RACISTS NOT WELCOME IN BONGISTAN

RACISTS NOT WELCOME IN BONGISTAN

Attached: 4ew3bu3ovbl01.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CaolanRob/status/967444384668057600
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/973234272395055105
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)
nytimes.com/2004/11/03/world/europe/dutch-filmmaker-an-islam-critic-is-killed.html
youtu.be/c94KC04vGPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did Donald comment on this?

The UK needs to be invaded and their govt tortured and killed for treason and revenge against pedophiles.

Who is the "I" in this case? "I believe that your actions..."

well who signed it?

"Unted"

Confirmation literal retards work in the UK Immigration Office.

Attached: dimmy.jpg (400x400, 28K)

In case anyone is wondering, pic related the racist material she was distributing

twitter.com/CaolanRob/status/967444384668057600

Attached: DW0NifDWkAAqjRg.jpg (1200x950, 220K)

So the position of the UK government is that Allah, in fact, is not accepting of gays?

So they were actually using freedom of speech to make fun of a monotheistic religion who is highly represented in UK and some get even to cast their vote.

Its like they want to avoid muslim to chimp out showing all the world how uncivilized some melanin enriched humans are.

It would be fucking glorious if they managed to get overruned by muslim mob.
This cause need marthyrs.

What material?

Serves her right for being an edgy faggot

>lets ISIS in
>doesn't let blogger in

Tenth Crusade: England

Attached: apu crusader.jpg (657x527, 48K)

Source of this being the "racist" action that got her banned?

Funny though because if you're a LGBTQRSTE=Mc4 campaigner then no one has a problem with it(apart from homicidal muslims of course)

Attached: Allah-is-Gay-640x480.png (640x480, 541K)

>twitter.com/CaolanRob/status/967444384668057600

If it was about Jesus it'd be alright.

So the "oppression scale" is taking shape. Being pro-faggot while insulting Islam still makes you racist and precluded from traveling to UK? Being brown and Islamic means you can insult the faggots, and insult Christians and hai permanent residency to UK. Got it.

LAUREN SOUTHERN ETERNALLY BTFO.

"VACATE. THE COUNTRY. IMMEDIATELY!"

FUCKING KEK

r.i.p UK. you cunts in america are lucky you got that first amendment the rest of us are fucked with this hate speech laws.

>LGBTQRSTE=Mc4

What the fuck

Attached: 74ff20404af1dd9563cbe95271802195-bpfull.jpg (150x150, 5K)

Man you can tell this was written by some fucking baljeet, so many errors.

Attached: 1514961439946.jpg (324x240, 24K)

My god Germany is rinsing the anglos

so Lauren Southern, beautiful aryan princess who has right-wing political beliefs, isn't allowed to step foot on Her Majesty's black soil, but all the nameless, false-background militant 30 year old male muslim children from bumfuck nowhere get rent free housing and paid schooling at the taxpayers expense. Jesus Mary and Joseph if britfags don't get their shit together they won't get a Brexit they'll get multiculti hell on Earth even worse than they already have it

>Unted Kingdom

They cant even spell their own country correctly

>if britfags don't get their shit together they won't get a Brexit they'll get multiculti hell on Earth
The entire government is as communist as the ussr ever was, but at least the user never attempted to kill all whites.
An immigrant wrote this.

>e=mc^4

Attached: froge.jpg (655x527, 34K)

That's it. Open borders NOW. OPEN THEM UP!

BUT LET ME POST THIS MUTT MEME TO MAKE FEEL GOOD ABOUT THE STATE OF MY COUNTRY
>t. bong

Attached: 1516223811897.png (304x306, 7K)

Attached: 1480527436402.gif (280x200, 2.75M)

>the competent French authorities

This made me laugh. Yeah, they're real competent, just like the British authorities, or the Dutch authorities. These people...

Attached: 1474208717375.png (694x847, 834K)

>I believe that your actions whilst in the United Kingdom present a threat to the fundamental interests of society and to the public policy of the United Kingdom

I know our country likes satire, but do the institutions that develop these scripts have any sort of self awareness to reflect on the fact that this quote sums up what our own government has done for to our nation?

Attached: 01392849274.jpg (519x810, 60K)

Big Brother

Attached: britain.jpg (900x1369, 181K)

I hope so, but I don't want thots getting the credit for bringing light to bongistans horror

another dumb e celeb thread
beta orbiters should really move to plebbit

Just pedophiles then?

I wouldn't be surprised if muslims are working at border control

No one does irony like the Brit's, however I think you are unironically fucked.
Sorry to see we are just as fucked in Australia

Enjoying your stay before you get deported back to Algeria?

Seeing the UK like this is like watching the decline of an elder.

Attached: 1508027292303.png (547x1198, 248K)

OI WHERES YA LICENSE TO BE WHITE?

yet i'm sure if she was a Muslim who hated Jews, homosexuals and basically anyone that didn't believe the exact same thing as her it would be no problem... jesus fucking christ, it think the uk needs to be liberated from an oppressive regime, their lack of freedom is disturbing.

t. mutt

Attached: 1520783005089.png (1600x960, 632K)

What's the problem here? She's clearly racist and people with those kind of views aren't welcome here. You may not like it, but it's our right as citizens of a modern liberal democracy to decide we don't want people with such abhorrent opinions in our country.

Haha (((they))) are so fucking scared. They won't let a literal e-celeb into your country. What an unprecedented act of cowardice and bias.

Your country is simultaneously becoming a safe-space and a no-go-zone.

yea member of a muslim grooming pedophile rape gang that targets white British women, no fucking problem, here's a check from the tax payers and don't worry we wont throw you in jail because that's racist.

where did you find that British ip fellow Canadian? I'd like to know for future uses

>United spelled wrong in first paragraph
>United-Kingdom isn't hyphenated
>no signed date

Fake

I have a problem with it
fucking faggots.

It’s full of Ahmeds and Pajeets. Just like our schools, the police force, councils and media.
But they don’t know how to win. We will show them.

>mfw western civilization is unironically being saved by white women
incels btfo
pol btfo

At least we have the right to call them mutts, try calling one of your new frenchman a mutt in public and see how long before you're in jail

Even government authorities now take it for granted that Muslim is a race

So if a white male was a faggot, and converted to Islam was oppressed by a Sudanese refugee who converted to Anglican Christianity who slandered the whitefaggot muslim, would he be a racist?

This is a fake documentation letter. Government wouldn't' make a mistake on a letter and you would see the logo. Why does she attention whore? I know UK does shit but come on make it more believable

>Source of this being the "racist" action that got her banned?
OPs picture you retard. Look at the time stamp and stated location in the tweet and the referenced event in OP's picture.

Also means you get to rape little British girls.

>Government wouldn't' make a mistake

But your government does make mistakes. (inb4 mine does too)

Raped any kids today Ahmed?

why do Sup Forumsacks try so hard to LARP being oppressed by minorities?

>Raping little girls
>Banning people from the entire country, spending fucking tax dollars to investigate Allah is gay jokes

The UK is lost. Might as well start sucking immigrant dick brit bros so when they decide to start putting the whites against the wall, they may keep you as a pet.

>Be Brtis
>Import and defend literal ISIS
>Deport anyone who dares highlight your insane political agenda

The bad news for the UK government is that their Islamist pals they imported can not handle bants and all it will take is a few targeted social media campaigns and the Muslims will be exploding with anger.

These leftist will come to realize their push for a self-destructive "Diversity" agenda has become our greatest weapon.

Attached: 1520801163857.jpg (1350x899, 241K)

Safe spaces were always no-go zones

>refuse you leave to enter

wat

W-we don't hyphenate 'United Kingdom'...

Also where's your Government criticism license? Deport that thought

To be given leave is to be given permission to do something by an authority.

>These leftist will come to realize their push for a self-destructive "Diversity" agenda has become our greatest weapon.

>it's real
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/973234272395055105

Attached: laurensoutherndetained.png (726x899, 769K)

How is it "racist" to say something about a religion? Islam is not a race.

Just look at how many women police are there. Aren't they being disrespectful to the demonstrators beliefs by being there?

It's actually racist to say it's racist to say something bad about Islam, because that implies only shitty brown people would be Muslims

It is less to do with being a "racist" and more to do with 'Please do not anger the literal millions of Muslims we imported into our country'. Keep in mind that Muslims are willing to carry out terror attacks like the Charlie Hebdo shooting in France and the murders of artist of Muhammad drawings without much provocation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)

"Dutch Filmmaker, an Islam Critic, Is Killed"
>nytimes.com/2004/11/03/world/europe/dutch-filmmaker-an-islam-critic-is-killed.html

>Keep in mind that Muslims are willing to carry out terror attacks like the Charlie Hebdo shooting in France and the murders of artist of Muhammad drawings without much provocation.
They probably saved her life since she would've been Hebdo'd or suffered an acid attack if she entered bongland

>implying he'd survive the encounter
lel

Attached: 1509589461769.jpg (684x605, 120K)

You're a faggot and it will be hilarious when they come for your shitskin.

Quite possibly.

Attached: 878975398475.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

Meanwhile
youtu.be/c94KC04vGPI
Send g*ns

Sup Forums BTFO

Attached: checkmategaythiests.png (637x487, 160K)

So Mike "The Faggot" Stuchbery admits Muslims are violent.

Keep him out of the UK.

Lets over 100,000 murdering rapist.acid attacking, welfare loving shitskins a year in, won't allow a White woman journalist in.. banned for life..
>At least we're not Canada
lol

I think it’s time to go full bore, non stop harassment mode on the UK. What’s the best sites, pages or social media urls to troll them most efficiently? Non stop orbital bombardment of their psyches. Where do we begin?

>please rape me with ur sword