Poland

What do you think of Poland Sup Forums?

Attached: poland-flag-std_1.jpg (800x800, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2hJA78YuWw
youtube.com/watch?v=E6sfoqSDDAk
youtube.com/watch?v=PYpg4BypJoA
youtube.com/watch?v=BaVVaS2n6MY
youtube.com/watch?v=HeyX1H3HTVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=biFjqkLR2U4
youtube.com/watch?v=buVazED8pEU
youtube.com/watch?v=SPnEpzUy2V4
youtube.com/watch?v=VU-y13LN_64
youtube.com/watch?v=eZtRqHildg8
youtube.com/watch?v=rrKSc6lHeC4
youtube.com/watch?v=kxf8dybTOfw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1zEzMYMYg
youtube.com/watch?v=jkxrMq2jD-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it glows in the dark

I reckon them Mrs. T’s pierogies are mighty scrumptious.

Poles put up with the most shit out of any Europeans, and still manage to work the hardest. Every country blames them for internal problems but still insists to hire them above locals, from plumbers to truck drivers to laundry to masseuse, Poles outdo other Europeans in most attempts at labour, in fact I can't fault them on a single thing. I worked with Polish chemists and they were much better mannered and educated than the Dutch and Germans on the team.

Attached: 3p8ZJ7N.jpg (500x374, 42K)

Great country.
Actually a part of Prussia, but since Germany has turned into Germanistan I dont care any longer, its better the way it is.
The economy is developing and nationalism is rising.
My sister's boyfriend is from Silesia, but he was born in Germany and - surprise, surprise - unlike all the german guys around me he is not a cuck and you can actually talk politics with him because of his heritage.
Oh, and polish girls here in germany all have huge boobs for some reason. They are much better looking than german roasties.

=)

Attached: 1520162796661.png (2832x1448, 124K)

One letter away from Pooland. Tells you all you need to know

Upside down Indonesia. Nice temperature to live in.

That submarine with the screen door was pretty cool and I liked the time they sent a rocket to the sun at night

Somehow uglier than russians and germans.

Autism

t. polish pig living in germany cleaning toilets

Abandon this retarded thread. Poland is a fucking uninteresting pisshole

Attached: 1506599045638.png (1031x1088, 107K)

Literally greatest hope of the white race. Yes, I agree they massively emigrate to be toilet cleaners. Yes, I agree they also have fertility problems. Yes, I agree their economy is shit compared to western Europe.

Despite all that, still greatest hope for the white race. Demography uber alles. A white nation has a future, a country with 10% muslims and no white identity is heading for destruction.

Please build nukes Poland, you will need them to protect yourself from the jews.

My gf is polish, best gf you could imagine. I love the nation of poland and polish food. Also they have based politicians.

hah... haven't had a family member living in poland since the Russians murdered off that part of the family in 1944-1945ish. God damn jews.

Attached: 1497328906976.jpg (500x375, 21K)

>Please build nukes Poland, you will need them to protect yourself from the jews.
Well supposedly in 90s after communism fell 84 russian suitcase nukes were lost in Poland... so you know.

Polish women are really cute. All the Poles I’ve ever met have been super nice, they’re pretty much the only based people here.

Luckily current goverment made policies encouraging to have. Statistics show they are somewhat working.

And even tho Im capitalist and help is provided basically in a form of monies for kid from taxes I support it.
14words is an abaolute priority.

My wife is some sort of Polish descended Jew mutt.

Apparently her family are from some place that used to be Polish up until the end of WW2, and now it's Ukranian.

That bitch better not be called Janet.

Attached: d.jpg (735x490, 250K)

Polish, Hungarian are two bros
to the glass, to the sword.

Yeah we know it too (hard to make it rhyme in english)

My wife is Polish. Her entire family is from southern Poland. I know lots of Polish people. I have been to many Polish weddings and traditional NYE events where Polish culture is displayed. Some of the things I have noticed are:

>Working class Polish guys are pricks.
>Polish girls are either really hot or really ugly.
>They never shut the fuck up about their one ane only cool historical event...Sobieski defeated the Turks in Vienna.
>Poland itself is a nice piece of land. I think because of that they had it kind of easy with live stock, farming and natural resources so they sat back on their heels a bit and countries like Russia and Germany were able to get the upper hand on them.
>Poles are very religious. I dare say they are just as catholic as Italians in Italy. They go to church and have alot of respect for local priests and what not...they aren't Fedora pilled yet.
>They think their beer is the best even when being neighbours with Germany and Czech Republik. Thats how blindly patriotic they are.
>They drink alot. Beer and Vodka. Lots.
>Polish music is terrible.

Poland is cool but in comparison eith Europe I think Western European countries and cultures are cooler and more interesting. As for Eastern Europe they win.

Sounds subversive. Best to be save and gas her.

Great country. Ancient history. Great people. Butiful women. Didn't go full rusophobic after Soviet Union collapse - much respect for that.

Balanced opinion.

Attached: scale.png (420x420, 74K)

We never hated russians... we just really fucking hate your goverment.

any examples of polish music?

The reason might be, you were south.
Were they highlanders (górale) ?

Because if so entire Poland hates them, and your opinion would mae sense but only to this group.

I live in a large city. Lots of atheists, but still have right wing mindset.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2hJA78YuWw
polish pop something i would say

Cause of WW3

Attached: 1489755223725.png (800x600, 26K)

t. Roach LARPing as a Hungbro

Attached: kinga feelz.jpg (630x395, 45K)

Depends on the genre, what do you want?

I won't be objective here, as such it doesn't matter.

That's a fishing rod...

Poland sucks. why u ask?

Attached: 59989356cd3c2.jpg (320x450, 37K)

SHUT
KURWA
DOWN

Attached: kurwa.png (800x800, 261K)

credo, sounds like a mix of dadrock and my country's pimba music

youtube.com/watch?v=E6sfoqSDDAk

Attached: 1502156352467.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Attached: fucking_hohol.gif (420x480, 87K)

oh ffs

Ukraine is a failed state

Attached: 1517246704534.jpg (600x800, 119K)

>Ukraine

Attached: 14961604738960.jpg (540x643, 60K)

give me rock of blues or funk?

or*

the land of migrants and coal burners

they're good people but seriously they should stay and improve their own nations instead of escaping à la mice leaving the sinking ship

Attached: 1489928617954.jpg (990x520, 94K)

The people of Poland are solid gold

I like them

u mad?

Attached: 151903384400298.jpg (1270x798, 396K)

>flag
time for your dog's daily blowjob Wayne

Attached: polska vs a fucking leaf.jpg (1200x6200, 3.94M)

youtube.com/watch?v=PYpg4BypJoA
youtube.com/watch?v=BaVVaS2n6MY
youtube.com/watch?v=HeyX1H3HTVQ

Attached: confused nick.png (600x512, 298K)

What do Poles think about me fucking a qt polish immigrant?

always amusing to see amerilards jump to Poland's defense when they don't even see them. Our prisons are packed with pole scum and their women are the biggest slags around and will fuck someone just for a fag or a can of lager. All of them are alcoholics. The only passable ones just drink in their hovels and work and go home with savings, that's the very best and most educated of Poland.

I like this song even though I don't listen to this kind of music. Go ahead lynch me.

Attached: 1493826407689.png (612x491, 63K)

>Old funk
youtube.com/watch?v=biFjqkLR2U4
>New funk
youtube.com/watch?v=buVazED8pEU
>Dad rock
youtube.com/watch?v=SPnEpzUy2V4
>Rock
youtube.com/watch?v=VU-y13LN_64
>Blues
youtube.com/watch?v=eZtRqHildg8

They have the best MEP in all Europe.

Attached: korwin hoppe.jpg (947x947, 90K)

enjoy your aids

Attached: simon mol.png (640x914, 523K)

Earning a higher wage abroad to send it back is a productive use of labor, its a good move for them.

>Sinking ship

4% GDP growth, no refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrKSc6lHeC4
Only Polish Song I know. Theres a lot of poles where I live so thats how I know it.

warsaw population: 1.75M
warsaw unemployed people: 26k
warsaw unemployment: 2%
gdp nominal per capita: $48,000 usd
warsaw # of companies: 400,000+
apply to skilled job, get interview 100% of time and almost always job offer that you can negotiate to way higher salary

>sinking ship

Attached: giftgas.jpg (500x547, 31K)

MILOSC MILOSC W ZAKOPANEM
POLEWAMY SIE SZAMPANEM

nie zapostować wehikułu czasu
>No pszemek
youtube.com/watch?v=kxf8dybTOfw

tf
tp
Absolutely kill yourself Mr. Bandera

Very poor, most work illegally and theft as much as smuggling is a normal activity.

But it appears to get a little better for pollacks.

a thirld world anti semitic shithole

Attached: 1519211983434.jpg (640x1772, 416K)

Hardly a cycle if it hasn't even been completed once.

POLES OUT!
PAKIS IN!

Not a fan. Wished all their people would fuck off

sony centre in germany..... and kraków not warszawa

Wrocław actually.

That's because the Amerilards LARP as Polish themselves.

All the dregs of Europe migrated to America. Hence the massive amount of Polish, Sicilians, Irish there

even the guy in the wheelchair with down syndrome who plays kids xylophone in the underground pass by złote tarasy makes probably 500+ złoty a day

that is more than a leaf programmer makes lol

Attached: proud canadians 3.jpg (400x333, 170K)

I think will be put on their knees by their new master USA in order to satisfy Israel and there is nothing what they can do since they are cucks.

>using a biased meme which unironically glorifies migrants
If Poland was a piece of rotten cheese, then Ukraine would be the vomited out version.

Sorry Krystian, I mostly listen to (((degenerate))) music anyway.

>young Poles leave to work abroad within EU
>make boku EU bucks
>come back start businesses or spend locally to drive economy

I spent two years working in/travelling EU. Met Poles in almost every country. Working hard and doing well. Rather than sit on their hands like other high unemployment countries, they go out get whatever shitty work they can get, make money and come back and re-invigorate their economy.

Attached: 21034595.jpg (600x373, 66K)

>Popek
Kek. Makes shitloads of grimey tracks about dealing coke in UK, gets denied re-entry to Poland, "i-it was only an act, I swear, oh Lord please heeeeelp!", finally allowed in, now's he on the "Dancing with the Stars". I believe the scientific term is "bitch ass nigga".

may not know wtf they're saying, but not bad part of them

also implying that's >rock, I remember watching live a polish hard rock band last year in Braga, they weren't bad

Attached: kllkj.jpg (245x274, 20K)

"Based"

Attached: 393457.jpg (1280x960, 97K)

fpbp

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Why are you faggots so insecure about your shit country? You're based, redpilled and uncucked, right?

Why you say everyone hate them?

Mate there's fuckloads of rock types, subgenres and what have you. This isn't Sup Forums, so I won't get into it too much, but I don't like hard rock or metal personally, so I won't be able to link you up to anything heavier. To each his own, right? Someone else will be able to help you out here for sure though.

Łąki Łan is a breddy gud funk (well, "funkish", depends on the album really, pretty experimental) group though, have a song in English with a bit of a Daft Punk vibe to it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1zEzMYMYg

I am, but Paddy Kowalski may not be. Doesn't matter, this is a Polish thread now, you're about to get Polecucked.

>this is a Polish thread now
This crap gets opened every single day at least.

>comes to polish thread to get butthurt about Poland
This crap happens every single day at least.

Popek is like the wigger polish version of GG Allen

Rzeczpospolita

Attached: 1520050473633.jpg (1200x888, 136K)

basically niggers of Europe.
stealing. drinking. fighting. all that while being in another country.

maybe they are more civilized in Poland. if that is the case, I apologize. otherwise burn with fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkxrMq2jD-0

Piss off cunt
Polish music is beautiful