Bringing slaves to america was the biggest mistake we ever made

bringing slaves to america was the biggest mistake we ever made

Attached: slavery.jpg (573x640, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tp0hzUMtdb8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slavery was a gift of life.
Instead of allowing the blacks to murder their captives, the white man paid a price for them to allow them to live.
Now, if they only understood this..

Attached: CC0407F9-D990-4006-A02A-BF0CFB229947.jpg (300x225, 40K)

no, your biggest mistake was not castrating them like the arabs did

this

slavery really just embodies the unrivaled laziness of rural southern whites. cant even do their own work. to this day they engage in a pattern of learned helplessness on a level just as bad as the niggers they hate. it's sad but as a rich yankee i cant help but laugh at the repulsive squalor they live in.

This.

As a black guy I figured this out a long time ago. I actually convinced my parents and brother that slavery had a benefit. While slavery is wrong and morally reprehensible nor I would I reccomened or force it onto anyone, I will acknowledge the good that cane out it. .

Attached: DeWolfCryptoKike.png (815x871, 620K)

No, it worked fine for a long time because blacks were segregated and interracial marriage was taboo.
The biggest mistake was immigration reform in 1965.

That and the Civil Rights Act.

Meh. There are still only 12-13% of blacks here, it is a still a relatively small number.

We have much more of a big problem with Mexicans basically re-invading the country, and white people full of guilt thinking they are doing something heroic by allowing this to happen.

>There are still only 12-13% of blacks here
A few decades ago that was only 7%
It almost doubled in 2 generations and the trend is not slowing down.

>1 in 10
>Small number

there should've been none.

I mean, slavery did help your country start up and become very wealthy.

If only they had the same motivation over their own countries.

who actually captured, owned and transported the slaves?
Thats who you need to blame.

This.

> the south
Had all of the wealth before the war.

Also, in most places we live better than Yankees. You are cherry picking your richest communities and our poorest.

I can live in a mansion on 200k per year. There’s no traffic. There’s very little crime. And there are no white liberals (scum of the earth).

Sure, if I move to the ghetto the south sucks. But your ghettos are just as bad.

Itt: retarded yankees

youtube.com/watch?v=Tp0hzUMtdb8

Second biggest, they didn't have the advantage of being able to read a history book to see how and why the slave trade got started.

> they're only picking cotton that citizens won't pick
> we're rescuing them from savagery and teaching them civilization

Obama even killed Ghaddafi to put the Barbary Pirates back in charge of Libya, with predictable results.

The biggest mistake was letting the DNC revive the slave trade, disguised as DACA.

Attached: 1511396708435.jpg (718x960, 200K)

That's a dope outlook. Africa and Black countries are really fucked up. Hopefully more people can think like you and races can really ally in the future instead of bickering like school children. Who knows, blacks from The United States could really have an impact on their communities and eventually other countries. Plenty of world out there to civilize. it's like reverse colonization but positive.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (492x380, 1.68M)

But they're all dead, and muh great grandpappy sold his 40 acres and a mule for a bottle of Jim Beam.

I need more reparations because I threw all the other reparations away, and after I throw these reparations away again, I'm going to need even more reparations.

And that is called paying the Dane-geld,
And it's proven, again and again,
That once you have paid him the Dane-geld,
You will NEVER be rid of the Dane.

Attached: 1507302230736.jpg (300x279, 24K)