LMAO which one of you did this?

LMAO which one of you did this?

Attached: 2581B0F8-8332-46B0-BA10-03D9A8DBDD61.png (640x1136, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bedspolice
twitter.com/metpoliceuk
twitter.com/citypolice
twitter.com/WestYorksPolice
twitter.com/BurnleyPolice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey Imam, whatcha doing?

Too funny Sup Forums you’ve really out done yourself this time

Attached: 7CDAF520-A7AE-4686-92F8-C58AA11D1C4A.png (640x1136, 132K)

the people who were "targeted" did it
this is a really funny attempt at drumming up propaganda

It's an MI5 psyop

Exactly. For people who hate the Jews so much, they copy them quite often.

Attached: 1519773447194.jpg (780x875, 195K)

They can't even fight off one emaciated spear chucker, how do you expect them to make a bomb?
There was even a thread not too long ago about one asking Sup Forums how to make a simple weapon. I doubt there was even a letter, this all has to be fake as fuck.

Who’s going for the high score?

Attached: 135AAD0C-A915-4B50-A055-40FC84DEE29D.jpg (634x421, 123K)

> Glassing mecca only worth two mosques and a hit'n'run

This kind of thing annoys me, game writers need to think harder about balancing before they publish

>Nuke mecca
Japes of the highest degree

hahaha, my sides.

fpbp

Either that or the lefties did it.

Attached: 1463129307814.jpg (1000x667, 199K)

All nations should host "Punish a muslim" and "Punish a Jew" events every day. If they think they are our masters, a constant smack to the face will throw them into the realization of their subhuman ways.

When they scream "racist, anti-semitism," they lose because those that host such events will have no cares for their pitiful cries.

They push racial and religious and intellectual replacement through genocide, deception, misdirection, and the deliberate tyrannical imposition of injustice and overthrowing of rights. While they clamor on the stages and televisions and preach about mindlessly open borders, their true intentions are to displace and replace natural citizens for social and political power and their pathetic and pitiful pieces of shit sand scrolls. The jewish and islamic religions are a bane and cancer upon humanity and true progress.

The Jew cries out in pain while he strikes you.

im at 110 points

You do realize Muslim persecution is Christian persecution. Jesus/Esa comes back at the end of their religion as well!

This is all a ruse. Some MP will stand up in Parliament and say
>My constituents are in fear of violent, anti-Muslims, xenophobic threats to their communities. All of this against the backdrop of three extreme right wing activists being stopped at our borders; activists, I will remind the house, who want to preach hate and intolerance. Will the PM join me in condemning these heinous acts?

Sharia May will then say
>Of course this is horrific news. We are redoubling our police presence to ensure that no community is targeted by such hate (except if you are an underage working class white girl, then you can get fucked by hordes of Pakis for years on end).
>We are going to be monitoring the internet more closely and compiling lists of only the most extreme far right activists, which will be passed on to the police for monitoring.
>Also, we have no inclination to keep tabs on the jihadis who went to fight in Syria and have come back to the UK

Everyone will clap.

probably another fake threat

kek, this post is the most accurate in the thread

obvious false flag

>acid attacks are half of beating up
or twice pulling a headscarf

And what are the rewards? At what Score you get them?
agreed

Why would anyone systematically send "punish a muslim" letters to fucking muslims of all people? This is probably the dumbest false flag in recent memory.

Ask them Muslims why Muhammed said he wasn't sure if he would come back but Esa/Jesus would. If Jesus is not the son why did their profit say this, if they say Allah didn't have a son tell them aren't we all the Allah's children. They like to ask Christian were does Jesus ask to be worshipped, respond with Matthew 25:35 he is the test of men and the only way to the father is through him.

Well that escalated quickly

>which one of you did this

Definitely NOT Imam Al Mechantey.

*nukes mecca*
>It was just a game, bro!

>acts of violence

>pulling off a scarf

This is how you know a Muslim wrote it, because literally no one but those demented faggots would think that was an act of violence.

Unironically a blatant false flag.

If it was a Sup Forumsack there is no way Nuke Mecca wouldn't have been Over 9000.

>We want white people to rise up and smash Islam!

>Should we send them letters explaining how we're going to do it?

>Definitely...but make sure you send them TO the Muslims and not to the people we need to carry out the attacks

>You sure Tommy?

FPBP.

>this semite is different from that semite

mmm

I thought they were supposed to protect Mecca at all cost in their religion, why are they not? What are the Muslims running from? Mecca isn't that the cube where Abraham gave the cornerstone to his son Ishmael?

HEY RABBI AND IMAM, WATCHU DOIN

What is the arabic oy vey?

I thought Christians weren't supposed to judge or hate, didn't Jesus sum up all the laws with one law. The Golden Rule. Do unto all others as you would have them do unto you. I hope you represent Jesus the right way if you call yourself a Christian. Obviously the time might be near since the Muslims are running so be right with the Lord.

Nice try muhammed.

Excellent points

next the targeted community starts demanding special protection...

Note that "acid in the face" falls between "hijab removal" and "physical violence".

It's obvious who put these in order.

>that obvious shitlib hoax
At least muslim immigration kills jews.

>false flag case study

If you dont participate your a fucking pussy, Pogroms is how we will solve our muslim problem since goverments dont wanna do it

And yet not one report out of Mexico about the Muslims that are there. Ever been to Mexico? If their so bad why isnt Mexico complaining? If Muslims would be acting up it would definitely be in Mexico. This is dumb
BUMP.

>Nuke Mecca 1000
>not Glass mecca 9001
Low energy

false leftyfag flag
Sup Forums is a board of peace
i would NOT post my satire here if it was anything else.

I never trust you guys when you say it'll be a muslim that did this but holy shit does that read like a muslim did it.

Most of the right can see through this hoax/false flag, but if this were to be done in attempt to get nonwhites to act they would believe it's real. The knockout game was one of the stupidest groid social trends out there.

might've been hitler
you can't really know honestly

Attached: 1517241094034.png (209x203, 54K)

Ever heard the saying dont give the devil nothing to run with (even if it is satire), or the other saying reap what you sown?

>permanent disfigurement is less points than a simple beat down
>Obtaining a nuke is only double the amount of points than blowing up a building

Attached: 1519406369819.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

False flag or not, whites need to start doing this kinda thing. Do what they do. Be tribal with some lads, yell slurs and make them feel uncomfortable even if it's a FOB who dindu nuffin. Yank headscarves and call the bitch an Islamic whore.

You have to stick together and bully minorities otherwise they'll do it to you and take advantage of your weakness. Show them they're not welcome and life isn't going to be easy for them in the west.

lmao based britbongs

>hate letter

this is obviously self-victimising false flag, kinda like the "hey rabbi, whatcha doing" caricature

>LMAO which one of you did this?

None of us. It was a self-sent Valentine to distract from the pending release of the Telford abuse scandal.

believe me... when it's on there will be no letters before

Hang on, why would you send these to Muslims? Surely the point of this is to get a top score, sovyoud it send out to everybody, or put it up in a public forum so as many non-Muslims see it as possible? Makes you think.

The brits have too much of a stiff upper lip and are stuck in a orwellian state.

Muslim hotzones:

twitter.com/bedspolice
twitter.com/metpoliceuk
twitter.com/citypolice
twitter.com/WestYorksPolice
twitter.com/BurnleyPolice

Tweet them some churchill quotes?

>Beating up 25 muslims is equal to nuking Mecca
Shit false flag

There are countless murders and atrocities being carried out there everybody, so the global media doesn’t bother to report on anything except the worst cases that come about in Mexico. Also, what is the population percentage of Muslims out there?

fpbp

If a group is out to hurt you there is no harm in defending yourselves

ever heard of the crusades?

this sounds familiar...

Attached: 1480189475086.jpg (395x559, 44K)

Can't some britbong just do the same but then anti-christian, this would probably have some nice effects when directed at the right individuals.

Including the acid throw will ensure that muslims win the game

you'd be right except most of {{{them}}} are not actually semitic

but it's more of an ideological and inbreeding thing anyway

That's exactly what I thought.

I wonder who is behind this?