Lauren southern arrested and detained in the UK on hate speech violations. Currently awaiting deportation to Canada

Lauren southern arrested and detained in the UK on hate speech violations. Currently awaiting deportation to Canada.

Attached: 220px-Lauren_Southern_2_(cropped).jpg (220x261, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrittPettibone/status/973177444525015040
youtube.com/watch?v=taIgxSDmgaY
youtube.com/watch?v=dPzzr0LpeuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So?

but noooooo, Germany and Sweden are worse off than the UK

>praying for a swift execution

Hope she gets a good dicking in prison.

Cruising the local kebab shops looking for a new Trump supporting half Irish bf was she?

Who gave the ok for this?

I hope donalds wall will keep roasties AND Mexicans out

UK is enforcing Islamic blasphemy laws, no big deal

Gay

It IS no big deal by your standards. You guys have been a lost cause for centuries, that's why America became a thing in the first place.

She got arrested. Not gang raped. Still better off than Sweden

>implying bongistan has any rapists in its prisons

We dont want her

REMINDER THAT LAUREN WAS BANNED FOR CALLING ALLAH GAY

Attached: DW0NifDWkAAqjRg.jpg (2036x1608, 767K)

>She got arrested. Not gang raped
that's only because they didn't let her into the country. m8 does telford mean anything to you? Even Sweden isn't that bad

Savage. Tbh.

Attached: 92170837-1F23-469E-A2E3-4D2285E20A87.jpg (1024x613, 71K)

>Centuries

While I fucking hate my government right now... It's been going downhill since the 60's not 17-1800's

So she won a free plane ticket? Fun for her

Attached: smileadolf.png (504x631, 552K)

We should sue the EU for human rights violations, the bill of rights is not an american thing, it is the law of nature.

I just made another Paypal account so I can sign up for another $200 monthly support.

caring about ecelbs

Attached: 1500396735371.png (1200x800, 1.17M)

Shes so transparent
>Hears Faith is going to SA
Jumps on the first flight out there to beat her to it
>Brittany gets attention from being detained
Immediately flies to the UK to get back in spotlight

Attached: absolutely subversive.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Nope. Rights have been slowly deteriorating for centuries. Now you guys need a fucking license to watch TV. The founding father of America went through hell to create a better country than the shithole they escaped from.

Attached: IMG_4651.jpg (450x495, 42K)

All for Muslims that would cut your throat given a chance. Fucking morons. And the people let it happen.

Oh FUCK! Free speech is under attack! How dare a foreign government kick out someone there only to incite protests. Someone link me her Patreon stat

>Radical cleric operates in Britain recruiting terrorists for years operating 'just barely inside the law'
>Finally 'crosses the line' and goes to jail.
>White woman gets off a plane.
Well yeah but she's an e-celeb so they probably should have shot her desu.

She should have dressed up like a Yeoman Warder. It’s what Trudeau would have done.

This

Meanwhile there are 2500+ known veteran jihadis and 30000 radicalised "asians" living and walking among us.

That a dozens of rape gangs across the land.

Bye

The fact you bring up the bbc TV licence shows me that you have no clue what you're talking about... If I want to watch the bbc then I have to get a BBC TV licence... Normal TV you don't need a thing

Don't believe Sup Forums memes... Think for yourself

You mean the MOSSAD advised her to do pic related in the hope that a kebab would abuse her on film

All these "alt right" shills actions directly benifit Israel

Yup (((media)))games

race war now
Englishmen must overthrow their rulers and purge their father's homeland of this filth.

Attached: 1432163324297.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

I pray for a mass doxxing so when shit hits the fan we get a head start

Attached: 1520521692425.png (905x580, 406K)

BTW she's free now
she was freed 6 hours ago like a twitter account says
you started this thread 30mn ago
you're an idiot

Didn't see any threads about it. Kill yourself

5 star post.

This is the "racist" material?

Lies.
She was detained at the Calais Control Zone under Schedule 7 of the Terrorism Act of 2000.
Questioned for 8 hours about Brittany,Martin,Tommy,GI,DE and a Dutch Nationalist convention aswell as handing out leaflets over Islamisation in Luton last month.

She's been banned from the UK for (((Racism))).

Brittany and Martin were 3 days in a detention centre and deported back to Austria last night yet no MSM are talking about it but suddenly they want to know about Lauren being barred entry to the UK and ignoring the illegal detainment of Brittany and Martin.

Attached: brittany Pettibone- UK border force.jpg (615x720, 166K)

What about that Pettibone and the guy?

Ayyyy

Attached: Lauren Southern- inb4 account gets deleted.jpg (583x500, 76K)

Yes. The letter said they were distributing racist leaflets in Luton on the 24th of february and that's what they were doing. The absolute state of the UK.

>Let me tell YOU who is gang raped!

Attached: 1516240370053.jpg (611x597, 135K)

Wrong. If you're going to correct someone at least get you're facts right.

The TV license is required for ANY LiveTV in the UK

Haha yeah dude we should all stop talking about it and go to sleep. True white men like us don't need any women speaking for us am I right.

Prob because she pro defending white people, the right to self defence. With what is happening in South Africa white people are now committing genocide against themselfs

Attached: 134532.jpg (225x207, 13K)

Exactly.
Lauren is controlled opposition. Media are talking about her and the cheeky fuckers dared to ask Brittany about Laurens detainment without asking her about the 3 days illegally in a migration centre on no charges. Here is proof.
twitter.com/BrittPettibone/status/973177444525015040

They did this with Tommy last night:
youtube.com/watch?v=taIgxSDmgaY
youtube.com/watch?v=dPzzr0LpeuU

American Embassy,Austrian Embassy and the Home Office have been flooded with calls and emails about all this.

Attached: 1506273465500.jpg (600x319, 21K)

Very good question

>Be Europe and the UK
>Import millions of 3rd world savage Islamist
>Islamist kill, murder, and invade
>People complain and are subsequently censored, arrested, and deported

Keep in mind the point of no return on the European/UK Caliphate has been reached after the terror attacks of the last few years. Now we are in the buildup to war and conflict phase. Using accelerationism and the lefts total hatred for Europe and whites we are going to use their agenda to bring Europe into a state of constant unrest and internal/external conflict.

These leftist will come to realize that their self-hating and self-destructive push for "Diversity" has become our greatest weapon.

Attached: 093487589374985.jpg (2048x1536, 2.43M)

>If I want to watch the bbc then I have to get a BBC TV licence... Normal TV you don't need a thing
You fucking liar, you need a licence for ANY television, regardless of if you watch the BBC or not.

Aaaand the dumbest comment of the thread goes to a Mutt, of course.

Your founders created America to "reclaim the chartered rights of Englishmen", not because the UK was "muh lost cause"

Imbecile.

All mutts on Sup Forums watch BBC

If she knew it was going to happen then that is more to her credit. She has a bigger audience than Brittany and brings more international attention to what is a national disgrace for the UK.

>ANY television,
Wrong. Any live television. You don't need a tv licence for netflix.

Attached: 345678890r.jpg (767x431, 30K)

You don't know shit about America.

Mind your fucking business.

God damn faggots talking about American history like you fucking know the truth, eat a mother fuckin dick.

Attached: 1479839839591.jpg (418x475, 25K)

>All these "alt right" shills actions directly benifit Israel
At this point I really don't care. Israel knows it will cease to exist if the west flips. They have good reason to help us preserve western civilisation..

Attached: 1511102955791.gif (800x430, 564K)

>Dutch Nationalist convention
Erkenbrand?

the local mohammad who is currently “”””””mayor””””””

I hope Justin puts here in a work camp in north Ontario when she gets back

Attached: c038703692c65025b84eb9934e477c15.jpg (2000x1333, 1.64M)

Good. If she wants to enter in Europe she must wear the traditional hijab.

Attached: I+would+like+everyone+to+note+that+the+study+he+_7ba92d662bd0ae54873e031f54d94b46.jpg (229x377, 14K)

Damn, America must be really tolerant then to let illegal aliens attend the SOTU and bash America without consequences.

>Jew Coalburner controlled opposition

No thanks, you can keep her.

Reported for hate speech!!

>netflix.
That's not a television is it ! I said you need a licence if you own a television, which you do.

>tfw i just found jess's cell number
>"hi you've called jess southern... *flubs line* *blows raspberry*
>tfw IT'S REAL
WAT DO

> founders' goal was to reclaim chartered rights of Englishmen that were being infringed upon
> forgets founders didn't want war and tried to peacefully reason with British king first, who wouldn't listen
> thus staying as part of British empire to guarantee those rights was a lost cause
> not knowing the difference between an action with an objective and the underlying reason for that action

Austria. Not even once.

buh bye coalburner

BYEE BYE-BYE BYEEE

today's degenerate tweet

Attached: lscancer.png (863x649, 465K)

God bless America!

True, they'd never put a Muslim in prison there.

I-is this referencing that the muslims do the raping and britbongistan would never arrest Muslims?

I haven't laughed this hard on Sup Forums in a while

Attached: 1510752597293.gif (355x343, 1.79M)

Good. They should deport her and all the trad-thots to fucking Syria.

I don't see the controversy. Obviously, God likes penis. He invented it.

Last weekend Lauren Southern spoke in Belgium at a congress of the Flemish Nationalist party.
UK confirmed for being worse than even Belgium.

RIP Bongs

Attached: lauren.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

This is the Straya we know and love.

Attached: 1520286793980.gif (245x240, 516K)

GUYS

Attached: Jess Southern's cell number blurred.png (750x630, 147K)

Youth congress organised by Flemish Nationalist Party Vlaams Belang.

Attached: FB_omslag_evenement.jpg (2048x1073, 110K)

Jew world order staging drama with their assets to give them street cred and set legal precedence to curb free speech. Reminder that all of this started with the adl and other jew groups pushing these laws and the concept of hate speech to prevent people from talking about the holohoax, the gay agenda, and other jewish schemes. These controlled ops will never utter a word about jews, and will shift the blame onto muslims, who are just proxies and weapons(as all of these non-whites being brought to our lands are) of the jews.

Good thing you can defend your countrymen with guns and make a stand against your increasingly oppressive government oh wait

Based.

Attached: LongPixie Grenadierbloodyhell.jpg (591x600, 74K)

Straya laying down the hard truths.

Attached: 1516038711043.gif (250x158, 1.99M)

I don't care for ecelebs. It's the very fact that you can be detained and deported for having and voicing "wrong" opinions or arrested for "insensitive tweets", while sinister crimes perpetrated by their """Asian""" population go unpunished and are allowed to continue. And if you object or even talk about it - you will go to jail. It's surreal at this point, some kind of Mirror Universe.

nobody cares lauren southern. this is kind of the end of your short career as a attention whore

>coalburners get deported
brexit is working

>Martin
Ya blew it.

Isn't it great how the enemy is becoming so honest and proving us right about everything?

lmao

Attached: 1510757219527.gif (426x230, 1.23M)

The UK is deporting people for expressing moderate right wing beliefs. Think about that.