What countries treat black people fairly?

What countries treat black people fairly?

Attached: BenandJerrys.png (600x600, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/en_us/article/mb5gea/what-its-like-to-take-a-vacation-away-from-white-people
calebjonesblog.com/politics-makes-you-stupid-yes-im-serious/
thespainreport.com/articles/1434-180311201322-search-ends-for-missing-gabriel-cruz-after-dead-body-of-8-year-old-found-in-boot-of-father-s-girlfriend-s-car
usdebtclock.org/
edition.cnn.com/2018/03/06/europe/florence-protests-senegalese-immigrants-intl/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder what percentage of crimes black americans commit?

In most African countries they just make them work as slaves.

why is fucking ice cream getting political?
do blacks even like icecream?

Vice has a documentary of black people who moved to Costa Rica because they're treated better.
news.vice.com/en_us/article/mb5gea/what-its-like-to-take-a-vacation-away-from-white-people

calebjonesblog.com/politics-makes-you-stupid-yes-im-serious/

Because the owners have political opinions and dont mind them interfering with their business.

Interesting how a simple fact can be interpreted in many ways

ben and jerry's was founded by jews and has always been far left.

>hurr durr Poland why don't you let x into your country

So I'm not "systemically racist" and robbed blind by the state for gibs to pathological cultures, among other things. No identity politics when there's only one identity, thats how you game the system.

Attached: great_gift.jpg (500x534, 26K)

let's be honest y'all vanilla doesn't cause as much trouble

sub saharan African cunts

Isn't that just evidence that blacks commit more crime? Maybe they in jail for reasons such as crime rather than skin colour.

I've heard that South belize treats them particularily bad.

that's because black communities don't have the same opportunities as white ones

Zimbabwe.

This is what I call fair.

hispanics are poorer on average, Trump's campain relied heavily on border wall to keep them out yet they don't commit as much crime

they commit more crime than whites and less than blacks
i am not really sure which point you are trying to make

the point is that despite being just as disadvantaged if not moreso hispanics dont feel the need to shoot up a kid's birthday party over drug shit like blacks do and we {{{dont know why}}}

I'm so sick of politics weaseling its way into everything

Attached: 1514528569409.png (320x287, 105K)

>being just as disadvantaged
are you kidding?
where hispanics uprooted and kidnapped from Africa?
Did they live for generations as slaves, completely destroying their culture
Was there a segregation policy against hispanics until recently?

the black imprisonment rate is a problem but it isn't because of systemic rascism. It started with the war on drugs and kinda led into a death spiral after that. That being said people need to know that these companies engage in these kinds of campaigns just so it distracts people from their own shit treatment of employees, dodgy practices and constant tax dodging.

I totally agree with you, but hispanics were segregated.

maybe if they stopped being murderers

thespainreport.com/articles/1434-180311201322-search-ends-for-missing-gabriel-cruz-after-dead-body-of-8-year-old-found-in-boot-of-father-s-girlfriend-s-car

left it's the father, right it's his gf that killed his son because it seems she hated him

Attached: 58.jpg (1000x567, 75K)

This is so fucking stupid and it happens a lot

>Oh, I can't believe how nice people are in [insert shithole country] when I'm waving my tourist dollar bills, it's almost like I'm green instead of black!

Attached: 1520088954493.gif (379x387, 71K)

Aren't Ben&Jerry's supposed to sell ice-cream? Why the fuck do they get political?

They should just do a Liberia 2 Electric Boogaloo

south america didn't speak spanish originally fyi
the last american presidential campain wanted to see them behind a wall
there are much more hispanics in the US, they are poorer yet they don't have blacks' media representation (just like asians don't have blacks' representation in the UK) or the political support.
present day, hispanics are more discriminated against than blacks

Men make up 90-95% of the prison population

Despite having
>upwards of 15x funding for schools
>lowered entrance standards by orders of magnitude than white asian or hispanic students (3.1 GPA accept vs 3.8 for whites)
>appalling crime rates
>appalling welfare usage
Youre delusional. All you people do is throw emotional appeals and social """""science""""" justifications for why a 13% segment of population commits CONTINUOUSLY over 50% of violent crime, etc. Sorry, no one buys that narrative anymore. It isnt white people pulling the trigger.
The continous victimhood seeking has come home to roost.

that statistical shit doesn't explain shit

>do blacks even like icecream?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>black
>culture

>This icecream company has always expressed any political oppinion

When the fuck did modern society become like this?

was it just social media?

This say a lot about the oppression blacks suffer.

Trump made a campaign about laws being made to be respected. This created a lot of noise because millions and millions of people think laws is optional, come to the working markets, apply for food stamp and get paid healthcare from the American worker. It happen at scales so large that it became the first source of income for Mexico.

Is this a real tweet?

>I've heard that South belize treats them particularily bad.
Yeah, South Belize is the worst place ever. In perpetual jealousy of North Belize.

Attached: blacks.png (1000x822, 551K)

yes

>I wonder what percentage of crimes black americans commit?

maybe niggers should commit fewer crimes???
I love this idea that every black in prison is there due to some evil white man giving them 20 years for a parking ticket

>over 50%
Alright, worry about your own cunt. You're embarrassing yourself

Can't I just enjoy a nice frozen treat without someone trying to make me feel guilty?

Don't be silly, they just get arrested more because the racist cops watch them more than whites.

>ben and jerry's
kek look at these names

Attached: kek und jerry.png (282x376, 21K)

You fascist shitlords will grow out of this eventually

>You fascist shitlords will grow out of this eventually
When that happens blacks will be either send back to africa or killed.
Enjoy welfare while you can.

the world is turning the other way, you are quickly being left in the dust

Trump was against illegal immigrants, not latinos in general
Also, latinos are not as poor as blacks

You know what to do, Hans.

>Enjoy welfare while you can.
This, but not for the same reason.

usdebtclock.org/

Come on, almost 21.

South Africa
there are some Wh*te """""people"""""
still in need of extermination there

>need even more evidence that race is real?
Fixed

Attached: 1498901699585.jpg (500x375, 35K)

Blacks need to fucking wake up. What the fuck is wrong with them being 40% of the criminals while making only 13% of the us population?

lack of opportunity and lack of role models

So? Should we give them role models? Should a white man come and tell them to not leave their pregnant wife? Should we give them opportunities like we give a candy to a kid? We are not doing any of this to the other minorities and they are just fine. Are you suggesting that the blacks somehow have different needs because of a reason particular to them?

>lack of opportunity
Blacks have lots of opportunity. Affirmative action helps them with that.
They are just lazy, unmotivated, and kind of dumber than an average white.

Ben & Jerry's was always pretentious shit, ever read the text on the back? Patricians eat Mövenpick.

>Should we give them role models?
Yes. Pic related is a good example

>We are not doing any of this to the other minorities and they are just fine. Are you suggesting that the blacks somehow have different needs because of a reason particular to them?
Yes, since they were kidnapped from their continent, brought to america and kept as slaves for generation. There are not many enthnic groups that have this sort of baggage

Attached: eu_bpan_showcase_ft_r_6560b952.jpg (1200x600, 248K)

I love ben n jerrys. Especially the stephen colbert flavored ice cream :) wtf im politically involved now

who cares it isn't part of the left narrative

they have it better in the us than pretty much anywhere on earth dumbass

I heard American Blacks are the 18th most moneyed ethnicity in the world. Dunno if that is accurate, but I wouldn't be surprised. They don't produce value but they're integrated into a very rich society.

not mine
edition.cnn.com/2018/03/06/europe/florence-protests-senegalese-immigrants-intl/index.html

>Did they live for generations as slaves, completely destroying their culture
>Was there a segregation policy against hispanics until recently?
We were. And so were Russians and pretty much every nation under the banner of Russian Empire. Do I have to remind you that slavery in the US was abolished quicker than serfdom in eastern europe?
Still Poles and Russians in the United States do not commit as much crime as blacks.

>being this delusional

>Pic related is a good example
I agree. This is a MAGA movie but painted black. It's funny to see who really hate nationalisms and who just hate whites.

Blacks are free to go back any time they want, you know. Also, Jews have been slaves for much longer, East European populations have been serfs and just look at Irish history. A few hundred years of bad time don't change DNA.

why should they go back?
America is their country

Then why does they choose to stay and why others want to get in?

You just say they were kidnapped and held here by force. This is not what I would call home.

they have no home left, since their cultural identity was completely destroyed

>up there with Lord of the Rings or Citizen Kane
the lotr meme should die already

Only the machines treat meatbags of all colors fairly, goyim

Attached: fick_lotus_lain_35.webm (746x420, 2.99M)

Because it's in the First Amendment of the United States Constitution that they have the right to free expression.
That is why.

Attached: 1520206659442.jpg (499x488, 108K)

>racism is a problem because niggers make up 40% of the prison population

Oh man, haven’t seen you post in a while !

I suppose idea of making a gated community inhabited only by middle/upper class black people has ever proposed.
How does it fail to be a thing?
I think outsiders can thereby distinguish them from dangerous hooligans.

They do have a country they come from. They choose to stay.

>cultural identity was completely destroyed
This is the case of all Americans and it's still not a reason to commit crimes.

>inhabited only by black people
>How does it fail
This is a mystery.

Attached: Poverty and crime.png (1024x512, 1.18M)

Is there anything in the US that isn't run by jews?

Stop falling for this kraut's bait.

The Bahamas, Germany(from my experience four years ago) and America(from personal experience although I only went to Florida)

>robbed blind by the state for gibs to pathological cultures
god almighty the IRONY

are you being retarded on purpose?

You'll feel right at home in Africa. They don't hate blacks there, but they hate whitey and I assume you do too like most self proclaimed non racist blacks

What's really lacking is a black middle class, there's just the poor ghetto nigs and the millionaire Oprah Winfrey types.

topkek
Pay denbts, Bolan

>up there with lotr or citizen Kane
The citizen Kane meme needs to die already

I think the biggest evidence here is the bell curve.

None, even in Africa they treat them like niggers. And they deserve it. They are the only race that seem to be the most shit and turn everything they touch into shit.

Bacon factories? Soap manufacturing? Charity organizations? Whatever other stereotypes apply to jews I would imagine.

one of the founders just got arrested the other day for protesting the construction of a US air force base

>13% of population
>40% of prison population
>52% of murders
>over represented in nearly every violent crime stat
The question we should be asking is why just 13% of the population commits so much crime.

Because white people are oppressing them

here you go lad

Attached: 2016 FBI Crime Statistic.jpg (1688x2050, 1.09M)

the black ones
that's why they should all fuck off back to africa

Holy shit, these people..

Attached: ffff.png (622x1025, 501K)

Wrong. The people who control media and drive culture (jews) changed what african american communities valued and revered. Through this, they created a selfish, materialistic, narcissistic minority group that actively provokes the dominant culture.

he posted a true stat. Are you a fucking idiot?

Because they vote for democrats and the fathers leave all the time.