Dragon Ball Super:

Is Grand Priest a good father? He had 18 kids and raised all of him (possibly by his self). He needs a spinoff series called "my 12 kids"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ngF2uu6aoSM
youtube.com/watch?v=mMnEoBdZyMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make it happen

He gave balancing each universe to his children as a hobby of sorts. He's clearly the best father in the omniverse.
After King Cold, that is.

cute

youtube.com/watch?v=ngF2uu6aoSM

opinions?

>grand Priest
Grande Padre you stupid american

Who's the mother?

>whis your stepping on poop

Grande Madre

best dad

Why is Zeno always getting violently mutilated in these

I bet Toriyama will end up making him like King Cold who accordng to Toriyama gave birth to Freeza by himself through asexual reproduction.

kek

Is La Gran Madre one of the 5 strongest Whis talk about?

Hold up, hold up. He got 6 kids erased with their universes?

Toei finally reveals the truth

Ch-Champa-sama!!

De need more of la Madre Grande. She is a big girl

Good father?

>Be Cus
>Work with two Gods for thousands of years.
>Actually had fun even though the Universe wasn't the best, it was still her pride and she loved it there.
>All of a sudden, the Tournament of Power comes along and you have to select the 10 strongest.
>Rumsshi says to go with wings and muscle, (and I spent hundreds of years training him) so what could go wrong?
>Lilibeu from our Universe was knocked out first? Don't panic yet, we still have 9 left.
>Our team captain Murichim got taken out easily by Universe 7? I thought he would be stronger, but at least we have Jirasen. He's a key player after all.
>He got accidentally taken out by Ribrianne? I should brace for the worst now.
>At least we have Obuni. He's got a wife and kid to protect after all.
>We couldn't score a single knockout.
>I should have scouted better, this is all my fault.
>If only I were as good as my big brother Whis.
>Why is my dad letting this happen?
>Now all I have left to remember my Universe by is a GodTube video I made.
>Oh wait, I have nothing because Gowasu's camera was erased too.

Los mods no tienen el poder para detener el hermano de Jiren. Él es grande luchador.

Is there ANYONE who could possibly even touch El Grande Moderador?

>A girlfriend of Champa
>A girlfriend
>A
So Champa has more?

>Marcarita's staff is going through her head
Why is this person drawing best angel so poorly

The angels weren't erased. In fact they still are in the platform, here's a shot from the special.
Neither Cus nor Mojito have been given any screen time since their universe's erasure though, which was notable given how much time was given to the gods in the audience on episodes 109 and 110. Maybe they really are frozen right now.

Well yeah obviously but it would seem that Vados is his top bitch

I think he's talking about the angels from Universes 13-18

Hey Faggots,
My name is Tao Pai Pai, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, weaklings who spend every second of their day watching stupid ass animes. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you even taken a bath in boiling water? I mean, I guess it’s cool to not appreciate superior old school animation, but you all take this Super shit to a whole new level. This is even worse than watching animes about little girls.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I can kill people with my tongue and deflect bullets with my slipper. What martial arts feats can you do, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people” 15 times a day? I also know the Dodon Ray, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Best father

>Be Mojito
>Be a space butler to a WoW dwarf with green face and Zamasu on meth
>Do this for eons
>Lowest universe
>You're a genius but you're stuck with idiots
>Full of furries to
>All you have is space weed
>ToP is coming up
>All your siblings watch how idiotic your team is
>How embarrassing
>When you get back to your universe your furfag trio hasn't even got the team their universe depends on
>Instead they start a universal riot
>ToP starts
>You somehow get the team but your idiot Kai orders your team to defeat the person the 3 strongest fighters couldn't even beat
>They all get BTFO
>Get erased
>You can finally relax they can't hurt you anymore.
Yeah, he's an amazing father.

Tao Pai Pai Revenge When?

I'm still so glad that Master Roshi didn't die

Reminder that calling him Master Roshi is the same thing as calling him Master Master in japanese.

>SSG

even tho i am a toyofag i gotta admit this meme was genius

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

>Zen-oh did not eliminate Hit on the GodPad

>Whis took the time to explicitly state that Hit can create phantoms and hide in time that he has stored (we already knew this, why say it again? Was it a hint/reminder for the audience?)

>Hit was using the time-skip against Jiren to no effect, but it wasn't just to memorize Jiren's movements. It was also to built up a large amount of time

>Hit regained control of himself while being blasted off the stage, something no one else has done

>One of the writers stated that Hit and Vegeta will fight during the Tournament of Power. That hasn't happened yet, so what, are they going to fight in the bleachers? Of course not.

HIT WAS NOT ACTUALLY ELIMINATED. THE NEW WARRIOR IN A FEW EPISODES IS HIT WITHOUT HIS COAT (WEIGHTED CLOTHING, LIKE PICCOLO). PIC RELATED.

Man, one could only imagine how much of a toll having 12 kids could be. I don't really blame Mrs. Grand Priest for not stopping after the 3rd one though.

Despite the fact that his condoms are always a failure and his pullout game is the weakest in all 12 universes how could she refuse?

The Grand Priest is known to be THE most hung guy in all of the angel realm, possibly one of the biggest in the whole multiverse. his cock has been described as "like a super shenron", with gargantual thickness that would rival Super Shenron himself. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Mrs. Grand Priest's pussy. they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with the Grand Priest barely able to force it past the knob, and Mrs. Grand Priest moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Grand Priest's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

reminder that only you care and even then it's just because of your autism

return of the donut

when?

where's the dbs version of this?

can confirm

>One of the writers stated that Hit and Vegeta will fight during the Tournament of Power. That hasn't happened yet, so what, are they going to fight in the bleachers? Of course not.
Ok now I'm interested,posr the source of this

As much as I like Hit, I don't think he'll be back in the ToP.
Just take the consolation prize that Jiren said Goku and Hit were the only guys strong enough to make him give a shit.

>tfw Zeno erased the Grand Priestess

Cus

He's truly an amazin' guy.

When did Toriyama draw this?

Spicposters are the only good things about these threads. Stop being faggots, janies.

Leave Geran to me, gringos.

Red eye Namekian when?

Based MoDs are finally doing their job. Get fucked Pablo Gonzalez.

gohan blanco still allowed tho?

>Some spic is making 100s of bucks posting Hit theories

Its jirens brother

So Goku lost against Toppo in the manga?

I think you mean el hermano de Jiren.

Confimed by herms check twitter

>Hit, i have no reason to teach you the ways of the Satsui no Hado

>Rodrigo Sanchez
>tfw that's my name

What was deleted?

SS3 caulifla and Berserk kale vs weakened goku
113 spoilers

h-hot

Why do you keep making this thread over and over?

Is it even confirmed that ALL angels (not just Wish) are his kids.

kill yourself, fucking wetback

Are the gay furfags gone?

How can el blanco even compare?

source?

This is your Gohan Blanco today Sup Forums

>he actually stacked the Blanco and Calvo transformations
Gohan is too OP somebody nerf him please.

cool theories never come true for dbs
it will just be jiren transformation

>Tenshinhan the Buddhist monk doing Muslim stuff

t. I_AM_ABIB

>Yeah,the manga sure is shit compared to
>>O MY FINAL KAMEHAMEHA CAN'T TAKE OUT ZAMASU
He's immortal, no shit it didn't kill him. It required spirit energy.
>>O MY GENKIDAMA FORMED FROM 12 STARVING ORPHANS
He also got energy from turtle, eighter, anyone else in the world who was alive, and Goku/Vegeta
>>O MY GENKIDAMA WHICH I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE
What does this even mean? He clearly knew how to use it.
>>O MY ZAMASU FUSING WITH THE UNIVERSE
So you're basically admitting you don't want anything interesting to happen. Typical of a Toyonigger who's entertained by still pictures.

i know this is b8 but
>>>O MY GENKIDAMA WHICH I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE
>What does this even mean? He clearly knew how to use it.
Show me the scene where Goku takes trunks how to harness Genki

>
>
>
>
>
>
Can you guys please keep it in 1 thread?

You guys do realize that angels age backwards right? That's why Cus is the strongest, Vados is Whis's older sister and Grande Padre himself looks younger than his children.

t. Moecuck

My only gripe with the anime over the manga was how black just inexplicable traveled back in time and zamasu somehow becoming the universe, the manga handled invite zamasu much better in a way that made sense

Sorry but most of those threads are about Dragon Ball Z. This is Super spic posting general. Get it straight.

Such is life in India

Nice headcannon

i know i can't say it
but
>FILENAME

Blame the mods for being too retarded to tell which thread is discussion and which is bait, forcing a shitposting storm in retaliation

Abib nuked loli threads for this? So DB could have 5 generals up at the same time?

Generals are banned. Don't cross post to an irrelevant thread.

yup. we are the chads of Sup Forums. you should be happy we're in your board, nerd. go watch konata's funtime anime or whatever the fuck it is you weebs watch nowadays

>tfw you're a writer for Dragon Ball Super and realize that you have the American and spic markets cornered but want to expand Dragon Ball's popularity into India
>Write a stepping in poo scene as Indian fan service

It-it's working!
youtube.com/watch?v=mMnEoBdZyMY

So why isn't everyone teaming up against Jiren again?

Mods need to range-ban South and Central America.

you can't say the C frase
you get a 3 day mafuba

based pajeet

One thread can't contain all of the new material. We are being innundated with high-quality Dragon Ball content. The loli threads were a necessary and overdue sacrifice.

>we
You need to be 18 or older to post here.

they'd all get knocked out. better to wait and plan or give their energy to goku

What 's next?
Will Gohan calvo defeat El Hermano?

>he had 18 kids
>he should have a spinoff called "my 12 kids"

what

>team up against jiren
>all gangpile him
>WE GOT THIS GUYS WE CAN WIN!
>shot of Jiren Smirking and low hum
>Kieros everyone who piled him with just his eyes and clenching of the buttocks off the ring
>3 universes get erased
>only contestants left are Vegeta, Goku, Damon, Ribrianne, and 17

he didn't have all the kids at once you retard. obviously there was a time when he had 12

>Champa gets to fuck angel pussy weekly
>the only "downside" is to take her banter every once in a while
I always knew that fat cat was based. I'm gonna miss him when he's gone

Fuck off with this tumblr headcanon and art