a chance if anything.

Even if you accept that, Goku, as the previous user said, showed no remorse and just laughed it off when confronted on what he did by the wolf trio.

Not him but that's like saying, I'm not responsible for any deaths if I release a gang of grizzly bears into a public area.

Yeah, he's just an asshole and don't give a fuck about it but he don't have bad intention. Why don't he just kill millions of people if he can revive them back to normal after that?

So many retards ITT.

Zeno was going to erase all the competing universes anway, dumbass. Goku gave them a chance by reminding Zeno of the tournament.

Also, the meme-tier trash manga is non-canon.

>Goku killed the Jews in multiple universes
Sounds like a good guy to me

But a very bad goy!!!

Reminder that nothing outside of Toriyama's Super outlines is canon, which means: everything that fails to happen in BOTH the anime and the manga is not canon.
For example, OP's pic related only happened in the manga -- in the anime all he said was that he had been absent for Goten's birth which had been a known fact from way before Super even existed, and there was no reply from Vegeta calling Goku a shit father there. Meaning that it is NOT in Toriyama's outlines. The only thing about that scene confirmed to be in Toriyama's outlines is that both Goku and Whis were baffled at the earthling costumes adopted by Vegeta (to not be absent for training when his wife is giving birth).

On the other hand, the reveal Goku never kissing his wife happened in pretty much the same way in the anime and in the manga, meaning that it is in Toriyama's outlines and is canon.

They couldn't have made it any more clear the page immediately after. Yes

>Goku never kissing his wife
what the fuck
is this real? i mean, he fucked her

The only reason Zeno was going to erase the other universes was because Goku had the brilliant idea of bringing another Zeno into the equation. Notice how in Future Trunks' world, the thought of erasing weak universes never crossed Future Zeno's mind, meaning that without Goku bringing in Future Zeno to the present leading to them both playing that weird universe board game, the universes would have never been in any danger.

Being erased is even worse, because if you're killed you at least get to go the afterlife.

>Friendly reminder that Goku is responsible for bringing Future Zeno to our timeline.

So, it's partially thanks to Goku actions that lead to situation like FZ suggesting universes erasure to Present Zeno just because he thought they are not developing and there were too many of them.

Yep.

Wrong, Zeno destroyed 6 universes already.

yes,
but
WHO IS THE SEXIEST

This joke would have actually been funny back at the start of Z, when he was still 18 and young (and just coerced into a relationship).

Now , however, Goku is canonically 45+ years old. How can he still not have kissed her at this age? It's just fucking creepy - not at all funny.

This is literally headcanon.

It isn't. Future Trunks' world is set several years in the future yet Zeno didn't erase the weak universes.

Let's not forget that while he was dead, he had the capacity to talk to his family any time he wanted, BUT HE NEVER DID. He only made contact when he overheard the whole tournament thing, once again proving he loves fighting more than his family.

This is true. They literally split the 12 universes in half and decided to play a game for each universe they had.

After finishing the first match, they realized they still had 5 to go and got bored at the thought.

Whether this was the trigger for erasing universes (and Zeno is a sicker psychopath than I thought) or it just led to the discussion about the mortal levels of the universes (and them actually DEVOLVING into shittier holes) and the decision to get rid of the uselves universes that refused to evolve. Kind of like how you'd get tired or 6 of your bee farms not growing and get rid of them to focus on the productive hives.

This actually proves the grand priest is not a bad guy by the way. Because if he wanted to delete the universes that badly, he would actually convince Zeno to delete shit somewhere between this time and Future Trunks' . The idea came up between the Zeno's themselves and not him. This is further compounded by the fact that the most reliable scanlations of the conversation show Zeno mention getting rid of universes before GP does.

Nice.

That does not prove the Grand Priest is a good guy. Only that his motivations lie elsewhere IF he IS evil. The angels don't give a single fuck about mortals or the fate of the universes, the GP is their father, the fate of the multiverse seems to be utterly beneath him, so perhaps there is something more worthwhile to him.

This is false. Time-travel creates parallel timelines, in which personalities can be entirely different. See the future androids(evil) vs the present androids(not evil).

He wants Goku to awaken the sombrero loco form so he'll be worthwhile brainwashing into becoming his son (angel ) to take down Zeno.

Seriously now, all his actions are reasonable. Zeno thought there were too many universes; realized they were worthless for not developing and losing actual mortal level; and outright said 'theres no point to them existing (since they don't develop properly)'.

Then, GP told Goku not to bother with the discussion since it didn't concern him - which is totally in line with what a keeper's/chamberlain role requires him to do.

There is no reason to believe he'll become an antagonist outside of a Jiren-like context where his duty to Zeno makes him an enemy from pure circumstance.

Headcanon.

In the anime they explicitly stated the universes were going to be erased anyway and Goku gave them a chance to survive. They spelled it out for you mouthbreathera yet you still insist in your "hurr goku is evil" autism.

Then explain to me why Zeno didn't erase the weak universes in Future Trunks' timeline.

Zeno wanted to erase the weaker universe for awhile but forgot it. Goku simply reminded him

Because the writers wanted to rehash the Future Trunk arc. Now fuck off.

This. It's amazing how so many retards here can't even follow and understand a fucking kids' show.

trunks came back and altered the past, it has nothing to do with parallel timelines making their personalities different

zeno is still autistic and forgetful in future trunks' timeline

This is completely untrue user, how long since you watched Z? Trunks realised when he came to the past that it didn't affect his future at all, he had split the timeline, then he trained in the present timeline and became strong enough to right the wrongs in his own time himself. If what you said was correct then killing Cell in the past would've changed his future, it didn't.

This.
CHADren wins, baby.

That's how it works historically, yes.
Genocide is great as long as you don't leave anyone to try and take revenge on you

> and Zeno is a sicker psychopath than I thought

they're actually just a pair of kids with multiversal destructive power.
for them erasing a universe is not much different than killing a bug.
the Zenos would just need good parenting. too bad instead of that, every "adult" around them is cucking to their whims, due to fear of erasure.

Grand Priest is their parental figure, and it seems he guides their actions largely. If only you knew how bad things could really get without GP around, user...

> muh butterfly effect
Trunks' timeline has been different ever since Z.

> Androids of the future are weaker and more psychotic for no apparent reason
> Beerus never came looking for the SSG on Earth
> Babidi was more than 2 decades late

>a pair of kids
They're millions of years old, they're not kids, they're manchildren that refuse to grow up or mature.

>Also, the meme-tier trash manga is non-canon.
I honestly don't understand how anyone can hate the manga but like the anime. I'm not even baiting, the whole thing is just written smarter and the art is consistently better than in the anime to me.

Havings the gods of destruction fight each other for the exhibition match is way smart, because it shows their personalities and sets them up as actual characters. In the anime, we don't know shit about them and they're just kind of there.

Kind of like you, user.

stop posting Reigen

>Being this retarded

>Androids of the future are weaker and more psychotic for no apparent reason
Were they weaker though? If they were, that can easily be explained by Dr. Gero doing some additional modifications or changing his plans after seeing Future Trunks show up and kill Freeza.

>> Beerus never came looking for the SSG on Earth
I guess he came by, saw everything was fucked up and left.

>> Babidi was more than 2 decades late
That's because it took longer to get the energy needed because there weren't as many humans.

Not only Future Trunks' timeline. Remember, Zamasu and Gowasu went 1000 years into the future and their universe was still there. So, the erasure is entirely due to the later time travel stuff which split the timeline, and the most direct alteration is bringing a 2nd Zeno.

No, he meant he never fed her a senzu bean by mouth. The joke was that Vegeta assumed he meant he never kissed his wife. I can't believe this still needs explaining. DBS truly appeals to the mentally dense.

I've always hated Goku, and all the mentally retarded shounen main characters inspired by him.
I don't think any of my friends of classmates liked Goku back when it aired on TV. There were Vegetafags, Gohanfags, Trunksfags, but not Gokufag.

>and the most direct alteration is bringing a 2nd Zeno.
Exactly, meaning that everything is still Goku's fault.

>DB even mentioning stuff such as "Birth" and "Pregnancy"
This is the real problem here. DB is a shonen series...what were they fucking thinking.
What a joke Super is.

What did he mean by this?

I wonder what Torishima thinks of Super?
He probably thinks it's shit.

I agree. After being forced to fight like that, it will make much more sense for them to both blame Beerus and actively try to fuck his shit up.

>after seeing Future Trunks show up and kill Freeza.
Gero flat-out didn't recognize Trunks

> I guess he came by, saw everything was fucked up and left.
no way a manchild like Beerus, wouldn't throw a temper tantrum and just not blow up Earth after being disappointed like that

> That's because it took longer to get the energy needed because there weren't as many humans.
they outright state in Super that Babidi came late due to butterfly effects shenanigans

>Torishima
Who?

Toriyama's old editor AKA the one who bitched at Tori for trying to make 19 and 20(and later 17 and 18) the main villains in the Android/Cell saga(and also later complained about Cell's design several time until Toriyama made Perfect Cell) even when he wasn't editor

Probably because you grew up with the Funimation dub, which turned Goku into Superman. And nobody likes to admit their favourite superhero is Superman.

Fuck Goku apologists.

To be fair, Grizzlies also need food.

this is why Goku is based. Dumb faggot.

> Androids of the future are weaker
They aren't. Trunks just thinks the Future Androids are weaker because they're playing around with him and holding back. They keep him alive for amusement and did the same with Gohan.
>more psychotic for no apparent reason
They've just had a lot of time to stew in the whole "We're invincible and no one can stop us from doing anything we want" thing.

Wasn't Zeno already gonna destroy the universes before the tournament but Goku's idea gave them a chance to compete for it?

Meh, he isn't jesus
So what

Yes

Yes, with Future Trunks coming in at a close second

>He is responsible for the destruction of multiple universes all for the sake of him being able to fight strong opponents.
you act like they dont have a reset button.

you keep forgetting that zeno and grand priest were planning on deleting those universes anyway.
goku just proposed a tournament so at least 1 of those universes stated for deletion can save itself.

we even had an episode with the GoD's and angels talking about this.
They all said they same as you, Vados came to goku's defense by stating that because of this tournament the universes have a fighting chance of survival.
sure the losers still get deleted, but goku did not put the delete the universes plan inside zeno and grandpriest head, they where already planning that.

He's not forgetting shit. He's baiting, and you fell for it.

>"WAAAAAH, GOKU IS TOO MUCH LIKE SUPERMAN!!!"
>Toriyama: He was not mean to be like that. He is a more flawed character
>DBS: Here you have. Goku, with warts and all
>"WAAAAAH, GOKU IS EVIIIIIIL!!!"
Fucking faggots. Unpleasable fanbase. You and the "Gohan must fight even if he doesn't like it!" Gohanfags disgust me

>Zeno complains aloud one day he thinks there are too many universes and may get rid of them
>forgets about it for possibly millions of years
>even in Future Trunks timeline, a tournament or universe erasure never happened
>Goku incites the tournament for no reason other than his own boredom
>Grand Priest reminds Zeno of that one time he complained about the number of universes, centuries ago
>"Oh yeah."
>somehow this isn't Goku's fault
>"He SAVED universes!" backtracking logic engage!

Goku didn't condemn or save anyone. He was just being a bumbling retard, same as always. People trying to claim he's saving lives are as bad as people saying he's evil.

you don't have to kiss your wife when you fuck user

Wrong. Even the tournament was the idea of Zeno.

Also, you can't blame Goku for someone's else decisions. He had no idea that Zeno wanted to destroy the universes, he thought that it would be a tourney for fun like in Champa Saga

>"Don't bother Zeno, you don't know what he'll do."
>"But I'm boreeeedddd"
>"I will KILL you if you try to do this, Goku."
>does it anyway
>when learning other universes will be exterminated, concentrates on how fun it will be to fight them

Right. Goku is a fight happy retard. But please continue to try to lionize him, Goku fag.

the guy don't even care about his own brother
>kill his own brother, never talk to him after that and not even tries to revive him after what he saw how even Vegeta can change

Don't move the goalposts. I am only saying that it's not his fault that Zeno is destroying worlds with a tournament

You mean Raditz, the guy who stole his son and took advantage of his mercy? Fuck that shit, he deserved to die

not to mention he never brings back grandpa Gohan even though he was the one who murdered him

It's because no one in the series would be able to handle the REAL Gohan blanco

I already said it wasn't. I also said he doesn't deserve any praise for trying to save any universes. That's bullshit that happened after the fact to try to make Goku seem less like a selfish asshole. But that's what he is. A selfish, stupid asshole. Who didn't cause universal erasure. But didn't fucking help.

What is Goku supposed to do? Even he would know that he is way, way, waaaaaaaay out of his league if he tried to oppose Zeno and he genuinely thinks of Zeno as a friend anyways.

When your god of destruction tells you not to do something and threatens to erase you for doing it, maybe don't do it. That'd be a good start.

It's about like poking a bee's nest that's barely hanging onto a branch, and then lamenting that you're powerless to stop a swarm of bees. Sure, maybe it would have fallen down eventually. Or maybe not. Stop fucking poking it, dumbass.

Why do mods have such a hate boner for Dragon Ball.

Leaving only the baity shitposting threads while deleting every actual discussion thread.

You guys (mods) are living pieces of shit.