UKRAINE

Whats up with the war in ukraine? No media reports about it anymore? Have ukraine defeated the seperatist yet?

Attached: 1_mrm16_5GM4mU-U3ALOGyFQ.jpg (1200x866, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyX9lSbBeMM
112.international/conflict-in-eastern-ukraine/since-2014-number-of-non-combat-losses-of-ukraine-is-10-thousand-servicemen-22114.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tl;dr: only half of ukraine isn't already russian, there's no point pretending they're a homogeneous independent nation.

how would they - if they send milion after milion of their fighting age people to bolan

What?

There was an article about Ukraine in my local paper yesterday, but it was about them wanting to lease a plot of land in the state's far north to launch their spacecraft from.

Apparently Ukraine has a space program.

I see ukraine got tactical missiles

Why dont just ukraine bomb the seperatist with all they have ?

well its simple
ever eastern europe has its own eastern europe immigrants who are willing to work for peanuts

didn't see a pole working in grocery store for a month now
well, at least their girls are proper slavic nature

*even

So poles come to Norway to work and ukraine people go to poland to work ?

>Why dont just ukraine bomb the seperatist with all they have ?

because the seperatists are russian. don't be a crazy screw princess

circle of life. stop offering them jobs I guess if you have issue with it

DESU Senpai I want to go there. I am really starting to feel like I have no other proven solutions for what my life has come to. Or to phrase it another way: College is expensive, Living in S. Nevada hasn't gone anywhere and honestly TBVH I just want to do something that isn't just "memeing" or just sitting around and doing nothing.

yup

>wanting to live in Ukraine
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1514891308522.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

They could litterally take back the entire East in a week if they mobilise everything and invade

Russia whould not stop them because they still deny being there

the only difference is that when/if the trouble will strike the westeners... some kind of multikulti endgame scenario... then poles from norway are going to go back to bolan
we weren't raised to deal with all that white privilege / respect my shade of brown things

same cannot be said about ukis in bolan

this is their new base which cost $14m. Have they won? loool..
youtube.com/watch?v=tyX9lSbBeMM

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 19.17.30.png (1186x924, 1.46M)

The russians plundered all the industry and now its full of old people who wonder whom will pay them rent.
Neither russia nor ucraine would need it now so its left to warlords making their little kingdoms it seems.

Oh wow, it's mud. No fucking way.

Paid by american aid

At least they can still laugh.
Maybe the money got siphoned off by an oligarch or went into airdefense/fancy projectiles?

I just can't wait until we give them some Javelins so I can see the latest Russian generation tanks get blown up on liveleak

The conflict's gonna (or should) resume when the weather begins warming up and it'll prolly' be after the Russian elections.
The Russian elections are important because Putin's support is waning slightly and Russians are beginning to look for an alternative (this is reasonable since Russians understand that Putin and his image won't last forever). The US will encourage a continuation of the 'anti-terrorist-operations' in the east which will flood the Russians with a certain amount of uncertainty regarding the newly (re)elected government.

Current oligarch are so afraid of any political and military actions carried out against their companies and their bank holdings that it's possible the won't intervene at all this time.

Did you know that Ukraine has tigers and space?

idiot, there are diseases spreading in there its fucking discussing.
Diseases among other factors like alcoholism leads to non combat losses. You know how many ?
> 112.international/conflict-in-eastern-ukraine/since-2014-number-of-non-combat-losses-of-ukraine-is-10-thousand-servicemen-22114.html

Ruskies are subhumans. Thats all i have to say. Stay strong ukrainebros!

Death to all the U*rainian subhuman filth

Attached: 00-job-dead-ukrainian-soldiers-krasny-partizan-01-06-06-15.jpg (1800x1040, 850K)

This is tragic.
They burn their demohraphic future for nothing. Should cut off the eastern territory safe for sporadic interventions to hinder russian build up and put the rest to infrastructure and agriculture in the western/central half of the country.
But they probably need to purge the oligarchs for that and that wont happen.
Somewhat hope for azow just pulling a coup and slaughter the upperclass but they are probably not capable to build some slavic fascist state with working institutions..

>ukrofascist
>subhuman
user pls put your mental inconsistencies to rest.

The situation in Ukraine hasn't changed in the last months, so there isn't anything new happening that would make it's way to the news. War never changes and Russkies, which are the #1 reason for the ongoing war in Ukraine will never change. We Finns have seen it by ourselves, and it's a good thing that the western leaders have realized how corrupt and criminal the Russian government is. Putin will rule the nation 'til his death and after that (presumably) some other his party member will take place. Ylös veljet valkoiset, alas ryssät punaiset! Ei auta vihamiestä armahtaa!

I don't think you understand, conflict will resume sometime soon, but those mistakes we saw during the initial 2014-2015 skirmishes have a chance of being repeated. Sure the stakes now stand at a 100'000 man strong Ukrainian front going up against roughly 30'000 volunteers on the Donetsk side, but as soon as the Ukrainian army reports misconduct on the side of their generals (abandoning wartime duties on the field, leaving active engagements, mistreating personnel) and goes to Kiev to protest it, Poroshenko won't repeat Yanukovich's mistake, he will commence a sweep of Kiev and the protests will be extinguished immediately. Azov, Dnepr- whatever don't have a chance of standing up against Poroshenko.

>destroy a armata tank in ukraine on liveleak
>full of comments: it's not russian it's ukraine facist!!!

There's always butthurt pole in any thread related to ukraine, fucking slav leaf

How can I rescue a qt from Ukrain and make her my wife?

I have also considered Croatia. But then not much is going on there except for maybe the Neo-Ustase (who are larpers just like most American NS groups) as well as the growing IS presence in Bosnia. Could lead to another Balkan War.

I hope you destroy the filthy russians and seperatist

Slowly decaying. People run away from there to poland, the rest eu, china and russia.
It's rotten, it's dead, desu.

What even are the factions in the civil war? Is it still the rebels from eastern ukraine fighting so they can join Russia? Doesn't Russia not want them? Are they fighting to establish an independent country or are they fighting to overthrow the ukranian government?

The ukranian civil war makes me very sad, it's right in Europe and there's so many cute ukranian girls, yet the media gives no attention to it. For me it's a reminder that things can go to hell any moment now, and that war isn't so far away from us.

And you're a Slav nigger.
Gave up Crimea without a single shot. Khokhols can only destroy their own country.

Attached: GDPperCapita.jpg (469x315, 38K)

Hello russian invader

Honestly, how much do you get paid by Moscow? Do you live on the Russian border? Do you smuggle cheese to your countrymen?

Attached: 1517370146557.jpg (377x330, 34K)

It's just a proxy war between the US and Russia. At the end of the day, Ukrainian and Russian boys are shooting each other while oligarchs like Putin and Poroshenko are rubbing their hands in glee.

I wonder if some cultural currents in the form of youthculture or popular movements could again change something. The current government looks like they run them into the ground over the longterm or do you think poroshenko is underrated?

Are you retarded? Maybe because there is an equal response?
Ukraine did mobilize a lot of people and try to make a big push and take it over, but got its shit pushed in.
>they mobilise everything
Then you have to completely change the format. You have to declare martial law. But you can't do it just on a whim. Right now there is an anti-terrorist operation, it's not a war or anything like that. So you have to declare war. Who are you going to war with? Russia? Yeah, good luck. Or DNR and LNR? Well, Ukraine doesn't want to recognize them as a separate entity.
>Russia whould not stop
Russia stopped Georgians when they tried to push into Ossetia.

Amen to that! Alt For Norge!

It is sad, really. Hohols are the last people I want to fight. I'd like to be friends with them.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

A нy пiшoв звiдcи

same people different language

So kick Vlad out of Kremlin and kill all those Caucasus leeches!

Go to Tasmania. The city of Launceston.

The people there, they're stupid. They've never met an american. They will accept you with open arms and once they discover you don't have "tolerance" in your heart, every night will be job offers and microwave dinners. The chance of getting kicked out is 0 because the state requires you pay for your own deportations.

It's over for both Russia and Ukraine, the next 5-10 years will see both countries balkanized and taken over by the chinks and burgers.

But I AM from Caucasus.

Attached: 4b851c2555c6cf30971cd272e4a2ec5f.jpg (430x298, 28K)

So create your own state and split the fuck out of Russia, pls

Got dammit, you have to have your Ichkeria state, you even posting out of rus flag

I actually wouldn't mind that.

Attached: 15072482576700.png (215x173, 53K)

>Have ukraine defeated the seperatist yet?
No. And they never will, because there military is filled with corrupted jewish-backed fuckboi nationalists who are all young dumb brainless druggie-fueled degenerate fuckbois with zero experience in combat or communication.

Attached: 1475383109877.jpg (604x604, 168K)

They cant. They will be blocked from doing any kind of trade with anyone, all the resources will stop flowing in and out, Kadyrov would murder every last Chechen before allowing that and he has too many loyalists, so it would be second chechen war all over again without the need for russians to send any of their troops, just arm and support Kadyrov's men.
If Kadyrov dies, sure, chechens are independent, but cant go out of Chechnia, cant get anything from around Chechnia, cant fly out of it, cant drive out, cant walk out.
That would lead to again, formation of terrorists, kidnappers, warlords, infighting and the toughest ones will be 'traitors' again, thus reabsorb the state into the federation, again.
Russia doesnt let go. The mountain is too important for them.

>Have ukraine defeated the seperatist yet?
I would ask the opposite question sooner

Sad but true. Besides, I kinda love Russia.

I dont see a problem then. Its just heartbreaking that the Kavkaz cant be settled, become an earning republic in the federation.
Best bet is to herd goats and sheep, its what your people have done since forever. But i dont think one can do as he pleases business wise in Chechnia

I bet they soon will find another state to bully, those separatists are done without support, and there's peacekeepers will be deployed soon.