OK yes, we (UK) are fucked. But at least we aren't as bad as Canada

twitter.com/AhmedDHussen/status/968914529303318528
Pic related: recent tweet from their immigration minister Ahmed Hussen. Also check out the diversity in his cover photo and his creepy smile he does in every single photo.

Attached: Untitled4323.png (623x787, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/mostwanted.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du_gamla,_du_fria#Lyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>immigration minister is named Ahmed Hussen
you really can't make this shit up, can you ?

Attached: 1520860861980.jpg (649x814, 42K)

BRAAAPPPP

Hate this guy more than any of them. His weird baby face, his retarded logic and comments make me wish he would just die and fuck off forever. All of the shit he proposes is laughably dumb as is the budget. I'd love to see our country get nuked at this point, there's no going back.

Also check out this red pill
torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/mostwanted.php

Uk, Canada , germany and sweden are all att the top. It’s like retards argueing whos the smartest. Youre still cucked. Better we try to change it rathe than just say we are not as cucked as X

What the shit is a racialized newcomer women?

>not even a hundred million for the entire year
blacks confirmed worthless

Means non-white

>torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/mostwanted.php
>racialized
Non white
>Newcomer
Immigrant
>Woman
Legally doesn't mean anything anymore

but do they mean transfags, transniggers or simply newly arriving women from other countries

ahh I see, thanks brother, shit's pretty fucked

The only reason that Canada has not yet sold out to the Chinese is because the Chinese are more likely to treat whites with kindness than white Progressives are. The Progressives are afraid that they won't get proper revenge on white existence if the Chinese have the reigns.

need source for research

Swedish coalburners.

What the fuck is "racialized"? White isn't a race anymore?

Sad but unjokingly true

>racialized

I'm a bit behind on my newspeak and can't quite tell from context, does "racialized" mean "a nigger" or "a racist, but against whites so it's a good thing"?

So Lauren southern

>Chinese are more likely to treat whites with kindness than white Progressives are
Even if the self-hating whites are bad the Chinese are even worse. They treat any race other then their own with outright scorn and they probably love diversity quotas that target caucasians because it’s an easy ticket to success!
God do I hate my country. I honestly don’t want to have kids anymore unless we have space colonies soon because it’s not worth it to continue to live or let my next generations suffer in this world anymore. If anything I’ll move to northern Scotland where my ancestors came from and go make money in whisky and farming grain.

So hot. Wish I had a dominant girl to fart in my mouth

Literally a fucking Somali muslim

it means systematic racism or every skin colour beside white. Quebec pm tried to played that card aswell until everyone was fed up with it and they lost one of their core liberal stronghold, since then they're going downhill , i'm pretty sure anglo canadians are on the edge of losing their mind too with all this bullshit. Trudeau gouv is so out of touch with the rest of the population

>We're such anti-racists that we target groups based on their race and increase funding and support to groups based on their race

>a brown middle class

>This happened to an ungrateful faggot instead of me

Attached: 1512687672435.jpg (294x278, 33K)

indeed, canadians are too stupid and apathetic. this country is diseased.

no one can see the future that these policies inevitably lead to - except the evil fucks making them.

you are right, but let me just tell you this:
even merkel just denied a proposal to make germany's national anthem "gender neutral"

even fucking angela merkel thought that shit was too far.

well, our new "gender neutral" anthem just received royal ascent.

let that sink in

yeah that's pretty bad not gonna lie

God I wish that were me.

I can't imagine a white minister in Canada posting something like this. Maybe I'm wrong.

bump

He's a literal Somali citizen, Muslim, Nigger who only let's in non-whites into Canada

Attached: blacked dot ca.png (1091x1970, 1.8M)

I dunno why so many faggots or shills are playing this "my country is a shithole, but it's better than..."
Both of our countries are out of control, but the British government has taken 1984 to a whole new level.
Your laws are a Trudeau wet dream
Watching this site become cancer is painiful
Bragging about being less of a cuck is still a fucking cuck.

Just a friendly reminder Canada is 49% White

A very sick country, every leaf is mentally ill

Attached: LEAF LE 49.jpg (4040x8000, 3.97M)

What the fuck does "funding multiculturalism" mean?

Just a daily reminder to kys before Trudeau does

Attached: polska vs a fucking leaf.jpg (1200x6200, 3.94M)

Gee I wonder why?
Maybe because Fagdeau made his entire leadership based on sex and race.
He is a virtue signaling faggot, it's literally all he has because he has no idea what he is doing.
Our country was still cucked during 11 years of conservatives. Lets not pretend we magically went gay in 2 years.

This is why I love my country!

The budget will balance itself.

Focus on our home first, user.
It's hard to put out a fire if the hose is also aflame.

NICE

Diversity is Canada's Strength you close-minded intolerant xenophobic racist islamophobic misogynistic bigot

I've reported your post to the GCHQ for blatant hatethoughts

Attached: diversity_is_strength.jpg (942x1200, 125K)

you don't get it. turdeau is there to fuck up our demographics and fuck op our society socially. the orwellian shit will come from our next pm.

every actor has a tailored role to play.

This isn't a fucking competition, everyone on a global scale needs to get their shit together.

God I hope we can hold onto trump for 8 years, because if Canada and Europe keep up their suicidal empathy policies that kill their economy and society slowly, the US will fucking skyrocket in business.

Seriously, if this shit continues it'll be a 3 option choice for the west:
- move business to US and thrive
- become a Chinese vassal and thrive without autonomy
- just empathy policy until country is Zimbabwe

Attached: Sowell-7.jpg (934x452, 78K)

I'm not bragging. Just making conversation.

>Whites in Canada.
>Having an identiy.
OH NO NO NO
Unless you mean the identity of being the perpetual boogeyman of oppression and migroagressions, then yes.

>when communism is so deep in your country it fucked a politician's whore wife and got the spawn running for office
Justin Castreau, everyone

Racialized is just newspeak for "no whites". Same with diversity which means "no white men".

Harper ran identical immigration numbers, as well as taking in 85% shithole countries.
That was Harper
Trudeau is just continuing it, and is raising the number 50k
Canadians need to wake up
We keep voting for a 2-headed snake
The only real difference with Trudeau is he pushes the levels of degeneracy through the roof, while Harper did it on the down low.

>I honestly don’t want to have kids anymore
This is exactly what they want.

>live in country side
>99% white
>outsiders will always be outsiders and there are no jobs anyways so no immigrants
>guberment can't ask us to provide gibs for brown people because almost everything is under the table so we are poor on paper
>make our own food & electricity, we are independent so it doesn't matter if urban centres become third world shitholes
Name one (1) reason why you still live in a concrete jungle

The Swedish national anthem has never contained any references to either men or women but it cointains a passage that reads "Thou thronest on memories of great olden days,
When honoured Thy name flew across the earth", referring to the Empire days. Some shitlibs have whined about this but there is no plan to remove or replace it, which means you are more cucked than us.

The half-official verse 4 also contains a reference to God.

They're not even trying to hide their conquest into Canada.

>canada wins again

i'm tired of winning.

Mad Max tweeted how much bullshit this was and the budget has been widely panned, even by the dickless press. Trudeau’s India failure and this shit budget has caused the Libs and the PCs to run even in the polls.

i think you're mistaken there.
there was no open door policy under harper.
those immigrants who came in under him did so with their own funds.
he also didn't let terrorists keep their citizenship.

even though he was also a {{{pawn}}}, {{{turdeau}}} makes him seem like a patriotic canadian.

Sorry let me re-iterate, I don’t want to have kids in Canada anymore unless I move to the backwoods

whatever happens in canada is meaningless, we go how the US goes. They can annex whenever they feel like it.

Sounds like you have been brainwashed.
If you think Harper didn't have those numbers, than explain this.
Those are all Harper years.
Most in a 100 years..... 2014: 260,411 immigrants
Now the liberals set that number at 300k

Attached: canada-imm2.png (1151x489, 41K)

I don't. Feels p good living out in the middle of nowhere, except for the fact that it's quite boring but at least we're disconnected from the shitshow that is going on in the major cities.

Harper set the record for any prime minister
He let in just as many as Martin and Chrétien combined.
Let that sink in

Attached: canada-imm1.png (1134x627, 81K)

>We didn't change our already gender neutral national anthem although our liberals whined about it and wanted to change it, but you guys changed your non gender neutral anthem after your liberals whined about it!
>But due to our massive hordes (more than Canada) of non white refugees we're the rape capitol of Europe and our police openly refuse to do anything about it.. Hell, we even coined the term rapefugees we have so much of it!!
>But you're still more cucked than us.

Is that how it works in Sweden? Yikes.

He's a Somali.

Justin, tell me where this song could be either way when it comes to being "gender neutral": en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du_gamla,_du_fria#Lyrics

>$19M for black youth
More free stuff for blacks at the expense of everyone else.
>Anti-racism plan
Only ever means whites, so it's an anti-white plan.
>Center for race/gender data
Tracking white men or a propaganda/brainwashing hub?
>$23M multiculturalism funding
Money for aiding or bringing in more invaders.
>$31.8M for racialized newcomer women
Free stuff for female invaders.

And fucking cuckboi420 won't even let me smoke my weed legally

This is why we should exercise our ability to own rifles before they try to take more of them away

Attached: 1520872402508.jpg (1024x789, 81K)

the numbers don't matter, they're all cooked anyway. it is widely known that turdeau government is letting in hundreds of thousands more people than they are telling us.

but what is more important than the numbers, is the quality of people

under harper, immigrants actually had to be able to afford to get themselves here so it at least brought in semi functional people.

i don't recall harper ever encouraging people to violate canada's sovereign territory by sneaking across the border, much less giving people who sneak in full canadian citizenship.

my neighborhood in the last 2 years has become overrun. it used to be an all white suburb and now there are people walking around wearing bedsheets EVERYWHERE.

it's why they told us that "whites will be a minority in canada by 2050" and then went ahead and made us the minority in ~5 years.

>75 million in spending
Wow it's nothing. Who are you limies gunna arrest for wrong-think next?

Attached: UK_finest.png (904x814, 110K)

RAKE ME

Did you look at the picture?
2 - India
4 - Iran
5 - Pakistan
That's Harper bro.
If you think some policy has changed, please tell me that policy....
You forget about the boat people from Sri lanka?
There is my post, here is 2016 (Trudeau's numbers) Oh look, same top 5.

>farting inside his mouth

fucking lol

Your future is ugly.

Attached: No one's gonna make a loli joke.jpg (650x458, 93K)

Sorry, pic related

Attached: canada-imm4.png (1116x443, 371K)

>reward immigrants
>jail middle class for thinking bad thoughts
>???
>middle class improves!

>UK

Attached: british canadian.png (677x674, 590K)

Your conundrum stems from not realizing that the government has no intention of improving anyone's lives but their own.

No doubt. Probably the same with France and the US.