Name one nation that's fallen from too many immigrants

Name one nation that's fallen from too many immigrants.

Pro tip: you can't

Attached: 1519485905941.png (519x526, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*laughs in chinese*

please die in a huge giftgas explosion.

Attached: ausmap.jpg (660x523, 29K)

Rome
You didn't say it had to be around today

The Roman Empire

can you name one nation that received too many immigrants that hasn't fallen?

The western Roman Empire, just to name one.

Australia is doing well. It's a nice 1st world country with good living standards.

Sioux nation

UK
Germany
USA
Sweden

Prove it by visiting.

You are absolutely indoctrinated if you think for a second we aren't shanghai-style hell on earth.

Native American nation tribes

Rome didn't fall because of immigrants.

Sweden

Hostile invasion =/= immigration

It wouldn't be around if it had fallen, though OP is obviously gay enough to declare it doesn't count if it no longer exists.

Also, Aztec Empire, Creek Nations, Zulu Kingdom, etc.

Sweden is doing fine, they top best places to live charts all the time.

yes it did

All fell because of European conquest, not refugees or immigrants.

The UK, unless you think it's perfectly normal behavior to allow thousands of known terrorists and murderers into your country while simultaneously arresting people for saying mean things on the internet.
Sweden, unless you think it's normal to have regular grenade attacks and have so many rapes that the police can't do anything about it and that they have to stop recording the statistics of the ethnicity of the rapists.
America, unless you think it's perfectly normal for someone to become a minority in their own country.
Canada, unless you think it's fine to have sex with animals (judging from the image you uploaded you do)
The Roman empire.
Literally any country that has been conquered by Islam.

No credible historian would agree on that.

Yes it did, read a book

>Rome
Others that have fallen due to multiculturalism (not necessarily immigration):
>Al-Andalus
>Austrian Empire
>The Balkans

>(((credible)))

Uk, sweden, canada and usa are still around and are some of the best places to live on earth.

Not an argument, faggot

Attached: swedenrape1.png (512x331, 19K)

It wasn't the only cause, but it was the primary one.

Basically the same thing, just with different names.

immigrants and invaders used to be two separate things. these days, however, what would once be considered an invasion is being called "diversity". if "immigrants" = millions of unwelcome guests entering the borders" then:

Western Roman Empire
Eastern Roman Empire
Druidic England
Fatimid Caliphate
Ayyubid Caliphate
Ubuyyad Caliphate (sp?)
Ming China
the Balkans (1000's of times back and forth)
Northern American Tribes
Aztecs
Incas
Abos
et fucking cetera

Basically every major Fall is accompanied by unwelcome visitors. These days, we're too cucked to even point out that it's happening lmao.

Attached: World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups1.png (3000x1900, 1.05M)

The beginning stages. Rome and Al-Andalus are long gone. France has survived all this time but if they embrace multiculturalism that is not guaranteed.

>appeal to authority when you don't have an argument of your own

That's an appeal to authority, assuming that the only people who can study history are those with a degree because that makes them credible.

Attached: OP is a faggot.jpg (411x381, 36K)

Attached: swedenrape2.png (481x289, 21K)

Well, except for all the no-go zones.

>appealing to authority
>nation literally invaded by tribes that the empire could no longer expel with an army

Neck yourself my man.

South Africa.

literally every single nation unless they killed themselves, what the fuck are you on?
is this a trick question?

I forgot about France

Attached: F6B97E6E-2718-4E2B-8B6C-4A2621333DC1.jpg (738x1024, 165K)

Attached: ECdCp.png (669x457, 18K)

Cute dog. Source?

Rome

Explain how you think Rome fell because of immigrants.

Note: invading barbarians were not immigrants or refugees

The Great SiouxNation
/thread

It's a bear.

Go back to your containment board, O.P.

Go now.

pls unistall life

>if you're so clever, what's 2+2
>don't answer 4, give me a real answer

OP is always a faggot.

Attached: 1460730430245.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

Invading barbarians today are considered refugees though?

Cute bear. Source?

Ancient Egypt

Yes, they literally were. Thus proving that you know jack and shit. They were immigrants at the time living inside the roman borders. Then they realized the emperor has no clothes and their was no army to repel them if they sacked the city.

Lebanon

Clever.

Attached: 1518796394565.gif (350x240, 2M)

Argentina.

Yea, apart from the insanely high crime rates, acid attacks, rapes, drug abuse, shootings, grenade attacks, arrests for thought crimes, no-go zones, government enforced re-education programs in the form of university courses, victim culture, alcoholism, child abuse scandals, bombs, trucks driving through crowds and every other form of degeneracy that you can think of, apart from all that stuff the world is fucking sweet.

Op... you there?

Huns and Vandals came outside of Rome and were not refugees or immigrants.

It was the catalyst for it's downfall

It could be argued, the Iroquois due to intense immigration of Anglos on their eastern borders

Still up and running.

>thinly veiled shitpost
Any nation that had it's own occupants forcefully replaced by an invading force.
Most popular example is Constantine's empire.
Sage

Roman Empire

Do your homework.

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U

-the myceaneans mass immigrated to the lower coasts of the minoans land and started aggrevating against them causing a war and destruction of the minoans.
-migration from europe spread illnesses that killed 96% of native americans
-hawaii lost 90% of its people under the rule of kamehame. even in 32 years the native population of hawaii went from 400,000 to 190,000 due to illness and civil wr over migration issues when americans went to the island. now there are more asians in hawaii than native Hawaiians.
compare this to the hygiene epidemic taking place in france from migrants having less access to clean water and different cleaning standards such as not washing their hands after using the bathroom or not washing clothes on a regular basis and you can see why foreign germs are such a problem

Whether the immigrants were imported or were an invading force, their presence coincides with the downfall of nations.

>Yea, apart from the insanely high crime rates, acid attacks, rapes, drug abuse, shootings, grenade attacks, arrests for thought crimes, no-go zones, government enforced re-education programs in the form of university courses, victim culture, alcoholism, child abuse scandals, bombs, trucks driving through crowds and every other form of degeneracy that you can think of, apart from all that stuff the world is fucking sweet.
>uk
Topkek, although you already must've realized your country has turned into a combination of a Orwellian police state and a sub-saharan cesspool.

Right, now look where the other 8 tribes were.

every native american one.

> if you don't agree with me you're not credible

I will try to contain my enthusiasm over being added to OP's "not credible" list.

>2010
That's old data, stop trying to soften the blow. Rape is up 500% by 2011 alone and it's only gone up. They didn't rival the congo by only tripping.

Lebanon literally had a civil war, mass exodus and is now shit tier.

Palestine

Using trick definitions of an nation kek.
>implying replacing the population and culture of an country is not the destrjction of the country.
What is french guiana

Native american tribes

>mfw Sup Forums's brain cannot take such contradiction

the roman empire

UK is one of the safest countries on earth according to statistics.

Also the malvinas

Give the exact ranking

The only thing on that list that isn't currently happening in the UK is the grenade attacks, but there are nail bombs, so that's not really much better
I have noticed it, only reason I'm not in jail for noticing it is because I don't talk about it in the real world, but if I don't stop shitposting here I'll probably be arrested by the police state, they'll open my cutlery drawer and I'll be off in the paddy wagon for not having a license for my bread knives

You'd be foolish to trust published statistics from here, we dont pursue muslim crime and downplay a lot. That said we're still ok in white areas. I lived in Sheffield for 2 years and left as soon as i could though.

All of them? No nation has ever fallen from anything else. Too many foreigners, whether armed or not, is literally the only thing that can end a nation.

Forced replacement is a completely different story.

I'm talking about immigrants and refugees that are accepted voluntarily.

atlantis. prove me wrong faggot

Pro-tip, it's 41st in the world. With more immigration And multiculturalism it will fall even lower

Depends on which part of Australia you live in.

I am not necessarily anti-immigrants, but i am though opposed to the wisdom of European immigration policies as..

1) you could help a larger number of people with the same money & more effecticely closer to where the immigrants come from
2) open doors for criminals who flee the law, economic shoppers as well as weapons & drugs (if you cant control people, you cant control items either), not to mention terrorists.
3) if there is no security on outer borders the security only moves towards inward lands

4) admit it you have too been bullied by immigrant kids 5 years older than you in school whose: name is not what it is claimed to be, age is not, maybe even their nationality is not.

Rome

Maybe if you're a Muslim and walk about in a hijab, not so much for the actual citizens who didn't immigrate

Attached: Part and parcel.png (935x607, 305K)

>Voluntary
U sure m8?
If you try to start any kind of anti immigration argument you're asking for the new anti rascism laws

Hmmmm.

you should probably move

Attached: 1520872570766s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Well then, let's not be the retarded nation that actually managed it for the first time, eh!

The middle East was mainly Christian 60 years ago. The muzzies killed them now they want to do the same to Europe and the West. Fuck off schlomo

retard germnigger

Attached: mussolinibased.jpg (850x400, 59K)

"Radical Christian"
lolwut?

Attached: Chad vs Virgin.jpg (694x767, 77K)

Bait

It amazes me how everyone always talks of historical bethlehem and jerusalem as Christian or jewish whilst simultaneously holding the belief that it's rightful muslim land. They experience no jarring thoughts about how the two beliefs can co-exist.