Why don't millennials believe in God?

Why don't millennials believe in God?

Attached: 20130124-steveo-x624-1359064675.jpg (624x420, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/23/u-s-religious-groups-and-their-political-leanings/
youtube.com/watch?v=UjGPHF5A6Po
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God doesn't gibs dem dat for free, but democrats do

When one already sees themselves as a god, there is no reason for introspection.

Marxism

This is what will destroy the west. Self-worship.

because God does not exist, and in the modern world we have no need of a god to fill in the blanks in our knowledge.

>implying most atheists arent a form of libertarian

Many do but we don't get media attention.

They do, they just say they don't to fit in.

It makes sense to go for your self interest if both sides suck. It doesn't matter how unspecial you are. Survivalism counts.

>Implying most atheists aren't NEETs feeding off your system

Ya atheists are known for having tons of kids on government subsidy. O wait....

Parents. The parents of millennial were the worst.

>Conflating black people with Christians.
I know a lot of atheist who had a bunch of kids out of wedlock, in fact most single mother are'n't practicing Christians.

Because they have grown up with access to information in stead of being fed controlling ideological rhetoric.

But you can easily find just as many sources online to believe in God too.

Because I believe in 2000 years old childfucking corporation called Catholic Church

>atheists flat-earthers
no need to say anything else.

Dude, stop embarrassing yourself. You don't even know what you're talking about.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/23/u-s-religious-groups-and-their-political-leanings/

cultural marxism financed by you know who

Because God isn't real

Le based science man and reddit /r/atheism teir shit. Also shit like the atheist experience.

Attached: science.jpg (713x682, 187K)

It's stupid. Believing in God is pareidolia.

What God are we talking about. Their have been around 5000 gods through history so just saying "believe in god" is kind of hard to answer but i'll try.

Most people does not need an old ass story pieced together over several hundreds of years that have been rewriten several times and changed about some grumpy asshole that kills everyone except a choisen few that does not love him.

>bad christians arent real christians

Lololo

Atheism is a disease that destroys entire races.

Attached: 24562555342634534534532453453.jpg (1399x1013, 301K)

>Why don't millennials believe in God?
Because this isn't the 1800s.

t.thinks he's NOT being fed ideological rhetoric

>bad atheist aren't real atheists.
Shitty people are shitty regardless, I didn't say they weren't christian but you also find atheists in those same condition, in fact most single mother are not practicing Christians, which I already said bu you chose to ignore. But for some reason it's Christianity s fault and atheists are perfect little beings that do no wrong, right faggot?

Raised at least half time by literal commies.

Because Catholics around me are hypocrites. They fucks outside of mariage and make chidren without being married and still go to mass and pretend to be Christian.

why should they?

Why don't millennials believe in Zeus?
Why don't millennials believe in Vishnu?
Why don't millennials believe in Odin?
Why don't millennials believe in ...

I think it's pretty obvious at this point that any popular conception of God is falsified by modern science. You can think what you want, but when you look at just how the real world works it totally negates any actual need for a designer, nature's got very simple rules that produce very complex phenomena, and considering the anthropic principle and that there most likely are an infinite possible world set, it's not confusing that we end up in a universe that allows us to exist and ask these questions. now, moving from hard science to soft philosophy, society benefits from a traditional religious morality in many ways, it hurts the individual more but helps the community as a whole. It works very well in homogenous communities, this modern invention of a huge population of mixed race hasn't really worked out, ever. Some race always dominates others. In our case, it's Jews, and don't forget it was jewish religion that created and birthed most western religious teachings, makes you wonder

>Why don't millennials believe that Jews control the media?

Because they have all the answers thanks to the internet.

Because we didn't grow up with lead paint on the walls which lowered the former generation's IQ about 12 points

What does that have to do with my question?

Which "God" are you talking about?

Thor?

Hadad?

Zeus?

Apophis?

Woden?

Tengri?

Mercury?

Attached: Goauld cat.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Because of increasingly anti-Christian messaging starting from the mid 1960s.

Sup Forumsacks aren't entirely red pilled now,aren't they?
Godlessness is the root cause of the (((degeneracy))) today,but the goys here don't see it.

Attached: Pol.jpg (700x609, 159K)

Why should I be forced not to believe in God just because I'm in some arbitrary age range?

Why don't Millennials believe in necrophilia, bestiality and cannibalism?

>Godlessness is the root cause of the (((degeneracy))) today,but the goys here don't see it.

no it's not.

Jews are the root cause of degeneracy... and you want us to SOLVE the problem of degeneracy, by agreeing to follow a jewish desert religion where they are literally the chosen ones?

Sounds like a false dichotomy, to me.

I have the internet and use it more than even Gen Z. I still believe.

Aye, lad, that's the spirit; good post.

These lamesters have earned nothing more than ridicule. See my own post, I.T.T.

>but when you look at just how the real world works it totally negates any actual need for a designer, nature's got very simple rules that produce very complex phenomena

Okay, but where'd the rules come from?

Because millennials have very low critical thinking skills and are susceptible to meme-arguments like

>muh Zeus muh Odin
>muh gaps of knowledge

Bullshit. They don't do any research but they pretend like they have because they honestly believe reality is whatever they say it is. So they hear "smart" people say dumbass shit and think parroting those "smart" people makes them smart too.

Also because they are weak. Sin makes people weak. They are weak so God does not give them the grace to believe.

You made a claim. Prove it

Modern Education

Like this dippy little fellow. He talks about

>muh science!

And then straight up veers into cheap science fiction multi-verse nonsense that was invented by comic books. There is fucking no indication at all that a multi-verse exists but he saw it on Discovery and so he runs out to repeat what he was fed by anti-theist brainlets.

Faith makes you wise, but you need wisdom to gain Faith. The man with little will have even that taken from him. God has blinded his eyes so he cannot see.

There is no reason for God to exist. What else do I need do to prove it?

Is "we don't know yet" that hard to process?
Also, do they really have to "come" from somewhere? Rules are simply regularities we observe in the environment. In language, most rules are not decided by anyone, but happen and change according to the people's needs. Why should it be different with matter?

Then if God doesn't exist then why universe have such complexity ?
Watch this video and educate yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=UjGPHF5A6Po

Why is God necassary for something to be complex?

Also I couldn't get past 5 seconds thank to that smarmy jew presenting

Lack of any evidence.

He may not have mentioned it but he was clearly talking about Hawking's history of time. It's quite simple: if the universe had different rules we wouldn't exist. Hypothetical universes with no humans (not actual multiverses ffs) have different rules, and if you could study them you'd think they are ugly compared to our universe's rules because they are suitable for life.
Life adapts to its environment, not backwards. The ant thinks the earth is beautiful because it has legs, and would despise the sea which crabs think is perfect.

I never said that God is necessary. I just said that universe, humans, and life processes on earth are very complex and it would make sense if God existed

People need a struggle to create cohesion->If there is no struggle they will create one->People will spend time making the same stupid mistakes over and over, wise men create guidelines with the hope that it will make things better->Most people respond to fear and authority->Wise men create a gods or demons to punish wrongdoers because people aren't generally fearful of other people in their own tribes->When there is no danger people are preoccupied with gathering resources or processing them into something useful, keep in mind this is pre industrial, back when everything required backbreaking labor->People stay in line

Except now the whole dynamic has been changed. There are millions of people working, many people don't need to work, the state provides some safety net, people mainly consume and danger has been removed from the equation, people don't die young because of disease anymore, and they aren't killed in the wilderness hunting or involved in bloody tribal conflicts. People can access resources and food easily without having to link up with a tribe or clans as in days past, so they may never have fear of gods, demons, or whatever instilled in them. People and relationships are disposable, so many people aren't afraid of being ostracized by people who are religious, or in the opposite case they found something else to take the place of god; fanatics of any contemporary ideologies aren't that different from religious people, if they are willing to die for something they believe in then that/those is their god(s).

It would also make sense if he didn't

3 words inteligence

Attached: 1517640148790.jpg (577x319, 30K)

How can you prove something that don't exist in reality but only in your imagination.

Attached: 1518092186488.png (467x443, 34K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-125109.jpg (1080x1920, 453K)

Then there's the metaphysical problem: if God is real, he is by definition impossible to understand. He could be standing next to you and you wouldn't be able to tell.
If he does not interfere with your existence, what's the point of knowing he exists? And if he does interfere, is he really God?
If he interacts while hiding, wouldn't that mean your devotion is pointless since it won't change his attitude or behavior?
The consequences of not believing in God are indeed terrible and worship should be encouraged, but education leads more and more people to reach the points I've outlined

Then why hate people who dissagree with you ? I believe in God but i have nothing aganist smart educated tolerant towards others conservative atheists

Look around

>trannies are worshipped
>gays are glorified
>non-stop pozz everywhere
>whites are demonized
>non-whites are endlessly praised
>jews run all mainstream media
>freedom of speech is dying
>Europe is being flooded with non-whites
>america is being flooded w\ Beaners
>feminism is rampant
>rootless consumerism

These things make belief in a higher power very difficult

Sure. Can you prove that reality isn't false ? Can you prove that everything isn't just your imagination ?

>Hypothetical universes
I rest my case.

While I was growing up in the 2000's I was bombarded with atheism propaganda in my entertainment. Movies, TV Shows, stand up comedy, etc. And there was a wave of anti-God memes in the late 2000's. It took Trump's election to snap me out of my atheistic phase.

Where did I imply I hated people that disagreed with me? They're just wrong

Better question is why would they. Faith lives in scarcity. There is no reason to ponder about divines when you enjoy plentiful materialism. I admit I'm one of those millenials who just can't understand why people would even think about God or other supernaturalities. I see how it can be good for culture, but don't feel any spiritual or emonation link to any religion.

>The foolishness of a man ruins his way, and his heart rages against the Lord.
Fitting picture, OP.

Oh yes. Now that argument that atheist don't hate, they just are right. Go back to /r/atheism and see how tolerant and not hate-filled are there atheists.
Also, can you prove that God doesn't exist ? And "muh burden" is not an argument

>reality isn't false ?

Are your hands real?

Try hit yourself in the head to feel something

>if God is real, he is by definition impossible to understand.
Not true. God's nature can be learned by the light of natural reason.

Go read the Summa Theologica

yeah it's not like the news would ever cover that in a million years. why does the media hate religion so much?

Millenial here. I believe in God, but God is sort of a chicken and the egg thing for me. God SAID let there be light. In the same way God may not have actually existed before man says that God exists. From that existence you can clearly see God's influence throughout the world. You can not see the wind, but you can see how it makes a flag wave; in the same way, you may not see God, but you can tell that he makes people act in certain ways. I do not personally consider God worthy of worship so I don't practice any religion, but to say that God does not exist is intellectually dishonest.

Look guys. Somebody is mad. Can you prove that we don't live in matrix or something smillar ?

Attached: Trump Laugh.jpg (420x500, 62K)

millennial here
> god is real

Attached: pepe228.png (796x588, 96K)

because it's retarded and for people who don't know what to do with their life

Attached: 1510430217994.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

don't you mean *there life, friend?

Because Marx is their god now they will return soon to the flock
T. Baptist

la creatura...

Why do I care what reddit of all places thinks? Also I already proved god doesn't exist by stating that there's no reason for him to do so.

In case you haven't noticed, the Jews are waging all out war against white Christianity.

i have the inside dope. apparently heaven is a borg cube. and the cross ate jesus. it fucking ate him!

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-125040.jpg (1080x1920, 541K)

t. 15 year old edgy atheist mohammed with 25 siblings

Let's say we live in a matrix. What's the point then? Why do you think humans are so important from the rest of life forms on this tiny tiny rock in the magnificent void with possibilities that could be other life forms, snowflake.

Attached: 1518454503887.jpg (645x729, 57K)

The church killed God. God is real, the Church manipulates and destroys His message.

Because their faggot boomer parents abandoned him

Abraxas

This is stupid. Another control mechanism refused.

Religion won't change the fact that this world is shit.

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

>Religion won't change the fact that this world is shit.

religion is one of the primary reasons that this world is shit.

Power structures of all kinds eventually become controlled by moronic psychopaths who can't fix problems in any way because they are stupid, so they just end up trying to murder and enslave everything they don't like.

happens every time.

Because the justification of God as an entity was that reality is not knowable outside of the fringes of what could be seen.
With the advent of the Enlightenment, religion as a means of understanding and justifying the world was eroded, leading inevitably to a rejection of faith in favor of knowledge, as humanity is naturally curious as to its surroundings given our origins.
As it erodes the blind faith of adults, they become less likely to instill the doctrine of religion in their children, instead focusing on what is morally good in their eyes, inherited from the religion that they followed (which is almost entirely that of Christianity), and there is very little that can be done to stop this aside from regression technologically and culturally.
All in all, to put it simply, God is dead and we have killed him.

Are there any religions without too much power structures?

Attached: 2018-02-24-223517_1366x768_scrot.png (1366x768, 547K)

>Are there any religions without too much power structures?

No, not really.

Maybe some of the eastern philosophies, but only the more esoteric ones that are focused on non-attachment.

People will grab power no matter what the ideology. Stalin and Mao were atheists.