My Hero Academia

Chapter 157: Infinite 100%

Summary:
Midoriya swears not to leave Eri again, promises to win, and save her. He unleashes new power: High Speed Movement. Chisaki stands up again and is going to chase and kill Midoriya
Nighteye asks Ochaco to send him upwards. Midoriya’s wounds are healing instead of his legs breaking. Midoriya still feels pain because Eri cant control her quirk. Chisaki’s idealogy is to make humans primal again, into monkeys. He wants Eri because she can turn everything she touches into “nothing”, the cursed quirk. Eri “rewinded” Midoriya’s broken bones the moment that they were broken, thats why he feels no pain. Midoriya says shes a very kind quirk.
Midoriya decides to use even higher speed and asks Eri to heal him. One For All Full Cowl 100%
Chapter end.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiopulmonary_resuscitation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

O

O MY MOOOOOOOODS

MY

AND THEY SCREAMED "O"

I hate eri character so fucking much
I hope her quirk gets deleted

Stop false flagging faggot, it strains my eyes seeing you try this hard.

O

>Chisaki’s idealogy is to make humans primal again, into monkeys.
Well that came out of nowhere.

>This entire arc resulted in a plot device quirk

Jesus I just want it to end

>Midoriya swears not to leave Eri again, promises to win, and save her.
Save her so he'll always be able to go 100%?
This manga was interesting because it was fun to see Deku be creative with OfA but it looks like we won't see that anymore since he can just go full power without any consequences. Dropped.

Why? This is retarded.

>I absolutely / refuse!
>I see... The moment my legs(feet?) were broken... / Before even the pain... Before they were broken, you must have "returned" them...
>Isn't that a completely kind quirk?
>I sensed it by physical contact... I understand...! / The body kept being returned (ambiguous, leaving this vague)... Speed...!
>So / With even more speed, if I constantly continue these heavy injuries!
>ONE FOR ALL FULL COWL 100%
>Eri-chan... Will you lend me your power?

O

LMFAO , HxH are shitting up bnhfags threads cause they are too scared of one piece

One piece>>>>>>>shit>>HxH

LEAVE EL GRANDE MONO BLANCO TO ME

T. Deku-kun

>Chisaki’s idealogy is to make humans primal again, into monkeys
Source or i don't believe it.
It has to be out of context because this sounds to stupid to be real.

This. Remember when you felt the effects every time Deku used OfA?

Now it's just DBZ power wank shit. Fuck this manga, it suffered the same power creep as every other shonen.

O MY REWIND QUIRK

Are all of you faggots just posting the rubber and cum meme every single time because you actually think it's an asspull, or just because meme man did it first but you have no proper self thought?

Simply epic.

So Midoriya is going to go 100% do some crazy shit save everyone and stop Chisaki but die in the process because of 100% and Eri will heal/ rewind it. Technically Nighteye was correct knowing they were going to die but since his vision showed him dying he couldnt look past that and see they will survive.

>mfw TG turned to HxH
>mfw BnH turned to HxH

Togashi is truly an innovator

So basically she's constantly healing him as his he fucks up his body with 100%. So he can only do this when she is on his back?
Why are people so made about this, it seems like a perfectly reasonable thing.

He was always a shit Villain but now he has the same plan as that shitty live action Mario movie

This should have just ended after Mirio saved the day and paid the price.

So eri became that berserk witch and 100% is the berserk armor?

Dropped
I wanted Deku to be creative with his limits, not get a portable loli

Told you guys it was an undo quirk.

O MY MOD

>a young man being able to control one for all 100%

well it is an asspull

And overhaul isn´t even that strong, Mirio handled him pretty well without super strenght and Eraser could beat him as well.

Even if the damage dissapears, 100% is overkill.

>being too low IQ to get O MY RUBBER NEN
The fact it isn't actually an asspull is what makes it funnier.

> AYYYYYYY EL GRAN DEKU

>it isn't actually an asspull
t. Hori

He doesn't control it though

>you actually think it's an asspull
>think
it's objective it is

Im talking about Rubber Nen idiot

DBS niggers really are killing this board.

im guessing because ever since he has had OFA he has been damaging himself constantly so people want to see him actually progress and get a better fighting style. With this he kinda just goes ham for a quick power up.

>HxH
>Innovative
There's a reason why it'll never out sell one piece

Are you sure chisaki doesn't mean to make everyone into normies so "quirk elitist" doesn't exists?

>it isn't actually an asspull

HxHfags are delusional

he can
but the wounds make it impossible...
until now

I think I can guess at an interpretation. He is trying to make humans quirkless. That might be an extension of that mindset. He might even be a SMT chaos guy.

So her power is Kumagawas "All Fiction"?

Hisoka's power getting stronger after death isn't an asspull.

Hisoka's power working in a way it never has before to let him restart his heart somehow letting him defy everything about how human bodies work to let him resurrect 30 minutes later without even brain damage is an asspull.

>shitposters calling this an asspull
>eri's quirk is destructive in nature
>deku uses full cowl 100% breaking himself constantly
>eri cannot revert him into a pool of cells since he is fucking himself in the ass
>deku uses both disadvantages to create an advantage
>deku can go full madman and eri protecting her oni-chan

Actually it's really cool, Deku using his brain is always a plus in my book

Because the 100% full cowl is something very awaited and it came out nowhere, every Deku´s fight after this is gonna be more boring in comparison.

Also it lacks the sense of danger of the original madman thing back then, he is using his full power without any consequences, at least for now.

I want someone to define asspull and explain how Eris quirk is one.

>SMT chaos
Nah, that is law mentally.

He could always use it 100%, he won't because his body can't handle it. With her healing him non stop back to form he can't however. It's not like he'll be using 100% from now on.

Don't worry, Deku doesn't have the authority to promise never to leave Eri again. Being the target of both the mafia and League of Villains, she'll have to be shielded by the heroes. She won't be his portable loli or anything like that where she's in the spotlight and can't be guarded

Her quirk is an EXACT match for OfA, allowing deku to go 100%

It will make Deku push and pull something out of her ass

>Because the 100% full cowl is something very awaited and it came out nowhere
You do realize he already could go 100% right?

Why i feel that, even if eri is healing his body, 100% is too much for his mind and he faints?

HxHfags sure are delusional, read one piece that series actually contains good writing

Who would win in a fight?

Todo Poderoso at the beginning of the series or Deku using Uno Para Todos Capucha Completa al Cien Porciento?

Well, some chapters ago he did things like smashing the ground so Overhaul couldn´t use it as weapon and I doubt that he will go around with the mcguffin loli everywhere.

Shigaraki wanted a healer, so maybe the league will actually win this time without having to fight that much.

This is basically no different than when a game starts you off with max stats and all your upgrades and abilities. It's a taste of what Midoriya will be capable of on his own when he masters one for all.

Jim Carrey wins that one

You realize people can be revived in real life, right? By using the exact same cardiac massage that Hisoka used on himself? Revival isn't some crazy magic reserved for fiction, it is physically possible. The fact that an actual medical procedure was used as the logical basis for Hisoka makes it more legit than the concept suggests.

O MY REWIND on the other hand is an actual asspull so Deku could pull bullshit like 100% OFA and revive Nighteye, if it was erasing quirks or suppressing the quirk gene that would have made 10 million more sense than O MY REWIND

O MI REBOBINAR CAPRICHO

>So he can only do this when she is on his back?
Why would that be a downside? He can now be as strong as All Might provided that he carries a tiny girl on his back whose weight he wouldn't even notice now that he's not stuck at 10%. She can rewind if she gets hurt, so it's not like that's even an issue. Hori has written himself into a corner and will now need to create excuses for every single fight in the future to explain why he doesn't just do this. The narrative just abruptly hit its conclusion. Deku is now the strongest hero.

>Expecting shitposter to explain why they shitpost
The you get vague shit like this that doesn't make any sense

People have already forgotten he went ONE MILLION percent against the retarded strength guy

>o no I get hurt if I use my quirk too much
>how nice it would be if someone healed me constantly
>how nice, it really happened while I was almost dead

>You realize people can be revived in real life, right?
No. If you die, you can't be brought back.

Yeah, I mean a fully controlled 100% full cowl, not using the power in his fingers or arms only, with those ending broken as hell.

>needing 100% + Plot Loli for Overhaul when Mirio was dealing with him quirkless

Should have just sent a real nigga.

>Reason to shitopost
?

>He can now be as strong as All Might provided that he carries a tiny girl on his back whose weight he wouldn't even notice now that he's not stuck at 10%
Yeah that's inconvenient at all

Does Eri smell good?

nice fanfiction

No it wasn't.

are they going to kill El Negro Mafioso or will he go to jail like AfO and Mancha?

But I thought that his goal was to fulfill the Boss' wishes and restore the Yakuza to their former glory.

You can be brought back to life after your heart stops. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiopulmonary_resuscitation

Because one million percent is just deku going all out
Its like saying plus ultra is a power up instead of a motivational motto

d-delete this

>Should have just sent a real nigga.

Yeah, but in that case you aren't dead yet.

Don't forget that Deku's 100% is inferior to All Might's 100%
It's not 100% of OfA power. It's 100% of what he can release.
Once he controls 100%, then he has to reach All Might's level and only then, refine OfA further.

Dude is dead

While not nowhere near as big as an asspull as HIsoka or Alluka, Eri and her hilariously broken quirk is still an asspull. I was hoping Hori would avoid adding quirks this powerful into this series. The best thing Hori can do is kill her off because she's too broken, and will get even more broken if she ever learns how to control her power.

The whole point of the story is that Deku needs to control OfA himself. Eri only offers a once and a life time solution and she can't control her quirk as of yet.

>The fact that an actual medical procedure was used as the logical basis for Hisoka makes it more legit than the concept suggests.

Congrats on missing the entire point, dipshit. If you revive people who've been dead for a minute or two, they maybe won't have brain damage. You can't revive anyone who's been dead for more than five or so without permanent brain damage and possible death. Hisoka was dead for over half a fucking hour. The fact that it's based on a 'real medical procedure' makes it worse because that's not how that procedure works. Enel did the exact same thing as Hisoka in and nobody complains about Enel because he used his powers to restart his heart instantly and spent only a couple seconds lying dead on the ground.

I really miss El Güero Enojón

>El Negro Mafioso
Huh?

What about that definition of asspull?

It was clinical death retard.

>Should have just sent a real nigga.

this is a fun way to look at it, thanks user.

>While not nowhere near as big as an asspull as HIsoka
Explain why it's an asspull.

Chisaki is stupid as fuck.

>nowhere near as big as an asspull as Alluka
>literally the same implications

I miss them.

Toga y El Doblador will steal Eric from him

OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEES.