Climate change is a ubiquitous hydra, a many-headed beast that affects everyone and everything in some form...

archive.today/CPy9M

>Climate change is a ubiquitous hydra, a many-headed beast that affects everyone and everything in some form. Solutions to climate change range from the effective and the practical to the potentially catastrophically dangerous—but, in this somewhat heated debate, a potent weapon in our arsenal is falling by the wayside: the empowerment of women.

What the fuck am I reading?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (587x609, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=hUdRpxmw938
marxists.org/history/erol/ca.firstwave/cpl-abortion/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=njg3fVsAdNA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-5WgcMV_o&bpctr=1520872358
nature.com/articles/nclimate3322
youtube.com/watch?v=FN2BRVSo2dg&t=193s
youtube.com/watch?v=PGGL7LT0r3w
science.sciencemag.org/content/352/6284/444
yournewswire.com/big-pharma-suspended-vaccine-sterilizing-girls/
nature.com/articles/nature16494
youtube.com/watch?v=BVkV1b8cg0I
reason.com/archives/2009/06/16/the-invisible-hand-of-populati
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>teach shitskins to have less babies
I'm not sure why you think this is a bad thing.

White people should have less babies to save the planet even though they already reproduce at replacement at best, while niggers and poos increase exponentially. Also we're still going to pretend that 90% of max CO2 greenhouse effect hasn't already been reached because then people might realize that there's literally no reason to do anything besides smog.

Attached: quantity.jpg (478x319, 35K)

Because conservacucks shun birth control

We should, birth control mostly depresses white birth rates, but abortion should be allowed, as it mostly depresses nigger and shitskin birthrates

What remains of the left

>haha just have less children, whites
I guarantee you if go looking at new sites that are aimed toward shitskins they will be telling them to have more children.

Attached: 1520104908271.jpg (424x470, 101K)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

So their urine can be filled with phyto-estrogens and their piss literally turn frogs and fish gay, then we all starve to death. Shit couldn't we just kill people with low social value?

Birth control has become the most effective method of population control, not because it affects the people that use it, but because all the chemicals are soaked up in water that recirculates over and over for use in metropolitan clusters.

Most of Sup Forums hasn't realized it yet, but AGW has actually superseded the holocaust as the biggest propaganda weapon in the war of white genocide.

Much like the holocaust it doesn't really matter whether there is truth to it, it's all about how it's used. Just like the holocaust it's main use is to guilt white people into accepting a never ending stream of (((refugees))). Even though accepting refugees as citizens in white nation does nothing to actually help the world, in fact it makes things worse everywhere. Any real solutions are avoided, refugees are all that matters.

>westerners, stop having kids
>but feed the starving people in africa who are having more kids

Attached: 1507482976900.png (500x724, 229K)

>They are too stupid to use birth control, so their water sources aren't contaminated with sperm and ovulation suppressants; meanwhile Jews are telling gullible women they need to be enriched by shitholer seed.

>What the fuck am I reading?

Leftist propaganda pushing for genocide.
The final solution to the climate change question, if you will.

this just shows how much in trouble the entire planet is: half of the political system (the right) is in denial all together, while the other half (the left) believes in fairy tales about how fewer children, a few solar panels, NETs and some good will are going to heal the world.

No one seems to be capable or willing to deal adequately with the phenomenon. The vast majority of fossil fuels need be left in the ground. Anything else would constitute the biggest geophysical experiment since a meteorite bigger than Mt. Everest hit an oil field and killed the dinosaurs 65 million years ago - and the response of the Earth system would surely wipe out any possibility of decent survival.

Attached: rcp8.5_physio.png (398x883, 157K)

>if we don't stop climate change we're all going to die!
>genocide yourself to save the planet goy!

Attached: 1513864106797.jpg (1013x537, 111K)

>>Also we're still going to pretend that 90% of max CO2 greenhouse effect hasn't already been reached
WTF are you trying to say

WHEN DID THIS BECOME THE 1950S
WHEN
SERIOUSLY WHEN
THEY PULLED THE SAME SHIT BACK THEN
"DDDUUUUURRRRRRRRRR MAKE OF LESS BABBY BECUS LOL CLIMATE CHANGE YOU KNOW IT'S BAD"
AND THE ONLY PEOPLE
THE
ONLY
PEOPLE
WHO LISTENED
WERE WHITES
THAT'S WHY SOCIAL SECURITY'S GONE TO SHIT
THAT'S WHY IMMIGRANTS ARE MAKING OUR COUNTRIES GO TO SHIT
AND THAT'S WHY WOMEN WERE BROUGHT INTO THE WORKFORCE
NO KIDS, NO FUTURE BENEFITS
FUCKING TRAVESTY
AIN'T WORKING THIS TIME SUGARCAKES
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because brown people will never have less babies. They breed like rats. Its like trying to convince an impulsive rodent to use birth control. The only people who are going to take this advice are whites

Overpopulation will cause far more death and destruction than even the worst case AGW scenario.

Eart will survive just fine, humans will survive just fine ... the only question is whether civilization will survive.

>t. ~Israel Goyberggoldstiencoingrubbershekelgrabberstiensteinstoinblattbergbergberg

We are so fucked man. time to take the WE ARE SO FUCKED pill and join the doomer tribe.
"Everything Is Exponentially Going to Shit All Around Us, Frighteningly, In Plain Sight"
youtube.com/watch?v=hUdRpxmw938

Attached: Eco Nazi.png (901x603, 627K)

Shit like this is the reason I think we're unsalvageable. We can't come back from this degeneracy. At this point having the whole world reduced to a nuclear wasteland is a win in my books.

Attached: 1444979874188.png (183x200, 56K)

CO2 like all other gases has a maximum thermal capacity. It can't hold or block more than X-amount of heat, and of course the more of it there is the more there'll be blocked and retained.
That maximum temperature is calculated to be around 2-2,3°C and the measured contribution today is already at 1,9°C. IIRC.

Lord Monckton recalculated the whole thing. He found that there was a serious mathematical flaw in the foundation of the models, and found upon correcting it that all models vastly overestimated to what degree greenhouse gases like CO2 make a difference.

Abortion, Population Control, Genocide: The ’Scientific’ Killers and Who Sent for Them
A Communist Response to Theories of ’Overpopulation’

marxists.org/history/erol/ca.firstwave/cpl-abortion/index.htm

Attached: smug_commie_pepe.png (450x768, 46K)

Feminism is population control

Attached: 1486056501909.png (1000x800, 45K)

Put more birth control waste in your water supply goy, do it to fight global warming, its not like the planet naturally recovers from ecological damage.

>implying this is addressed at shitskins, and not instead aiming to get the white procreation rate down to zero

Saying "Africans breed too much" is major wrongthink. Politicians in the West actually get shamed and sacked for saying things like that.

only know what I believe
The rest seems so absurd to me
I close my eyes so I can't see
But the picture just gets clearer everyday

I read somewhere to learn is to remember
And I've learned we all forgot
There was peace in her before
But that was yesterday

But I can see the beauty that is here for me
The chance to live and walk free
From a legal kill

I know your side so very well
It makes no sense that I can tell
The smell of hell is what I smell
And you hand it out with handshakes everyday

I have trouble with the persons, with the signs
But I feel the need to make my own
Yes there's two ways to be
And truth does not depend on me

But I can feel the fight for life is always real
I can't believe it's no big deal
It's a legal kill

I can feel the fight for life is always real
And I can't believe it's no big deal
It's a legal kill

And I can see the beauty that is here for me
The chance to live and walk free
From a legal kill

youtube.com/watch?v=njg3fVsAdNA

what about Methane? the arctic sea ice looks to be going away soon. as soon as its gone there are giga tons of methane that will be released,
The jet streams are breaking down infront of our eyes. fuck lord Cuckton.

Its not wrong. We should be air dropping birth control over africa and india

>Overpopulation will cause far more death and destruction than even the worst case AGW scenario.
... yeah, but almost all of those deaths are going to be niggers. Overpopulation as it is sold to the goyimlings is a jewish lie, like the holocaust. The United States feeds something like the 100 poorest nations on earth, ourselves. Entirely. The niggers are incapable of growing their own food and rely entirely on foreign aid. If foreign aid was cut off we'd save trillions of dollars and a bunch of chimps would starve. Any population greater than 0 is too much when you lack the ability to feed yourself. We have too many niggers; but the countries that grow all the food can feed their own ten times over.

Meanwhile the slimy jew insists that the already dwindling white majority of the world be the one that needs to stop breeding... while we keep wasting massive amounts of our own resources feeding niggers.

>haha just the white girls tho

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-5WgcMV_o&bpctr=1520872358

so basically we have to stop the rise of the mud races? that's how we end climate change? was this article written by a Sup Forumstard?

Methane is 23x as potent a greenhouse gas as CO2, but since CO2 is already almost at its limit the impact of more CO2 is extremely limited.
Furthermore, the methane trapped under the ice is so small in quantity that it won't matter much. Historically the planet shouldn't have ice caps, and it wouldn't were it not for constant solar minimums.
No, the methane that should worry you is trapped underneath the ocean floor's sandbanks way further down south in places like the Atlantic and the Pacific.

>humans will survive just fine
That's just not true, as the image I posted clearly shows. The human body depends on certain external conditions to dissipate its metabolic heat. If relative humidity and temperature cross a critical threshold (called the "wet bulb temperature"), human-sized animals undergo lethal hyperthermia. And deleterious effects of course start to kick in long before that. nature.com/articles/nclimate3322

And that's not even mentioning the tremendous array of other stressor humans have already imposed on the biosphere, which is evolving extremely rapidly in a very ominous direction.

Attached: ceballos2017.png (715x454, 49K)

The 0bama administration actually PAID for advertising in Central America in Spanish explaining in detail how to get to the US.

people concerned about environmental issues are cucks but are pretty close to a Sup Forums world view
it is how i got here.

I shill this guys Chanel hoping to get ,ore poltards over there.

Full Throttle Chaos Unfolding In Melting Arctic In Dead of "Winter" 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=FN2BRVSo2dg&t=193s

don't get your science from youtube channels

that's just not true and Christopher Monckton is not a credible source. This idea of a 2-2.3°C warming limit is not backed up by any evidence, either from observations, physical reasoning, climate modeling or the paleoclimate record. In fact, there is plenty of evidence that shows the exact opposite - i.e. that climate sensitivity is increasing(!) with warming.

We must empower Africans girls to make a better world for everyone.

Attached: 800px-Fertility_rate_world_map_2.png (800x370, 132K)

I had a heated argument with my friends girlfriend about this topic last weekend. She truly believed she was probably not going have kids because of (((global warming))) and basically said it's okay for africans to have babies because they produce less CO2 per person than europeans. Just how fucking brainwashed can western women be?

So if what you say is true the poles will melt, ocean levels rise 400 feet. Almost all the chinks and POC drown. The extremes of latitude become pretty comfy for white people. Sounds pretty good to me.

Sauce?

Ok let's start with Africa and Asia.

>>the methane trapped under the ice is so small in quantity that it won't matter much
wrong there are giga tons of methane in the shallow artic sea, and the sea ice is almost gone, a huge red flag for the planet.

>>Historically the planet shouldn't have ice caps,
as long as there have been humans on this planet there has been sea ice. Once The sea ice is gone the jet streams are fucked. It was above freezing in the arctic a few weeks ago.

Bubble, Bubble. GigaTons of Methane Trouble.
youtube.com/watch?v=PGGL7LT0r3w

Social security shouldn't exist in the first place

Krautbro was claiming “Global Warming is the end of the world”. Personally I think he is FOS but even if he were correct “POC hit worst”. Just how is that bad for us?

>>don't get your science from youtube channels

the dude just reads scientific articles and connects dots, it is my go to place for doom and gloom.

In fact, if he IS correct I might start spending my spare time driving my SUV around the block.

The fuck?

This. It's a good thing, repeating numbers confirm it.

>Historically the planet shouldn't have ice caps, and it wouldn't were it not for constant solar minimums
That's one of the most ridiculous things I've read so far. Continental ice sheets developed on Antarctica 34 million years ago (and the bipolar glaciation ~2.7 million years ago). Do you think the world is in a solar minimum for 34 million years and -if so- what is your paleoarchive evidence for this, let alone that is (helio)physically possible?

Actual paleoclimatologists on the other hand say that atmospheric pCO2 (modulated by the quasi-eposidic nature of the tectonic wilson cycle) determined the switch from the ice-free supergreenhouse conditions to a glaciated icehouse world.
science.sciencemag.org/content/352/6284/444

Attached: F2.large.jpg (1190x1280, 170K)

>Ok let's start with Africa and Asia.
This is the plan.

Attached: Screenshot - 03122018 - 05:16:08 PM.png (1366x768, 974K)

Bill Gates was

yournewswire.com/big-pharma-suspended-vaccine-sterilizing-girls/

>>So if what you say is true the poles will melt,
the sea ice in the arctic has acted as a global air conditioner. once the sea ice is gone the jet streams will be destabilized leading to very unpredictable weather patterns. You will see large scale crop failures and massive starvation. You will be affected within your life time long before dealing with rising sea levels (unless you live in Florida)

>liberals say to stop climate change, kill yourself
To which I say, good idea, liberals, kill yourself.

He's wrong but not that wrong. We are currently in an interglacial period. It will be a while before the Earth freezes.

Attached: Screenshot - 03122018 - 05:20:15 PM.png (1356x666, 131K)

Please. I have been following this shit for decades. All of these “ice core data” are based on assumptions about the rate of ice accumulation. I don’t recall the details but the “average accumulation” as best I recall was feet per century. The same year they were making such a big deal about all this there was a big story about a WWII bomber that was recovered in Greenland. They had to dig down through about 150 feet of ice to get to it. These chicken little “scientists” refuse to see there are so many holes in every assumption they swallow it is incredible.

the volume estimated to be stored in the ice sheets is around 70 meters (230 feet) sea-lvel-equivalent. So if you add thermosteric effects and terrestrial water storage responses, the sea level rise would be around 80 meters (260 feet).

My picture shows what coastlines look like with a sea level of ~20 meters (which is incidentally the sea level the Earth had the last time present-day atmospheric pCO2 of 400ppm was reached, which was during the Pliocene some 5 million years ago). You can think what you want about the people that this effects (not to speak of the effect on the global economy that a disappearance of stable coastlines would have), but the 160 million people that currently live in Bangladesh will certainly come knocking on the doors of other countries.

Attached: nclimate2923-f6.jpg (946x764, 74K)

Take a look at where the billions of folks in China actually live. They are ALL along the coast.

1. That's still wrong because solar minimums don't have a role in the Glacial-interglacial cycle any more than they do in the greenhouse-icehouse cycle.

2. "A while" in this case means at least 100,000 years. nature.com/articles/nature16494

Attached: nature16494-f3.jpg (600x549, 151K)

Why not just spike the water supply?

Birth control
Is mind control hormones
Flouride is calcium control
For minds
A new future of depressed brainlets

It is curious that just 20 years ago AlGore was claiming the oceans would rise 400 feet when the polar ice all melted ten years ago.

>>Please. I have been following this shit for decades.
Good for you faggot.
A few weeks ago it was above freezing in the arctic, that would be like Denver Colorado being 118 degrees F in middle of winter.

The chicken littles where trying to turn this shit around. we are fucked at this point.

>That's still wrong because solar minimums don't have a role in the Glacial-interglacial cycle any more than they do in the greenhouse-icehouse cycle.
It's called a half truth. There is nuggets of information in what people say, even if they are incorrect.

>"A while" in this case means at least 100,000 years.
Indeed. As soon as I had a rudimentary understanding of what glacial (last one ending only 8000 years ago) and interglacial periods were, I understood how deep the propaganda over global warming went.

The Earth would've changed regardless of whether or not we were here. The arrogance required to believe we can change this planet is astronomical.

Your image showed most of white lands still being hospitable. Never-mind the vast areas of Russia which actually improve with increasing temperature.

just wait until till the KSA's fucking around with having the effects of FC's being put into the IPCC model is finally overruled. It's equal to 400-500 ppm by itself. hahaha. yup.

Your name isn't "Kent Hovind" by any chance?
Paleoclimatologists are fully aware that accumulation rates vary from one location to another. This isn't even restricted to ice cores but also carries over into sedimentation of biogenic calcite/aragonite that is used to reconstruction climate even farther back in time. That's why the first thing scientists do when recovering a core is to construct what is called an "age model" that solely applies to a single core.

Your story about WWII bombers might make for a good sound-bite, but it's no problem at all for climatology. In fact, high accumulation rates are more desirable(!) than low ones because they allow for a higher resolution.

1. Al Gore never said that

2. Even if he did, his word is meaningless because he's not a climate scientist

a leaf fag describes wet bulb.

Wet-bulb temperature limit for human body.
youtube.com/watch?v=BVkV1b8cg0I

yeah wrong, the seafloor stretches. still working on the numbers on that.

>Population control will fix global warming
I'm on-board with this. A ton of other issues will be solved as well.

Don't get fixated on the "empowerment" thing. Women are the most gullible creatures on earth and this bit of shill verbiage is very good at convincing them to do anything. At least it's being used for good this time.

Decrease birth rate, increase immigration. Who are (((they))) fooling anymore?

> girls cause climate change
kek

GIVE NIGGERS BIRTH CONTROL.

Solar minimums are neither responsible for greenhouse-icehouse switches, nor the G-IG cycle, so how is this a "half-truth"? Please point to the half that is true.

>The Earth would've changed regardless of whether or not we were here.
You should really expand on more than a "rudimentary understanding" of G-IG, since the difference to today is obvious to anyone who takes a look. The glacial cycle takes place on a multi-millennial timescale and is paced by changes in insolation at boreal mid-latitudes (which is currently in a minimum). Today's warming exceeds even the most rapid interval of deglaciation by an entire order of magnitude (the same holds true for human intervention into the carbon cycle).

Attached: marsicek2018.png (504x825, 137K)

The simulation models are dogshit and do not regress. Thus their predictive capability is dogshit.
Most of the ones I looked into dont even model heat input from the sun!! hahaha

reason.com/archives/2009/06/16/the-invisible-hand-of-populati

tl:dr economic liberties for women (i.e. getting a job / education) reduces birth rates HARD and it takes very little opportunity to knock down live births to

culling happen a lot in bee hives and ant colonies, those are probably the best run communistic society on earth, a fact that communist never talk about. I wonder why?

I thought birth control caused frontal lobe damage?

Hey I heard about it, what happen to that man anyway? did he get (((suicided)))?

Imposing climatic conditions that are inconsistent with physiological survival onto 75% of the human population isn't what I would characterize as "surviving just fine". Also remember that I just mentioned one single factor (the direct effect of heat) as an example, but there are numerous secondary effects such as an increase C/N ratio on the nutritional value of staple grains.

also good luck trying to feed the world on acidic Siberian soil

Attached: myers2014.png (690x334, 26K)

>Solar minimums are neither responsible for greenhouse-icehouse switches, nor the G-IG cycle, so how is this a "half-truth"? Please point to the half that is true.
>Historically, the planet should not have ice caps
This statement is only partially true. The planet has had periods with and without ice.
>You should really expand on more than a "rudimentary understanding" of G-IG, since the difference to today is obvious to anyone who takes a look.
I'd expand more if my purpose in posting lie in arguing with you over a topic, which I don't believe I am. I don't believe you and me hold opposing views.

They wouldn't suicide a member of the British House of Lords.
Natural death by two bullets to the back of the head, but not suicide, no.

>>You should really expand on more than a "rudimentary understanding" of G-IG, since the difference to today is obvious to anyone who takes a look.
Oh, you meant achieve more than a rudimentary understanding. You are mistaken if you believed I stopped learning after reaching confirmation bias.

Do you think they wouldn’t use birth control if we gave it to them?

been proofed: birth control and abortions causes breast cancer. degeneracy causes cancer.

They do.
That's how they spread aids.
>look at me, you don't need the condom now
>AYAYAYAAAAAA BOOGAGAOAOAAAAA

Agenda 21

Attached: 1476148042885.png (1106x1012, 660K)

Attached: 1212455419.gif (480x270, 1.4M)

Let me ask you this: if models don't include the sun, how do you think they manage to model a surface temperature above absolute zero?

Meanwhile anyone who actually bothers to take a look knows that climate models have been repeatedly vindicated and are more likely to under(!)estimate the response of the climate system rather than overestimate it

It's not "partially true", it's completely untrue, for the very reason I explained before: the planets SHOULD have ice caps because it is a low-CO2 world, which is the reason ice sheets were able to form in the very first place as I said. There is simply no evidence that suggests that ice sheets were about to collapse in the modern day anyway.

Yes poison the water table with xenoestrogens leading to more soyboy sand environmental disasters

>>Agenda 21
Lets kill all the slaves that we own and control
and buy all the useless shit we sell them and profit from.

The state of Sup Forums

No I am not Kent Hovind. I HAVE been watching you globule warmers move the goalposts for 20 years though and have had enough. You never admit you were ever wrong. You ignore actual fraud amongst the “saints” of your ridiculous religion. Like I said, I hope you are right for once. Let us HAVE a global climate catastrophe which only white people can survive. At least that would put an end to the globaloney you fuckers try to peddle.

>>Meanwhile anyone who actually bothers to take a look knows that climate models have been repeatedly vindicated and are more likely to under(!)estimate the response of the climate system rather than overestimate it

This times 6 million
For one the Ipcc models do not even take into account methane. In all the headlines and scientific reports your are seeing the words
WORSE THEN EXPECTED over and over,

It is always “Worse than expected” and “POC hit hardest”. Please, Dear God, let it be true just once.

You can only give birth control to women married to caucasian males.

or florocarbons, they are also kept out of the model. People just don't realize how much sway the gulf states have over the IPCC. Kinda sad as the funding sources are on the UN website.