Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai/We Can't Study/We Never Learn (Chapter 36) (Text spoilers)

Title: Sometimes The Genius is Distressed by "X", and Resents Loneliness

Text Based:

Rizu's parents are away because of a Neighborhood Association Meeting, and Rizu decided to go watch a movie.
Nariyuki's household smartphone suddenly got a text with the words "Help..." and "Me..." on it, and Nariyuki quickly head to Rizu's udon shop, all while setting aside his bath and Mizuki. Upon arrival, he sees Rizu trembling under a blanket.
The reason why she's trembling is because she thought the movie was about romance, but some horror was thrown into it.
And so, Nariyuki helped out Rizu by staying with her.
Because Rizu also sent out mail to others (Sawako, Fumino, and Uruka), Nariyuki is somehow caught in a misunderstanding situation when they showed up. (Somehow got sandwiched between Sawako and Rizu while the latter was taking a bath, and got scared when something scary appeared on TV when Fumino and Uruka arrived).
And thanks to Rizu's bad sleeping habits, Nariyuki was unable to go home because the former clinged onto him. And because of that, Rizu's father turned into a demon and hunted down Nariyuki until the morning. (Rizu eventually issued a 10 meter radius restraint on her father).

Translated by: LadyRuneReader

>Rizu chapter is the highest ranking
How can anyone compete?

Watch the ranking plummet after the kiss was a fake out.

Meh.

Rizu is getting too much attetion.

All the grils deserve equal attetion and that means, more /lit/ chapter.

Sounds boring

Well since she doesn't have much focus in the last two chapters, it's fair I guess.

Please tell me next week is /lit/ only chapter.

When is /lit/ getting a proper chapter ?

>ugu midget cowtits is the most popular
Eh.

If only.

>Somehow got sandwiched between Sawako and Rizu
Pls stop, my dick can only get so hard.

When the manga is ending.

/lit/ = /sensei/ > /chem/ > /senpai/ > Sup Forums > /sci

Fuck you, I like /sci/.

Shit chapt-

>Sawako.
Okay, fine.

Since when is anything not concerning /lit/ or sensei shit?

>02 Bokuben Chap. 29
>06 Bokuben Chap 26
Reminder that Urukafags are delusional for thinking that Sup Forums was anywhere near best girl for the nips

>Glimpse into the future
What did she mean by this?

Which girls like the Nariyuki?

Why is Rizu's father a dick? Why can't he be like Komi's?

Who is sawako, the gay one ?
There is no future, /lit/ will remain flat forever.

Sawako is /chem/

>gay
>not dyke
Lurk more.

Rizu, Fumino, Uruka, and Asumi all like him. Arguably his sister but she doesn't exist anymore.

She is probably open to a 3P.

She'll end up turning Rizu who doesn't know enough about romance to care.

>scared /sci/ and Yuiga
>glimpse of at least toweled imouto
>Sawako's dyke shenanigans
this chapter will be cute, and hot at the same time

>Nariyuki is somehow caught in a misunderstanding situation
could be spoilers for every chapter

It's probably going back to Uruka or Komi.

now that you mention it these past few chapters with Komi and the fake-out might receive bad ranks, we may get a full month of basement dwelling

can we just all agree to remove all the other girls and just focus on Sup Forums ship for the progress?

Sorry user, I prefer /lit/ and /senpai/

No

>can we all agree to focus on the shittiest part of the manga.

I don't know about that, user.

she had 1 volume worth of focus and did nothing with it, she can fuck off for all I care

>liking dykes

>I didn't fall for you!!
>I was actually falling for someone else!!
>Actually, my friend...
>I-it's nothing!!
Why would you fags would enjoy this everlooping shit is beyond me.

Sorry user, but I have to agree with

But I like bros, I don't care if she is a dyke or not.

Leave and take your horrible taste with you. You literally cannot have progress and Sup Forums in the same line of thinking.

I want to go drinking and pick up girls with Sekijou

>worst girl gets worst chapters
Why am I not surprised

This thread is about an hour old, with 40 posts. Threads on the board up to two hours old haven't hit that. A previous thread for this series had over 30 posts with less than 10 posters and was barely up at the time. I don't get why some people seem to want to force weird shit into these threads, it mostly started happening with copy pasting text for threads. Sort of funny if you search where the text is from, and some posters mention they are in contact with maker of text.

Is there any explanation to why Fumino joked about dating him, went nuts over Komi, and wanted him to tell her she is pretty without her having feelings for him.

Is this pasta
The discussion in this thread is pretty normal.

Because she obviously does have feelings for him, you dense fuck.

The last thread with pasta got bumped from the last pages multiple times during the dead murrican night time. Sup Forums tier images for spam reply bait have also been deleted from threads amongst other things. These things don't need to become the norm.

/lit/ > Sup Forums = /sensei/ > /chem/ > /senpai/ > /imouto/ > /sci/

But does she? Red herrings exist.

Pls, I am running out of ideas and I am on my last legs.

I want /lit/ to be my morther in law.

She wants to support her friends and keep the study dynamic the same, so any little thoughts about liking him she's immediately dismissing. It isn't a lack of awareness like Rizu has, just denial because she knows it could be a bad outcome.

>Sup Forums in same standing as sensei
>Sup Forums above anyone
It is one thing to have shit taste, and another one to be willfully blind.

She does. I'm sorry if things have to be explicitly stated for you to understand them, but she does have feelings for him.

>But does she?
Yes.

>Red herrings exist.
This is not the case.

>And thanks to Rizu's bad sleeping habits, Nariyuki was unable to go home because the former clinged onto him. And because of that, Rizu's father turned into a demon and hunted down Nariyuki until the morning.

Nariyuki doesn't deserve this

>asumi likes him

Just when I thought you guys could differentiate between the dykes and the bros.

When has she shown denial?

Much like denialfag's autism, feelings of attraction are a spectrum, it isn't a yes/no question, but rather a degree to which they feel attracted to Nariyuki.

For example, Kirisu sensei definitely does not have romantic feelings towards Nariyuki, but she does trust him to a degree and worries about him, much in the same way she worries about her other students. These feelings can become romantic over time, but only future chapters will tell if this will be the case.

Rizu feels attraction towards Nariyuki, but she's too autistic to recognise what those feelings are. However, the attraction is undeniably there.

Uruka is head over heels for Nariyuki, and is perhaps the thirstiest character aside from Mizuki. She's the one who is most aware of her own feelings.

Fumino also likes Nariyuki as more than a friend, but she actively represses her feelings out of consideration for her friends.

Asumi likes him enough to tease him and slip some flirting here and there. Of course, she's not in love with him or anything, but she hold him in high regard, and much like sensei, it could lead to romantic development in the future.

Yes she likes to tease, but you can't be this dense.

Do you want this series to get axed or something?

His manslut ways cooled Asumi off. She was probably a few chapters away from being his real GF.

Sensei is billed as a main heroine and is conscious of him as a man.

Do japs like Sup Forums?

Has she called in that favor yet?

On the slumber party of all things.

Why is thinking only Rizu and Uruka likes Yuiga autism? Denialfag is an insult, not something you should say to a skeptic.

It is one thing to be a skeptic and another one to lack basic reading comprehension skills.

Why are /lit/fags so annoying?

Everyone except for 2 retards on Sup Forums likes Sup Forums.

Denial. They are too invested in their ship to and can't see reality. They shit on Uruka despite Uruka being a good girl.

More like everyone but 2 retards hates Sup Forums.

Why are you autists trying to shit on the threads? Are you thirsty for (you)'s? Is baiting the only light in your life's?

Uruka is a nice girl. She is likeable and a joy to be around. Fun and happy, would cheer her on a swimming competition.
She has earned her loss, however.

She was only looking for Yuiga and putting his needs over her own.

What if she lets him decide that instead?

>loss
Only one who truly loves Yuiga.

And yet Asumi managed to better handle that issue with just one question.

Love is irrelevant if she doesn't act on it.

That's why she lost already. If romance manga and animu teach you anything, it's that you need to be at least a little selfish to win. Being selfless makes you a very admirable loser.

So Fumino will lose too?

It's not so much selfishness as much as it is being proactive. Selfishness would be just confess and try to have a relationship with him regardless of his working towards a scholarship. The better course of action would be to be honest about her feelings and worries "Hey, I really like you, but I don't want to be a burden on you before you get your scholarship, so we can wait until we're in college to figure things out, but I just wanted you to know." That would show she likes him, she cares about what he wants, but also that she really wants to be in a relationship, because she's considerate of his situation.
Uruka's character is not like that, though. She'd rather bottle up her feelings and hide behind a false smile.

They like her a lot.

I suspect that most of the vocal ones are ichirukists that used to shitpost hard in Bleach threads.

They like her enough that the first doujin this series got was an Uruka one.

If she never changes from "I just want to help Uruka and Rizu" then yes. That doesn't seem likely though, but who knows.

She isn't too far from breaking.

>Sometimes you have to be aggressive!
She's a hypocrite

You can literally see the thread and identify the shitposters are /lit/fags
not even 10 posts and this happens

You are getting annoyed by /lit/fags, we get it already.

Korean scans when? I want to see Rizu's dad lose his shit.

>/lit/fags thinking they're the only ones who're allowed to get mad at other girls' fanbases

She knows she'd get rejected.

Just don't reply.

>still kinda niche manga
>already waifu-wars and heavy shitposting
I don't even want to imagine how this will degrade once it gets an anime

>/sci/ chapter get 2nd at the ToC
Scientifically proven to be the best girl, Sup Forumsfags BTFO.

Does Sup Forums like butterfingers?

Does Sup Forums like fingers in her butt?