Yotsuba thread

stands with the lolis

Don't be silly, user. Aren't you feeling a little tired? Maybe it's time for a nap.

i could use a nappy

Well yeah of course meta threads get deleted regardless of the content. Nothing to be surprised about with that one.

Every board gets one

why do you keep making new threads when one is up OP

making hotpockets delete yotsuda threads is heresy

Yeah but there's a difference between a meta discussion thread and a whiny meta thread. I don't mind the latter being deleted.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's ridiculous what's happening with lolis on this board and some of the conversation people have been screencapping with the moderation is depressing, but a screencap of a whiny meta thread being deleted doesn't really say anything. Screencap OT yotsuba threads being deleted instead.

>Make Yotsuba threads full of trash
>Yotsuba get instantly deleted in the future
Yes good plan, user.
However.

Why cant their be more than one Yotsuba thread when there are a dozen DBS threads at any point in time?

uhhhhhh because DBS is ok lol

>Apologists

It wouldnt be meta in the first place if the mod didn't fucking delete and autosage them out of nowhere. What the flying fuck do you expect?

Thanks sempai

>reddit spacing

Right, let's ban DBS too

I wonder what Hiro would do when he finds out vippers are pissed with what mods are doing.

I expect precisely what I'm seeing. A mixture of quality and poor resistance against bad moderating decisions. I'm not going to pat people on the back for doing a poor job of representing something I agree with, sorry.

Because generals are banned on Sup Forums. Didn't you get the memo?

Can we just ban anime already? Put us out of our misery.

yes, let's actually delete every board but /lgbt/, Sup Forums, /soc/ and Sup Forums

Just rename Sup Forums /born/ at this point

Only anime I don't like

Ugh, you posted it on the /vip/ thread, too? You're making us look silly, dude.

Find on-topic Yotsuba threads being deleted and post that.

No one in this thread is actually talking about Yotsuba. Anyone who actually wanted to talk about Yotsuba would have found the existing thread where people are actually discussing the series.