A fucking foot is still the main system of measurement in the United States

A fucking foot is still the main system of measurement in the United States.

Attached: B4nUch4IgAA6t79.jpg (1200x827, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fischer-interviews9.tripod.com/sounds/f19_1.mp3
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_System_of_Units
nist.gov/blogs/taking-measure/pirates-caribbean-metric-edition
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrication_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better than skips and dog tails

Amerifats still count with their fingers haha

>metric system

Attached: 1514516824605.png (335x306, 117K)

>and yet we have landed people on the moon
Meanwhile you have not.

A fucking chessboard is the main system used to draw your fucking flag

all measurmentes are arbitrary, the stupid thing is the ratio, inches to foot and so on.

There are two types of countries in the world, those who use metric and those who manage to crash a space probe into Mars because they refuse to

Attached: marsclimate.png (640x464, 220K)

>I M P E R I A L system

Attached: metric system facts, information, pictures - Encyclopedia.com articles about metric system.png (939x507, 50K)

the reason amerifats are afraid of metrics is because the average american is to dumb to learn a new way of measurement and attempting to switch might crash the economy by making the level of knowledge required to get a job in the industry "impossibly high"

"impossibly high" remains unknown as it was defined in metrics

>trusting a esoteric system of measurement passed down by secret societies.
>trusting a system developed during the Reign of Terror and the likes of Maximilien Robespierre.

Tell us more about decimal time and the French Republican Calendar please.

Amerifats are afraid that losing fingers to the beetus might harm their ability to count in base 10 whilst they have a spare foot once the other one falls off

Attached: metric relations.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Great, another piss and moan about our system.
>Standardize! Ease of communication!
Sure, I get that.
How about the rest of the world formally adopt the English language, then we'll talk about converting Murica to metric.

>landed people on the moon

Isn't NASA one of the organisations that famously use metric despite being united statian?

>the metricfags wants to take your FEET and your THUMBS and convert them to metrics aka "the devils mile"
fucking ameritards

Yep. We still use the Imperial system of measurement...and I love it.

I loathe the metric system.

what a degenerate argument.
most of your tech is just stolen from nazi scientists.
mutts will be mutts.

still cucked by the brits 300 years later

America will NEVER change to metric! And since metric is easier we should, but instead we prefer to do it the hard way.

And why would be do that?

Because we love how ass-blasted you faggots get about it. America is doing it just for the chuckles.

STAY MAD FAGGOTS
T
A
Y

M
A
D

F
A
G
G
O
T
S

BTU? Or something like 252.5 calories.

USA!!! Always at the head of the charge against globalist efforts to subvert our measurement system.

Attached: 1520554071948.jpg (364x852, 84K)

>rest of the world formally adopt the English language,
When talking business and science, it basically is. Scarcely a university or corporation in the world that don't use English in some capacity.
>Then we'll talk about converting Murica to metric.
Please don't. It's far funnier this way

Daily reminder that metric worshipers are all pseudo intellectual redditors

We dont use metric because fuck you

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

And now for something completely different...

Post your most hilarious US unit of measurement

Attached: 475px-Acre_foot.svg.png (475x250, 15K)

the metric system was designed with small brained niggers in mind

Why do metric zealots insist on forcibly imposing their measurement system on people if they're so convinced of its greatness?

At least acre-feet are actually used.
Requests like this usually turn up stupid shit by foreigners that have no idea of what we do and don't use.

We are Brits dipshit

Attached: 069fcc9496 (3).jpg (822x543, 66K)

Attached: moran-sign.jpg (313x400, 38K)

I mean, any monkey can multiply or divide by 10, metric system was made for the 3rd world.

I find the way they interact funny more than anything. 1 mile = 1760 yards = 5280 feet. Why? Who knows. What is it in inches? No idea, but probably something utterly random.

You're mostly German.. When talking about the 56percenters anyway. Rest probably Spanish.

It is so r/atheism faggots can complain about how backwards America is and virtue signal how enlightened and cosmopolitan they are

They are not American

Attached: 1418534196493 (2).jpg (1206x681, 85K)

They're not wrong though. I also find it hilarious how viceral the reactions are from Yanks.. 'WE DESPISE METRIC AND TEA'..

But why?

That's a lot of dirt to fill in

Win the next world war and you nellies can choose the measurement system.

its the same with soccer. just running around a field. running, running. it's what 3rd worlders do best. run.

>when your shitty system is so arbitrary that you have to base your definitions to the system you refuse to adopt

You are using metric system weather you like it or not

Attached: Capture.png (1713x601, 102K)

I used foot when i was 10yo.
It has grown since then.

Attached: 15166983010751.png (432x360, 164K)

How often are you converting miles to inches or even feet to inches?
We have a decimal point for a reason
Because there is no reason to switch

I never understood this.

We don't exclusively use imperial. We use imperial as a nonformal form of measurement and plenty of other things we use metric for more precise measurements.

Europoors I guess can barely understand one form much less two, so it's easy to see why they might struggle with the concept.

>his country doesn't use the SI units.

Americans truly are third world.

Hey I know some Morans. They work for Boeing. I think they are fine.

This is the crux of the issue. Yurop literally cannot think outside their x10 box. it's why the need ahmed to fuck their wives.

Tired of smug europeans.

>1776
>OMG Americans are so stupid they have a constitutional republic lol no one in europe does that

And now you all copy us

>metric zealots

We havent even begun

Attached: metric system.jpg (400x400, 81K)

They boast about being bilingual.
We're bimeasurement.

>believing in the moon landing in 2018
and even if that were true,nasa uses the metric system with german technology just fyi

>They are not American
Howg! I finally got a chance to meet a Native American!

This guy was right. You only need to look at the history of he country:
fischer-interviews9.tripod.com/sounds/f19_1.mp3

@4:30

Your measurement system is so logical and amazing that you have to make a law to force people to use it

>You are using metric system weather you like it or not

trrgrd.webm
>moran-sign.jpg

Insert MEME.

Attached: Measurements and the Moon - Metric vs Imperial.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Mutts gonna mutt

Attached: 1510025963758.png (928x878, 232K)

We beat up the nerd and made him do our homework, no shame in that.

Guess what? NASA uses metric system
T. Brainlet

Israel uses the metric system and created it.

A lot of machine tolerances are actually beneficial by using thousandths of an inch. Microns are extremely difficult to visualize and a lot of European machine tools have aftermarket inch standards for tight work like interference fitting.

>German Tech
>Stole it from Robert Goddard

Boeing switched to the metric system some years ago.

What are you talking about you dumb cunt?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_System_of_Units

>Wins a world war
>Countries main system of units is not widely adapted.

The metric system is a globalist invention

>Communism takes over half of Europe
>Europe starts using the metric system and makes it illegal not to

What's your point? It works for us, why do you care so much? Use your system of measurement and we'll use ours.

I know, imagine being so obsessed with someone you bitch about their measurement system.

Euros can't get into that individualist mindset. So much criticism they throw our way essentially boils down to "why are you the only ones doing why don't you behave like the rest of us???"

>We have landed people on the Moon
>He still believes this
Kek

Collectivist control freaks.
The entire reason the United States exists, to get the fuck away from it.

>Some historians view this event as a tragic missed opportunity whose consequences we are still living with today. When the U.S. became an independent nation, it inherited an inconsistent collection of traditional British weights and measures. Congress was aware of the flaws with its British measures, and a congressional committee was formed to recommend solutions. Thomas Jefferson, an admirer of French scientific ideas, lobbied for a measurement system similar to that of France. But Congress didn’t adopt it, and the British-influenced system took hold in the U.S. instead. However, If pirates hadn’t intercepted Dombey on his way to Philadelphia, the situation might be very different today

nist.gov/blogs/taking-measure/pirates-caribbean-metric-edition

Attached: e8dfsbh.jpg (983x500, 47K)

Kek, we use both Imperial AND Metric. You guys are the brainlets.

>Ten fingers, ten toes, metric system base ten
Who is using the crutch here?

European countries reverted back to their old measurement systems after Napoleon enforced the metric system on them

This.
Thread.

Foot measurements landed on the moon.
>A
>FUCKING
>SHIELD

>The use of two different unit systems caused the loss of theMars Climate Orbiterin 1998.NASAspecified metric units in the contract. NASA and other organizations applied metric units in their work, but one subcontractor,Lockheed Martin, provided thruster performance data to the team in pound-force-seconds instead of newton-seconds. The spacecraft was intended to orbitMarsat about 150 kilometers (93mi) altitude, but incorrect data probably caused it to descend instead to about 57 kilometers (35mi), burning up in theMartian atmosphere.[26]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrication_in_the_United_States

DELET THIS FUCKING SHILL.
MURICA IZZ YTER THAN U MUHAMED!
SHEIRBLOOOOOOOO!

Britain lost a war to Amerimutt farmers.
This was because they used the imperial system.
Germany lost a war to Rusgol farmers.
This was because the Rusgols used the metric system.

Eh debatable after all New York was once New Amsterdam.

63360 Inches.

Oh dear, you still referring back to the sixties for your token moment of pointless achievement?

You know it's 2018, right?

Don't, you'll confuse him.

>that image
>flag

You are aware that Australia also threw their lot in to the Vietnam War and were on the losing side? As well as quite a few other nations. Those should all be a mixture of blue and green on that map.

>be european
>go to america
>look for whores
>ask a local where theyre at
>AY M8 WHERE THE SLAGS I WANNA AVE A TOSS AN MAYBE WANK TO FEET
>oh go here
>RIGHT ON YA
>walk into building
>its all naked men with 61cm long willies eating ass

>I mean, any monkey can multiply or divide by 10, metric system was made for the 3rd world.

Yet you haven't managed it. Hmmm, still I suppose its only been around since ancient times. You'll get eventually fatso, just keep trying.

>heh you're using a more complicated form of measurement than ours, you must be a brainlet xD

What the fuck is this logic.

Speaking of pointless achievements, how is the vast empire doing today?

except that we do use the metric system. we use both systems. it's just that our main way of thinking is the imperial system

We gave quite a bit of it back. They not reach you readywritey at your local shooting range/highschool?

/thread
moving on

>How often are you converting miles to inches or even feet to inches?

Never, because I use metric
>Decimal point
I prefer a decimal system personally.. Not even getting into fractions of inches. My American tool set is incomprehensible. 5/8th spanner? Sure.

>No reason to switch
Except the same reasons everyone else and NASA had to switch.

>1776
Declararion of Independence was heavily influenced by European ideas.. The Plakkaat van Verlatinghe (declaration of Dutch republics independence from Spain) reads eerily similar, and predates 1776 by almost 200 years. You know what the Enlightenment was, right?

We are not the EU. Also, will you abolish it after brexit? That would be cool.

>foot
United States of Patricians

Attached: B9F6F995-86C1-4619-8700-F7DD91326BF8.jpg (1536x2048, 725K)

Ok.

And?

Your flag is Litterally Who? We can't recognize it because it hasn't been on the moon.

fine

Attached: EU_OCT_and_OMR_map_en.png (1920x1182, 1.02M)

You forgot to mark south korea, south veitnam, thailand, australia,the philippines, new zealand, and taiwan.

this

>It's the current year
Do you seriously think anyone on this website cares about that argument?