Cannabis oil?

Does it work? have you tried it?
We can only buy the thc free oil legally in the UK.

This woman claims it cured her cancer

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5489775/Woman-52-cured-terminal-cancer-cannabis-oil.html

Attached: Pic_0810_176.jpg (1200x1600, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peto's_paradox
gwpharm.com/about-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just eat more food dumb cunt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peto's_paradox

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 77K)

NO!!!!

Attached: BEGONE DEGERATE.jpg (480x490, 35K)

post your face when you realize that the reason weed is illegal is BECAUSE it cures cancer.

So have I heard and do in part believe it.

I bought organic hemp oil for my severe eczema.

I take 1 or 2 teaspoons a day and lather it all over.

So far, the benefit has been minimal.

Cannibis, like coffee and refraining from food for a few days, boosts autophagy
which helps your body recycle nigger cells that are freeloading off your body.
If you want to cure cancer you need to ingest nothing but weed and coffee for as long as you can.

Attached: gg.jpg (800x500, 50K)

In the article the lady is getting the real oil form somewhere? not the weak stuff from holland and barrett.

you can try apple cider vinegar for eczema, I used it on a big wart and its half killed it in 7 days, stung like fuck though lol

Rose hip seed oil is better. ALSO FAST. Go long periods of time without food and water 36+ hours. So autophagy kicks in

CBD oil. I used to drink a beer at the end of the day to unwind a bit, bit then I stopped drinking beer to lose weight and get healthy. I felt my anxiety starting to build up, then heard about CBD oil and how it was legal to buy it in the states. I went online and ordered a bunch of gummies and wax "slabs". I felt like a total degenerate, but I have to say it has done wonders for my tension and anxiety, and my sleep feels fucking wonderful. I don't do it to get high or stoned, I just use it as a sleep aid at nigh and for that it's wonderful.

I would recommend it.

>I would recommend it.

Not available in UK, our govt is not incined to legalise it or see any benefit.

>tfw gona be immortal

Attached: 1518758823758.png (527x502, 339K)

the cartel will get you eventually, jose.

Drug dealers don't kill paying customers, naive amerifag, stop watching so much TV.

So you're saying drug dealers have the forethought to not kill their customers as the money might dry up?

So your country is so cucked that you cannot even buy CBD oil?

CBD oil has no fucking psychoactive substances and is literally made from the same shit as rope.

You can buy CBD oil here, but is it as good as oil that still the THC content?

>but is it as good as oil that still the THC content
What do you mean by this?

yet you guys have the biggest company in the whole world devoted to producing medical grade CBD oil. gwpharm.com/about-us

Used cbd oil for like 2 months, had inflamations and an ulcer in my stomach. I still have stomach probs, but it really helped and its nowhere near as bad as it used to be. Can only recommend it.

>CBD oil has no fucking psychoactive substances and is literally made from the same shit as rope.

Do you need the psychoactive part for it to really work?

i just want to get stoned on weekends without losing my job desu

Attached: blazeitfgtlol.jpg (640x640, 36K)

You dont, but it is stronger with some thc in it. At least thats what I remember reading.

thanks for clearing the question up.