Vice

Does anyone remember when vice wasn't a steaming pile of shit?

It is now a company worth almost 6 billion with shared ownership with 21 century fox, Disney and the Herst corporation amongst others.

They do not represent youth culture or an independent voice, or are any other shit like that.

They are part of msm and they are terrified of anything that doesn't go along with the mainstream narrative

vice.com/en_uk/article/wj45zy/meet-the-snowflakes-who-are-the-new-face-of-race-hate

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-170858~2.png (1080x1360, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.today/zg55f
youtube.com/watch?v=UnsVKbqx29Q
d2r4pw5uddxm3r.cloudfront.net/content/uploads/imported/uploads/2012/11/v9n1_coverb_0.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
vice.com/en_us/article/ppzevg/hey-v12n5
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Does anyone remember when vice wasn't a steaming pile of shit?
No.

Does anyone remember when Brits weren't a irrelevant cunts?

>thread directed at Vice
>finngay instanty gets triggered

Go suck some more russian cock

Any article that follows the title format, "Meet the X" should be ignored.

but that's not wrong. you guys are huge snowflakes.

>clickbait title
>failing lefty rag
>advertising on /pol

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Not clicking that shit

No.

Attached: 1490072235475.jpg (712x400, 123K)

Wtf is with leftists and autistically spamming snowflake as their new buzzword now?

(((identity politics)))

Don't give them views.

Sage.

They're all about destroying language. "Bigot" used to describe them fairly well, now they've made it mean everyone except themselves.

there was a few months there in the beginning

though they say that memory is the first thing to go, so

It's funny because Sami says it

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-173340~2.png (662x1165, 613K)

I don't think bigot was ever used to target the left

The headline is 100% correct. I don't like vice but this seems to have hit close to home for a lot of the babies here

Obligated post. Vice was always a steaming pile of shit. Ignore them so they go away, and stop linking to them.

Attached: 1520873304697.jpg (1790x490, 98K)

One side wants legalized censorship and the other is being legally censored.

0/10

I should put on a Sami costume, they get extremely butthurt and shout racism.

No it’s not because it’s using the term snowflake wrong

Both sides advocate for censoring the other.

Only one has actual power

archive.today/zg55f

Attached: 9E29088F-09E5-4478-B319-F7FF6E1C03FB.jpg (800x800, 98K)

That's true I guess

if anybody planning on mass shooting, poopholes like vice & tyt are highly recommended
youtube.com/watch?v=UnsVKbqx29Q

How so? Msm seem to be fairly consistent with the narrative it supports. It seems only one side are being de-platformed and having free speech curtailed, and hate speech seems to only apply in one direction.
In fact the strongest argument by anybody on the right at the moment seems to be about free speech.

What do think anyone on the right is advocating to censor?
Mostly they seem to be arguing for the complete opposite

>censoring bad things equal censoring good things

this "centrism" rots your brain cells. youre hallucinating that everything is the same

>There are only two sides
> If you think censorship sucks you're in the middle of these
The mentality of a 9 year old

>snowflakes
What do they mean by this?

>we are much the same
>you and I
Thought these queers loved pop culture.

That's one of the most villainous lines ever...

Attached: 1520199153278m.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

>associating race hate with social justice
lol thanks vice
keep it up retards

Attached: 1517919968530.gif (300x186, 445K)

fpbp

Yep, i do remember.

They keep trying, but it's extremely ineffective. They're too stupid to come up with their own names, and they're still so hopelessly triggered when you call them a snowflake. They're desperate to make this name directed at them go away. It ain't working.

You know what's sad here? I'm reading the headline and I have no fucking clue what they're talking about. To me this seems like it should be a slam on the left, but I'm pretty sure if I were to click into that I'd get lefty drivel garbage where they trash everybody as Nazis or something, because it's Vice.

Vice used to be nearly Sup Forums tier humor, with articles saying sand niggers. It was started by Canadians, so it wasn't Jewed when it moved to NYC. It was sorta like Rockstar Games being a UK coked out projection of the US. But then Ari Emanuel, brother to final boss jew Rahm Emanuel, joined the board with Tom Freston, another kike from ex-Viacom. Now the entire magazine is filled with rich Jewish girls who are degenerate but write clicibait to destroy white America and brainwash Gen Z.

Kikes do this. They did the same thing to Disney. The NYT used to hate vice and say it defended white supremacism. It was a ignore you / criticize you / smear you / try to destroy you / acquire you / weaponize you process, and sad af to see. It'd be like Infowars turning into kike infested CNN

nope

It's just like when leftist call other people triggered and babies who want their safe space, it's so mindnumbingly wrong that you're unsure if it's even a point to respond to them.
I'll argue with a leftard any day of the week, I don't want to silence their voice, I just want to be able to spread my own one.
Until the day of the rope, ofc.

>muh horseshoe

Attached: sargon without beard.jpg (786x480, 24K)

muh horseshow is correct because extremists want to solve everything with drastic measures

Here's what Vice used to be like, an anti-sandnigger cover that is hilarious
d2r4pw5uddxm3r.cloudfront.net/content/uploads/imported/uploads/2012/11/v9n1_coverb_0.jpg

They had another that was a huge pair of blonde white tits, a cross necklace called "West is the Best" issue ripping every country including Israel

>extremists are extreme
solid insight

women are the ones behind most of this. they are easy prey for the social scientists. remember, it is the duty of every man to reign in his woman, not hate her. Remember to use an open hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Can you tell us. I seem to remember that it wasn't always the way it is now. That it was more honest, irreverent, that it didn't seem to have a subversive undercurrent to it. Or maybe I'm wrong and it was always shit

So they're going from SJW's are awesome and Nazis are everywhere to SJW's are pussy snowflakes but so are the Nazi's lets all laugh at them together famalam?

I like where this timeline is heading.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f[1].jpg (800x680, 80K)

it was the first term. before they hijacked it, it just meant bigot(could easily apply to anyone). Now it carries a racist connotation and can get you fired from your job if you're white.

stopped reading ages ago they are trash
not enough news and too much opinion
they went the Huffpost route of being openly biased and hence are garbage

I mean they are basically making SJWs and Identitarians the equivalent. This might seem like a "lol kill shot dumb racists" but they basically admit that Identiarians are just run of the mill activists and should be treated as such

Here kid. Prepared to be amazed.
vice.com/en_us/article/ppzevg/hey-v12n5

Intellectual Property cadavers that have been re-animated to spew leftist propaganda:
Vice
Cracked
Newsweek
Vanity Fair?
GQ
Teen Glamour

They're ideologically dead and can't defend their positions so they steal our language and try to use it against us, when it doesn't even make sense when they do it.

>hello fellow kids, look at this racist Nazi who doesn't want to be genocided! What a snowflake cuck! Hashtag Soyboy!

Holy shit!
Jim Goad on (((vice))) Archive this gem!

I do. As soon as they were swallowed by HBO, I stopped paying attention. Sad.

I 'member, they had pretty cool documentaries. But yeah they went from a slightly left leaning to full leftist and they're unbearable nowadays.

I thought that was the meme? Identitarians acknowledge they're SJW's...just for whites?

>lefty gets "misgendered"
>throws a massive shitfit with media defending them. Lots of bitch tears and pearl clutching

That's an actual snowflake.

>rightwinger is jailed because they might say something offensive
>rightwingers air their legitimate concerns about this basic human rights violation.

Lefty media smugly smears them as "snowflakes" who defend "nazis."

Attached: IMG_0394.jpg (680x320, 78K)

This comic is frighteningly accurate .

Attached: 1516250369185.jpg (750x588, 64K)

I think only gay men actually read GQ

Its Vice. They dont really research these things.

More like they are using the Alinskyite tactic of forcing your enemy to play by their own rules.

I tried. Vice is blocking archives.

>archive.today/zg55f
i remember when pol was good, back then people would rail against OP for posting clickbait, then we had the based Nord, RIP, but at least I am still here, and I will give you a (you) and a thanks, for archiving.

there are still a few of us that made pol great, make pol great again.

Oh Romania my best neighbor you have no idea how much i love you

Yes. CNN even tried to say to cuckoldry is "beneficial" for obvious reasons.

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

I used to get it in the mail for free, garbage-tier, glorified shopping catalog. Not all that much different from women's "magazines".

It feels like we're winning the culture war, every time a leftist says "soyboy", "cuck", "snowflake" etc. I can only feel embarrassed for them

There is nothing wrong with killing communists.

I get into this argument with leftys all the time. They keep using words they don't even understand.

The left can't meme.

>vice
>how will we ever recover

Attached: 1418472615862.jpg (294x296, 17K)

Because it genuinely got under their skin when the right was using it against them. So now left retaliates with the tactic of "NO U!"

Attached: 1519682801637.jpg (800x670, 94K)

And that's a good thing

It's a good thing that it's a massive pile of shit.

What a waste of money by those big companies.

Also their revenue is down massively this year and shows no signs of recovery, and they're facing a bunch of lawsuits for discrimination and sexual harassment.

Ha.
Ha.
Ha.

Wait 5-10 years and they'll go the way of Newsweek.

and that discredits my point how?

>6 billion

Is this just bubble madness or do they have some actual 100+ Million revenue?

thanks, bud

do you really need reassurance that vice isn't shite?

It's not a meme, Vice used to be good.
They would have journalists go into third world countries and document all sorts of crazy shit that happens there.

The $6B figure was hedging for their Viceland TV channel to become the next MTV, instead it was just entirely killed in Canada and the ratings are flatlining in US. They even have shills promoting shows on Sup Forums lol.

Vice is only valuable in the way Twitter is, to brainwash Gen Z into voting for progressive Jewish agendas under the guide of edgy rebellion.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

no. its been a steaming pile of shit since the very start

Archive that shit mr cuck journalist looking for clicks
I hope you die tonight

Its nigger tier since the hostile takeover from Gavin

THIS
ISN'T
WHAT
SNOWFLAKE
MEANS

What happened to that guy that did all the coverage in the Ukraine conflict?

Archive link?
Don't want to give vice views

They try to paint their enemies with their own lies.

I like when the other side tries to steal a word and turn it back on us.
It's so awkward and out of place to the point it's laughable.
And the best part of it is they're in a way calling SJW race hate snowflakes.

Why are you so angry? Vice hate you, they're not your friend you dumb fuck. You're white (I wish you weren't with that attitude), do you think there's a place for you in their mind?

They tried the same with pepe with humorous results especially the hilldawg memes.

Attached: Karl Marx.jpg (499x499, 71K)

>Vice was always shit
Wrong. It used to be Sup Forums the magazine. There was an article challenging Lenny Kravitz to a fight for being a whiny black Jew. They used to have nigger jokes in every issue.

>edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

Jesus fucking Christ here's the abstract for the paper they cite as "proof" cuckholding benefits couples:

>Cuckolding (also known as troilism) is a sexual interest in which one obtains sexual arousal from the experience of a romantic partner engaging in sexual activity with someone else. The present study investigated fantasies about and experiences with cuckolding in a large and diverse sample of predominately gay-identified men (N = 580). Compared to previous research focusing on heterosexual men’s cuckolding fantasies, our results indicate that gay men’s cuckolding fantasies share many common elements; however, they differ in some important ways. Most notably, interracial and BDSM themes do not appear to be as common in gay men’s cuckolding fantasies as they are among heterosexual men. Our findings also indicate that frequent fantasies about cuckolding are linked to several overlapping sexual interests (e.g., voyeurism, group sex) and, further, the content of these fantasies is associated with a number of individual differences (e.g., agreeableness, sensation seeking, sociosexuality). Finally, this study also suggests that gay men who act on their cuckolding fantasies tend to report positive experiences; however, the likelihood of reporting positive outcomes appears to depend upon one’s personality and attachment style.

Attached: goebbels is not impressed.jpg (437x436, 42K)

Here’s why

No it was always CIA garbage you moron.

They are going through a peak delusion that some how Whites are going to become less Pro White when they are an obvious and hated minority. Whites are going to become way more racist and the level of damage is going to fly off the charts. That is why the government is desperate to disarm white men. It is also why they work so hard to deny a platform any white male who wants to point out how much it will suck when whites are a minority.

Lay any complaints you have at the feet of the Jewish Masters. They are the archeticts of our destruction by Mass Immigration. They hold the power.

I'm waiting on the day when some rail-thin faggot in skinny jeans and a community hoodie calls someone else a soyboy.

Its supposed to mean "special snowflake", as in, "unique" and fragile. Like with their 100 genders, "look at me I'm so different I'm not like the other girls" attitude, tattoos, degeneracy, sexual deviancy etc. They need special unique attention, pronouns, bathrooms, colored hair, the list goes on. The left can't meme, they just copy and regurgitate. The "special snowflake" perojative directed toward sane people makes no sense, it doesn't apply to traditionalists, desire for homogeneous ethnic communities, right wingers, who adhere to cookie cutter tradition more than "look at me I'm so unique and different." Retarded leftists don't even understand why they are called Snowflake.

Attached: 1515146428395.jpg (236x232, 11K)

Rolling Stone

I remember. Vice was actually funny, pretty much hipster shit only, and had almost zero agenda, they'd just report on shit for lulz. Vice started as a magazine in NY, it was a highlight to see it the times I would be in NY in like 2005 or so. They did a segment called "do' and don'ts" for fashion, and you could never tell if they were being serious or not, and they clearly did not give a fuck. this is the era when Gavin mcginnes was part of it. As they grew larger and larger it was their undoing. Too much money and people got involved, Gavin got bought out because he was too right leaning, and SJW bullshit has just infested and taken over after they got corporate money. it's a brand that will be just barely a shell of it's former glory within a year or two

Attached: 1484589908090.jpg (481x499, 62K)