US JUDGE rules Voting Machines are a Danger for Democratic Process

US court ruled that electronic devices used in the voting process are insecure enough to guarantee the right to vote.

In the midst of foreign entities interfering in US elections, a citizen initiative argued before the court that electronic voting and/or counting machines could be covertly tampered, therefor the use of electronic voting and/or counting machines must offer the possibility to be challenged at any stage of the election process.

Each voter is entitled to asses that his right to vote is not violated or tampered with, electronic voting machines must provide an individual and physical proof of each vote, permitting a non-electronic count for each individual machines.

MAKE IT HAPPEN... pic related/ 39% as of 2012
I'm sure awaken people would opt-out in favor of paper, but if your vote goes to the counting machines (optical scanning)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-12 Voting Systems Use 1980-2012 - Voting Machines - ProCon org.png (868x577, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/24-things-that-require-a-photo-id/article/2534254
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-05/california-has-11-counties-more-registered-voters-voting-age-citizens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. We need paper ballots. But we also need national voter ID. Put it in the same legislation - bipartisan.

To my understanding, boycott is a far more efficient way to state an opinion than voting.

Still! Mustn't voting, as democratic tool, be met with any mean necessary to be fully secured?

Court decision can make it lawful, can't it?
Is it a case "people vs state"? if the judge is federal does his decision makes it federal?

US ANONS where are you?

Court precedent could offer the tool to force fair election on local election state/people representatives!

Any f**** one?

Attached: VFraud.jpg (1096x549, 49K)

Link? Are we getting voter IDs too?

Happening larp so that 'maybe' someone does it

N-No! We can't allow hacking to create doubt in the election process! Forget about the Russian interference and the hacking and all of that, how without subsidies and lucrative contracts for (((voting machine vendors))) many American jobs will be lost! Counting votes will become much more work, just let Diebold handle the hard work goy.

Attached: stopitnowgoy.jpg (171x200, 8K)

Someone predicted this...

The machines are so poorly constructed they actually run ANTIVIRUS.

If you don't understand why thats bad, you're probably not an engineer with a sense of how overbuilding can ruin a thing. It's like having night vision goggles run windows.

less paper... save the trees...

would that be a ground to build a case?

What about voting machines?
>Most are hackable.
Who owns the voting machines?
>Premier Election Solutions, formerly Diebold Election Systems, Inc., was a subsidiary of Diebold that makes and sells voting machines. In 2009, it was sold to competitor ES&S.
What about voter ID laws?
>Purposefully lax, any movement to bring sanity (India and Mexico have photo IDs just for voting) is met with strident calls of racism in order to maintain the status quo.
Photo ID? When is it necessary and must be presented? Make a list. Laugh.
>24 things that require a photo ID: washingtonexaminer.com/24-things-that-require-a-photo-id/article/2534254
Reconcile.
>Lack of voter ID laws enable Democrats to maintain widespread fraudulent voting by felons, illegal aliens and dead people in order to manipulate the representation in government (at all levels).

Attached: qvotingmachines.jpg (417x740, 120K)

No, probably not, honestly.

Overbuilding isn't a crime, its just a security hazard.

AGAIN... would that be a ground for a citizen association to sue and push IN COURT for fair process?

There is zero evidence that illegals commit voter fraud.

>Soros BTFO
FTFY

thx for answer

security hazard would be argued as human factor too

But as the right to protect your life 2A, wouldn't there be also a right to secure your vote? as it is a people right to ask for fair process...

I'm 99.9% sure that the Inspector General of the Department of Justice has this email
>pic related
and is on the case

Attached: DNCwikileaksemailvotingmachinehacking.jpg (1080x1198, 187K)

noice

Any citizen initiative?

Emails confirm that DNC officials rig voting machines
Does that help you learn or are you just doing the
>I'm a shill playing stupid!
routine?

Attached: tonythetiger.jpg (804x787, 126K)

In fantasy Q land we all pray that after the Inspector General report comes out we'll have a giant purge
I don't know anything anymore
I just watch them spooks do their Deep State dances

The fucking band logo. Pizzagate vibes.

Attached: Cover.jpg (500x500, 72K)

Heard some idiot say the other day that Q said the globalist are really secret Nazis. I should have dropped the jew pill, but it was a social family gathering so instead i just told him that sounded ridiculous, a secret modern Nazi movement and everybody gave him a funny look for bringing it up.

But remember according to Q the real enemy is Nazis.

What's wrong with the lever machine, why did that go out of style

Just sit, relax and enjoy the show?
Do you trust your gov enough to actually do something about it?
For what i can recollect latelly, fuckedup internet censorship bill passed(?) nonews here on pol
Swinging states red blue... congress stuck in bi partisan same shit as every other democratic farce
A paper counterpart for voting machine would be a quite passive-aggressive win for the common lad.

That's a fucking idiotic statement, aside from the fact that a quick search will get you dozens of sob-stories about illegals who were caught voting and deported for it,
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-05/california-has-11-counties-more-registered-voters-voting-age-citizens

LA county has registered voters equal to 144% of voting-eligible citizens

I have this feeling that's the same shit as 'apocalypse is coming' stories, nibiru and stuffs

just wait, there is nothing to do, storm is coming, just wait, and sleep... sheep

Wouldn't that be glorious to see (((the people))) in court NOW?

how many sits in congress/senate turn blue in red states?

California elections are still paper and ink and have been rigged and over reporting for years. So this won't change much the outcome.
You need voter id plus a live db to check how many times that id has voted on the day.
Elections need to be generalized at this point for Counter espionage security and divergent state methods standardization.

I get you on the human factor, i'll argue that in this case it's much more easy to prosecute, thus securing or preventing the crime (go prosecute a code line of a "tampered" machine)
And totally for voter ID, i've learned that on the US on the last election fraud buses going lemming around america... a shame indeed

source or gtfo.

before legislature comes to that
Doesn't the US court offer the possibility for a citizen (civil group) to protect the voting process? So that with a court precedent, any other citizen can sue the local entity using these machines

SAD to see a genuine post sliiiiide

sadpepe.jpg

>Ban voting machines.
>Republicans win with a landslide.
>OH NO HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?

the point is not to BAN the voting machine as the crook system would deliver a hard fight against that.
The idea is to implement countermeasure (as voter ID also) to allow the public to self investigate ,if suspicions arise, the voting count without resorting to a 'specialized electronic mogul'... every retard can count papers