Shaun King

Shaun King is one of the most prominent leftist figure heads. He's huge on twitter and liberals adore him. The thing is he has never had to back up his beliefs because he has never debated anyone. You can search youtube or google for a Shaun King debate but you won't find one. I think in order to expose this guy we need to pressure him into a debate with Jared Taylor. Can Sup Forums meme this into reality like it did with Trump?

Attached: Shaun-King-is-white.jpg (599x735, 37K)

>we need to find a bigger e-celeb to defeat this e-celeb
Talcum X doesn't deserve our attention

Attached: Shaun King black BLM leader colourized.jpg (1280x971, 187K)

>Meme flag

You're right. Who cares if he gets 10's of thousands of retweets and influences the minds of young voters.

People like you will get the rope too.

thicc

Wait, there are people out there who take him seriously?

Attached: 1428838367439.jpg (542x574, 136K)

Attached: 8478ED2A-DE04-4405-92F3-EADF8653F667.jpg (2001x1125, 211K)

920 thousand followers...

No, he’s a coward and will call you a white supremacist for calling him out.

how

He buys a lot of fake followers

i dont particularity like him... but "debate" is generally code world for self aggrandizement

>maybe you researched this book for 5 years and its the best book on the subject BUT YOU CAN'T BE SNARKY IN REAL TIME LIKE ME

only faggots and women need to be charmed

Run off and charm some faggots if that's really what you want to do. Wear protection though user.

It's very popular to be against all things white. Many kids in my town follow him and retweet him. Most of them are white.

But he's a joke, and white himself. a clear fraud.

The whitest black man i've ever seen. Just read he was adopted by two white parents as well.

Attached: Shaun King event 2.jpg (1140x760, 71K)

To us that is obvious. I've mentioned to my friend that Shaun King is white and he got really mad and denied it. We stopped being friends soon after.

Those aren't Kang genetics

he'd have to admit he's not black and that he stole an Oprah Winfrey scholarship, never going to happen

You're underaged. Leave.

wut

Leave.

Shut the fuck up toothpaste

No. Go away too.

this

You're underaged. Leave.

>colourised

kek

thanks for bumping the thread mate. Are you a boomer?

>IM BLACK
>IM AT LEAST 1/16TH BLACK THAT MEANS I WUZ KANG

No. But you're not 18 yet.

The Boomer is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Boomer and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.” One cannot defend himself against the Boomer.

Attached: 3068A1A7-AB8E-4DA8-ABA5-477848507D2C.jpg (382x550, 69K)

Is that picture comped?

no idea where I got it

>MFW he gets into the ethnostate and I don't because of my 40% mudshit blood

Attached: 1475790106109s.jpg (250x228, 10K)

Attached: lightskinnedblackguy.png (917x711, 34K)

If they allowed left vs right debates there wouldn't be any lefties older than 16. What they want is to contain us to the echochambers. 4 chan is bad and racist, this guy is alt right, pepe is racist, that girl is extremist hate speech bitch and so on and so on.

he's actually insufferable. Just says random shit without backing any of it.

La atrocidad de notre amerimutto