Based Trump, amirite?

Based Trump, amirite?

Attached: real trump.png (596x159, 18K)

Was Vegas the only shooting using bump stocks?
Is one use of them really worth a fucking ban?
Also do you think Hillary would be any better to the 2nd?

Republicans would fight Hillary you dumb shit

Would not matter in the end because we would have 5 justices that want to push an anti gun agenda and shit on the constitution.

With 5 anti gun agenda pushing justices and a dem majority (coming in 2018) hillary could have banned everything aside from single shot shotguns and fucking muskets and when it got challanged to the SCOTUS they would have ripped the 2nd out and used it as toilet paper.

the ONLY reason i voted for trump was to get a right leaning justice in the SC.

Can't wait to hear their explanation for this one.
>durr non-euclidean disc golf

The irony. In the name of party unity congress and the senate will rally behind trump.

"Better than Hillary" isn't an excuse, the fact that we're even discussing this with a republican president and a republican congress is totally fucking uncacceptable.

Yeah Fuck due process too!

AMERICA IS DEAD

but isn't that just common sense?

Trump already backed off the purchasing age shit, and with background checks he's talking about reinforcing existing laws. As for bump stocks, whatever.

Fuck off Sup Forums is full

You have less voting power than boomers. Remember that. Also, nobody cares about trailer park meme stocks.

Thankyou. Hillary would have been a disaster, and I knew Trump would be a fuckin' idiot that has no idea whats going on. You tards "meme'd" him to the highest office of the land. Meanwhile. Sane people were voting for Rand/Rubio and Cruz.

bump stocks are useless anyways.

Its 4d chess you fucking cuck shill. Why do mods allow this thread to stay up this long?

It's also common sense to get rid of niggers due to their toxic societal ills they contribute to society

Its not "whatever" I don't even own a gun and even I know that bumpstocks don't make guns anymore dangerous than they already are, and besides, whats next? What if there's another major school shooting? Is he gonna ban something else? and will you say "whatever" to that too? This shit is a slippery slope.

eh, point taken

>nobody cares about trailer park meme stocks.
you STILL don't get it.
Next stop, meme foregrips
Next stop, meme grip
Next stop, meme barrels
Next stop, meme uppers
Next stop, meme triggers
Next stop, meme lowers
Next stop...oops sry there's nothing left.
Ok 'we're' done here--t.shitlibs

Attached: 1520831147620.png (652x896, 465K)

fucking shit /k/ stop dumping threads here

Shoe strings are banned too.