Raildex

Reminder that Accel is beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUq_dQeTUc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Misaka a SHIT

Baba is gonna escape from prison.

Not even remotely as beautiful as Son Goku.

Wait, Itsuwa is a member of ITEM? I never connected the dots.

How long till she magically becomes a catgirl for a little bit?

Mugino dying a horrible death soon.

It'll make her even more annoying, user

>wants to get touma
>misaki offers to mind control her to help her get touma
>she gets touma to break her esper power so misaki can do it
>she acts like a cat girl
>finally gets touma

It would be worth it to see her embarrassed after words.

Hopefully we're busting the #6 out of prison, Aogami getting arrested for being a pervert sounds highly possible.

Reminder that the Sisters haven't forgiven Accelerator and still hate how he treated them, as proven by Worst.

Last order forgave him.

The sisters realize he was not enjoying it, and wished they would be human and ask him to stop, but also do not like that he did what he did.

>touma thinks she is going insane
>takes her to her dorm
>kuroko molests her

Don't associate us with fucking DBS

Itsuwa and Rikou are cousins. Same way Fukiyose and Shutaura are cousins.

"He had gotten Takitsubo, Mugino, and Kinuhata involved on that assumption.

…If that fell apart now, then he might have unwittingly dragged them into something truly dangerous."

He's a level 0. Why the fuck is he delusional enough to think he needs to worry about people who can protect themselves? They were doing dangerous shit long before they even met him.

It's mostly just sameface

I would be okay with a mikoto death in the series, as long as it actually impacts touma significantly.

I guess I shouldn't be in these threads as an anime only, but I am really looking forward to more ITEM characterization in S3. Like how they work together, and maybe some SOL-esque bonding episodes.

>implying those losers can really do that much better

>Dude gets instant harem of clones he has to kill every day.
>Adopts a clone while wanting to be alone/being treated in which is literally tethered to his life now.
>Save a sciance miff who now lives with him acting as neet aunt.
>PE teacher lives with him as a guidance counselor; pretty much a mom.
>Saves a clone with his blood in her but is actually not really a clone but ends up being like (self proclaimed) daughter.
>Gets more girls exclusive to Accelman route but end up just friendzones.
>Still gets cucked by bullshit nulification powers.

Accelerator has a hard life.

Death to all girls who want his cock, except Death-chan.

he could leave whenever he wanted

>he doesn't want to see touma play with her 24/7, and constantly push her buttons

You're just looking at this from the basic powerlevels/fighting perspective. In reality he's just trying to keep them from getting involved in more potential darkness bullshit after they worked hard to try and live normal lives.
It's a slippery slope regardless of whether they're actually strong enough to handle it.

He's a happy boy

He died in the heat wave.

What

Yes and?

It's like saying you don't want to be happy

kamikoto is good for the heart

>It's like saying you don't want to be happy
>kamikoto is good for the heart

Accelerator is gonna use his powers to be a doctor but he'll end up looking like Amata.

>he doesn't want to see two people who deserve each other be happy

I could care less who it is, as long as they have a serious dedication to it it is good for my heart.

>Still casually threatens to dismember people
The fuck is her problem? And Hamazura thought killing the psychopath would've been a mistake.

Is this the dedicated Kamikoto shitposting thread or what

>I am really looking forward to more ITEM characterization in S3.
>maybe some SOL-esque bonding episodes
Oh, there's some great slice of life scenes alright.

She just needs the D.

>can't handle the mugino banter
user pls

Its the "nobody is talking about anything else so I am posting high quality pictures in my replies" thread.

It isn't funny when he saw her brutally kill her own ally and threaten to burn his girlfriend's pussy while trying to murder them both.

I want to have a threesome with Shutaura and Arisa so bad.

They'll get some great scenes in S3. In their division they'll be a cut above the rest, they might as well be in their own separate category! You might find people split on this point but, no matter which way you slice it, the scenes afterwards will be missing half of what makes ITEM so much fun.

TOUMA! SWEEP ME OFF MY FEET AND CARRY ME AWAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

H-Hold on there, that's not even half as funny as the first time around.

Misaka pls leave.

Too busy raising a family

Very busy indeed

I guess I should leave now before this gets into spoiler territory, but all your slice memery left me with the impression that one of them is getting half their Index finger cut off, or something along these lines. But I guess that would force them to interact with the Gekota doctor to get it fixed, which would be interesting.

>baby level shit like finger slicing
What the hell kind of city do you think AC is

its all going to be okay

Ahaha, let's just go with that.

>mod deletes meta thread about his shit modding
>anons create another
>he autosages it

Fucking kek Sup Forums is dead

The truth hurts

kill it with fire

>Touma_and_his_wife_with_their_two_pets.jpg
I'll let you use your imagination as to who is who...

Why is Aiwass insulting Coronzon so much?
Did he lost a bet?

s-s-ttop the bully

A cat is fine too.

Yo me encargare de Mikoto

Finger? Touma had his arm removed if you remember.

The aeon of Horus is also the aeon the child, so its symbolic that Aiwass its acting like one

Boys can't be wives

Superior Maika.

>No Etzali x Mikoto doujin where Mikoto is Thor

Can't even so much as Google "Frenda Seivelun" without Google being a dick and spoiling you.

A leg then? Nothing the doctor can't fix.

I want to kill Index

I don't want anything bad to happen to her. Call Miki and tell him to stop Index 3.

Casual Vento soon? What about Casual Index!

What about casual Komoe?

>inb4 leather gimp outfit & gagball she borrowed from Aogami

You can though, just dont click anything that isnt anime only

I want Othinus to turn back to normal so she can be a good onee-chan to Index.

Where is my Othinus dressed up as Kirakishou?

Could an esper defeat a saint by proving that Jesus never actually existed?

>BR shitposting
>Brexit shitposting
>Spicposting
>powerlevel threads
>"God is not real" shitposting
Season 3 will be a fun one

He looks so happy.

That's not fair, Touma's shit grows back.

Don't forget all the Kakineposting!

>“Now I know I didn’t mishear that! It’s time to super do it!!”

“Can we at least not do it behind a bush in the middle of the night!!!???”

Is it a sin to want to defile Index?

Yes, Stiyl. She's a nun.

A KKK, conservative, US marine, creationist, pro-life Westboro-Baptist-Church goer and homophobic gun shop-owner professor was teaching a class on Theology. “Before the class begins, you must put your hands together and pray to Jesus Christ, and accept that you are sinners and that he is your lord and savior”
At this moment, an enlightened, euphoric, and intelligent atheist, who never had a girlfriend because he was such a nice guy, and had spent some time making quotes and was immersed in the teachings of Darwin stood up, and took off his walmart fedora that his mom got him for his birthday...
“How old is this fedora?”
The narrow-minded professor sneered in a rather republican manner and cockily replied “5000 years, you bigoted atheist”
“Wrong. It’s 4.6 billion years old. Last night I was doing weed since it was so healthy and stuff and cures cancer, and while I was high, I realized that God didn't exist and the Bible was a lie"
The professor was visibly shaken and dropped his copy of the King James Bible. He stormed out of the room sobbing uncontrollably, partly because of him being proven wrong, partly because a priest molested him as a kid and those memories were resurfacing, and partly because the atheist was so damn awesome looking in his fedora that he might now be gay.

Poor Hamazura won't catch a break in Season 3. All the secondaries are gonna hate him.

Nun-in-training, you mean. That means losing her chastity once or twice is within margin of error.

>yfw Virtual-on DLC will have all the girls in their swimsuits for some reason

Go to bed, Misaka

youtube.com/watch?v=WUq_dQeTUc4

>yfw Index can now turn away from her vows because Lola, a demon possessed person who may or not have been her younger sister, was the one who made her into a nun-in-training
Index falling into degeneracy just like her (probably) old man when?

>yfw Virtual-on DLC will have all the girls and Virtuaroids coloured in their swimsuits for some reason
FTFY