What would you do if your son were dating a black guy?

What would you do if your son were dating a black guy?

Attached: two-men-kissing-2-575x375.jpg (575x375, 50K)

continue to love and support him

Get him a box of condoms and Truvada.

>What would you do if your son were dating a black guy?

Turn green with envy.

What son

Attached: fuck horses.jpg (592x900, 291K)

>rages at Muslim's for imposing their views on the West
>imposes his view on everyone else
fucking moron

Only correct answer.

FUCK OFF, RACISTS AND HOMOPHOBES!!!!!

Collect both their hot poz loads in my ass shit the aids cocktail into a glass and chug it down

This is why you have more than one child, so you can freely disown degenerates.

“Your black boyfriend needs to get a sex change.”

Double HOMOcide.

Love and support the shit out of my faggy ass son

All I care about is his age

This is why I plan on having more than one son, just in case one (or more than one) of my sons turns gay.

Pack his bags and tell him to move in with someone else.

>Turn green with envy.
A FUCKING KRAUT CRAVES BBC
#120db

I would feel endless, empty night within me, for the future of my son. I'd do anything I could to protect him, send him off to live on his grandmother's farm, take away his electronics. Etc

But otherwise, if things got this bad I would have clearly failed as a father.

Racemixing is wrong, son. Set your priorities straight.

pol will never have sons, pol cant even get a girlfriend. Pic related is pol on its finest day.

Attached: 4chinz.jpg (795x600, 139K)

Support my blood, watch them fuck.

i would tell him that i am ok with what he is doing but at the same time the purpose of my having a son is to produce a grandson that can also produce a son, and since i no longer have faith in his ability to do that, i must produce an additional son, and take steps to ensure that child IS capable of producing offspring, that will be capable of producing offspring. He would have to understand that, if his influence on the child could hinder that, then the situation would need to be reexamined.

What would you do if your son was dating a black cannibal, a black necrophile or a black practitioner of bestiality?

What makes you superior, stuff muffin?

Try and remain calm, i know a guy who can cure it

Attached: Mike - thomas edison has the best medicine - Pence.jpg (300x445, 115K)

>son
I wouldn't have a son because patriarchy, I'd have a daughter (male)

Based

Accidentally shoot him with my gun.

Give him €2000, pack his bags and tell him to never return.

Who is this Pol man? He's quite the faggy fellow

Pic related

Attached: SingleShotThroughTheEngineBlock.jpg (480x320, 27K)

Im not like you faggots. I have a girlfriend who is white and sexy. You losers come here because society ostracized you.

As none of his ancestors were homosexual I would have to assume that environmental factors led to him becoming homosexual
If he had inherited his homosexuality genetically then there would be some ancestral basis for is
As there is none therefore it was his environment that formed his sexuality
In short
>SON
>WHO THE FUCK RAPED YOU
>AND MADE YOU GAY
>WHO WAS FUCKING GROOMING YOU?
>WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SO I COULD MURDER THEM FOR YOU?

Attached: donaldduckrage.gif (244x183, 3.87M)

I would say that he can positively date him 3,2 million years ago

There is literally nothing wrong with admiring and worshipping beautiful black cock.

Yet here you are

Kill both then join some gang that thinks what I did was ok.

>the purpose of my having a son is to produce a grandson

Source?

Here I am, to kick sand in your lonely face.

Attached: The_Bhatti.jpg (927x695, 122K)

Attached: images (3).jpg (306x306, 11K)

his stuff would be waiting in a box on the curb with a note saying goodbye forever

I'm gay, but I'd disown a son, if I had one, for burning coal.

I'd ask if his glasses needed checking; black guys don't stick around in gay relationships. He's probably mistaken a lovepillow for a real boyfriend again. I keep trying to set him up with a nice older guy but no.

Attached: 1500578811260.png (375x424, 190K)

>implying Sup Forums will ever stick their dick in a vagina

Attached: s8ecuwl.jpg (316x340, 39K)

Atleast he's not going to have mixed kids

Do what every good father is supposed to do. Pic related.

Then call Uncle Mike Pence to electroshock the faggot out of my son.

Attached: 300px-Lynching-of-lige-daniels.jpg (300x465, 46K)

Tell him to change his ways and if he doesn't, stop talking to him. Not because I'd want to, but out of principle.

You can do whatever you want!
If you want to be a disgusting race mixing faggot then have at it!
Knock yourself out!
No really
Please
Knock yourself right the fuck out
And stay out

>black guys don't stick around in gay relationships.

Absolutely wrong, I've been in THOUSANDS of relationships with blacks.

You don't, you're just another loser with no life. No matter how much you larp, it won't change that fact.

Attached: images.png (441x333, 11K)

Go back to r9k you pathetic faggot. Saged

I would still love him but i would subtly racist by having kfc and watermelon with grape fanta every family dinner. Not to be mean, just to see how long it would take for him to say something about it.

>You can do whatever you want!

Thanks for stating the obvious.

>People are just born gay!
No the fuck they're not
Old gays rape young boys to make new gays
That's it
>Son
>who fucking raped you?

Tell my son that bestiality is illegal in my state

WHY ARE YOU STILL CONSCIOUS?
I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK YOURSELF OUT

this

Attached: xnE70OV.png (2568x1804, 218K)

Sure buddy. Unlike you, I didnt spend valentines day alone and circle jerk with men shitposting. I am loved and I am sated you immensely, sexually frustrated, social reject.

>No the fuck they're not

Source?

>WHY ARE YOU STILL CONSCIOUS?

The superiority of Bavaryan genes.

Of course, you're basically Chad incarnate... That's why you spend all your time shitposting on an anime forum kek only the most gullible newfags would fall for shit like that, c'mon

Attached: 1520790629072.png (403x334, 100K)

Disown him

" N-no Y-you have gf! No!!

This is what I am talking about. This is how pathetic pol is. Look at this fashy faggoty europoor. Ashamed of his own country, meme flagging.

An accomplished male would likely pay my comment no attention, or at the least say hey I have a gf too. But this lonely faggot? Triggered. He will never get a gf.

My nipples are so erect right now.

Make a new son and put that one out to pasture.

Whatever you need to tell yourself europoor as you rot away in your shithole apartment.

Europoor BTFO!!!!!!!!

yeah yeah whatever mate, go back to fucking your imaginary gfs

Attached: 1520647946101.png (600x683, 577K)

Encourage him to find a white bf and make surrogate white children.

Attached: Pic5.png (960x960, 1.27M)

Why the reward?

This is how pathetic pol is, and why I come to piss on you nerds. Its easy. The weak should fear the strong.

"Y-youre lying normie! youre lying about having a gf, something ill never have because I have no game or social skills"

No hard feelings kid. I just dont like you and think you deserve what you get.

Seduce the shit out of that black boy with my fit daddy posture and train him to big a big bitch bottom.

Tell my son I stole his fuck buddy with my straightness and he'd better get used to it, because that's what's always gonna happen if you're a gay.

I'd shoot him in the fucking head

My dad straight up said I would still love you if you were gay less but it would fuck with me, I used to fuck loads of girls but now ive become a recluse and he calls me a fag all the time literally when I was 14 he was like whats the deal why arn't you banging girls yet fag

Some money so he can survive until he can fix himself a place to rent. Otherwise he'll be forced to come back within a few days on the street.
I'd denounce him, but I wouldn't want to kill him either, you know.

>I'd shoot him in the fucking head

With your penis?

This is why poor, uncultured, uneducated people should not be allowed to reproduce.

fuck your dad and keep repeating "whos the fag now?" as youre doing it. Its the only way to show him whats what.

This is the serious answer that I'd truely do.

Wouldn't care, neither has a womb. Daughter on the other hand...

his benis

Execute them both because a world without gays, trans and muslims is my utopia

>Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
>Leviticus 20:13(KJV) - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them

Attached: 1506063434000.jpg (642x480, 49K)

From the autonomic function of the heart to the adrenaline response in times of danger, the innate mandate for every cell is to continue living. Cells are programmed to remain alive by DNA. DNA remains alive by joining with a DNA from a second entity capable of harboring the union, and creating a new one. Life will carry on indefinitely through these reproducable, renewable containers. Homosexuality cannot exist unless this cycle continues. Homosexuality requires heterosexuality to survive. All life depends on reproduction regardless of the choices we make. So while my son can choose to be a faggot, the ultimate purpose of the reproduction is to enable further reproduction. You cant be free to be gay if you dont exist. The purpose of a hammer is to install nails. Whether or not it is used properly is up to the end user. The purpose of my having a son is to produce a grandson, that can produce a son who can produce a grandson.

Ironically my dad is in the top .1% and I attended the 4th best University in the world and graduated with First class honours.
Kek.

I wrote that in a bit of a mess in my original comment I think it's funny its just banter.

We actually have a gay cousin, it was super weird he had an asian girlfriend for like 4 years and then he started going out with this iranian Austrian guy. I My grandfather would be rolling in his grave.

But on a serious note who the fuck cares.

There is something gross about picturing the act, but other than that i've had a few gay friends who were super nice people.

>actually believing this

THE PURPOSE OF A STALAGMITE IS TO GET TALLER HURRRRRR

If my son was a fag I'd disown him. I'd also wonder where did I go wrong in raising him.

I would no longer have a son. I would not fight to have his rights taken away, but he is no son of mine, not anymore.

Nobody deserves to be rewarded for degeneracy. You're not doing the family any favors, so the family will no longer favor you.

Attached: look.gif (280x200, 1.57M)

here in Mexico that doesn't happen

>raise a child to be a man or a woman
>if man, beat the shit out of him
>showing to drink, smoke and work at an early age
>take him on his 15th birthday to fuck a prostitute
>I fuck a prostitute as well

yeah let them be, trying to exterminate them or other shit is inhumane and immoral. I agree there's some agenda to push homosexuallity on children and something should be done about it, that it is nefarious. But grabbing the pitchforks and torches is the wrong way that pol preaches for.

The solution is to raise your kids without an Ipad and homeschool them if youre that worried, which I am a little desu with things like elsagate etc.

Attached: 9cdace578f44dc8cdb0554ed5e250d8556377e11.gif (360x202, 2.26M)

I'd disown a fag regardless of his dick preference

PSA: Gays please stop molesting our children.

Not bump slide threads like this one

He's your kid. What are you supposed to do?

Have sex with them

Support him, one less nigger making 17 babies that way

This isn't actually love - regardless of the race factor. This is just going along with whatever he wants to do because it feels good. This is the choice that some dopey free love kind of parent would go along with. It's the same kind of pathological parenting that allows kids to eat too much and get fat, or become and accessory to some other bad behavior because of feels and the current year. Real love sometimes is tough and involves letting those you love know that their actions in the long run will be harmful to themselves, their family, and society.

Attached: christianity64784275.png (600x600, 974K)

get a new one

Might as well prepare for prison.