Conservatards

Conservatards

B
T
F
O

psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-media/201304/do-racism-conservatism-and-low-iq-go-hand-in-hand

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-102438.png (1440x2560, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
spring.org.uk/2017/10/smart-people-mental-illness.php
bigthink.com/design-for-good/why-highly-intelligent-people-suffer-more-mental-and-physical-disorders
independent.co.uk/news/health/intelligence-mental-illness-iq-study-findings-depression-a8005801.html
inc.com/glenn-leibowitz/have-a-high-iq-you-might-be-prone-to-mental-physical-illness-says-science.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Millenial Media

sage

sorry sweetie

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/

lmao
>every other animal on the planet (lower iq) followers the rules of nature whilst leftist scum dont
left wingers are freaks of nature. they all need to be destroyed.

how can conservatism be linked to low iq?

honestly this bitch needs to stfu

>/blog/millennial-media/
this is buzzfeed level "journalism"

Fine, I’ll read you article, Dr. Saedi.

>People that use a simpler heuristic to find patterns of behavior are conservative, and dumb
OK. youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI

>Jews are white, the article.

Hey, the white people who don't have Jewish IQ are pro white!

Blacks have the lowest IQ of all races and yet tend to be Democrats. They are, however, some of the most racist people out there and base their views on nothing but skin colour.

Wait, does this mean that aboriginals and sub-saharan Africans are the most racist?

>are people with opinions different from mine?
>the answer is yes
11/9 journalism right here

High IQ is (generally) inherited
High IQ means greater success
Greater sucess mean greater wealth
Greater wealth means you can avoid the poor and therefore the immigrants.

Can you spot the correlation without me pointing it out? If you can then perhaps youre smarter than Dr Saedi thinks you are...

Being conservative means you have a higher iq because you are fearful of the unknown for good reason. Liberals are retards because they invite the unknown into their backyard through degeneracy and multiculturalism thinking it will all work out when it instead will destroy life as we know it. We didn't survive a hundred thousand years by being reckless and optimistic.

fuck, i forgot to write stupid

Oh we're bringing up IQ are we?
Oh boy this one doesn't know what kind of hornet nest it's stirring.

“Psychology Today”. Pretty much the libtard version of “The Watchtower.”

But user ! I thought IQ tests were racist. That's why some groups score less on average compared to others!

These people can't follow a consistent argument can they ?

If she was so smart, she would've studied psychiatry and attained her MD.

But high IQ goes hand in hand with mental illness and depression and unstable psychotic dangerous people.

Studies people in Mensa found most them were suffering depression and unstable psychotic mental health suffers.

spring.org.uk/2017/10/smart-people-mental-illness.php

bigthink.com/design-for-good/why-highly-intelligent-people-suffer-more-mental-and-physical-disorders

independent.co.uk/news/health/intelligence-mental-illness-iq-study-findings-depression-a8005801.html

inc.com/glenn-leibowitz/have-a-high-iq-you-might-be-prone-to-mental-physical-illness-says-science.html

Attached: DUubSqaU8AAMkyV.jpg (934x788, 104K)

No because that's 3 things, they would go hand in hand in hand.

you've never read one page of Psychology Today, have you?

what would you expect from a pseudo science like psychology?
but yes i'm sure some bitter broad backing up her bullshit bias because she's anti trump, yes i'm sure that's a completely legit article i wont waste my time on.
'believe me, i swear i went to a school for elites to learn how to manipulate people just by saying serious listen to me i have a phd"
no one ever asks 'phd in what?'

It's true which is why so many blacks and hispanics are stupid and racist. They're conservative in their views, they only vote Democrat for the gibs.

I scored 48 on the Wonderlic and I hate niggers.

They have brain damage. Diseases and health concerns alone should be enough reason to not have open borders.

Why care? So what if there's a correlation? All you have to say to that cunt is "I am racist, conservative but my IQ is much higher than yours"
If they want to bring IQ in as a relevant figure, so be it, mine is high and If I happen to agree with some low IQ people what does it matter?

Three things can't 'go hand in hand,'
literally a 2 clause idiom, makes no sense.
Its like saying living in a big city and terrorism and being a faggot are part in parcel, it just doesn't work.
Fucking title of the article is low IQ jesus fucking christ. At the very least she could have said 'Does racist conservatism and low IQ go hand in hand' but no, that would require an understanding of English or even just basic logic.
I give this 3 middle fingers from my 3 hands all going hand in hand.

Honestly I don't think high IQ is obligatory hereditary. My parents aren't especially bright, and I know I have a much better IQ than them. They are much more practical than me, but they are shit at abstraction or academy.

>Does race and IQ go hand in hand?

there are obvious problems with this study.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-12-11-04-48.png (1059x1593, 605K)

See Betteridge's law of headlines.

Attached: 1519573647618.jpg (323x241, 13K)

How are large enough iq samples obtained anyways? I know no one who's taken an iq test, and it's not administered by any schools that I know of.

sat is a us iq test
i forget the canadian equivalent but we had to take it in grades 3 6 and 9

eqao is the ontario one

She's pulling out the discredited chestnut that is Hodson and Busseri from 2012. Lots of breakdowns of the many things wrong with it can be found online.

>The first is that leap from supposedly conservative attributes like racism and homophobia to matters economic. As the paper itself says:

>"We focused on social-cultural conservatism rather than economic conservatism, given that the former is more clearly related to prejudice..."

>So, no, there is absolutely nothing at all there to buttress the idea that tax cuts, small overnment, negative rights are just great, positive rights not so much, no one likes bureaucrats anyway....well, run through your own list of conservative economic ideas....has anything at all to do with what was being studied."

It's just the left trying to pathologize dissent, which is what they always go for. You can't disagree with them or there is something wrong with you.

I dont know.
Blacks have an IQ of about 85 on average dont they? You tell me.

>durr, conservatives are too stupid to understand how great multiculti is
Fuck off

within the us? no

B-but they don't possess institutional power so they can't be racist.

Checkmate, bigot

Even if that were the case, I don't see what this woman is trying to tell me. That people who score relatively badly in IQ tests are not allowed to have an opinion on political matters? Maybe it also has something to do with people who score badly in IQ tests being disproportionately more often poor than people who do well, thus likely to live in neighbourhoods that suffer from the negative side effects of multiculturalism and therefore having different opinions on foreigners than than a college educated white guy who judges from his liberal sociotope, where he only gets to meet the Indian google engineer and the various foreigners that prepare his food.

Blacks aren't conservative.
So the answer to OP is clearly no.

I was the smartest kid in my grade (and most athletic) and I grew up to be a depressed loser who is completely unstable.

I was discovering things about the world as a kid that most normies never will. Fucked my life up

Well done.

Do Power+Privelege, Any opinion not far-left and low-iq (disregarding the iq of blacks and middle easterners) go hand-in-hand?
(((Psychology))))

>tfw too dumb to not be racist

Racism is correlated with low IQ. Not coincidentally, basically every nigger is extremely racist.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

There is at least one CONSERVATIVES ARE RETARDS article every week. I would hate to be the dummy that believes this shit.

I DONT WANT TO APPEAR STUPID! BETTER LET DE'SHAWN FUCK MY WIFE!

the correlation is only (.21)

Mensa is a pyramid scheme. Take the test, you'll get in. Only costs like a couple hundred a year.

>couple hundred

Not even close, I pay $10 yearly and get way more than that back in 2 3 day vacations per year paid for by them.