15-year-old tells politicians to support gender neutral school uniforms

15-year-old tells politicians to support gender neutral school uniforms

>A 15-year-old has told politicians to support gender neutral school uniforms, saying that gendered uniforms were restrictive for all pupils.

>Addressing the Liberal Democrats at their most recent party conference, 15-year-old Jess Insall told the politicians that gender neutral uniforms would make a ‘huge difference’ to the lives of pupils of all genders.

>According to the BBC, Insall criticised the “harmful gender stereotypes that sexist uniform policies promote.”

>The member of the Young Liberal group addressed the conference and said: “I’m not telling anyone to take away their skirts, I’m telling you all that pupils should have the freedom to dress appropriately for their personal identity regardless of their gender.

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-223126_1.jpg (1076x1532, 184K)

>gender neutral uniforms
>they're all skirts
Really makes you think

This is a step towards degeneracy.

Girls should be taught to sew, cook and homemake. Boys should be taught carpentry and should also receive manhood lessons.

>I’m not telling anyone to take away their skirts, I’m telling you all that pupils should have the freedom to dress appropriately for their personal identity regardless of their gender.
I will bet you 6 gorillion skirts that their marxist "oppression is freedom" parent wrote that. Also what are you doing on pinknews bong?

promoting our culture dresses

Attached: $_1.jpg (400x400, 39K)

>a 15-year-old
Welp, that's all they need now. They have their pretext.

Thats the same kind of nigger parents that send a boy to a all girls school and complain about
>there're no boys
>uniform regulations are racis and sexist. Boys don't wear a jumper or skirt even at a all girls school
>no no, our boy is a identifying as a girl and dressing as a boy like uhm you know stuff and uhm yeah
>n-no we're not mentally ill

But this 15yo informs us all that the only legitimate reason to stand for something is self-defense against HARM. What are those mega fancy dresses protecting you from nigel?

Do these people understand that gender neutral school uniform means pants?

I'm in favor of it honestly, would reduce costs for companies if they only have to make one kind of uniform, which means they can invest their capital elsewhere

>gender neutral uniforms
What kind of retarded school do you go to where girls can't wear trousers? Those are pretty fucking gender neutral.

Most Jewish post on Sup Forums atm

If sissy british bois want to wear skirts for ahmeds and jamals then let them, infact give them estrogen too.

he could suggest all uniforms are to be rented from school

We haven't had gendered uniforms in the UK for over thirty years? What are they teaching kids these days, certainly now current affairs. It's now blazer, jumper, shirt, long trousers. Long gone are schoolgirl skirts and stockings, let alone the hats. St Trillians was quaint in the 80s, even.

Fun Fact: You can actually draw a direct correlation between the decline of traditional school uniform and this country becoming a shithole.

Attached: 1476573516624.jpg (800x720, 231K)

Getting his dick caught in the zipper.

I see them all the time. Is it just private schools?

>not wanting capitalism to succeed

>gender neutral school uniforms
I will support that only if the uniform chosen is male swimming trunks.

Ah, it might be then. It's very rare to see a schoolgirl in a skirt these days. They're usually wearing black track suit bottoms, or the healthy weight ones wear the equivalent of suitpants.

Girls should have to wear the same miserable stuff as the boys with their shirts tucked in to make the heat even worse

>a 15 year old said something
>this is news

Next up: 3 year old demands mommy lets him have ice cream for dinner

I see nothing wrong with this. Should be an interesting social experiment. After all, this won't affect the straight people who are naturally drawn to wear their gender-appropriate uniforms.

>when someone hasn't taken LSD yet