ITT: Hobbies still safe from feminists and SJW's

ITT: Hobbies still safe from feminists and SJW's
Luckily cars and car culture are still safe, yeah you're always gonna have some thot in a slammed Golf or Civic but there's like 1 for every 20 other people there

Attached: 636181447917241160988872779_parking-lot-timelapse-car-meet-hd-1080P-wallpaper-middle-size-768x480.jp (768x480, 84K)

Wood working is still pretty safe and satisfying.

Flying. Aviation-related sports and hobbies tend to stay under the radar.

Attached: glider.jpg (640x433, 49K)

More and more clueless girls trying to get into cars, it won't be safe for much longer.
Try RC models, or retro PC gaming. Respectable, albeit nerdy, guys only. They don't take themselves too seriously and just do it for the fun of it.

Wilderness backpacking. Weak people don't do it, therefore free of SJWs

Mtg, warhammer etc. I find a lot of commies are into that

MOST car culture still revolves around rap music and gangstaisms.. I'm good. Side shows are retarded..i'm glad the 5-0 is getting wise.

This.

A friend of mine has been doing woodworking for a bit and it seems pretty relaxing

The thing is unlike other hobbies you actually have to have money plus have mechanical knowledge. Sure there's guys that can do it for them but no one I know will do shit for free, even for a thot. It requires dedication which they don't have

sailing is safe, in mixed crews it actually helps reinforce gender roles with the males taking responsibility for safety and navigation and the women looking after the cooking and cleaning.

I don't say the names of things I enjoy.

Attached: file.png (716x1024, 1.01M)

Group pooping is pretty much the same as it ever was. Even now that trannies can join us in the Men's room, they usually don't. Chicks just can't handle the smell even when they take male hormones and cut their hair short.

>Luckily cars and car culture are still safe
It's only a matter of time.
What will the first car designed by a literal "zhe" look like?

Attached: (You).jpg (271x180, 9K)

this is true and any women in the aviation are redpilled as fuck from my experience. I grew up next to a naval base that had fuck loads of pilots.

Probably something like the Citroen Cactus

Attached: e29c384b2c2ce45ec44266f84553a532b8599e7f.jpg (600x380, 42K)

Woodworking, metalworking, pretty much anything involving making something.

Yeah but to be super honest the Cactus is fucking useful as fuck for a family car.

Car culture is not safe.

I used to be into the drifting and 240SX scene and it went significantly downhill over the years. It started off with people doing tasteful mods and having fun with their cars while taking care of them. By the time I got out of it, the scene was full of shady Mexicans, people’s cars being stolen, and everybody driving mismatched intentionally destroyed Hoonigan swagmobiles that were offensive to the eyes.

You sure about this? There's a lot of group and public pooping going on in San Francisco, and aren't they mostly liberal?

hunting and shooting.

you will be attacked by sjws but the people in those hobbies are great

Both equestrian and water polo.

There's your problem, the S-Chassis community has always been shit. Around here a lot of people are getting into sloppy iron block LS swaps making 500+

Also, you cannot really mod any new cars besides putting some wheels and dumb bolt-on parts on them, unless you have really deep pockets.

Every mod seems to violate some law nowadays so it is a pain to get modded cars to pass state inspections unless you register it illegally.

Not to mention that in some states and cities if the police catch you with an ‘illegal exhaust’ or suspension or whatever, they treat you as if you committed murder or something.

The car modding scene is bound to die off. The 90s were the last golden era of cars that the casual hobbyist could tinker with in their garage.

Femocracy slave.

Practicing music

kek

Where I live car culture is safe from leftism because every aftermarket shop, dealership and racing team has gang connections and is run primarily on violence and intimidation. A couple people have been killed by associated 1%er rejects in the past few years for "getting in their way". I'm moving away as soon as I can because there's no room for an honest nonviolent person who's into cars here.

Move out of your shitty nanny states and come to the South where we can do whatever we want to our cars.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, newer cars have lots of stuff you can mod. On shit like GTI's, Focus ST's and FRS/BRZ's you can do full exhaust, coilovers, a better tune, sway bars, intercooler, and more.