The False nontheistic religion known as Atheism was born from the false light of the lion and the venomous lies of the...

The False nontheistic religion known as Atheism was born from the false light of the lion and the venomous lies of the serpent. These two old world religions bred together forming a new religion which is a lack of and disbelief in the truth. Today this religion is shown for what it is a false teaching of the world.
We can reverse engineer nature proving nature is engineered.

The fact we can reverse engineer volcanic rock, which makes up 70% Earth's crust, proves a Creator, because without volcanic rock the Earth wouldn't be able to sustain higher evolved life forms.

If you want to prove me wrong then show evidence for no design.

No design: a material that exist without a process.

Three things to look for when looking for no design:

1. Any process can be used to get a particular end.

2. The same process used produces different results or doesn't have the same end result each time.

3. A change in the process doesn't change the final product.

The claim that what I was just observing the natural process of nature is a illogical claim, because it goes against all three laws of logic.

If you believe a man can design something and find those same actions taken to design in nature but believe it isn’t design then you have violated all three laws of logic. By saying design isn’t design in nature only when man does it violates the law of identity. Design is design. The actions performed is what is classified design. By saying man can design and manmade design can be observed but these same actions found in nature isn’t design is in violation of the second law. The law of noncontradiction.

Attached: PhotoText.jpg (394x677, 117K)

There is either design or no design. You cannot have both. They are contradictions to each other. The fact is we can reverse engineer nature proving nature is engineered. To say man can design but when design is found in nature it isn’t design is a contradiction. Finally since design is design and design is a contradiction to no design you have no middle ground meaning the actions taken to design cannot be applied to both design and no design. This is what atheist try to do with their counter argument. They only prove themselves charlatans. It is time we destroy their false god of nothingness.

>2018
>Believing in Marvel superheroes
Unistall life.

You believe in false conclusions made from a illogical reactionary movement against a false religion.

Now prove me wrong.

Christianity is the synthesis of religions. It is the combined truths of all past religions, Polytheistic religions being the thesis and other monotheistic religions being the Antithesis. It is the holy text that has United Europe against its real enemies (Semites) and that has given hope to Europeans in the darkest of times and still does today. It is the religion that says to not wage war against others but to resist attacks against you or the faith. It is what has always pushed Whites to improve themselves and strive for something greater than themselves. Societies rejecting it have always collapsed or embraced degeneracy. It is simply the best (and true) religion.

Attached: holy boxxy.jpg (899x1156, 1.25M)

You make this about Christianity even though this thread is exposing the false religion atheism?

Don't worry soon Christianity will be exposed. You see dead lion in the pic? Who do you think that represents?

Nice way to avoid my argument mate. But please do expose Christianity I'd love to see your "argument". But then again you worship Marvel superheroes so you mustn't be too smart.

I will show everyone the truth. Right now your actions show how you support atheism because you need atheism to prevent people from learning the truth. By having a bs debate with atheist you prevent people asking the question who or what is the Creator. That is why you are attacking someone who is attacking your so-called enemy. You need the fake debates to stop people from breaking free of your false religion. How come Moses has the exact same origin as Sargon of Akkad and Sargon predates Moses?

Attached: IMG_20171202_224253.jpg (614x778, 130K)

Just because I dislike Atheism and so do you doesn't mean I have to agree with you or enable your delusions. If you truly believed in Marvel superheroes you'd debate me instead of dodging my argument. But no you don't, further proving you're just a retarded LARPer.

who is "the Her" in your "all false ideologies will be committed to the flame by Her word"?

The fact you chose to not attack atheism and bring up other points to disprove atheism shows where your head is at. What is it that your books says? Out of the abundance of the mouth the heart speaks. You need atheism we Fryans do not.

In due time

I litteraly said that societies rejecting Christianity always end up collapsing or embracing degeneracy. That includes Atheist societies buddy.

The reason why societies reject Christianity because it is false and it is a slave religion for those semites.

Attached: DVPvjLiU8AA_n72.jpg (960x954, 78K)

No, they reject it because it has a moral code and rejects degeneracy.

Attached: soviet-tanks-colorized-1941-circa_o_7186532.jpg (1080x1582, 1022K)

Christnigger detected. Fuck you, wannabe Jew.

Attached: 63C23489-8865-4088-8B11-B24F06FF040F.jpg (389x231, 41K)

Adam didn't even live. That simple fact proves Christianity is false. How can Jesus die for our sins if we never inherited them?

Attached: IMG_20180205_213859.jpg (595x960, 130K)

Litteraly false. We were born with the original sin due to Eve. Eve represents all women. And it's true, women are responsible for the original sin like most, if not all others.

If that was true then why is it the first mentioning of Adam is not with Eve but with Tiamat and it refers to the black race?

This is what it means to be a son of Adam

"the Babylonians recognized two principal races: the Adamu, or dark race, and the Sarku, or light race, probably in the same manner that two races are mentioned in Genesis, the sons of Adam and the sons of God."

www.sacred-texts.com/ane/caog/caog08.htm

The first mention of Adam is when God created him, and the original black person In the Bible is Ham, the only Tiamat I know is the Goddess of the ocean in Babylonian mythology, nothing to do with the Bible.

Atheism is simply not biologically viable; any nation that embraces this degenerate religion of nihilism and libertinism will cease to be a nation within 100 years.

Natural selection makes no exceptions.

Attached: 24562555342634534534532453453.jpg (1399x1013, 301K)

In the Bible blackness is litteraly a fucking curse you fucking idiot.

Attached: das right.png (680x295, 70K)

The words that those come from predate the Bible. The fact that the Bible is just a rewriting of Babylonian cuneiform proves the falsity of the Bible. The writings show Adam didn't mean the first man. So when you say blackness is a sin in your degenerate book means nothing because you didn't address the evidence. All non blacks didn't come from Adam according to this.

Attached: IMG_20180224_005948.jpg (845x403, 93K)

That's the whole point you fucking autistic twat. The Bible is THE GODDAMN SYNTHESIS of earlier religions. It combines the true aspects of the earlier religions whilst keeping out the falsehoods. It's called Hegelian dialects, look it up. Just because the Babylonians thought something doesn't mean the Bible says the same thing, honestly we're reaching levels of Autism previously thought impossible.

Adam not existing proves your book is based on lies and no truth can be found in it. Without Adam there is no original sin. Eve comes from the word "Eva" which means the natural ability for man to know good and bad.

Eve was written in the Bible creation story to subvert people to believe that we are not suppose to have the ability to determine what is good and bad. How do we know this because Eva was a teaching of our ancestors and the first creation story with Adam in it doesn't have Eve in it. How is the bible full of truth if everything is a subversion of history and truth in it?

>What. Are. Hegelian. Dialects.