National Geographic

Fuck lost civilizations, sunken treasure, or the life of crocodiles, we need more timely stores like "Dawn of the White Minority" and "Driving while Black" Thanks editor-in-chief Susan (((Goldberg)))

Attached: national-geographic-cover-april-2018-race.adapt.590.1.jpg (590x858, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/from-the-editor-race-racism-history/
nationalgeographic.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gee I wonder who could be behind this

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 10.38.57 AM.png (1212x982, 821K)

Attached: Benin Photo 2.jpg (533x454, 66K)

Not possible

Gallwey remarks: " Just before reaching the city we had to pass
through rather an unpleasant half-mile of fairly open country. We presumed it was
the place where all criminals' bodies were deposited. The path was strewn on both
sides with dead bodies in every stage of decomposition ; skulls grinned at you from
every direction — a gruesome experience in its way. Human sacrifices are of frequent
occurrence, and the rule is one of terror. The usual form of sacrifice is crucifixion.
We saw several crucified victims during our stay in Benin city, on the plain outside
the king's residence."
(..)
Two trees near the king's house, growing close
together, were used for sacrifices, either for rain or fine weather, and whenever I
visited Benin this post was always occupied. Sticks were fastened crosswise to
make a ladder. I am told the victim (which might be male or female) never resisted
or objected, mounted the ladder himself, and was then spatchcocked out, tied by his
wrists and legs. Sometimes the victim was left to die from hunger and exposure,
and at others a piece of stick was tied uprightly behind his back, a piece of ' tie-tie '
put round the throat, and he was killed by garotting, the body remaining exposed."

If you want to rage just browse through the bullshit articles in this "special issue"

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/

Attached: cb84a5b8642ded37f5ec68587079ee9e94bd34fa05420fc919e1f37973fd2513.png (1200x1143, 809K)

THE INK IS BLACK.
THE PAGE IS WHITE.
TOGETHER THEY LEARN
TO READ AND WRITE.
BLEND THE TWAIN TO GREY,
AND BOTH ARE USELESS.

I miss getting issues like this one in the mail.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (815x1000, 150K)

Las creaturas

desu twins of different race phenotypes is interesting science

I can't wait until we're all that lame ass mulatto color and then we move onto to the next type of discrimination to bitch about.
>"curly haired people have been benefiting off straight haired minorities for decades!"

>rethink everything we know about race
the rotting carcass of science propped up to do magic tricks yes

It's pretty sad how much the world has changed. I use to binge read TIME and NatGEO magazines as a kid, they were my absolute favorite as it was the only way I could see a world beyond my lowly surroundings. I had grown up in the poor side of town, among blacks. Constantly bullied, harassed and reminded that I didn't belong...but I had always escaped into my natgeo magazines, they gave me hope beyond the immediate nigger-fied reality. It's kind of sad that there is probably some kid in a similar situation, who won't have natgeo magazines showing em a world beyond one infested by niggers and low IQ nigger-allies.

Desegregate the world or we'll all perish.

At least they are upfront about their evil nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/from-the-editor-race-racism-history/
>For Decades, Our Coverage Was Racist. To Rise Above Our Past, We Must Acknowledge It
Jewess took over and made gender and race into the most important topics for all humanity.

>Desegregate the world or we'll all perish.

dont you mean the opposite?

You can clearly see that the blonde one isn't white. Look at her wide nose and lips. She's just a coincidence but is still 100% negro

Attached: secre.png (624x704, 517K)

this is such bullshit I don't even know how to process is. you'd read magazines about niggers to look beyond the niggers, so in a nigger world you want to have niggers beyond that to read about, so you need the mixing of races or we'll die?

The fuck you even saying?

>That
>White

good boy

Did they just assume xirs gender?

don't worry friend, you simply can't read (though he meant 'segregate')

>(((twins)))
i guarantee the bullshit article makes up some retarded ape logic to make the obvious artificial insemination with sperm from two different men into some magic about how the nigger is human just because it was birthed at the same time as the human girl. those aren't twins, they're test tube babies. they look completely different for a reason. their mother is degenerate trash. if the mother isn't single, the father is a cuck faggot as well, and likely gobbles nigger dick twice a night.

>>Tfw your own media celebrates your own destruction to your face.
Grand

Attached: 1B3004DB-69A1-4CB8-9991-A9396909BF06.png (357x313, 21K)

Is it really that bad?

Attached: half italian half oromo.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

mother might even be some half nigger

I can read, I just can't read minds. Are you sure he wasn't asking for the resegregation? or maybe de-escalation? or maybe deforestation?

Lemme know what your crystal ball says nigger.

IQ is lowered, yes.

exactly, fuck looking up the information.

follow your guts on this, reality is just liberal bias.

Show pics of the parents, they look like legit tweakers.

Segregate and resegregate would both be fine. It's obvious the guy hates blacks based on what he wrote. No psionic powers required to see that.

no you can't read, but since you're just an unfunny visitor here we'll let it pass

As long as its a none white on the front page its still same old animal loving national geo desu

It is possible if the mother is a skank and fucks two men of different races and both falopeon tubes produce eggs that get fertiziled by different sperm. Called fraternal twins or some shit.

who the fuck knows, but you obviously have a deeper connection with this that you don't even need the facts, you can just sense the truth.

2+2=5 if you believe it!

oh much thank you native english speaker.

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-092427.png (2560x1440, 2.67M)

no problem raging nerd, don't forget to kill yourself when you leave this board again.

Theyre never going to stop are they? I dont understand who these people are that want this. Is it to destroy morale? Is it the Germans? The Chinese? Where is the money coming from and why will they die for this cause or kill to protect it? Is it fucking Egyptians?

Actually they don't and don't tell me what to think kike!

Isn’t iq more correlated to the mother?

So dumb black man will have smarter children with white woman than the other way around.

I've definitely sold her meth before.

I agree with you, but suspect you just plucked a random cover of google

And only one of them looks human..

Alert: white slavers made this magazines edition.

>t's pretty sad how much the world has changed. I use to binge read TIME and NatGEO magazines as a kid, they were my absolute favorite as it was the only way I could see a world beyond my lowly surroundings. I had grown up in the poor side of town, among blacks. Constantly bullied, harassed and reminded that I didn't belong...but I had always escaped into my natgeo magazines, they gave me hope beyond the immediate nigger-fied reality. It's kind of sad that there is probably some kid in a similar situation, who won't have natgeo magazines showing em a world beyond one infested by niggers and low IQ nigger-allies.
But these days, we have the internet.

She's just white passing, like me. Not white, probably is sad because she doesn't know what she even is.

>leftists now calling mullatos white

Whats their goal with this?

oh nose, you sensed my emotional state. your powers of truth have turned on me.

Attached: le reaction meme macro.png (520x818, 150K)

This is racist, why is the nigger the alpha looking bitch overtaking the white by the shoulder? then you see the white victim been compliant just crossing arms, damn, body lenguage is so powerful

At that point humanity will end because there wont be non niggers to mooch gibbs off of.

Holy shit, it's real.
nationalgeographic.com/
I thought it was a shop.

i just sense underage cringe

Attached: 1499209058033.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Kek mom looks like a fucking crack head.

FUCK! not Nat geo! Jesus, they corrupt everything.

I meant to say that they portraited the nigger as been the alpha of the couple

This, first thing I noticed.

Nice Get

>American education

Now you know how I feel.

Then why don't you fuck off back to where you came from? This is a board of peaceful underage nazi satire

oh, shit. I apologize I didn't realize this was a hugbox for trolls. no counter-trolling the trolls. you guys can be so sensitive.

I know, high school is hard enough on you, you don't need reality fucking your shit up either?

you just glow in the dark like a dumb retard, but knock yourself out man.

you just cut me with that edge, I am bleeding, you're far too much an intellectual for me.

>dumb retard

I am dead DX

>driving while black
10/10

are you a girl or something? all this exaggerated irony

Curly hair, rounded nostrils on the 'white' girl, seems like an amerimutt to me

fuck off curly hair is a white trait as well shill

I suppose wide nostrils and a short noseare a white trait aswell

He's right tho, she got nigger features

Notice how everyone is calling you an illiterate moron?

That's because you're making a fool of yourself. His post was utterly legible and well-worded you simply failed reading comprehension then spaazzed out at everyone about it.

Retard.

Attached: Fail_6c67a1_1083355.jpg (300x392, 31K)

is that mc ride?

The dad is like 20-30% white. I always found it amusing how liberals still observe to the one drop rule.

One light skinned nigger and one dark.

He proved he's too stupid to read English, and lashed out at everyone for it.

He probably too far on autism spectrum to pick up irony, so he thinks he's gotta go overboard with satire.

Stupid people always assume others are as stupid as themselves.

I’ve already re-thought everything I thought I knew about National Geographic.

Have you?

it's not their fault, they were a force for good

Attached: GOLDBERG.jpg (399x600, 46K)

Which is ironic, since I am the only one not calling anyone stupid. . . . this must be embarrassing for you.

Attached: 1515739335876.jpg (213x255, 8K)

It's true, it was utterly legible[sic] (i'll assume you meant illegible) when he said

>Desegregate the world or we'll all perish.
When we assume he meant segregate.

I don't know how I could have possibly made that mistake. Thanks for pointing out the flaw in my own character for reading english so wrong.

Are you capable of talking without snark? You sound like the most tedious of tedious women

I don't wanna seem condecending but you've been passive agressive seeking negative attention all thread and now you're spamming me 3 replies in a row.

If you wanna talk feel free to be open and direct with me. I'll stick around for your next replies.

I know these feels too well

poor kids now dont stand a chance

It was very clear what he meant

how are you this confused

its basically 50/50

mixed race kids are substantially lower than white

Black IQs are scary reading

>808
>1144
Nice digits. Idk what that guy's problem is, seems like theyre new to Sup Forums honestly. Trying too hard to fit in, and wasting time trying to save face after getting a bit embarrassed at their failure to read.

No it isnt moshe.

he is basically correct

its possible for two eggs to be fertilized by different sperm which is what he was trying to say

White skin with nigger nose, sheeeiiit..

IMO the most beautiful women are from the horn of Africa, dark skin but with really slender noses and caucasoid facial features and straight hair.

Attached: Somali chick.jpg (1199x814, 169K)

the internet is increasingly being policed by the same people who ruined natgeo

Reddit was unironically a bastion of a free speech at one point, one of the founders went to prison for refusing to obey intellectual copyrights in scientific journals- how far we have come

Attached: Horner..jpg (675x1200, 110K)

With niggers and jews we all lose

>"skin deep: the science of race"

I wonder what they have to say about this...my spidey sense is already giving me all kinds of tingly feelings.

That's SZA ain't it?

>SZA
Its a somali girl from that twitter hashtag
#FinePeoplefromSomalia

Attached: sefaefiz.jpg (674x1200, 99K)

I never called you or anyone stupid.

>Stupid people always assume others are as stupid as themselves

I am just pointing out the obvious, you guys are the ones tripping over yourselves.

National Coonographic sucks big time nowadays.

I love when low IQ niggers come on here and get completely buttblasted and feel like they need to post a dozen times

Because desegregate means the opposite of segregate.

So that's actually the bigger concern I had till the kids jumped on the part of me reading english as it says, as opposed to the context it was in the context it was in.

NatGeo being kind of known for having niggers and african shit in it, I just find it weird to have it as an argument AGAINST niggers? I dunno when it became something else, but I think it's just from reading them from before 2001.

They usually had nigger tits in it. I guess that's a dead meme now.

Attached: hqdefault (21).jpg (480x360, 41K)

Is there any time I ever insulted anyone? I am the least buttblasted one here. It's everyone else that's raging.

I'm pretty sure it was all the insufferable girly irony and sarcasm that did it, not so much your English skills. I even called you friend. Now apparently after your tantrum full of more snark you think people are turning against you.
>you are a girl