What does Sup Forums think of LA? Is it a good place to live?

What does Sup Forums think of LA? Is it a good place to live?

Attached: Los Angeles, CA.jpg (800x536, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnFaWB2wce8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KEKLAND

Poo on the street and not even from dogs.

Attached: spiderman.jpg (962x642, 151K)

>California
>Good

Attached: 1404670854904.jpg (467x359, 38K)

Attached: 1519096001348.jpg (689x768, 65K)

read a thing about the city hauling 12,000lbs of human shit and used needles out of the la river.

2 titters plz

I was born in LA county. Been there hundreds of times. Literally the worst city on earth. I wouldn't recommend even thinking about that place.

Should be nuked immediately

I was hoping the Norks would nuke it. First place I ever saw the brown pollution haze on the horizon. Plus home of Hollywood. Needs to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=CnFaWB2wce8

Yeah dude it fucking kicks ass hanging out on the 405 with my niggas D’Andre and D’Marcus mean mugging me from the car on the left and the forty Mexicans crammed into a minivan on the right. It’s so diverse and vibrant that I don’t even mind that it takes me 3 hours to go 16 miles away on a freeway

Hollywood smells like piss. Bums piss in the street, it never rains so it never washes away. Fuck LA.

Wanna get robbed and possibly beat up by niggers?

If you live in the rich areas, like Malibu or Pacific Palisades, you're fine.

Only happens to canadiens.

i lived in LA for 13 years, hollywood for 6. just moved to minnesota bc shit's like a timebomb out there now, just seems like it's all going to hell economically etc. LA is a dope city though. people like to hate on it, but the chaos and energy of the people there is legit. traffic made it unliveable eventually

nuff said
>pic related

Attached: LA_Sprawl.jpg (960x430, 200K)

the smell of piss is real. NY smells way worse though

A lot of our degenerates were exported from flyover country.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-12 at 8.45.29 AM.png (1232x697, 1.17M)

Orange county not to bad. Many walled communities here, high mortgaes, high rents keeps out the riff raf. If you dont make more than 75k a year, keep out.

There's never been a more scenic place on earth getting overdeveloped, polluted, and filled with migrant tents faster than southern California.
They actually have signs up on the beeches warning you not to surf if there's raw sewage in the water--because about once every two years they get a big winter rain and their garbage-filled storm drains flush out into the ocean and form this bulwark of hepatitis, bamboo, and oranges just meters offshore. Despite this, even when there is sewage floating offshore, people surf.
People build million dollar homes on sandy cliffs. And again, once every 2 years or so a good number of them come down in a landslide and people act like its a tragedy.
Cities tend to have a well developed area with really shitty neighborhoods just blocks away. Homelessness and drugs are just the beginning. Even the suburbs and small town can develop serious gang problems.
Already mentioned this but every piece of land that isn't already developed, and is just sort of marginal, like the space between the train tracks and the fence in front of the train-tracks: there's going to be mexicans living in tents in that space.
The place is a blackpill, fuck southern California. Northern California is gay too but holy fucking shit due.

I've been there once it was a fucking shithole compared to the Gold Coast in aus. Met my gf there though so I have some good memories. Still a fucking shithole

>Flushings, Queens

piss soaked hell hole

Califag here, can confirm.
Despite everything it's beautiful here... Such a shame. I still have some hope, the Democrats are slowly losing power here.

Depends where you live.

NY smells like garbage every morning. Literal garbage bags on the street.

born and raised but j
>commies everywhere
>100K homeless, minimum
>weird chinese drugs turning people in to zombies
>zombies bite
>hep a outbreak
>everywhere in DTLA smells like human piss, it's spreading outward
>taxes raised to give to illegals
>illegals have drivers licenses but never insurance, cops let them go from accident scenes--never to be seen again
>infrastructure BTFO
>chinese have been paying off building inspectors for years to pass their unsafe high-rises
>6+ earthquake inevitable
>cartels burning weed farms
>cartels running human slaves to central CA farms
>commie politicians literally selling guns to cartels
>chinese land purchases
>water mysteriously stolen from reservoirs, never gets reported
the list don't stop so I got the fuck out

If you live in the richer areas it doesn't smell. Only smells in poorer areas and occasionally on garbage pick up days.

If you can lie all the time it's awesome.

how do you spell live backwards?

omg I forgot about the traffic too. Bumper to bumper for kilometers, and big fucking signs up too informing you of upcoming construction and warning 'expect delays' as if it wasn't already insane that it takes several hours just to get across town.
Not good roads either--shitty fucking roads with no drainage. A few hours of rain and you hydroplane like a bitch. A few days of rain and they shut down the roads and you get stuck somewhere.
Despite all this crap, LA is huge on car culture for some fucking reason.
You've got more hipsters than you could possibly imagine living and dressing in more annoying ways than you ever thought was possible--you get Jewish film directors parading around their blond haired bimbo wives with their blonde haired half jewish kids. Women carrying Chihuahuas in their purses.
Again total black pill. Fuck LA, fuck southern California.

nicce

This is like borderline third world city

Born and raised here, lived all over the states and moved back here a couple of years ago....its going downhill quick. My hometown is nothing but hookah lounges that are never open, Family ran shops established in the 1970's have been pushed out or torn down to bring in minority own shops that sell exactly the same shit.

I rented an aparment right out of high school for $550 a month, now that same apartment goes for $1800 and requires you to make 3x's that a month to be eligable.....and thats in an undisierable neighborhood.

It's awful now, eveeyone close to me has gotten out but I'm locked here due to my job.

LA is so fucking nasty with air pollution.
SF 101 is also. You can feel it stick to your skin.
God those cities are gross. These are cities for people who stay indoors.

i was in that same boat. had a good job in santa monica in entertainment, but cost of living and my student loans were making it impossible to live there, even with a good full time job. the traffic was the nail in the coffin. fuckin love cali but had to get the fuck out. especially after the election it seemed lke the whole state was on the verge of blowing up every day

I live in Malibu. Unless you're making six figures it's not worth living out here.

did you watch that motherfucking video? it is third world
everyone that says, "it's okay in the rich parts!" is fucking stupid. if you're rich anywhere is nice. rich sau paulo is nice. rich mumbai is nice. it doesn't matter because the true measure of wealth is the middle. it's bad even up here. the ONLY reason vancouver doesn't look like LA is because of the climate.

Even if we got nuked the fallout/radiation would still find it's way to you while you fucked your donkey in your tin -metal shack in the middle of middle of bumfuck backwater nowhere.

*slowly.

This will forever be a liberal palace.

The city crossed that border a while ago. DTLA is disgusting, south LA is ... lost. All the way lost. My home is a 2 blocks up from the beach and there are literally tent cities popping up on the sand every night. Some of the more insane/addled will stay all day and the cops are only clearing then out every other week or so. I may sell and be gone for good. It's so sad. I miss home. :(

It’s a good place to rot

I LIVE IN LA AND ITS A MASSIVE SHITHOLE.

So what is the best city in states?

Itsh a good pacesh to shell bail bondsh.

Attached: 909-595-2264.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>What does Sup Forums think of LA? Is it a good place to live?
No. Far too crowded and the air is toxic. Traffic is insane. Way too many brown people.

It's a literal shithole

Duluth, MN.

It's the place to be. You got to be there to know it, where everybody wanna see.

We have no hope here. The sheer amount of Mexicans already here has already set this state's fate in stone

Jeez that is fucking sad.

Nobody enjoys living in LA they merely tolerate it for the sake of their careers, whether that's as an actress or as a panhandler

There are a lot of good conservatives in Southern California though, contrary to popular belief, they tend to not live directly in Los Angeles

>traffic made it unliveable eventually

traffic
kek

There's a conservative renaissance happening on LA and also you eventually get used to pee smell - lot of dog owners here.

Attached: c19b29731a99f6ef806e47de8fa1b0e91b58ec280851b5f01526b228a70a6cf2.jpg (320x180, 8K)

My face went numb moments after stepping off the flying bus at LAX. It remained tingly for the five days I was there. Never happened to me anywhere else.

I still don’t understand how the niggers got out there. Mexicans, no shit. Niggers in Detroit makes geographic sense why they migrated there to get out of Jim Crow South but how and why did they get all the way out to SoCal

The light rail from DTLA to Santa Monica has accelerated the decline. You can't approach any 7-11 without being acosted by a hoard of mentally ill homeless and now I've started seeing street corner fruit vendors showing up just outside of Riverside Country Club in Brentwood. Also, you have to time your trash day just right to prevent the "locals" from digging through your dumpster bins. It's disheartening...

they probably take a bus. it's the cheapest way to travel.

i was stationed in Korea. when I came back to the states I landed in Oakland. I was going to central Ca about 2 hrs drive. my ride couldn't pick me up so I took a bus.

that bus was crammed full with niggers going to places like LA and San Diego. there were 3 of them right behind me who were smoking dope. they just got out of PRISON and were going back to the hood. it was the worst 4 hrs of my life I kid you not.

It's an absolute dump. You couldn't pay me to go back there.

That sounds horrific

Attached: BAE37CFD-2516-4246-B7E5-EF4CCAFC24BC.jpg (332x255, 27K)

Oh sweetie you're naive

OC is everything SoCal is and should be
>run by white republicans

Wheras LA is the home of La Creatura
>run by Jewish liberals

Stay far away user

Attached: D363EBC9-40D7-45FD-BA19-E4770421A8C6.jpg (694x1024, 67K)