Question for Aussies, if given the chance would you trade Abos for black Americans?

Question for Aussies, if given the chance would you trade Abos for black Americans?

Attached: 1489936314253.jpg (619x619, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck no, i wouldn't trade that tranny abo out in the desert for a hundred uncle toms.

It depends on what they think is worse
>the crime rate that comes with niggers
>the pure ugliness of aborigines

atleast abos don't breed their woman

This.

Abos are fine, the majority seem to be resistant to conditionings outside their communities. They have a don’t tread on me attitude though. Not to be messed with and literally need gibs because they are not really compatible with society. Keep to their own and do their own thing(not always palatable to outsiders).

hmm..would I choose other neanderthals

you are a dumb nigger

Abos are feral retards drunk
Niggers are feral retards sober
Lock in A abos please Eddie

Absolutely not. Abbo genes fade within 8 generations (here's a halfway pic). African genes are forever.

Attached: aboriginal-model-australia.jpg (933x1240, 753K)

Still ugly

whiter than you, pajeet

Do white Australian women breed with Abos like they do with blacks in the US to upset their dads or is it a bridge too far even for that type of woman?

No, abos are too endearing the cheeky buggers, it's hard to like em, but it's even harder to hate them.

Well yeah. It's hard to hate a retard. Just look at canada

You think we can draw blood from a stone? We work with what we have down here. Evolution is slow.

Attached: ashley.jpg (300x401, 31K)

Based Pajeet here is right, we have less than a million Abos in this country, whereas America has as many niggers as Australia has people. Furthermore, Abos are even dumber than niggers on average and are therefore less of a threat to us than niggers. So no, I'd never trade our Abos for America's niggers.

Attached: nigger.jpg (500x542, 85K)

These especially. Most women don't wanna breed with the fucks. They're already pretty rare. When I was only just old enough to know about abos I thought they were extinct or some shit. But nonetheless, they are somewhat endearing. Niggers are just malevolent. At least the boongs are from this land, and have something of a right to be here. Niggers have free rent in America.

No. Aboriginals are mostly segregated to their rural communities and have become utterly dependent upon welfare to fuel their alcohol/drug/petrol addictions and are effectively braindead and beyond lazy. They have been pacified and aren't a problem. Niggers are another matter entirely.

I completely agree with you and the few Abos I've met have been completely harmless (at least to me) and have even been unintentionally funny with their mannerisms and shit like that. So yeah, Abos are kind of endearing in small, short doses. Abos are just chaotic neutral, niggers are chaotic evil.

Attached: 1520862774841.jpg (658x674, 88K)

Oh my flying fuck

yes, it's a little shocking that they can hybridise. But nonetheless, they are simian like us.

Attached: tick the box.jpg (933x1240, 715K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
thread theme. Fun fact, I met one of the guys who organised a bunch of workshops by the "musomagic" people. Adam Thompson. Alright guy.

Less than half of white women fall for their tricks. The most common combination is drunk Irish tourist + abbo girl. Not even kidding.

No way. Before we even start, abos are small in number, largely keep to themselves and pose no threat of miscegenation. Further, the ones that aren't drug/alc fucked talk without african broken english, are nice. polite and some even make good footballers.

Forgot to post, the guy appears at around 0:50

As a polite aboriginal I can't say I prefer not being drug fucked every day. Whitey aint gon give me no jobs.

Whatever you say, Ahmed

Attached: 621a3e4985dffc7a79733609386bc338.jpg (756x646, 50K)