Angry little islandcucks

why does reddit's e-cancer make the British government so angry?

hopefully the president will tweet support again

these fags going places and getting yelled at has caused them to get a ton of attention/support

Attached: 1471342836938.png (553x554, 578K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_xLN12xtcY
youtube.com/watch?v=GCLySA7V2SA
kolumbus.fi/aquilon/content.htm
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because unlike you shitposting on the internet, they're actually doing something to change the world and the jews don't like it.

We are better than Britain. Admit it.

LOL HAVE A BUMP

Projection

But you're not white :( Sorry

So even subhumans are better than anglos? I love the future.

>why does reddit's e-cancer make the British government so angry?

Because the British government is openly anti-white and pro Islamic. It's the only explanation.

>*bip bip!*
>in the name of Allah, pull over!

this country is an absolute fucking meme overcoming sweden levels and it needs to be discussed more often

Attached: 1453468927473.jpg (636x364, 58K)

Imagine living in a country that imports violence and rape while simultaneously making it a crime for you to talk about it

Yeah boi

Attached: 15194204.jpg (394x455, 76K)

I wish all of our police rode around in those cuckmobiles

Whatever helps you sleep at night dynamite

Attached: 1520719421716.jpg (960x1200, 173K)

you'd have to persuade them to leave the police station and actually patrol first

robinstein and southern are foreign agents and should be registered as such

This is why

>pic related

Common purpose are controlling most the institutions in the UK and likely the whole of EU and Oceania. This common purpose group is created by the CIA

Kek, I get the feeling that isn't going to happen

Lauren only came here because she was worried Brittany was stealing her lime light

Did (((Common Purpose))) remove the pic before it was uploaded, has Sup Forums been compromised?

no here I forgot to post it

Attached: 1520867512798.jpg (650x327, 46K)

The absolute state of europe

Attached: 1501349332110.jpg (951x589, 70K)

>British Bobbies in the past were good strong men that loved England and kept all the trash and riff-raff in line
>today they are interested in making sure you don't say anything that makes sand nigger muzzie pedo ring organizing faggots uncomfortable.

Can you imagine telling these men in the picture to do what the so-called Police do today?

Attached: Bobbies.jpg (515x367, 125K)

I hope our cuck police throw that e thot in a cell and keep her there. It would be the most noble thing they have done in decades.

You don't want to start shit, slavscum. We're a fighting race.

our police forces leadership are trained by common purpose

>Finland
>Slavscum

I am furious. Angry. But I can't do anything about it. I'm only just getting into university, and there is jack shit I can do to help my own country. I want to get into politics, but by the time I am able, I am worried it will be way too late. What the fuck can I do? Aside from blowing up mosques.

if you even tweet mean things @ them, they arrest you. Literally if you voice your disapproval you get arrested

thank god America is still a thing because I have spent quite a lot of time memeing on these faggots
they can only block so many smug anime profiles, they have their limits but I do not

Attached: 55ixmtlygsyz.jpg (750x888, 159K)

>second world
>gay paki pm
Nah cunt.

tis a battle for the goyims patreon shekels, and perception management of the (((alt right)))

I'm just making fun of you paddy, don't get angry. Let's go for a few pints and talk shit about anglos.

Let's look at the typical Irishman in action...

youtube.com/watch?v=m_xLN12xtcY

youtube.com/watch?v=GCLySA7V2SA

Attached: big-joe-joyce.jpg (400x296, 26K)

>second world
Holy shit if you truly believe this you can't be saved.

>when the nation that gave us the Magna Carta and the Scottish Enlightenment is reduced to this

Attached: 112234225536.png (306x299, 203K)

Because unlike Nazi larpers these people are actually dangerous.

Normal well behaved people who express average right wing opinions are the biggest threat to the current establishment.

Attached: 250px-Cia.png (250x286, 114K)

What is worse: The physical pain or the mental fuckery.

Attached: 1519983269091.jpg (1080x1080, 231K)

kek
Youre doing gods work user

You're a dangerous goy

Common purpose are the ones doing this. They are the ones who are making these shit leaders.

She did the same thing to Faith Goldy and South Africa. she will stab her friends in the back in a heartbeat for some patreon shekels

>when your police force can't carry guns and instead resort to red shells and banana peels.

Daily reminder that Uncle Ted was right

Attached: 1504793588745.png (1200x805, 360K)

That's a sorted history but certainly those men are needed once again.

>dangerous

Attached: ledditgirl.png (1018x549, 492K)

ftfy

Attached: 1520869966754.jpg (1080x1080, 590K)

a drunken Joe Joyce asked me if I wanted him to beat me up in a pub in Wembley once, I just said sorry mate in a hurry maybe some other day and walked off to his bemusement, I had no idea who he was at the time. He was barely able to sit on his stool at the time it was like 11am

Dude, don't be a nigger. Rule one.

you're a fun people, you're numbers are only at that of the white South Africans so you probably won't be around for much longer though

I consider you hobbits

Attached: 1517567215434.jpg (500x500, 31K)

>Because unlike you shitposting on the internet, they're actually shitposting in real life and the jews don't like it.

FTFY

Whatever helps you sleep at night troglodyte

Attached: 1520700283024[1].jpg (657x805, 103K)

Alright, time to make a video calling this bastard out for a fight. But first...

>Stuffs handful of marbles into mouth

get the fuck out, nigger

checked and Teddy did nothing wrong

>At least they let me identify as pakistani on my report

Based Lauren helping the crime stats out for us.

You're better than what Britain has become. You aren't as good as what Britain once was.

Attached: 1497065401096.jpg (1067x800, 549K)

This is serious. This isn't just erosion of free speech - this is Stalinist destruction of free speech. Regardless of how racist they are about Islam - I've spent years hearing atheists talk about how stupid and evil all Christians are. If you are really in favour of equality, you will either accept criticism of Islam on the same grounds, or protect Christianity by law as well.

Not only that, but it's a waste of government time and resources. Even if the police weren't drastically underfunded and fuelled by white guilt, next time someone attempts a serious crime or terrorist attack, REGARDLESS OF RACE OR RELIGION, the police will be totally preoccupied tracking down people on Sup Forums for making tasteless memes.

Furthermore, I'm in favour of equality, but outlawing racism won't make it go away, it'll only push people to political extremes. If you think UKIP is bad, you obviously don't remember the BNP and aren't worried about that coming back. UKIP is already the third largest political party in Britain now, even without Farage and even though the Brexit vote has already happened. The left wing and right wing are at each other's throats, bringing back thoughts of the Weimar Republic.

EDIT: Arguably the most important part - "racist" is a subjective term. There are those that aren't in on Tumblr's definitions of what is and isn't racist and sexist, there are those that make cheeky Jeremy Clarkson/Polandball style humour playing on stereotypes, then there are those that simply disagree with the EU's stance on the 2015 immigration crisis, then there are those that really (and wrongly) believe that some races are inherently superior to others, and then there are those that will deny the holocaust and think the wrong side won the Second World War. Where is the government drawing the line here? Where is anyone drawing the line here?

(please don't arrest me for saying this)

Copypasta this on normie social media to wake the rest of us up.

It's illegal for you to be here now, stay safe.

Attached: 2.jpg (800x561, 217K)

There's a British hate thread on Sup Forums at least once an hour. We're more despised than Germany, and you burgers are constantly blaming the average citizens for the actions of our myopic governments and police.

so like the police literally just show up at your house with a copy of your tweet and put you in handcuffs? then what? do you have to go to court? what is the usual sentence for wrongthink? how are people just casually okay with their country literally turning into a 1984 police state?

sorry bong I usually like to make fun of amerimutts too but i have to take the burgers side here. How the fuck can you defend your police kidnapping foreign citizens for merely showing up in the country with "problematic views"

>muh mummy may

bin yourself traitor you are not welcome here, i'd rather talk to a moslem or jew flag than you.

Why would anyone want to visit your shithole of a country? Genuine question.

I just informed you local constable of these hate speech.

>the wrong side won the Second World War
but the wrong side did won WWII, look at the state of the world, bong

Facing facts, the Sup Forums will never be able to convince the masses of that. Everything in this copypasta is agreeable to the general masses, and spreading it as far and wide throughout the internet as possible will convince people to take action. Petitions, letters to MPs, even riots if need be, it'll let it be known that the government's not getting away with this scot-free

>i'd rather talk to a moslem
Big surprise there.

Ignore the sincere haters. A lot of it is just bantz. Sup Forums is a board of peace and brotherhood. We want you guys to do your best and thrive. Current trends in the UK are extremely alarming. I'm beginning to wonder if the day is coming where any of us posting here might get denied entry to the UK based on something like the youtube videos we get recommended. And I'm not even really that politically active. Things look grim if mere ecelebs like Steven Anderson or Lauren Southern cannot travel freely but millions of Arabs and Africans are allowed to migrate unimpeded. What are you guys going to do? What are effective ways of turning moderate brits toward the right to help undo the tyranny that is happening? How can we help?

It's especially ironic considering how hospitable the UK is toward muslim extremists

On the intellectual side, some races are superior to others and only a scientific illiterate ignores this. You should be ashamed to have been born in the same land as Richard Lynn and make such a claim.

Yeah you dumped all your poorest dumbest people on us, thanks a million paddy

To do the Lord's work.

Attached: 1505488950082.jpg (1000x1364, 671K)

I direct you to this copypasta. It'll wake up the Redditors and Twitterers, and petitions and letters to MPs will follow. We had to fight our government for Brexit, and we're not going to stop fighting now.

See

Oops, sorry. You're right.

s'ok you're among friends

Attached: elmo.jpg (539x960, 18K)

>Facing facts, the Sup Forums will never be able to convince the masses of that.
then don't mention it, faggot, also, nice demoralization effort, cuck
>Petitions, letters to MPs, even riots if need be, it'll let it be known that the government's not getting away with this scot-free
thanks to faggots like you a civil war is almost necesary at this point

>currently on the way home from wagie work in Dublin city
>Can see nearly everyone is white
>Don't think I've seen a non white yet
>mybae five percent non white
>haven't seen any Muslims, probably wont
>Also a properous country. Isn't white and poor

feels good man, please stay this way.

>This is serious. This isn't just erosion of free speech - this is Stalinist destruction of free speech. Regardless of how racist they are about Islam - I've spent years hearing atheists talk about how stupid and evil all Christians are. If you are really in favour of equality, you will either accept criticism of Islam on the same grounds, or protect Christianity by law as well.
this is a good point, tho, I'll give you that

Is this fucking reality anymore?
I am really asking, for real.

What the actual fuck is going on?

Thank you, I'm tip-toeing a fine line between what I can say without getting arrested, what I can say that the normies on social media can get behind, and what I want to say. It's pretty compromised, but still effective at points.

about the WWII part, don't mention it, stop propagating the lie, you can make a good pasta without resorting to parroting the same bulshit again and again. Also, don't discard the posibility of some normies getting redpilled, look at this place, a lot of literal r*dditors came here and got redpilled. Don't get discouraged, bong.
Here, have a neat resource:
kolumbus.fi/aquilon/content.htm

Thx I'm thinking of editing it down anyway to fit it in Twitter's character limit, I want Theresa May to at least acknowledge the issue and let them do their bloody speech, whatever it is. Freedom of speech should always come first.

>Freedom of speech should always come first.
this should be the most important part of the pasta
also, this one is good:
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/

Attached: Waifufield 1 Medic.png (1500x922, 1.11M)