CHECHEN OR FRENCH

Im debating with my french friend ( Im an algerian)

Im telling him French should do like Chechens (convert to islam and toughen up)

He doesnt like chechens.
Would you rather be A chechen or a frenchman If you had to choose one ?

Attached: 23844390_1504354312953627_7697264189879023065_n.jpg (600x387, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BckJGcT9aNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think France ought to kick you out.

Lets stay realistic piglet

>one of the worst shitters argues to become and even worse shitter
really activates the almonds

Attached: 1490900448408.gif (333x252, 373K)

Stick to the thread

Id rather be chechen because i dont want to be black.

french...fuck Islam and fuck "chechan" ...wtf??

i think your french friend should submit to islam now mashallah allah akbar mon frère

they should toughen up against islam

I think I'd rather be a Frenchman, something that Rachids like yourself could never dream of.

I am you are a freaking Algerian, you are the third worst scum right after Chechens and Afghans.

If those are the only options i would just kill myself and reroll on my character in the next life

I said if you had to choose one.

I would rather be Chechen than Algerian.

B8 thread.
SAGE

Me dreaming of being part of the gayest people on earth ? Never

chechens are basically mountains sandniggers.

But on the other hand, french are faggots...
so not an easy choice.

Alpha chechens > virgin fr*nch

Attached: 0_19dd22_6247ccd3_orig.jpg (900x600, 125K)

why not going back, then?
surely the north of africa is a better place for guys like you

>Would you rather be A chechen or a frenchman If you had to choose one ?
that's a difficult question, but I'd have to go with frenchman
chechens get btfo by russians every couple of decades, while frenchmen can avoid all the africans and arabs by not living in paris

Virgin Frenchman Vs Chad Chechen

And how about if the only options were French people toughing up and either deporting your niggers asses permanently or even better, genociding your shitty kind?

Those would be much better options.

Im a settler in France

Looking at his face I can see he has the chad genes, too bad he was brainwashed into leftism.

you settle on places harsher than the one you're coming from, like spaniards did in south america, or anglos in north, not the other way around
you're not a settler, you're a sissy running away

Algerian Chechen or Afghan are waaaay above any other faggot race on earth

Islam won’t change anything
Chechens are tough due to growing up in warzones and combat sports are very popular there

Most Chechens live in shit-tier conditions raising goats

Who asked your opinion anyway you son of a blacked whore ?
There should be a way to block americunts from posting on your thread .

I have a real question for you dirty Arab.
The Europeans offer you a pleasant life and a job in their country.
But why you continue to annoy us ?
You should be grateful to us little vermin.

Other races in the caucasus are faggots. Like armenians and georgians. Islam is a must to be a master race

Who the fuck would want to be a Chechen? Even Chechens themselves would pay to be anything else.

First im not an arab so fuck your whore of a mother
Second go fuck your whore of a mother

>convert to islam

Fuck off you disgusting shitskin

>debate
>le grand idea

this says everything about you, do you realize this? image two piss-ants discussing a twig, this is why you are subhuman and will never amount to anything of worth being even lower than the ape swinging in a tree kys ffs

awww, the handouts consumer, non contributing, subverting alien sissy is mad

Attached: 1496941735642.jpg (393x395, 90K)

>Who asked your opinion anyway you son of a blacked whore ?

look at this subhuman sandnigger calling people "niggers
top kek
let me guess you live in Paris ?

Attached: 1500610624103.jpg (636x398, 18K)

I cant even take you frenchmen seriously since i live in France and know you. So i wont.even respond

neither. You're both niggers in my eyes. Death to you both.

You expect me to take a swede seriously? Arent you the guys who teach their boys to be girls??

>Would you rather be A chechen or a frenchman If you had to choose one ?
Not wanting to be a tough Mexican and chop heads off

Attached: turning_chechenese.jpg (560x375, 38K)

>deny his race
go fuck goat, dirty degenerated consanguine.

to any actual Frenchmen in this thread: I don't even care about Nice and Savoy anymore but can we at least leave Corsica alone if you decide to cuck out to the shitskin horde?

>can you at least leave Corsica alone*
fuck my proofreading

What are they going to do alone? Selling chestnuts?

they hate you baguetteniggers even without the goatfucking, also I don't want my retarded brother to be forcibly converted to your sand cult

>they hate you baguetteniggers
They love our roads, hospitals, schools etc though. Besides they're the only départements to have been spared from the rapefugee dispatching.

Why the hell would you want somebody who has literally no reason to convert to islam because it doesn't belong to his culture convert to islam?
They allow you fucking leech to live in their country and what do you do?
Exactly, you want to force your uneuropean culture on them, because them giving you asylum seemingly isn't enough for you.
You should be grateful for what yo got from these people and maybe adopt some of their values.

Well, I kinda fucked this post up gramatically speaking.

we hate them pigfucking corsicanimals too
don't worry, we'd much rather have nothing to do with these niggering degenerates
sadly, these worthless and revulsing brown parasites are addicted to our gibs...
please you greasy brown shitalian faggots have them, as far as I'm concerned

you sound upset
also I never said I wanted Corsica, just that they have nothing to do with France aside from muh Napoleon

>upset
more disgusted
I already hate the southern half of France, seeing as they all are muditerraniggering noisy, smelly, agitated, faggot animals like you
and, well, corsicanimals are the ones being the furthest south (except for the few blackniggering colonies we still have)

I'd rather stay French Aziz thanks

Attached: 640_bis_putsch_alger_sipa_00485547_000006.jpg (640x412, 45K)

I have just the thing for (You), Varg
maybe Achmed will be nice on your asshole tonight

Attached: 1513809912512.jpg (666x500, 71K)

Would you rather be a nigger or a frog?

>Muditerranea
hohoho
you should shut up your filthy mouth inbred from the north, at least we the mediterranean living in France we know how to speak french correctly, not speaking like monkeys.

Ignore shill threads

Attached: 1517863153346.png (851x721, 231K)

"In 100 years the French will be a zoo attraction"
Old WWII poster

Attached: image.jpg (622x908, 177K)

>Whiter than you achmed.
literally

Fuck yourself brown bastard I hate your subhuman kind

You are correct, but the French should still kick the niggers out of their nation

>thinks the "mud" in "muditerranigger" is a typo
that nigger DNA admixture (which means you have erectus primitive ape DNA admixture) really is showing, you fucking muditerraniggering monkey

Attached: muditerraniggersnotWhite.jpg (2048x1443, 568K)

TOP KEK

I wonder who is behind this study.
(((- Moorjani et al. 2011)))

What's the story about this kebab living in France and his comics depicting the Dragon Ball cast as muslim hoodlums?

Attached: samir34.jpg (1753x1236, 1.1M)

Attached: kebab cuckball palestine.jpg (640x640, 139K)

Attached: kebab cuckball.jpg (640x640, 114K)

Attached: kebab cuckball2.jpg (640x640, 113K)

Ossetians make chechens their bitch

neither, both are subhumans

Realisticly, they should chop your head off with a guillotine.

Hmm.
>be Chechen
>can be slav-centric rapebaby or Turk-centric rapebaby
Or
>be French
>can be Norman and white
>can be Breton and Celtic
>can be Burgundian and Franco-Germanic hapa
>can be Nice/Marseille and Algerian
>can be Parisian and a mudshit/faggot

Many many choices.

Go back to Africa, shitskin.

/thread

>Gayest people on earth
Well I guess that makes Algerians a bunch of gay subs for taking it up the ass from the french for years. How low and pathetic have Algerians to be to be wrecked like weak whores by the french during colonization?

Islam is for faggots kys

Attached: LOS NORMANDOS0008.jpg (1254x1600, 658K)

I'll start off with the worst:

>Chechen
Some of them hardcore religious, some of them not. But all of them are ultra brutal and cruel. They are the most dangerous and criminal people I have ever seen. Very deep into anal sex with men. Seem to have no qualms about killing another person about MUH HONOR or for being looked at in a funny way.
They are even worse than niggers, niggers are at least dumb and easy to herd.

>Albanians
Few of them are fine, but most are extremely prone to criminality and like the Chechens to the ultra brutal type. These people are a danger to society and must be removed.

>Arabs
Hardcore Muslims yet all of them do hard drugs 24/7, masturbate in public for seemingly no reason, engage in homosexuality with everyone (almost 100% - no joke, they are famous for that among the gay scene here), high rates of STDs and other bad sicknesses like tuberculosis.

>Africans: Totally agressive. Dumb as fuck.

>Algerians/Tunisians/Morocoans: Complete scum but also the most beta and weak arabs

>Turks
>Bosniaks
The brown ones are complete garbage. Loud as fuck. Aggressive and arrogant. The "white" ones are pretty much quiet and mind their own business.

>Afghans
Muslim, homosexual, very aggressive, likes to rape everything that can walk (even 80 year old women and men), likes to rape any animal where they can fit their penis into

>Pakis
The worst of the worst. Similar to Afghans and way more dirty. More organised crime. Brown, smell like shit, dumb, impolite, arrogant, passive agressive, jew-tier treacherous scum also worst bus drivers. They deserve nothing but fire.

You would be surprised how much Chechens are homo. Imagine coming from a strict tribal society, eating steroids like candy, and not being allowed to drink alcohol.
Hence they fuck eachothers asses and smoke a lot of weed.

When chechens are younger and the most feminine, most beta of the group they will automatically be that bottom. So someone will fuck them in the ass in some stable around age 16, but shut up about it, because they are still a fellow tribe member. However, it is expected that the bottom will do everything, exercise, steroids etc, to not be like that anymore when getting older, show interest in girls and get married. Even if you have to pretend all the way. Should you not do this, your father will probably kill you himself to avoid the shame.

Once a Chechen becomes top in secret is not that bad, after all they are just a man and in need of ass. It is the receiver that is to be shamed.
the same about afghans and little boys

all these hypermasculine cultures like chechens and pashtun afghans and in the turkics, all of whom are constantly at war, who live to fight and fight to live, they all seem to like doing gay stuff and say no homo after it

I had a heated discussion with an Algerian who got really upset when we brought up Bin Laden getting killed and dumped in the sea. He was upset that the US killed him and gave him a sea burial despite Muslims never giving the kaffir the same respect.

Not that I believe Obama's shitty story though but this Algerian guy did.

Lmao look who is at it again, it's the filthy Jew spewing bullshit out of his ass while hiding in burgerland

youtube.com/watch?v=BckJGcT9aNU
average chechen male

i'll be in berlin in a few days. gonna visit my kavkazi jew and uzbeki jew cousins. we'll be chillin at the temple at alexanderplatz. we need some good target practice so you are welcome to stumble your goat ass here.

Attached: kad.jpg (512x499, 42K)

Islam is a subhuman religion with subhuman doctrines created by a genetically inferior groups of Arabs with ideas that only their low intellect can grasp, which is why Islam is so crud.

Chechens are still subhuman despite their appearance.

Nice try you Ossetian faggot, that is a Dagestani not chechen

LMAO give me your kik and I'm sure we can arrange a meeting

Most french are soon going to be muslim niggers anyway.

So you mean you're a welfare check recipient