My Aryan lads

My Aryan lads,

“On the spiritual platform, however, when one is elevated to the platform of Kṛṣṇa consciousness, whether one is a man, woman, śūdra or whatever, everyone is equal. Otherwise, Urvaśī, who was a woman herself and who knew the nature of women, said that a woman’s heart is like that of a sly fox. If a man cannot control his senses, he becomes a victim of such sly foxes. But if one can control the senses, there is no chance of his being victimized by sly, foxlike women. Cāṇakya Paṇḍita has also advised that if one has a wife like a sly fox, he must immediately give up his life at home and go to the forest.”

prabhupadabooks.com/

Attached: 9D166F72-1895-4880-A79D-21175E340C77.jpg (512x849, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33y2B8KBE5w&t=157s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oc5PIu8dI74
youtube.com/watch?v=UTl4f7x2UqI&t=33s
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 24:10&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=LTAensknZHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP. check this dude out.
He is the modern version of what you are talking about, no need to regress.

Tom Campbell: Virtual Reality and Consciousness

youtube.com/watch?v=33y2B8KBE5w&t=157s

Attached: tr p1.png (683x434, 527K)

Sure , I’ll check .

Here is my recommendation,

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oc5PIu8dI74

Sadaputa das or Richard Thompson was Prabhupada’s disciple. He was murdered by (((CIA))) or Jewish Bogus Gurus Shills within ISKCON

Attached: 2136A2D8-9FDA-4EE9-9DA2-5533DBC2E2E4.jpg (182x277, 21K)

Nice will check out. Even though at this point Campbell is my go to guru, simple and elegant.
Hare Krsna
You might enjoy this and this dudes channel as well.
Snordster
Hare Krsna
youtube.com/watch?v=UTl4f7x2UqI&t=33s

Good job. In very simple terms and within a minute he exactly explains what MAYA is !!!

1. YOU , the individual consciousness
2. THE PROGRAMMER , God or the Supreme consciousness
3. MAYA , the Virtual Reality

Mind is where your consciousness is !

Mind =/= Consciousness

In analogy of Object Oriented Programming OOP , the mind is a vessel or a container that holds your individual consciousness !

Do not make a mistake of Indetifying with that Container !

You are only the observer of thoughts , that the container produces !

You are not the creator of thoughts !

>saving humanity

>no mention of Christ

good luck with that

Attached: 3C002831-8FC0-46A4-8B9F-814EE19CD5B1.jpg (1096x2048, 838K)

CHRIST=KRISTOS=KRSTA=KRISHNA

Attached: B3420932-88CE-4257-AEFF-3033C097BBC9.jpg (1400x1000, 446K)

and?

also good luck........

I’m doing my duty to enlighten you my son .

you might be onto something if there was some convergance of etymologies but:
krishna goes back to "black"
and Christ goes to "anoint"

wonderful!

but without any substantiation

I feel compelled to make another meme.

FYI, Sanskrit word KRISHNA means the All Attractive One

Because the color of God’s Eternal Absolute Body is the color of a Monsoon cloud, or Deep blue , or Deep Purple, the word KRISHNA sometimes is translated as black.

All you need to know KRISHNA is not nigger black !

not purple
not cloud
Blue.
want proof?
Well did you know the 2 tablets know as the 10 commandments were 2 half cubes of solid perfect sapphire?

About all I know of the Vedas is the concept of Maya yet I knew Campbell would resonate with you. I would bet they are saying exactly the same thing just different language metaphors.

>no mention of Christ
so does this need to be another muh dick contest between dudes that pretty much say exactly the same shit?

not only that
they were cut directly from the throne of God
yes, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

read this short transcript, works out to about 5 minutes in video, where what Ive just said it proven direct from scripture alone.

www.bibleexplorations.com/The_Blue_Stone.pdf

its one of the most amazing theological facts ive ever learned

i just cant believe you mentioned deep blue....

for instance, start with this; exodus 24:10
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 24:10&version=KJV

its also why Israels flag is blue, among many other through-the-ages indicators

>so does this need to be another muh dick contest between dudes that pretty much say exactly the same shit?

certainly not
dont worry about that with me

I mean I cannot preclude the possibility Christ revealed Himself to different people at different times in different ways

but for a connection that far removed from scripture, i would need VERY solid evidence

cool due, if you like Christ I think you would really dig what Campbell says, at some point all great teachers say basally the same thing.

What I find interesting about Campbell is since he was a scientist before he was a "spiritualist" and he is trying to use recent discovers in quantum physics as well as his own experiments to prove that reality is a "simulation" and there is a "design" behind it all.

Here is Campbells take on
>saving humanity
only two minutes,

Tom Campbell: How to Change the World
youtube.com/watch?v=LTAensknZHA

i thought Christ was related to the Greek word for "gold", or "golden"?

I recommend for you to check this book as well ,

Pic related

Satyaraja dad or Steven Rosen is a disciple of Prabhupada. He is a kike , and still alive .

I’ll definitely take a look at your links.

Also, Old Testament is pretty true about a nature of God.

For example , Krishna or God is the biggest badass motherfckr who ever walked this earth.
He killed slaughtered maimed plundered and raped like no other Incarnation of God ever did !

Attached: 8B0A60DF-6962-4865-BD52-C36C274248A5.jpg (2560x1920, 230K)

i bet Campbell plays Alliance.

My understanding is that word KRISHNA means the all attractive one , and KRISTOS means the anointed one .

The All Attractive One deserves to be The Anointed One .

In this sense I don’t see a major difference between KRISHNA and KRISTOS !

Attached: 97808372-4F0F-4DA8-9E90-58029A564EE4.jpg (2422x3238, 1.43M)

Interesting info !

I believe that Throne of GOD is just a plain sapphire , and when GOD sits on it , it turns into a blue sapphire. How about that ?

Just watched it. Very well spoken and very close to the truth.

The problem is without Krishna Consciousness people will still hover in Kike Consciousness !

The dictator has to be KRISHNA Conscious, like Adolf Hitler, then naturally the whole state, the whole country, the whole world, will become KRISHNA Conscious and full of Love for Everyone !