You need counseling

You need counseling

Attached: FB_IMG_1520864244663.jpg (640x353, 28K)

We need a pedophile disney prince

we need an**

Yeah, but is she muslim?

>repeating yourself as if it gives your argument more merit
Why do libs do this?

We need a trans-nigger Disney princess
>assignedwhite.png

We need a transgender Disney princess.

>We need a pedophile disney prince

>implying

The princesses have levels of neoteny that shouldn't even be possible.

we need to start rounding these people up and putting them in front of firing squads
we need to start rounding these people up and putting them in front of firing squads
we need to start rounding these people up and put them in front of firing squads
we need to start rounding these people up and put them in front of firing squads

Attached: 1518656870332.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Have you ever seen a four-year-old throwing a temper tantrum?

>princess
Did you just assume xir gender???

We should rename princess to princex to be inclusive with non-gender-binary beings

We need a transsexual and transracial Disney princess

She needs Jesus.

>be me
>fuck a nigger
>get aids
>die
>yfw I'm a disney movie
I unironically support this.

Attached: on the right.jpg (1024x675, 202K)

Lmao lefties are the best comedy ever

Attached: lel.png (375x360, 127K)

Indeed, Princex Trudeauxa would be the best Disney Princex

Pretty sure Ariel has fish aids.

repeating the same thing all over again is not an argument

Now hold on you bigots, you're clearning missing an oppertunity here.
>be disney
>hiv+ disney princess
>gets cured
>non-fiction
>hiv+fags btfo

>social media lets the most insane people be seen as mainstream
>every political ideology now has ample stock of strawmen to point at and say "the opposing ideology are retards!"

what exactly are you trying to prove by posting comments like this? you can easily find someone just as retarded who shares your ideology. this is such a cancerous and unproductive way of arguing.

Just dumped my Litecoins

So how would a HIV+ Disney Princess contract her disease?
Is she a nasty slut?
Did she catch it from her slutty Mom in utero?
Was she a intravenous drug user and got it from sharing needles while shooting smack?
SO MANY FASCINATING OPPORTUNITIES FOR WHOLESOME CHILDREN'S ENTERTAINMENT

Attached: disneyhandpyramid.jpg (736x1041, 147K)

There already is a black disney princess though.

I wouldn't even compare them to 4 year olds, at least 4 year olds only throw tantrums when there is something tangible to be gained ie. toys, sweets, no naps, etc.

Libshits throw tantrums over abstract concepts and things that cannot be acheived, like an all-inclusive society without hierarchy, or communism

>shanizqha the gator slayer
>a princess
hue

we need to send liberals to camps
>we need to send liberals to camps

Because it's funny you humorless mong

>the only way to get HIV is to be a degenerate

this is unironically why a HIV+ disney girl would benefit children. You can get aids without being a slut or a junkie, yet everyone you talk to will automatically think you're some kind of leper whore. not to mention people think just touching you is dangerous.

inb4 you reply in a mean spirited way because making fun of someone is easier than trying to understand their position.

Blacks also argue this way.

But why? What the hell is that story line going to be about? For the sake of keeping it PG, let's say she's born with it. How would that play a role in her adventure?

She was raped by a 35 year old child refugee from somalia except it wasn't rape because rape = sex+colonialism

why do these dumb niggers repeat everything or clap between every word? is it the low iq?

Why should we make light of HIV? It is a serious life changing DISEASE. Those afflicted should be treated as lepers -- do you think having them prepare food is responsible?

A princess with cancer would be more fitting. Or say she’s a little girl who comes up with her own fairy tale on her death bed.

only if there are delousing chambers in the camps.

it just hit me: delousing chambers not only killed the lice on their heads but the lice to society, itself. fire up those ovens, lads

just bought $100k worth so I can dump at an inopportune time

>implying gas chambers were used to kill joos

Attached: IMG_4849.jpg (250x250, 27K)

>o you think having them prepare food is responsible?

if they take the proper precautions then its totally safe for them to prepare food. you're doing nothing but showcasing your own ignorance.

>dumps at the supposed support mark
nothing personnel

Attached: 1473433322140.png (554x400, 66K)

What if it's a HIV+ hemophiliac?

hemophiliacs aren't any more dangerous to people around them. they just bruise and die of internal bleeding.

You're a stupid

>if they take the proper precautions

I don't want to be around people who, if they don't "take proper precautions", will infect me with a deadly disease that cannot be cured.

Literaly the first disney prince user
A 20s something Prince marring a 12yo

Attached: file.png (400x300, 209K)

i know that the holohoax was and is a lie but that doesn't mean that i don't want it to happen again and to have more diversity this time. jews, niggers, muds, liberals, cucks, feminists, and other assorted virtue signalers will be my christmas ornaments next year

franny hilson is some kind of troll account. dont take it serious guys

Attached: 1519744385965.jpg (400x435, 82K)

what, like TB? cause you have a way higher chance of catching that than you do aids.

>if they take the proper precautions
the niggers who work at restaurants cannot even be bothered to wash their hands after they take a wet shit and smoke blunts out back. i don't eat out because i have worked at restaurants. from shitty fast food to more fine dining, the cooks all have shit and weed on their hands while they finger your food.

>LTC slut
>Has a rocket emoji implying the price of ltc is going up even though isnt

Are you both so retarded?

TB was almost totally wiped out in North America, then we started letting in diseased niggers from Africa

>the fucking brother with the afro watching her walk by

Kek.

>that flabby neckline and weak chin
Prince Charming is confirmed soyboy

degeneracy continues

Attached: 713e93d0e148a3cc2e8310b08e36f624.jpg (330x368, 38K)

What the fuck are they even doing?

Twitter really was the worst thing to happen to the internet.

It would ONLY be because she accidentally got a bad blood transfusion, you know, because there is a .000000001%
chance of getting AIDS from a blood transfusion.

Not the normal way that 99.999999% of degenerate whores get aids, from unprotected sex and dirty needles.

Our Disney Princess would be a victim of the ebil white corporate Red Cross.

>we need more degeneracy
And on and on it goes

Attached: IMG_4660.jpg (640x712, 78K)

>LTC
This is an audible kek

Attached: aha_haha_haha_hahahaaaaaaaaa.jpg (675x450, 59K)

They're probably gonna make one. I'm only allowing 90s Disneys for my kids. That and song of the south.

>California will usher in a wave of 'typhoid mary' but this time with AIDS/HIV
JUST

Niggers wona more privileges lol

again this right here is why the idea of an aids princess isn't that farfetched. the animosity towards. you guys are literally treating HIV positive people like they're cursed.

Simple people learn through repetition. Speaking of, checked.

>your opinion isn't popular in this thread, that means you're retarded

And you know fuck the food prep part-- that's secondary to the fact that CA is letting HIV+ donate blood. Have a car accident in CA and need a transfusion? Now you have HIV! Disease is disease. Don't sugarcoat it.

It's a die-in

Or maybe your opinion isn't popular in this thread because you're retarded

>You can get aids without being a slut or a junkie.

Statistically unlikely.

You cannot get AIDS from blood transfusions anymore. The procedure is failsafe. Someone with AIDS could hold you down and bleed in your mouth, but that's unlikely. Your mother could have AIDS and pass it on to you in the womb, or you could, like in Africa, be raped by someone with AIDS.

But in the first world, there is no way to get this disease unless you are a degenerate or drug user. End of story.

Implying they arnt?

Attached: gay_parade.jpg (1439x1080, 273K)

*Your

The sickening reality of is is that you are not going out to treat the lepers. In your twisted mind you must see yourself as Christ like-- but Jesus didn't advocate to bring the lepers into the fucking temple! Jesus went out against sound medical quarantine and CURED them. Not hey just let the lepers in guys, its mean to quarantine them!

nigger logic.

Attached: cant_rape.jpg (629x289, 27K)

>being the child of someone with aids means you're a degenerate or a drug user

It makes sense why fags want universal health care. They want freedom from their own stupidity. They are being pressed by their poor life choices and want communism to pass the blame on.

Or you opinion isn't popular in this chan because you are from reddit

>2018
>kike-on-a-stick

Attached: IMG_5061.jpg (251x249, 30K)

back to rebbit, faggot

im almost impressed the title isn't "we need a disney princess(male)"

>quarantine is antisemitic guys cmon

Attached: Jew_overlord.jpg (594x479, 98K)

but leprosy isn't contagious

>It's theoretically possible that she got HIV without being a disgusting slut
>oh no I got it from getting fucked in the ass two thousand times by strange men but I mean SHE MIGHT not be a slut!

Find me a better example of someone breaking quarantine to treat lepers, I'll wait.

Attached: db9201459458d43bf7bed09998754d67--grunge-look-grunge-girl.jpg (375x500, 30K)

Are you being sincere right now?

You really think AIDS is a normal disease?

I like turtles
>I like turtles
I like turtles
>I like turtles
I like turtles
>I like turtles
I like turtles
>I like turtles
I like turtles

Do you not understand satire?

In the first world, AIDS is contracted 100% by poor behavior. Self-inflicted wounds, they are called. Why would you NOT consider someone who was this stupid and degenerate to be cursed?

Leprosy was the pariah of disease in the ancient world. HIV/AIDS is the new leprosy.

>telling someone who says 'just because your opinion is unpopular doesn't mean its wrong' to go back to redd.it

do you even pay attention to the shit you type?

Wish they'd go out to do their business like they usually do.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

No, it just means your mother was a low IQ whore. Which doesn't bode well for you either.

>do you even pay attention to the shit you type?
nope

i never said that once. what I am saying is that people treat aids positive folks like they're untouchables, which is incredibly ignorant.

Yeah but even lepers were considered virtuous in many cultures, there was even a patron saint of lepers - Lazarus.
Imagine a patron saint of HIV+ homos - who would it be?

>LTC slut
/biz/ here

what the fuck

Attached: confused.jpg (619x619, 60K)

Attached: -this level of retardation-.png (386x494, 206K)

No. We just don't give a shit about them.

Do you care about my mother's bunions??? SHAME ON YOU IF YOU DON'T!!!

PEOPLE WITH DEADLY DISEASES CONTRACTED THROUGH ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR ARE TREATED LIKE SOCIAL PARIAHS OH THE HUMANITY

>LTC slut

Wut

I'll only approve if you give Charlie Lee HIV.