Death penalty?

Is a modern and industrialized society bound to practice the death penalty?

As myself, I believe that the death penalty is unnecessary. And I don't mean that the alleged criminals are being treated inhumanely. It is the soul-destroying work of executioners who have to witness the killings.

All lethal injections are currently owned by a ca 1970 company and are known to fail from time to time. This company also owns the Congress, as they get multi billion Dollar deals.

If you are still pro execution what would you do?
Should attempt the enlightenment approach and make killing more humane?

Hit me with your best solutions. I declare nitrogen. You can breath that without noticing- yet the lack of oxygen gets you.

Attached: guillotine.jpg (596x335, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justjustice.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guillotine, like the op pic

Attached: Guillotine.gif (174x152, 1.69M)

As mentioned above, it is pretty digusting to execute. I'm not pulling the lever nor cleaning this shit up.

life long is enough

I don’t believe in the death penalty. I think serious crime should be punished with 40 lashes. If you die from it, that is your fault.

>Not going on family day outs to a public hanging
>Not bringing children to the public castration and live boiling of an ooga booga pedo
>That flag

no we should experiment and test drugs/chemicals on them, why waste the opportunity to benefit mankind to save them the same torment which they gave.

needlessly murdering them is a waste, we could take their organs sedate them permanently and sell bone marrow, plasma, blood, stem cells, skin grafts, hair transplants. Not only will we be able to repay their debt to society we will be able to capitalize on it. Btw 50% of these jobs will be STEM and the gdp gains would be immense

the "ethical considerations" go out the window if you consider that we can make them braindead but keep the corpse for farming/study

I also propose that people who volunteer for doctor assisted suicide be able to sell their body to be used in such a manner

I've always been against it but lately I'm in favour, if only to keep the fast breeding criminal untermensch in check.

If I was in charge there would be no jails.

Either you're not a dangerous criminal and you can be released with a fine and a bracelet, or you are dangerous and you get the bullet

It costs 50k USD a year to hold a prisoner in general pop, more if they're "needy"

What about costs?
An execution plus all the formalities exceeds the money that is used to keep someone in jail

the only economic solution is sell for parts

Wish you were in charge.

there is something to be said about the futility keeping people in jail so they cannot produce/consume to "better society".

Executions are a crime

You cannot undo the wrong by a murder

Op is a turbo cuck. Sage

I agree, I say

some people deserve to die for things they've done

how do you know being an executioner is soul draining???

removing the dregs from society is an honourable position.

you have watched a few too many Hollywood productions.

Wow some people like killing. Well at least keep telling urself it is just

The death penalty can be used as a tool to disrupt society.
Look at shitholes like Turkey. Or Saudi Arabia.
Disgusting

That is why you just flog them and let them go. Very efficient.

>That is why you just flog them and let them go. Very efficient.
>that is why you just take them out back and shoot them. Very efficient.
Ftfy

Make the death penalty immediate, so you don't have hundred of thousands going towards the public defense attorneys. The eighth amendment should be amended for cruel and unusual punishment, so we can throw people into a cell and clean the cell out 2 weeks later.

Death penalty is a mercy, as opposed to being locked up until you die. If my two options were death or life without parole, I'd take the former. Additional it would save taxpayers lots of money if we didn't make the process super expensive. Of you believe in am after life in which you will be judged, it serves as penitence. Executioners are not soul destroying. Being in military combat isn't, and that's killing people who's only crime is defending their beliefs/nation. The death penalty also prevents gang members from continuing their activities from within the prison.

>Being in military combat isn't, and that's killing people who's only crime
>people
Try again

>Of you believe in am after life
What the hell. That's not what I typed in.
>If you believe in an afterlife,

that's because the modern method/practice of execution is fucking retarded
>be nig nog who tortured/raped/killed people
>sentenced to death
>be on death row for 20 years draining taxpayer money because "muh litigation"
>finally get sentenced to execution
>get steak and lobster dinner
>get painlessly put to sleep and receive a lethal injection while I'm under

If you inflict pain you must receive pain. What ever happened to lynchings or shootings?

>inb4 "think of the toll it takes on the executioner"

Just grab one of these Dylan Roof type psychos that always wanted to kill people for fun but couldn't do it. Nigger gets killed, executioner satisfies need to kill and doesnt go full Paddock. win win

>If you are still pro execution what would you do?

Kill them, any way possible and as cheaply as possible. The death penalty is a punishment for the most serious of crimes, we seem to have moved away from the punishment side of the justice system and that is wŕong.

I knew this girl growing up who was raped and killed 5 years ago by her ex. I'm still good friends with her family and every Sunday without fail they will be at the cemetery talking to a rock. Meanwhile Charlie is still alive and if his family ever got the urge the could talk to him in person. Hell that doesn't even come close to justice in my books. String em up high in front of everyone, let God sort them out.

I think death penalty is necessary for a functioning society. If there are not high stakes (death) in a society, it will fall into decadence.

I detest ''clean'' killing. It's a cheap way to buy moral feel-good. It's extremely hypocritical, if you are going to punish someone by death with some carneval spirit. Let the angry mobs club them unconscious and let their unconscious body burn on a bonfire in the central marketplace. Executions should always be a public happening. We need more barbarism, less ''enlightened'' wankery.

Attached: 1493146248128.png (448x450, 147K)

Attached: execute all pedos.jpg (1599x1160, 501K)

nigger your grandfather literally executed a village because a partisan blew up a rail line.

>absolute state of Germany

This is a very good post

just ship them all to greenland or some such place and let them do whatever the fuck they want

>doesnt go full Paddock.
What does getting murdered/framed by glowing deepstate niggers have to do with it?

no, a polak dressed up as his grandfather did that.

No, user. Imprisonment for long periods of time is barbaric paganism, better to do the penalty quickly: for example, death penalty or any other kind of restitution.

bullets are mercy

Attached: 1496827267634.gif (500x375, 536K)

What's stopping them from coming back?

I like the way you think finnbro

Attached: D60FE647-3187-40D6-9C41-3D93503D16AE.gif (200x146, 1.15M)

ok yeah forgot where I am. But you get the point

Yeah; this.

I have the solution to this.
The murderer has his/her punishment decided by the victims family, with a minimum threshold of x amount of years imprisonment - but not just imprisonment, but slave labour, and paying the family back, as well as the cost of maintaining the prison.
The ultimate sentence can be for the victims family to murder - in the same method or humanely - the criminal, as he did, in a controlled setting. I believe the catharthic effects of this would be beneficial for closure.
There can be no forgiveness. There has to be a minimum term of, say, 15 years slave labour.
If rape was involved, then gay criminals get to rape the guy, before he is executed.

You should be tortured in the most unimaginable and hellish ways for the rest of your life if you commit a severe crime. You will not see the day of light ever again and will be given vitamins and nutrients by feeding you dog food every 2 days and will be given 2 glasses of water a day.

Life imprisonment in as cheap conditions as possible sounds good enough for me, it's hard to take wrongful execution back and those things can't be completely eliminated from justice system. I carefully support death penalty in especially serious crimes where there is absolute 100% guarantee of both guilt and severity of the deed.

what, like, by swimming? or building a makeshift helicopter? what do you have in mind?

White Rage

The black rage is their defense.

Now when the young guy in Charleston did his shootings, they instantly convicted me which gave us lots of publicity.

The guy who just did the Jewish Center killings has just been convicted. At the beginning of his closing argument he put up on the whiteboard that “Diversity is a code word for White Genocide”.

But oddly enough, nobody came after me.

One explanation for this is, the same reason they put it off with CNN, they can’t deal with me.

But all this has made me consider White Rage.

If a black man runs around killing white people, it’s because of oppression.

Now if we have white guys out killing, In The Name Of White Genocide, it may be a warning.

Isolated Black killings of whites are the result of a legitimate “Black Rage”.

So isolated killings In The Name Of Genocide, may mean that instead stopping all discussion of White Genocide, the White Rage may indicate that’s exactly what we need to discuss. Or are we going to just have people keep picking up guns?

At the moment we’ve had very isolated incidents, two of them, but should we not consider White Rage?

There is no excuse for anybody just shooting other people, on a basis like this, but it may signify that we are going to have to discuss the real issue. And that does not mean with in the current bounds.

So maybe we should start looking at these isolated two killings as White Rage.

And a warning.

Attached: 23.jpg (266x199, 16K)

well people should only be executed if they are proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.

most of them are fairly clear cut cases.

you need to keep it on the table most of the time to get plea deals

Hey guys!
What if... um like... people would stop being criminal?

Unfortunately in the age of media-policing and propaganda, false positives are easy to manufacture by the police-media complex, as this case shows (which will trigger Brits, as so many people were duped by this case of fraud)
justjustice.org/

because niggers

Attached: heart of darkness did nothing wrong.jpg (735x1179, 123K)

If you like the way I think, I like the way you think!

Attached: 1472826779642.jpg (550x404, 24K)

If executioners do what others won't Do. Are they cucks then?

We must establish the best and truest law we can come up with

I had a dream once where I was to be killed by the Guillotin. I saw the machine and felt how the blade would cut off my head. Disturbing