Why do people join the military in this day and age?

why do people join the military in this day and age?

Attached: 1504440089878.jpg (704x1024, 118K)

Well how else is Israel going to get rid of all it's enemies?

>joining the military for a fucking medal
nobody does this, but i don't know what the netherlands is like. there are reasons beyond the material.

It's republican-approved welfare

pro lifers

/thread

These aren't even Americans. This looks like a staged propaganda thing. Considering everyone looks malnourished, the hospital looks like a 1980s motel room, and the "soldier" isn't wearing a uniform that is in regs, I would say this most likely a Russian propaganda photo-op, and a very bad one at that.

maybe anti choicer is a better term

It's not propaganda. Thats from Ukraine.
Ukranians are confirmed retards and good goyms.

to live out their murder fantasies in an approved and legal way

if you see combat then that's kind of cool.. but you're still Israeli cannon fodder.. otherwise it's free money.. basically a playpin for nigger-esque behavior..

anyways, if you want a challenging fighting experience, then you should just go for a high score on civilians and try to survive, or become an anti-ZOG assassin.. that requires actual fighting skill..

i have more respect for people who get in fights with antifa than 99% of """"veterans""""" who saw """"""combat"""""".

being a CIA nigger would be cool tho

rape is the only they'll ever et laid

No idea. They never defend Australia it's always to offend other countries for our bully friend USA

well someone's gotta keep the petrodollar stable

>That haircut
>That cross
>American

kill yourself shooter

to kill their way into a better life

No direction in life

In that case, it's just a US soldier giving a challenger coin to a Ukrainian that got wounded in the war or some shit. Obviously we aren't going to give him a fucking US medal, it's just a token that our cucked government supports what those retards are doing.

In either case, OP is a faggot and this is a bait thread.

I just want to die.

insanity. conscription is questionable too, even though there's no risk of getting deployed. i served in the military and all i can say is what a waste of 9 months getting figuratively fucked in the ass for a slave wage.

nothing gives their pro-life stance more weight than killing people for a living

As far as the US goes.

-The military offers great benefits and learning opportunities.
-Idiots who still believe our military is about the defense of the country and not Israel
-People who want to legally kill others

I got to shoot brown people and then they paid me to go to college.

the military, well the entire MIC and defense contractors, are just glorified welfare. you "work" a job and get a paycheck and benefits.

Easy decision. Puts off having to make plans. You have more risk of dying in training or transit than combat. You don't even have to worry about grocery shopping.

tons of cock everywhere

burgers mutilate their sons right after birth so
losing a limb or two later on isnt a big deal

Lol that’s funny. He lost an arm and received a challenge coin. Just FYI, he will be rated 100% and be given a pension of about 3k a month for the rest of his life with free health insurance. This guy may have lost his arm, but he will only have to worry about killing himself.

Imagine being so cucked that you betray your own people and fight against them only to have your arm blown off just so some kikes working for CIA and EU could give you a 13$ worth challenger coin lmfao fucking hohols

Because they're fucking idiots. Wanna run into a war zone like He-Man, and then the stupid bastards come back with no limbs to leech off the system, or they get PTSD and shoot up a vet clinic.

Any successfull military needs a cause it's people can get behind. For the United States, killing brown people was an acceptable answer for the past 30 years. However, you can only kill so many brown people and not get anywhere before you start to wonder if what your doing is actually helping anything.

one of the few jobs where it's legal to kill people. Also the discipline is good for you.

>-People who want to legally kill others

Legitimately this. I had a 96 on my asvab (2004 mind) and was insistent upon joining the Marine infantry.

it beats sucking off bums for drinks

how else am I supposed to afford a sweet Charger if I'm a backwoods sub 85 iq hillbilly? Go Muricaa

>your own people
Eh, its a stretch even if you are a Russiaboo.

Even many Tzars noticed they were a bit different and had employ tactics to "russify them"
Ukrainians also rather supported Nazi occupation as opposed to Soviet Russian occupation in WW2.

But I know im wasting my words on a fully subverted Putinbot who believes everything he sees on RT.

Plus their 'service' is starting wars that flood Europe with mudshit refugees.

I was scraping the bottom of the barrel in my life. 24 years old, no job, no degree, lived at home with my mom, no money, no life. Dropped out of high school, flunked out of community college 3 times and was an overall degenerate shitbag. I wasn't dumb, I just had no motivation and smoke and drank too much.

I joined the Navy, got out as an E-5 in five years, got married, had kids and got a degree from a top university in the state for free. I never got deployed to a warzone (I was a corpsman, attached to the Marines for half my time in, still no deployment) and have no serious medical issues. The military gave me a lot without taking much. Not all experiences are the same of course, but it was basically a 9-5 with great benefits while in and after getting out.

>t.56% who thinks he knows history of the world

Ummm... might I sugest killing the brown people, commies & degenerates wrecking your own country first?

gay marriage is for suckers

War is cool.

Fucking recruiter. They know this is the weak link in the system.
>As long as we can get enough whites into the military we can keep this shitshow going indefinitely.

I'd love to see that, but not likely in my lifetime. If someone were to run on that platform I'd vote for them in a heartbeat.

Do some at home then! in your country! Super cool!

>gets btfo
>muh forced meme
Everything went as expected. Only the lowest IQ westerners fall for the Kremlin disinfo campaign. Its because youre so fucking stupid you still believe in good guys and bad guys in human politics, lol @ you

control issues

It's so you can pick up chicks while bragging you spent 6 years in Afghanistan without fearing one of those stolen valor fags will bother you, right?

not bright enough to make it in the real world

There is a difference between buying a medal and actually earning one

similar story, same age when i joined. Had an A school AEP to E4 and made E5 on the next exam, only 2 and a half years in so far. best job ive ever had. et nav stationed on a submarine.

bum fucking

So does military really cure avolition?

they want targets on the backs of their citizens

you get called men

tough guy meme

they think it makes them look brave and not stupid at all

all the grocery bagging jobs have been taken by smarter people

Because people either have nothing left to lose, or they use for the benefits it provides, with that being the welfare they get or the career they can make out of it.
>>joining the military for a fucking medal
>nobody does this
Nobody joins the military for medals, but medals are shown to have better incentive for heroism than a payraise, and the fact is a lot of people still join the military out the idea of finding "glory" in battle
Typically speaking, the military has always been an option of last resort for people. Hell, the French Foreign Legion markets itself as the last resort of last resorts, and it still has sizable numbers

And claiming ptsd for every fit of road rage where you beat the driver next to you half to death for not signaling.

daddy complex

How do you become a CIA nigger?

A desire to defend my homeland, aswell as the belief that every man should know basic strategy and firearm manipulation.

Attached: 1917654653.jpg (592x921, 354K)

you have to look like this

Attached: 1513465511527.jpg (608x649, 85K)

because it's obligatory in my fucking country

to beat that bestiality charge

I joined the military because I have a deathwish, but never got killed, only shot. You might ask "why not just kys or let them kill you" and my answer would be because that's gay you stupid faggot, kys.

We're a defensive force. We don't go to war for jews. We're simply people training to defend our own country.

Kill yourself you fucking nigger

rat catcher job is obsolete

Attached: vintage-jobs-2-3.jpg (605x401, 77K)

opium addict and basement dweller are memes

Not everyone is fit to sit down everyday for 12 hours in front of a computer working at an endless job, with no vacation just to bring food to the table, specially when you're young and full of energy and vigor.

I should have joined myself when I was younger.

rectal stretching

>why do people join the military in this day and age?
Because we are not weak faggots.

hippy doesn't pay anything

if you had ptsd or knew the chaos in the minds of
people who served in any of those branches
you'd be a little more sympathetic.
they never fully get back to average life after being
exposed to the brutality of war. they're developing
therapy for them now but before it was just
"suck it up soldier. be a man" which was shitty.

I can never hate people who served as our country has
very few options for people from farm towns.

free stuff

You get to kill shit while getting paid.

this

to sleep with "men"

I wish I had joined. But in my prime time joining age, I was in a stable relationship, had a great job, and was a home owner. So I really had no reason to join. But if I could do it again I would've left that whore dry, slapped a renter into my house and joined.
My sister joined as an Army MP. She did 3 tours. She met her army husband in Iraq. He's a good guy, he's done a lot of tours, but I can't remember how many. After he did many years in the army, he switched to national guard. He says it's the best kept secret in the military. His wage and bonuses stayed the same, but it's a lot more laid back. He's only a few years away from 20 now, and he's going to get a shitload of money when he does eventually leave. He's now a warrant officer, and solo makes enough bank to support my sister, and their 2 kids. They have nice but modest cars, and own a 10 acre ranch in Texas. He wants to keep my sister at home pumping out babies, but she's done with it at 2. I keep trying to talk her into having more, but I don't think she will. They both got college paid for, so that's cool too. My brother in law, I think when it's all said and done, and he eventually leaves the military will pull in about 5k a month, and since he will be only like 36, will I'm sure get a new job on top of that income. But there is also the fact that both of them almost died in Iraq. My sister got an RPG shot at her while in the gunner seat in a vehicle, she said it was like slow motion, and could see the writing on the side of the grenade as it passed her by. By bro in law was in a vehicle accident due to a road bomb, where his driver died, and he bounced around off the windshield inside the truck, and messed his neck up pretty bad. The driver died of a broken neck. So it's not without risk, but they have a pretty nice life now.

I made a mistake, he will be like 38 or 40 when he leaves, something like that. Not 36.

Because i'll do anything to protect my 2D waifu

Attached: 2d pillow millitary.jpg (960x1280, 581K)

The smart ones do it in America because you can learn a trade/ go to college for free. I am sure there are a significant number of idealists who want to live out their fantasies.

unfit for brownies

OP confirmed Nomedals

How else would you get to kill some stupid Euro trash hippies. At least that's who I imagined shooting. Nothing but respect for the goat fuckers. They have code. Unlike butt hurt liberals. Don't worry Amerifags will come save you , Again!

It's your lucky day, all you have to do is not take her out.

This is accurate. I didn't join because my parents were paying for my college and I "didn't want to be shot at", but now knowing what massive cash benefit the GI Bill would have been I would have signed up and gone Air Force.

The sum of your benefits makes it a $100,000 job at age 18.

The rest of it is the propaganda, desire to kill, and the fact that teenagers think they are invincible.

I'm strongly considering coast guard seeing as it's seemingly the only branch that isn't actively helping Israel grow and keeps the illegals and drug runners on their toes.

Attached: 1519753790659.png (500x500, 24K)

Attached: 1520802728189.jpg (646x854, 223K)

In France it's mostly shitskins and white trash joining because they can't find a job anywhere else. Same thing with the police.
I'm guessing another reason some shitskins join is because they want to be trained with guns and explosives on the taxpayer's dime, easier and more low key than going to Syria then coming back to prepare a terrorist attack.

Yes and no. You're put in a situation where you have no choice but to conform and do what's told, or you get punished severely for it. Non-fuck ups already have that built into their system. They didn't really want to do that homework and study, or go to work on time every shift no matter how they felt, but they did it and pushed through. Fuck ups just don't do it because we don't want to be uncomfortable. I didnt want to do homework, didn't even want to show up for class, just do what I wanted to do, which was smoke weed and play diablo 2. It helps when there's a fallback option like parents that will let them live with them for free no matter how lazy and broken they are. Some people don't have that option so it's either work or starve, get a better job by going to school and doing the tedious studying and shit.

Military can break that lazy attitude and get you motivated to better yourself, be responsible and strive for more. I improved myself a lot, but I still had a lot of lazy tendencies. If I put in a little more study time I probably could have made E-6 in 5 years, but I wanted to use my free time to dick around more. If I wanted to use more of my free time I could have gotten a bunch of college classes done, but I just wanted to chill and play games when I was off. I was very accountable and did my job very well, but I didn't put in that extra effort that separates the excellent from the good.

Some people are hopeless. They were fucks up from day 1 of boot camp until their EOS. They don't get above E-3, they are always in trouble, their uniform looks like shit and they're always the ones you're asking "where the fuck is he?" When it's time to clean or end of day formation. They are the welfare class of the military everyone talks about, they are useless but they eventually show up so they are still given a paycheck. You wouldn't trust them on the battlefield, you don't even trust them to get their clothes out of the laundry. They're a minority luckily, it's really much harder on yourself to be a constant fuck up than it is to at least do the minimum; which is show up on time and not look like shit. They don't understand that concept because they're niggers in spirit (and usually in color).

The US military is the ultimate welfare state. For people who enlist, if they're smart and know how to work the system then they can live very very well while also earning credentials including college credit and other financial assistance.

This

It's actually a very good opportunity if you are not a retard.

In the US they sucker kids in for the lifetime benefits. While in service the smart ones save their money and live basically rent free on the government dime. The especially smart kids go into intelligence or a related in demand military job and then get scooped up by the private sector when their contract expires. The retards who score like 70 on the ASVAB test become manual-labor ground pounding grunts.

Vets also are eligible for free tuition money and their kids get discounted tuition. Upon retirement they get quality healthcare through the VA, but the VA didn't used to be so nice. Additional benefit is that you have a large social status bonus for being a vet, which can also help you seek a political career at the state/local/ even federal level. Americans worship our vets nowadays.

Basically it's a good opportunity if you don't come from a well off family or don't have the luck/intuition/drive to find another way to be successful.

Attached: 1520696806435.gif (391x219, 2.69M)

Some people are made for it, camaraderie, will to serve, killer instinct etc. I know I want to die in glory, charging enemy lines with a thousand others, all moving as one body one mind and one heart.

My buddy paid for his entire schooling with the GI bill. The military can set a foundation for a good life and career

Generally money or career opportunities. Some people are nationalistic and think that by joining the military they are helping their country. Others simply like the regimented or active lifestyle the military offers.