Black Lagoon

Which Braku Ragoon would you take home?

Other urls found in this thread:

lhscans.com/read-black-lagoon-raw-chapter-93.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to be Revy.

Sawyer. Why would I pick anyone else?

I want to be Balalaika's personal slave preferably of the sex variety.

Aren't they all sluts or rape victims?

I don't know anything about this but Jane and Sawyer do it for me

I want the chink to laugh at me for not being able to hold my liquor.

I need more images of her scars for drawfagging.

Eda.

Maki, anyone else with me?

Sawyer.

Balalaika, ironically, is probably the least likely to randomly kill you.

Do you guys think the current arc will be the last one?

The Jap chick

Sawyer, I think she's super cute, sexy, and I can relate to her.

If it isn't then I doubt Rei will finish it before dying.

Probably Shenhua

Which is the one with the hairiest pussy? I want that one

Probably Q.

Eugh.

Balalaika

Is she one of those women that have blonde hair but dark brown bush down there? Cause that's hot af

Natural blonde

Eda

the fact that she cleans is certainly a plus.

Not all natural blondes are the same color down there. It's a different kind of hair entirely.

It's great, really.

I really want to cook together with her, hold her from behind and kiss the back of her ear.

>cooking with a blind girl
You're just asking for trouble man

Sawyer's blind? Since when?

Since always dude, that's why she has that wand thing?

Maki is only one girl on there that isn't batshit insane and I know better than to stick my dick in crazy.

>wand thing
It's an electrolarynx, not a cane

Please be trolling.

Yeah so she can see

She's mute, not blind.

I want to fuck Eda on the Church's altar.

I wanna smoke cigars with the ruski. As in, dip the head of the cigar in her pussy, and then smoke it.

C through K at the same time is the only option.

I want to fuck her so hard and long she can't stand, then bring her breakfast in bed the morning after.

Chinglish would be an E properly sized

Revy a best

my nigga

I'm torn between the Kapitan and the ex-FARCnut.

Which one?

>kiss the back of her ear

Yeah, good luck with that.

Works every time.

What does?

She knows.

Who does?

>Caroline got killed

I STILL MAD!

Revy.
Hope not.
I expected BL to end with Rock ''exposing Roanapur to the light'' or whatever metaphor Chang used in the OVAs and afterwards Rock and Revy elope to south america like Fabiola sugested.

I want to cuddle Balalaika but I would vigorously fuck chinglish

Why South America?

Because Fabiola is there?

Fabiola, in OVA episode 4, says to Revy that if Rock really is like how she thinks then they should escape to south america and sell food or something around those lines.

Sawyer is best girl. (Best Pussy)

All she needs is a hug.

Yeah, why South America?

Gretel

Why is Sofiya such a great MILF?

Because apparently we are supposed to be best place to lay low and stay a new life, despite the fact that nowadays, all criminals just run to US and just claim political asylum before their people can get to them.

She just is.

They all have some troublesome baggage, but i'd probably go for either Revy or Roberta. They are loyal to a fault.

>Revy
>big breasts

>Balalaika
>bigger breasts
>taller

Hard choice

E

If anybody cares the raws for the new chapter came out already. Looks like they will finally break Revy out of the police station next chapter. This shit sure is dragging. I wonder if Hiroe is going to end it after this arc? I don't think he gives a shit about Black Lagoon anymore.

lhscans.com/read-black-lagoon-raw-chapter-93.html

>I need more images of her scars for drawfagging.
I think this one is canon.

amen

Shenhua is absolutely the best. Not crazy or psychotic, not impuslively violent, can relax and smoke a blunt and shoot the shit, caring and responsible. And hot as hell.

>Shenhua is absolutely the best. Not crazy or psychotic, not impuslively violent, can relax and smoke a blunt and shoot the shit, caring and responsible. And hot as hell.
And if the novels are canon, she is actually must more deadly than she was shown to be in the manga/anime. She is wearing high heels intentionally to nerf herself so she actually had to make an effort. She is far more deadly than anyone thinks, it's just that she never had a chance to take her shoes off when she DOES meet her match. Basically she doesn't take her fights seriously.

There are novels? Who wrote them?

None other than Urobuchi. Hiroe did the art himself though. The novel is where pic related comes from.

>None other than Urobuchi

Yeah, to be honest it wasn't that good. The best thing to come out of it was that official illustration of Revy.

>Yeah, to be honest it wasn't that good. The best thing to come out of it was that official illustration of Revy.
I find the idea of the "ninja" to be extremely cool.

>ctrl+f: Sawyer
>6 results
Nice to see people having some good taste.

>Nice to see people having some good taste.
I wouldn't want to take Sawyer home, I would want her to take me to her home instead. They must have some fun orgies there, and Rotten is a good bro.

Do you know if her legs are scarred up too? I'm not seeing anything that says they do.

>Do you know if her legs are scarred up too? I'm not seeing anything that says they do.
Assuming the manga isn't just the author being lazy, it seems she doesn't have any scaring below her skirt line.

Alright thanks, I might have to adlib the positioning a bit but I got a half-decent idea. I'll post it probably sometime next week in a BL thread

Grope Caroline's ass

Grope Balalaikas scars

Kiss Sawyer's scars.

Cum in mama bear's scars.

Black Lagoon isn't really a titty kind of series. I mean it has lots of guns, drugs and crime, but tits aren't a big focus of the series.

>tripfag
what were you saying again

Kill yourself.

I want to suck on dem toes

Revy. Her facial expressions when she's excited are adorable and she has sexy thighs/hips. Her tits are decent too.

Revy's titties are more than decent.

The Latinas are probably the only ones that won't try to kill you or screw you over.

Jane or Fabiola.

Shenhua or Revy

What games do you think she'd like?

Hack and slash

Hiroe that stupid chink nigger has long since stopped caring about brack ragoon in any way other than being his money maker

>not picking Greenback Jane

I want Shenhua and Revy to giggle at my inadequate penis size.