What is Sup Forums's stance on weed?

Attached: 1360196953464.jpg (356x297, 18K)

hey you gonna pass that..?

Attached: 33thbshsrh.jpg (428x285, 77K)

Fun at first, then dull, then lung damage, then addiction. Avoid it.

peace brother

Attached: 3435y34y.jpg (400x427, 22K)

It's great, in moderation of course. Most people on here who are anti-pot are just anti-social nerds who've never had real friends

LSD and vodka are better

Great as medicine.
Degenerate as recreation.

you shouldn’t smoke it recreationally but definitely use it in place of (((opioids))) if you’re unfortunate enough to be in that position

Also these are extreme examples of people who fucked their life up and also happen to smoke weed; it should be noted that weed did not cause these people's problems at all, prolly didn't help tho

Only drug I like. Much better than alcohol for me.

There are dumb people who do weed.

There are dumb people who make everything around eating, and it is gross.

There are people who make everithing around smoking weed, and it is gross.

Attached: 1519681426769.jpg (960x960, 146K)

I dont care about it, I also dont drink. I dont care if you do it, but I do reserve the right to think you are a faggot for 420blazeiteverydaylmaopicklerick!!!!

my stance is that alot of angry motherfuckers take this too seriously, while doing much unhealthier things because its legal.
if you drink alcohol at all and you call us degenerate, you are a hypocrite.

it is degenerate but the war on drugs at a federal level is unconstitutional and only shoved through based on jewish interpretations of the commerce clause

Weed is good. The only people on here that are against it fall into two categories, those who have never tried it, and those who have no self control and can't imagine others having self control.
t. Guy who smokes pot every day and has a comfy job and investments

I've only tried it two times.

It just made me sleepy and really fucking sweaty.

you tell em brother

Attached: 33qhq3haq3hehbeh.jpg (236x184, 13K)

enjoy it wish drumpf would legalize it but hes a kike so he probably wont

Attached: bogs.jpg (1280x640, 545K)

It's fine as long as you're not hurting others or violating the NAP. Realistically, that should be how everything is.

It's useful for meditation. If you use it for any other purpose you are a degenerate.

Well it's a lot of fun. I haven't done it in years though.
If you're in a good place in life and can do it in moderation, I would recommend it.

I wouldn't smoke it, I would teach my children very carefully never to do so, and I would discriminate against people who smoke it, but I wouldn't ever take away somebody's right to use it if they want to.

Attached: 1517538740962.jpg (250x190, 5K)

Only when sick.... Rest is degenerate. Weed was cool when it was illegal.

kinda a mix of these

Only thing I don't like is this whiff of self importance that potheads have. They constantly act like they're being oppressed by the law because weed is illegal.
They need a good reminding once in a while that being an alcoholic is much more of a challenge.

It's like buddy look - it's pretty hard to drive wasted, and driving high is a piece of cake. Not to mention, being a functioning alcoholic is harder as well, being a pothead is easy.

Get on my level.

Attached: 1520036068966.jpg (564x756, 64K)

I'm for it but would never smoke it.

I've tried it and I have self control so I'll be the one to judge you

crap overall much better drugs out there

Dude weed, lmao

>not burning a couple bowls after a 2hr workout

Degenerate and should be kept illegal. I live in a state that legalized it, there’s an eyesore of a pot shop on every corner, crime has also slightly gone up. I also just hate drug users, so there’s that.

>Weed was cool when it was illegal.
Who cares if it's "cool"?
So the only reason you'd want to smoke weed is because it makes you seem "cool" to other people?
pathetic

Anyone have any clue whats up with all the pot hate lately?

Like im totally fine with there being harsh punishment for driving stoned/endangering others, but legit no one else has any right to tell me what i can and cant put in me

Most of the people that call pot degenerate would absolutely lose their shit about 'violations of soveriegnty' if the government decided you arent allowed to have alcohol; a substance that any reasonable person will admitt is more damaging than pot

I visted Colorado and while I was there on the news some people from out of state went to rob a weed store like they tied the people up and everything

maybe it would have been better for everywhere at once

don't let it keep you from what's important.

A gift from God. Helps to deal with daily frustration and futility. Can break the grip of a shitty day.

You don't even need to go to alcohol, you could make their exact same argument that most food shouldn't be allowed because people can't be expected to control themselves so the state has too. Obesity is a huge cause of preventable death in this country.

I switched to concentrates. Much cleaner no excess plant material and no smoke.

Attached: b102545d5623a09432d5139fa99e4fe4.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

>Degenerate as recreation.
What are you on about, it's great for recreation too, in moderation of course. I love to get stoned and work on my hobbies, exercise, socialize, w/e. I just make sure to not get so stoned that I'm couchlocked.

Why does this thread get made 20 times a day?

It should be illegal

Attached: 2454324425.jpg (1500x1500, 330K)

weed is something you should do in your 50s after conquering whatever portion of the planet you're able to conquer. before then, the detriments to memory, which is key to the transitional experience of knowledge to understand, are far too costly to justify. we're breeding a whole generation of retards who believe in nothing because they've never in maturity possessed the attention span necessary to form them.

Nothing wrong with using it occasionally, but it's degenerate if you let it become part of your identity or succumb to stoner "culture"

If you do it recreationaly you deserve the consequences 100 percent. Im totaly fine with medicinal prescriptions being available tho.

Ok if used one and a while.

People who devote their life to it are losers.

>what is Sup Forums's stance on weed?

it should be legal.

All drugs should be legal.

I agree with this.
if you don't like weed, buy property and ban weed from your property.

BLAZE THAT SHIT ERRY DAY BRUH

Attached: 1495069660666.jpg (499x499, 78K)

I smoke real good shit but i still think its a fucking drug.

Great for meditation/introspection, but far too easy to abuse and has negative effects on brain development if used excessively.

Only our Lord and savior Jesus christ has the ability to judge me

lol btfo

So youre saying pot is way less bad than alcohol?

I know people who HAVE to smoke within ten minutes of getting up, that to me is equivalent to being an alcoholic.

If you smoke a bit after your day is done, you hold down a job etc, its nothing but a relaxant.

Lurk more

Literally all of this. I can't stand stoners but if it's what they want to do let them do it.

Attached: 1475516224547.jpg (800x600, 36K)

my stance? usually this

Attached: man_in_comfy_chair_retro.png (548x361, 101K)

There are way more bars serving alcohol that are way more of an eye sore.

I cant even go out to decent restaurant without having to listen to some jackass thats had a glass of wine too many and is now gross and loud

Should be decriminalised. Should never, ever be encouraged by anyone though.

Moderation, you dumb fucks. As with anything there is the potential for abuse, time wasting, and negative health effects. Smoke a joint once a month? Cool. Taking heavy bong rips twice a day? Terrible habit. Any of you saying "muh death penalty for weed" are garanteed 15 year old kids buying into babby's first authoritarian rhetoric

Here are things on the big list of "fine in moderation, bad if abused:"
>weed
>psychadellics
>alcohol
>caffeine
>non cigarette tobacco
>sugar
>fast food
>video games and tv
>Sup Forums

Yes, there are people who believe in the munchies but there is no munchies. Only in verbal communication between stoned stoners.

weed is stupid and a waste of time
> i rather see someone toke one then get addicted to pills and smack
the hemp plant it self makes good fiber for ropes and clothing
it should be legal and taxed
> schools should not lie about it making it out to be crack

Attached: pepe69.jpg (857x584, 153K)

I don't like it, but I don't mind if it's around. However, potheads do not get any special favors for their recreational habit.

Libertarian here. I don't use it, but it should be legalized and taxed. Waste of time and resources for something as benign as Alcohol. Exchange destroying your lungs vs your liver, big whoop. Use same rules as Alcohol. No buying before 21, DUI's still apply.

I think all drugs should be legal, but with the risks clearly explained and the same rules as alcohol. I personally would never do weed, smoke cigarettes, or drink alcohol because I find all of them repulsive. But others should be free to use them. I will look down on someone who smokes weed habitually, but I support their right to do it.

>smoke what?

chan
Is 8 hours a day "excessive"?

Attached: goodfellas.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

So much healthier for your brain cells and body than drinking alcohol.
No more addictive than facebook or Sup Forums.
Therefore I, as an anonymous weedherald of Sup Forums, present you an official declaration: Hell yeah, it’s a-ok!

Never smoked, but legal here, banning a plant is idiotic.

oh, you didn't get the message the 97 million times this question has already been asked? gtfo

Dude... What droids?

As a boer, I can say that I love nothing more than a nice joint with my brandy and coke.

You can not call yourself a REAL boer if you don't have a nice joint to unwind with after a long day in the fields.

I remember going to Toronto. It smelled like weed everywhere.

When it comes to vague, subjective labels that are pithy enough to make the user sound knowledgeable, but is really just a little cunt claiming that everything they don't like is wrong, I can't think of a better word than "degenerate"

Also, no one has any right to tell anyone else what they can put into their own body, least of all the "government"

Same reason why I'm against capital punishment. I'm not against killing someone in self defense. But the idea of the state executing you? And there is no way to hold the state to the same level of accountability?

no thanks
o

t
h
a
n
k
s

>what is Sup Forums's stance on weed
it's not good for you
so it's probably not a good idea to do it
but if you can function without turning into ayy lmao or sperglord, probably nobody cares
just don't be a vocal faggit about it

Dude weed...

>inhaling smoke on purpose

You can vape or make edibles though.

>if you're against intoxicating yourself with a psychoactive drug, you have no friends
Only in a sick, degenerate, Jewified society, etc.

>muh degeneracy
Come up with an actual argument for once.

>inhaling polyethylene glycol on purpose
I can see the medicinal use in edibles though, I suppose.

>what is a dry herb vaporizer

Attached: IMG_4707.png (499x662, 379K)

You vape the flower though. And then you can use the ABV (already been vaped) weed for edibles. It's not as potent of course, but... If you're already vaping, you get more bang for your buck that way. Vape weed, collect the leftovers in a jar, wait till jar gets full, hop on the fun train.

makes you weak in the long run

Smoke weed everyday

>makes society lazy
>makes society stupid (albeit only as long as they use it, but most users are daily with multiple times at that)
>lowers sperm count
>makes society lazy
Get rid of it. Ban it, and classify it as a felony for possession.

Weed is degenerate. It lowers your IQ while you under the influence, and regular pot smokers are always high (the initial "high" feeling only lasts for a few hours, but it doesn't fully wear off for a day or two, so those that smoke daily are always under the influence). It's an unaffordable luxury for the working classes; millenials have no savings at all, but they always have weed. It also funds the CIA. It's addictive.

I do this. Still makes very potent edibles if enough is used.

KYS, OP.

>Much cleaner

that stuff is way more harsh than just weed. That's the crack of the weed world.

>inhaling fumes from a Chinese miniature toaster on purpose

>if enough is used
This nigga high ATM most likely. Nah I know and good for you, but we're talking about moderate or semi-moderate use. What vape are you using btw.?

My concentrates are literally made with just heat and pressure.

>That's the crack of the weed world.
The fuck does that even mean?

>made in canada, nigger
Good point though

Attached: IMG_4717.jpg (711x735, 126K)

I don't smoke it, I don't like it but it's pretty far down on my list of "things that harm society" so I'm not too bothered by it.
The only people who smoke weed in Sweden are libshits and shitskins so there's that.

smoker for years here, had amassive panic attack last night. first night of never touching that shit ever again

Wrong. He'll legalize it right before his term ends so he'll get reelected. It's his nuclear option

Pussy

ur thinking of e-cigs (faggot)

I never had a panic attack unless the cops were somehow involved. Nowadays I just get so high I don't even notice the popo when shit's going down. Weirdly enough, because I don't see them, they don't see me. Fucking magic or something.

>observer effect in action

Attached: IMG_4307.jpg (400x320, 37K)