Duterte: Feed United Nations rights experts to crocodiles

>“If these fools come here, are there crocodiles here? The ones that eat people? Throw those sons of bitches to them"

philstar.com/headlines/2018/03/12/1795923/duterte-feed-united-nations-rights-experts-crocodiles

How can this type of speech come from a head of state in 2018? I worry for my Filipino brothers, sisters and otherkins.

Attached: gen1-duterte-angry_2018-03-11_22-38-33[1].jpg (800x534, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vB7YBPlOhQ
archive.fo/tsEZd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1520700926851.jpg (326x326, 7K)

because it's 2018
it's a different age

no more mister nice guy

no more mister clee hee heeeheen

filipinos are all fucking crazy and i've never found one that didnt make me suspicious.

Duterte is a sinister person. He is essentially unleashing death squads on people he doesn't like. Who else will he target with his death squads? First it was drug dealers, now Communists. Soon all political opponents.

>MANILA, Philippines — After being told by a United Nations official that he needs to have his head examined, President Duterte said the UN human rights team should be fed to crocodiles as he justified his order for the police to ignore the rapporteurs when they come to investigate his war on drugs.

This presidency has turned out way better than I had thought possible.

Attached: 1499080760486.gif (300x168, 802K)

I love him more and more everyday. This guy gets it. You don't give 'rights' to your enemies, you kill them.

This guy is fucking hilarious and is Asia's Trump.

can I have a bump?

3rd world problems
3rd world solutions

WTF? i hate du30 now!

He's making his country better in the long term.

How many people do drug dealers kill? How many families do they run? Do they give a fuck? Nope.

They're the lowest scum around.

So?
Drug dealers were ruining the Philippines.
Communists were launching an insurgency in the Philippines.
Muslims blew up several southern cities in the Philippines.

This might be a really strange concept to a cuck, but some people deserve to die and sometimes it's necessary to kill them. This failure to understand this very simple concept is the primary reason the West is in decline.

Fuck I love this guy

You're right.
That would be animal abuse.
you're a sharp observer, otherkind

Duterte will stand proud with other great leaders like Putin who care for their people, while jew puppets will hiss like snakes at them.
>looking at you Obama,Theresa,Merkel,EU cuckpoliticans etc.

Attached: okey.jpg (240x240, 6K)

>le son of a bitch man calls somebody else a son of a bitch

How can one be so based?

This fucking guy.

Attached: 1475115127650.gif (400x225, 772K)

BASED.

Rights are a moral fiction and the UN can fuck off.

I agree with Duterte. Fuck the UN.

>>“If these fools come here, are there crocodiles here? The ones that eat people? Throw those sons of bitches to them"
This guy is so awesome, praise the Lord

Attached: 1506106958504.jpg (480x273, 18K)

So far I've pretty much agreed with him. hasn't crossed the sadam line yet

This guy rightly called Obama a son of a bitch. Rightly so.

Attached: obama_mother.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

He’s right, the UN is disgusting. Their human rights/peacekeepers were running child sex rings out of 3rd world countries.

>Soon all political opponents.
Yes hopefully. I love it lol

youtube.com/watch?v=5vB7YBPlOhQ

I love this man

Attached: 84a.png (600x722, 726K)

you are the enemy
if you were found there, your deserved fate would be the same

the dudes a literal subhuman chimp. he'll get what's coming to him before long.

UN is a big joke. Trump should realy stop paying it.

Attached: UNtards.jpg (640x330, 40K)

> Trudeau

Absolutely. Every member of the un should be purged and replaced with true patriots who wont work to destroy their and other cultures, nations and histories. The un is filled with genocidal, anti-white demographic-replacement pushing sycophantic cocksucking virtue signaling cancer and ought to be rigorously cleansed inside and out.

she looks like Paul Mccartney

>Doesn't even know the wildlife of his own country

>Son brought up on drug charges
>"Somehow" gets off

We can only hope

Killing of commies is doing God's own work. God didn't design the world to accommodate commies for a fucking reason.

Is he the most based politician right now?

Attached: 1498669373635.jpg (750x1037, 446K)

Yes. Don doesn't even beat him

Filipinos are the most powerful race. FACT.

BASED

Why is Youmu dancing in front of a tuna?

I'm just glad that at the very first election I could vote in, he was running for president.

Will we ever have a leader this based lads?

Attached: 1439941052275.png (1000x1000, 57K)

OH SHIT HE DOES IT AGAIN

We can only hope.

>George Soros cancelled a proposed “humanitarian visit” to the Philippines after President Duterte warned him “there is a bounty on your head in these islands.“
archive.fo/tsEZd

why would Duterte warn him ?

Attached: 54d93baa6cac5da076bf89842eb96315--halloween-face-beauty-makeup.jpg (666x886, 223K)

Probably sooner than you would like, inshallah.

>some retarded butthurt person who hates you for some reason accuses you of being involved in the drug trade
>he has no proofs other than “sumbadi told me dey be knowing he is doing drug dealing”
>tries to connect you to a scandal involving some customs personnel letting 6.4b Philippine pesos worth of drugs into your country
>pays one of these customs personnel to implicate you in court
>customs personnel later says “lol jk” admitting he made it all up to delegate the blame on

Vote for me if I will become head of a party that will run for parliamentary elections

Attached: 1478714733079.jpg (727x722, 89K)

They’re savage but not retarded.

Franklin D. Roosevelt, 1933: "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

John F. Kennedy, 1961: "Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."

present time,

Kim Jong Un: Mentally deranged U.S. dotard!
Donald Trump: Short and fat!

United Nations: You need to have your head examined!
Duterte: I will feed you to the crocodiles!

Attached: 0019.jpg (720x1155, 121K)

Duterte gets it.

Attached: 74A30448-A603-4F6A-9872-0DF4537F3247.gif (450x250, 977K)

I was just green texting what happened to his son. Pic related is the legitimately mentally retarded person who accused him
Just look at his BBC Hardtalk interview. It’s obvious he has low IQ

Attached: B8C64E1C-E0D3-460F-A6A6-5BD97D776077.jpg (620x408, 31K)

Based duerte bringing da bantz

Attached: 204750CA-FA5B-4159-8873-FC282D9ACCCD.jpg (640x400, 54K)

Severely underated

What's even the point of the UN other than feeding niggers and halting the progress of science and war?

Pretty sure he did say his son would die if found guilty

BRING DUTERTE HERE
DUTERTE FOR WORLD LEADER

your just some racist leaf. every one knows you guys got a problem with gooks. the UN is the same way. so much so that china basically said the UN has no authority over east asia and that was the end of that

america cant even do anything about burmas ethnic cleansing because then america gets punished for what it did to the koreans in SC. they werent even smart about it and rednecks tried to sell the land the koreans owned. entire neighborhoods killed. no more gook signs for korean churches

Sup Forums, how do I deal with my brainlet family members talking in phrases they don't understand?

A few weeks ago I used the phrase 'gas the kikes, race war now' around my parents. They had never heard this before somehow and now they are OBSESSED with using it in every possible context. Some examples

>Had a really big shit in the toilet
>Dad goes in after me
>'AWW GOD SON. WHAT A SMELL. THAT SMELLS JEWY, GAS THE KIKES'
>winks at me and goes to shit

>Mom makes dinner
>Asks if I liked it
>I say yes
>She says 'IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT THAT WOULD BE KOSHER, GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW'

>Dog won't sit down
>Dad shouts at it
>'DANG IT YOU ARE BEING A GOD DAMN KIKE LITTLE DOGGY, I'M GONNA GAS YOU'

I think they are doing it because they feel I am 'smart' (I am not that smart myself) and they want to 'connect' with me by using a smart sounding phrase. They sometimes come into my room uninvited and start a conversation where they use the phrase at least 5 times every 10 sentances, for example my dad burst in whilst I was reading and started pointing at the book and saying 'I'VE HEARD THE AUTHOR IS A HOLOHOAX SURVIVOR , GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW'. It was a fucking Italian language textbook ffs

How do I make this stop? I need to explain their misuse without angering them

thats fucking great, and fucking weird and really not good at once, but i dont care about a brazillian nigger

Attached: mNdjk5o.png (400x267, 148K)

Your parents are well and are trying to have fun with you. Enjoy it while you can. They won't be around forever.

Seriously, why would someone want a foriegn standing army in their country; known for past human rights abuses, including rape, and murder; as well as theft, and embezzlement?

HOLY SHIT GLOBALIST BTFOOOO

Don't feed them to male crocs, it'll make them sick and it'll give them a cuckhold fetish.

No one deserves that fate, no even ancient killing machines.

Attached: 1520330716903.png (257x257, 79K)

HAHAHA

This man is doing great things for the Philippines.

Worst playmate ever

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x300, 15K)

top kek
this guy is great

So fucking based

Filipino family values are really admirable
>tfw I grew up in a dysfunctional household but a Filipino friend introduced me to their family and they pretty much adopted me

Attached: 1483267896070.gif (512x288, 471K)

That's very sweet and I'm happy you had that experience.
gas the kikes race war now.

Attached: 50dc3aeb0f6c39fffaee96eee7b3e5a821f36c6ca1c901fc5a7102998e876f9f.jpg (258x245, 45K)

In the Philippines you have two choices: the endemic Philippine crocodile, Crocodylus mindorensis, and the more widespread saltie, Crocodylus porosus. On the one hand, the Philippine crocodile is a rather small species with a maximum size of around 10 ft, however it is critically endangered and as such would surely appreciate the extra nourishment. The saltwater crocodile, on the other hand, is often quite good at eating humans throughout its range. The record specimen, measuring 20.2 ft long and weighing over 2000 lbs, was captured in the Philippines after killing at least two people.

Philippines were far more civilized before all the smart people got genocided by the Americans.

Communists and subversives aren't people.

Anglos truly are the masters of propaganda though. Filipinos have one of the highest approval ratings of americans even though they got colonized and massacred.

Attached: Jacob_Smith.gif (442x373, 85K)

based

Attached: crocs laughing.jpg (640x645, 93K)

Wut are you talking about? Is there some hidden history in South Carolina i don't know about?

Duterte enjoys broad support from the sea mexican people. Liberals are bitching because he is exercising national sovereignty in governing his nation, not because they give two shits about the drug dealers he's whacking.

Given that the liberals are entirely devoted to the Democrats- a group of satanists that rape and murder children, then cannibalize their corpses, their autistic screeching about "protecting" people in other nations comes off as disingenuous at best.

Donald J Trump 2016 "Americanism not globalism will be our credo!"

Attached: Trump.jpg (900x900, 215K)

Wow i love the Philippines now.

Attached: 1500278445085.jpg (2860x1900, 410K)

Is that weapon even loaded?

mags off

Their approval is not in spite of that happening, its because of it. Imperial conquerors who enforce their will unquestionably but do an able job at improving the country and moderating disputes are deeply respected. Its when they try to be wishy-washy "moral superiors" and rule through puppet democracies that they are hated and resented. If we had occupied Afghanistan and Iraq like this, with top generals as our local satraps, those places would be peaceful and obedient right now.

Rodrigo smoke weed expect to bleed Duterte

Filipinos pretty much moved on from colonialism we just want to live in peace with no foreign intervention. Unlike Nig Nogs who cling to their past.

Hopefully he will kill the liberals to.

How can he fix his country if he doesn’t kill all the communists. Think, user!

ya hes so cool

>people he doesn’t like

>commies
>druggies
>people

Fuck off leaf
He's a hero of Philippine
Worry for your country. Justin"Muslim"Trudeau is your PM.
I hope Vietnam will have leader like this

Attached: xc1nz5c3unzy.jpg (1222x1290, 125K)

Is it true?? Kicks Rothschilds out of Philippies??
Only Hitler can do something like that.
If it true, I love this guy more