Considering Britain has been a shithole for a long time...

Considering Britain has been a shithole for a long time, and is becoming even more of a shithole at a much faster rate than usual, where can Britfags go?
I'm a freedom loving Britfag who hates girl-raping shitskins, is there anywhere I can go that would appreciate these views and won't respond with "fuck off we're full?"

Attached: 1519855028065.png (883x990, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cHcunREYzNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off coward, we're full

Even the swans want us dead

Attached: swabb.gif (300x263, 1.99M)

Just tell them you're a tourist and sleep on the street. they'll give you welfare. The deportation backlog is over 4 years long.

Attached: Tasmania_tmo_2012244_lrg.jpg (1600x2000, 367K)

But if I want to leave Britain, wouldn't that mean it's part of your plan?

Seeing as Canada has denied South African Refugees I would suggest US or Australia

No you're not. You're taking mudslimes by the boat load and letting them rape your women.

Canada... it's doesn't get more White Hating than Castro's gay bastard.

Why would you want to make life easier for those that want to destroy our country? I can't imagine any Anglosphere or European country that would want someone who gives up that easily, apart from Canada.

>Where can we run to
How long must we run? How much territory must we surrender?

The best thing white people in England can do is leave. When all the white people leave, it will finally fall.

Australia isn't full either. Is the USA full? How many immigrants did you take last year?

Stay , man up and fix the country, lil bitch.

>gives up that easily

>no free speech
>no guns
>political action of the right is illegal
>Britain has one of the biggest surveilence divisions that can likely find you anyway
>our youth are the absolute height of communist degenerates
>the old are all boomers who don't give a fuck
>country's government actively fighting against the people's interests

What do you want me to do? There's literally no option to do anything from the inside. You can't even talk to people with other opinions without being jailed these days.

You guys have a chance, we’re finished. You actually have a political Right.

No we don't. They've been outlawed. And being vaguely right wing is treated as being criminal.

What are you going to do in another country? Whine to the indigenous population about how cucked your country is and try to keep theirs pure?

>Britain has a political right

Ha! I'd be arrested for saying the welsh need an ethnic homeland.

Yep, and have some pints and laugh as Britain implodes under the sheer degeneracy of the shitskins.

>You actually have a political Right

No, they don't

Trump and may just another delay tactic from reagan cuck era

Every body gonna become mongrel and life get shittier

Because of 60's jew take over west and white middle class do nothing about it

Know what country has a sizeable English minority and would LOVE some more? Sweden.

Do you think anyone would accept or respect you if you had no plans to eventually come back and help fight for your country? Why would they want a weakling in theirs?

But you have to admit that 1997 give up hong kong make enermy think white brit
are weak fuck

aint no-where to go friend, we all die together im fraid

fuck
you got any Tunnocks teacakes?

youtu.be/cHcunREYzNY
Wouldn't want to die with any other lads than you lot desu

>Just went to the shop
>Got milk, tea bags, some ingredients for dins aaaaaand
>W-w-where are the teacakes desu?
Should I end it lads?

I would try for the various colonies. I spoke with an Englishman outside a concert about a month ago and he said it took him about 7 years since he got his work visa and moved here, to acquire Canadian citizenship.

Funny thing is I've went to school with Chinese and Korean transplants and it took them less time to get citizenship. I think our countries hate the people who built them.

move to countryside and prepare for downfall, it may come in your lifetime, it may not..either way you'll have fullfiling life, turn this anger/rage to something productive.

get a gun, .22 rimfire single action rifle is much better than nothing.

Bedford county P.A.