>Pretty much leaves us alone
>Pretty funny and smart guy desu

I really don't see the problem Sup Forums

Attached: IMG_3810.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/#/channel/UC0aVoboXBUx2-tVIWHc3W2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he is so 2016

Did he die or something? He was huge for a while, wrote a bestselling book, and going to speak at CPAC and then he just disappeared off the face of the earth.

Attached: IMG_3811.png (376x551, 397K)

That's right goyim, let them into your movement. Sure they're gays and roasties and cryptojews but they say all the things you like to hear. Oh what's that don't like this one? Try the new model she's a blonde cutie. That's right goyim. I promise they aren't slowly changing your narrative. Just accept them. They're based right? Good little goyim. GIVE ME THE FUCKING SHEKELS YOU PAYPIGGIE!!

all I know no one gives a fuck about him anymore,last time I heard of him was last month when he was quickly mentioned on morning kumite show.

Revealed he's a kid diddler. Not very good for the career.

he has a huge youtube channel and podcast

m.youtube.com/#/channel/UC0aVoboXBUx2-tVIWHc3W2Q

he is a good guy. a great guy. definitely /ourguy/. the Sup Forumsacks who attack him are simply the worst elements from this board. they've really bought into the authoritarianism meme. lots of anons do respect him and what he has done in the world of politics and culture though.

Mentally ill Jewish faggot subversive drama queen.

He lost usefulness when our goals became different. This doesn't mean he's the first in line to be thrown from the rooftop so to speak. If there was a common enemy an alliance would most likely form again.

Fuck off kike.

That's not what happened at all. Quit lying.

I have a lot of disagreements with Milo, but I guess he's at least pulling normies in the right general direction. Something like a gateway redpill

I dislike flaming faggots specially capitalist ones

Hes a gay jew

I like him as a chaos agent in the current political climate, though I dislike Milo himself. What's interesting is how he brought anti-feminist politics back into the normalfag consciousness, even my grandparents have heard about him.

Let's be honest here. You hate your parents the most because they won't call you by your pronouns.

>the Jew cries out as he strikes you

Typical schlomo

Milo bathed in a tub of pig's blood

Jesus I just realised how powerful twitter is. I havent heard shit about him since his Twitter account got banned.

Only a Jew could get mad at someone else making money. What did that other Jew faggot say? Oh yeah.
>Not all Jews are communists but, all communists are Jews
I! Not a fan of Milo anymore but he did spearhead GG and the fuckery going on with femism etc. Which is why you hate him. I don't like him anymore, but wouldn't go out of way to talk down or discredit him. This may work on 8chalm not here though.

Pretty much this. Nothing new has happened. No more riots or protest. Even Sargon got into an altercation and stole Antifa's flag about a week ago.

>even sargon stood there and did absolutely nothing except give a weak sissy little "hi".
Ftfy

jews don't represent me, my thinking, my politics nor did i want any to do that job for me
all of these fault-right celebs are puppets for zion

If you're not a full fledged weimarboo someone on Sup Forums will always find a way to fling shit at you.

Milo's alright though. Can't say I agree with his lifestyle; but what he does behind closed doors with other adults is his own business. At the end of the day he's the lesser of many, many greater evils. I think it's actually rather ironic that a gay man is deconstructing social marxism from the inside out and don't see the harm in letting him continue to harry SJWs.

>If you're not a full fledged weimarboo someone on Sup Forums will always find a way to fling shit at you.

meh that is mainly shareblue and /leftypol/ LARPing as "nazis"

I don't hate him and never did. He upset a lot of sjw faggots with his appearances and isn't just some semi-anonymous YouTuber.

He's a gay jew civcuck

Or atleast clams to be jewish. Want to see his 23 and me

what if I told you he wasn't even ethnically Jewish

People realized dressing well and a british accent doesn't mean you know what you're talking about. Last I heard anything from him he was shilling Alex Jones supplements lmao

He shouldn't be given any trust or credibility. No one should proclaim their support for Milo. Pulling away from this was always my main argument.

The problem is his support for Israel. All logic is thrown out the window when it comes to that topic, and that's why I hate this faggot.

Attached: 1513285936629.jpg (386x498, 40K)

To think he could be as successful as you. What a loser right?

>I really don't see the problem Sup Forums
a jewish, devil worshiping, nigger loving/marrying, DEGENERATE PROMOTING LITERAL F A G G O T.........

J U S T

(pic related)

Attached: 20180312111317.png (1274x676, 809K)

I like how funny he is.

>he couldnt be fucked to find a black snake instead

Attached: THE SHAPESHITTING MASTER OF FAGGOT SHIT.png (150x138, 13K)

>Why do you guys hate him again?

He is a Jew who pretend the Greek.
Fuck off now amerigoy.

Attached: neggirz.jpg (647x885, 159K)

And i don't hate him. I don't like his way of life.

you forgot
>claims self as leader of made up movement decides what it's about and where they go next and steers them off a cliff

this^

Attached: this.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

Its a Jewish guy with Greek name who using his sexual orientations to attract publicity and make money.
The exact opposite of Tim Cook.

Attached: 1520783108286.jpg (777x777, 55K)

he could have had our support in perpetuity if he hadn't cucked so hard to breitbart. he had a point re: pedophilia normalization in the gay community, and its rationalizations. he should have doubled down, attacked them for their obvious jewish bias, and blown the doors off of everything. but money came first. i don't blame him, but i won't reward him either.

I'm just so proud of Sup Forums
for the first time in a long time
the majority of you have shown extreme
resistance to subversion

I thought he was a Greek pretending to be a Jew

I love Milo. He’s getting better too

Greeks have big heart and mind. That's why Jew still exist.

Attached: we wuz kangz.jpg (1024x1024, 540K)

KYS you faggot queer lover. He is a trojan horse, as is blaire white, to get the right to be gay acceptant. It has largely worked. The number one key to the jew agenda is to modify social taboos and norms, especially with regard to sexual norms. All other forms of subversion follows. Just 5 years ago, even the most middle of the road boomer conservative knew enough to not be gay acceptant. Now, even the supposed most extreme and vanguard elements of the so called right wing are gay acceptant. It has been amazing to see these jews slide and modify your morality in real time.

I like him

He's too effective and it makes the trolls from leftypol angry.

>Fuck off kike.
Genuine emotion.
>>the Jew cries out as he strikes you
>[reddit spacing here]
>Typical schlomo
Aloof glibness of paid shill.

Attached: cointelpro emotion.jpg (1142x235, 155K)

>Only a nigger would make that meme.
You certainly aren't white. If you are, way to fall for a nigger meme. The lowest of intelligence defeated you.

>Gay racemixing jew and potentially a pederast
Gee, I wonder...

>>Only a nigger would make that meme.

According to you amerimutt, Greeks are not white. So yeah, fuck off amerigoy.

Attached: 1511897685891.jpg (898x694, 139K)