en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_(letter)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Nanatchy
What the fuck?

Her ability certainly improving over time

French subtitles

>Nanatchy
It's Nancy

Imagine trying to draw your dead friend to remember them and the only writing instrument you have is so shitty that you have to trace over every line you draw.

How do you say Bondrewd in French?

He is Bondold.

Bondold sounds like some obscure Britbong slang for a dumb person.

Fat bun's fat fingers doing their work.

Sure?

The mushrooms, egg looking things, and the shining grass look pretty good considering how tiny those sketches are.

I mean, it's the correct translation. English scanlators somehow conviced everyone it's Bondrewd.

And a casual nipple because of the perverted mangaka.

Why does she draw like a 7 years old?

Kukuri's drawing skills!

Isn't something like Bondoludo the actual correct translation?

Doesnt sound like some badass scientist who makes soup out of children to me.

>Boned-lewd

Yes, but you would traditionally transcribe that as Bondold. No idea why the OG scanlators didn't.

Since Bonedad has a piece of his soul inside Nanachi, can we assume he could take over Nanachi's body at any point if would be on the same abyss layer as Bun?

>Since Bonedad has a piece of his soul inside Nanachi

What? No, he doesn't.

Because its dumb and doesnt sound like the japanese pronouncation at all.

I guess he's talking about how he can see through her eyes.

Yes he does, thats how he can view through Nanachi's eyes. Bun even specifically makes a comment inside elevator that Bondad will be able to see everything in 6th layer that Nanachi sees but wont be able to interfere.

There's lots of adults who are incapable of drawing anything but stick figures. Talent is real espescily when it comes to art.

Any working theory on how his 'bio-sign monitor' works?

It's never stated that he can see through her eyes because she carries a part of his soul. Considering that all other people who touched his Zoaholic became invalids I highly doubt it was used on Nanachi.

Damn, supposed to be for

What about the ones that didn't like Greisha and all the other members on the Bonesquad with unique helmets?

It was never said that he can see through her eyes cause she has his soul inside her

It is still better than chasing forever the ghost of your dead friend, even to the bottom of an endless abysm (image unrelated).

You might as well say that bondord is the correct transcription. I know this is really surprising, but transcription isn't an exact science, and it's hard to know what someone is going for in a language with so many fewer sounds than English (about 40 phonemes in English and 20 in Japanese excluding dipthongs). There's no such thing as a "traditional transcription" by the way, it's even more loosely standardized than romanization of standard Japanese.
On the other hand this is also a bad argument in general because most Japanese attempts at foreign words don't sound like the intended word.

Not nipple, those are her sidelocks

Come on, guys. It's her signature.
>ななX
>Loops are the right side of な
>X read as chi、like Yunocchi's.

Every single day not travelling makes this bun more and more fat. Why is Tsukushi allowing this?

>X read as chi
I came to post a GIF, I end up realizing I never really understood Hidamari Sketch...

She can always trade her fat for goods in the value village

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_(letter)
I'ts greek, user.

You should get your ears checked. They pronounce it "Bondoldo" in the anime.

But that's key, not chi.

But Greek chi doesn't read the same as English or Japanese chi.

This might seem like a strange question, but how the fuck is Bondrewd so thicc? He has bigger hips and thighs than any woman we've met.

>He has bigger hips and thighs than any woman we've met.

Japanese author drawing all woman petite? Thats an unsolvable mystery.

Read further and you'll find out

You know as well as I do most people would read that as the japanese chi. Specially the japanese themselves. It's also worth saying that an stilized チ could look like an stilized X, which I guess is the reason why the japanese use it like that.

I'm sure a few of his bodies are female.

How am I supposed to guess when I see an "X" that it's actually a wordplay on the common latin translitteration of 𝜒, which is identical to the common latin translitteration of ち/チ?

I read further and he got even thiccer, wtf man?

Isn't today the 100th day since the last chapter came out?

Tsukushi stated quite clearly that he took a writing break during the anime being aired

I assume the mangaka works real hard and the next chapter will be awesome?

Faputa kills bun and riko out of jealousy?

m8 even Japanese know it reads as key.

>French subs
For what pvrpose
Also isn't this show going to be forbidden or at least heavily censored in France anyway?

Can Bondrewd reproduce with himself? His bodies are genetically different so they should biologically be able to produce a baby, however they all have the same soul which might cause problems in the MiA universe.

Why doesn't he just fuck himself enough times to produce a whole army of Bonekids to help him make cartridges and shit? He wouldn't be able to use them for soup, but I bet he could always use an extra hand or two around Idofront.

>least heavily censored in France anyway?
bahahahaha

Europe is pretty strict about that shit m8.

>france
>censoring
ahahahaahah

What, is France the only euro country that's as lax as japan when it comes to drawn kids?

It's not censored in France.

I wish prudish people would just vanish. Oh no they are showing a body part, hurr durr nipples are sexy and sexy things are evil. Get a grip.

Its just the approach of their rating system, especially when it comes about sex.

Movies that are r rared in the us are only "TV12" in france latest exemple would be 'la vue d'adele' ( a movies that deals with sex issues ).
Also france has a long history of being like the European pioneer of manga import.

I wish I remember the name of that cartoon where a girl shows her breast for 2$

Kai, not key.

I wish this wasnt your first day in the thread

UK=/= all Europe

France only censors stuff ironically

Note that the French's mandatory rating system only involve for works intended to be released theatrically (the CNC — French theatre regulator — gives a total or partial — based on age — interdiction). For TV-broadcasted movies, the broadcaster itself is responsible for giving an advisory rating (such as "-12"), under the ex post control of CSA — French TV regulator. Streaming services like Wakanim (which streams MiA) have not rating nor censorship obligation by law.

More like how does he maintain such good posture when he hunches over in all his other bodies

And no one ever noticed how he was sometimes randomly much shorter or taller?

There's no freedom of speech in france though

didn't the mangaka agrees to translate it to bondrewd?

Maybe using diffrend bodies, maybe a mistake

I recently finished this. I knew this show was going to be heavy, but I never thought it would be this heavy.

Same drawing (?), earlier.

It's a stylized/joined-stroke ナナチ, even though it breaks ナ stroke order. On the チ you can see a "hook" on the horizontal stroke that is the slanted stroke above it, and hey that would be a right-to-left stroke so everything is written in the right order and the right direction. Regardless,
>expecting user can kana instead of seeing strange moon glyphs with nipples

So on a scale from 1 to subarashii how boned are you?

Better than mine.

IIRC though, drawing actual h lolicon is illegal. Or atleast selling it i think.

They're pretty tame, pic related is the level of joking around in a pretty mainstream comic

I always though they were finger guns, like the one she does in the "Nanachi's Trivia" image

Imagine being that bad at art hahaha
Imagine! already went through some edwards and loomis books over several months and none of it stuck

>spoiler
I'm not an artist so feel free to decide I'm full of shit, but I'm fairly confident that every skill takes daily practice over years. Resources obviously help you learn techniques but they're secondary to repetition and learning from mistakes. If it's something that you really value, don't stop doing it, just stop obsessing over the results, besides you'll still be focusing on your flaws even when you are good. Good luck if you (continue to) commit to it.

My hair started thinning last time I tried drawing everyday, then it came back after a while when I quit

You have to sacrifice something to gain something user.
DO IT.

Sounds to me like you're stressing over results too much. It needs to be an enjoyable hobby, not daily work that highlights your failure. Attitude is important. Losing hair over something that isn't even your livelihood is probably a sign that it's something to work on in general in life.

Riko´s drawing skills.

It seems only the ones who can draw survive the abyss.

It's this.
One of my closest friends who's out in Sweden attending high-art education matched my drawing skills now when she started out ten years ago, she just practised every day of the week to get where she's now.

Drawing is a skill, skills you hone, talent only makes this easier.

Sample size: 2. Wait, Lyza is probably a counterexample.

I want a abyss-language dictionary.

Not like i could draw any better

Implying Ozen can draw

With all these writing samples available, you should go full Champollion and make that dictionary yourself.

Ozen can draw the best in people (if people don't die in survival course).

Implying she doesn't draw maruruk in different outfits, as well as in different states of undress. Implying she won't eventually change her naked hanging punishments to "posing in pre-selected clothing for however long it takes me to draw each individual frill on your panties" punishments instead with a "if that bulge grows any during my drawing time then we start over" caveat

Reminder that Riko's life will suddenly run out just after she reaches Lyza

pretty sure hes wearing jodhpurs
not that there are any horses in the abyss.

Look at that frown, it ain't fair to treat little potatoes like that. They should be cradled with love and eventually baked into a scrumptious gratin (with extra cream). Ozen a shit

Then her soul reach the bottom which is just a few meters away.