Why are niggers so fucking ugly?

Why are niggers so fucking ugly?

Attached: 1520697084811.jpg (1440x607, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cmpN7EJrGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At one point, some didn't like nigger phenotypes, they moved far enough and left this breed to remain uglier

Why are you so hateful user?

There are tons of ugly white people too ya know

She’s getting around

Attached: BC5DD070-DC73-4A30-8678-80189EC7F729.jpg (720x474, 57K)

Brown skin looks dirty to me

Terrible genetics.

It's Star Wars idiot, they need to have alien species.

awww is the little skinhead intimidated by strong black women?

Attached: 2341329041.jpg (736x711, 66K)

Beauty is based on the average of your culture, aka the people you have seen. This is literally a global truth of all of humanity.

I want to question why you don't know this, but obviously truth isn't something objectionable, just a meme you drop for edge points.

Attached: averageface.jpg (1370x1240, 201K)

>Ogga booga take us to da whyte wymin

nips finns russians and germans are pretty cute

Attached: 1519990043948.jpg (540x540, 56K)

>meanwhile in reality

Attached: Ape.png (1072x1362, 2M)

Blacks still have disproportinate features. Fat lips, a bulbous nose, and bullet shaped heads, the best looking ones clearly are mixed and don't naturally have attractive strait hair and symmetrical features.

And yet the African American is still objectively the most hideous creature. I'd fuck a native african before one of those city gorilla niggers.

God is a sculptor, and Africans are sculptured by the wilderness, instead of flatlands and ether-blue sky.

Similarly, why do Asians look so vapid and monotonous? Because the Asian geography inspired that.

again attractive is subjective to cultures. blacks obviously have a different culture. that's not really a revelation either. Even then, the means of a culture is only half of the part of beauty, that's more just the baseline that people have, from there deviations or other extremes come into play.

No one actually likes the 'average' person and usually looks for quirks that really distinguish someone.

again, subjective. your objective is based on your own subjections. You're literally a figurative retard.

Being utterly average is a distinction. Most people deviate away from the average which makes these average faces something unique.

Muh everything is subjective
Neck yourself subhuman filth.

I would argue beauty has some objective elements across all cultures, like proportionate features for example. There's probably a reason black females are considered the least attractive type of female in general, not just interracially but within there own race as aswell. Black males don't even want then literally half the time, as I recall hearing about 50-70% of females have trouble dating.

isnt it funny how niggers stick out more than the actual aliens in star wars?

Lol

Beauty is not subjective
youtube.com/watch?v=0cmpN7EJrGc

We evolved to have a tribal preference. If a Human from another tribe looks too different, we're going to feel disgust. That evolved preference kept us alive and it's an instinct we should embrace even now.

If she was strong, she wouldn't straighten her hair to appear more white.

Attached: a60f69d3272add21c563d3dd947c1423f88f58e98f37ba58709d88c6f82282b4.gif (550x563, 174K)

It only a style user.

Every time I see a black woman that doesn’t have nappy hair, I know it’s fake.

Because their face is made for punching.

Sub-sahara africans didnt bother to build any weapons that dont rely on blunt force (mostly sticks, stones and fists) They never invented a sword to kill somebody by a strike through the ribcage so the best way to kill each other was hitting each other on the head. Those with the most ablavtive face and broadest nose were the least affected by blunt force to the head. Meanwhile in the civilized parts of the world it gets quiet cold in the night, so having big nostrils will cause lots of pneumonia, because the air is not warmed up enough, so we have smaller nostrils.

I live in South Africa and honestly black woman like this are rare.

Why did god make all the races so different

Nature opposes race trading.

He turned too much water into wine.

Because they're genetically closer to the ape, and any creature will instinctively think a being of another species looks "weird".

I literally posted the pictures of the averages of beauty based on countries to talk about the subjectivity of beauty, that nigger then says how that subjectiveness of beauty is objective.

Everything is subjective, unless you have an objective in mind. Objectiveness is comparison. Everything is subjective individually, until you compare them together.

What the fuck do you waste your time doing? This is like logic 101. Go back to sleep.

Attached: 1516780964127.png (769x733, 60K)

Ya, but that objective elements would probably be just a larger average across cultures. This would be more of an argument of why niggers are ugly it's true, since most cultures do value pale skin and frail features more.

I am not even debating that, but I think there's more to black females than just appearance since they're so fucking high maintenance because of their false appearances as well. I think it's a lot more complicated than most people give it credit for since it is so opposite of white standard of beauty which does play a big factor into the 'average beauty' because of the prevalence of whites all over.

Like if we had lizard people aliens take over the world, that would subconsciously change the standard of beauty.

Even niggers don't really want to touch their sheboons! pic related!

Attached: 1519202520051.jpg (590x571, 62K)

there are ugly and hot girls in every race dear user

Attached: B1I37h9IYAAl_Tb.jpg (600x900, 50K)

Attached: 09830947589783945.jpg (500x779, 108K)

100% of niggers are disgusting

You either need a drop of white blood or plastic surgery to turn a nigger hot.

Rare.

>wig

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 573K)

this

everything changes over time, they probably looked similar when the group split off.

HUMAN BEINGS ARE A HYBRID RACE.

WE ARE A MIX BETWEEN APES, AND GRAYS. WE ARE A CHIMERA, LIKE A PIG-HUMAN HYBRID.

WE ARE BASICALLY A SICK COSMIC JOKE. WE ARE A GAME-SHOW FOR HIGHER BEINGS. "WATCH THE APES TRY TO THINK LIKE US".

Dude I honestly met only one cute black girl while in US

Still not attractive. Brown skin looks dirty to me.

Attached: 1508105635576.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Attached: 9873948759834657345.jpg (1442x1600, 667K)

Fags whatever let me keep muh nigga slave girl

>This is literally a global truth of all of humanity.
that niggers are the ugliest animals on earth

topkek

True

nigger detected

Attached: 1510138588106.jpg (720x537, 51K)

Is subjective because reasons

She's pretty ugly famalam

t. subhuman

POWERFUL

>start to watch netflix space series
>dubbed to be new Battlestar Galactica
>Mohawk Lesbian Space Niggers in charge of everything

When did it come to this?