What does this mean?

What does this mean?

Attached: stoptalking.jpg (590x251, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/03/09/us/florida-governor-gun-limits.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's NY billionaire that convinced millions of people that he's pro second amendment.

It means prepare your asshole, because the fucktrain is full steam.

Attached: eca.png (600x331, 422K)

It means Trump is a massive faggot.

Attached: f95d820c-a38c-4087-989a-741345008de1.gif (468x237, 1.52M)

it means we are being harassed by leftypol and false flagged from real Sup Forums

>What does this mean?
it means your thread is Sup Forums and will 404 soon

>up to the states
You better get your ass up and vote republican in the mid terms :^)

Teachers with carry licenses already could conceal-carry in schools, subject to state law. In the state of Utah, for example, if you have a concealed-carry license, you can carry in schools today.

Many schools already have armed guards, or at least a "resource officer." Unless there will be federal funding assistance in some sort of new legislation, what's the point of mentioning it?

Bumpfire stocks are still the same story as they were last October. It will take an act of Congress to make them illegal, which seems unlikely if they want to be re-elected in November. The ATF already determined that these stocks do not create machine guns, so any executive action by Trump won't accomplish banning them. Most likely, Trump will propose a bill with Pelosi/Feinswine/Ryan/Schumer, and the Republicans in the House will kill it. So, this is bad politicking, since it damages the Republicans in the coming midterm elections by putting them in a no-win situation and making them appear as the bad guys.

Legislation to mandate additional background check reporting was supposed to be a concession for national CCW reciprocity, so Trump giving this away for free (if that's the plan) is a major betrayal.

Changing the federal age limit to buy an "assault weapon" would require another assault weapons bill, which is DOA. States already legislate the age to buy a gun, and some already do have a different age for AR-15's. So no change here.

And once again, the Hearing Protection Act is nowhere to be seen.

"Things are moving rapidly on this, but not much political support (to put it mildly.)" Huh?

Probably referring to this.
nytimes.com/2018/03/09/us/florida-governor-gun-limits.html

>mfw already 21 with all the weapons I want.

Attached: 1515626652353.gif (598x637, 3.52M)

He is acting like a idiot again, just like how he tried to defend the Dreamers.
He is probably going to flip flop when he pisses off his base for the hundreth time.

He means that those provisions could reduce the number of mass shootings, thus weakening the argument for an AWB

Like in Florida?

It means he'll be a one-term president.

That middle-class Americans are political masochists and vote counter to their interests.

Attached: 5a1ff7bd332de6deec8e68c0626a552bf7506be45283682effc82f63f05cff8d.jpg (1080x1350, 96K)

I'd like to see some states lower the age limit just to spite the Feds (even if technically invalid because of "muh feds").

it either means, we are going to loose bump stocks, or we are going to keep them. everything else is clear.

didn't you boys have a civil over state rights?

I know this is /k/, but please try to contain your gayness a little better next time.

Attached: 1496193320010.jpg (498x214, 22K)

Sure did, we're about due for a part two as well.

kys manchild

Attached: 1514338714108.png (544x609, 126K)

So a fake Republican (he was a life long Democrat) who says literally anything he thinks people want to hear (because he has no actual convictions of his own) will bend and sway with the wind if it makes him feel like he is the big man compromise deal maker. I cant believe my beloved party fell this billionaire socialite. He will now betray the Constitution and compromise the Republic. Great job morons. The Republican party is literally committing suicide. Hope your gay little red hats help you sleep at night knowing you elected a Democrat.

>So a fake Republican (he was a life long Democrat)
trump has some of the most wishy washy political views on earth

Remember how Obama said he wasn't going after people's guns all the way up until his re-election, and then about 30 days after the election was over, he went after the guns? Trump is doing the opposite, at least in preparation for the 2018 midterm elections. He's trying to send signals that he's open to some gun control, so please don't vote Democrat. Almost all of the gun control he's talking about is going to die in Congress or be a non-starter at the federal level anyway (See where I explained why).

Trump is trying to, as the Brits say, "have his cake and eat it too," which basically means he's trying to retain political capital (with centrists/moderates/independents) and use it up simultaneously (with his base and other registered Republicans who voted for him eventually). It's an unfair thing to do to his base, but politically safe for Trump, since his base has no choice but to vote for further and further right-leaning Republicans for Congress and would never allow a Democrat to win in 2020.

See

Just fucking stop trying to make this into some ingenious political move. He's sucking democrat cock and going against all his promises to his voters, plain and simple. I don't care if he won't get through congress, him even saying it is a massive betrayal. It either means he's a liar (to his voters about his 2a stance) or a liar to the people (that he's going to push for gun control).

>muh 4d chess
That's at best and he's still pretty much convinced that slidefire stocks are machine gun parts and it would take having him shoot using one to convince him otherwise. Hell, that might not even do it, I've never tired it, I don't know what it feels like.

But when it comes to that, if you rarely thought about machines and how they function and didn't shoot much, and you saw a video of someone shooting with one, it would certainly look to you like it was a machine gun part.

The way Trump is playing gun control right now is the perfect way to play it in New York, and would be political genius if he was a pro-gun Governor of New York.

Someone please tell him that this shit doesn’t fly outside his home state and that he needs to shut his fucking mouth before he blows the midterms for his party.

s-sauce?

Attached: 1520304166582.png (381x630, 315K)

Super intelligent contribution to the conversation, user. You sure showed me who the real brainlet is here!

>I don't care if he won't get through congress, him even saying it is a massive betrayal.
Did you vote for Trump because you care about the things he says, or the things he does? Simple question, just answer it directly, "yes" or "no," without going on a tangent or insulting me.

Do you disagree with me that bumpfire stock legislation is DOA in Congress or that it can't be pushed through with executive action?

I agree with this. I just don't think it's really going to have a negative effect on Republican turnout or voting. Would you vote for a Democrat Representative or Senator in November in protest of what Trump is saying?

This. I was hoodwinked. Should have backed Ted Cruz

>national CCW reciprocity, so Trump giving this away for free (if that's the plan) is a major betrayal.

That cock sucking son of bitch straight up told that republican senator that "no, we are not adding concealed carry to the bill".
Fuck this motherfucker. I am not voting for him again. I have a constitutional right and God given right to protect myself. Even he aknowledges that we have a drug control problem. Meaning your ass can be robbed at any time by a drug dealer.
Twice as much if living in California where the governer is letting out drug dealers

Let me refraise that. I 100% support Republicans. Just not Trump anymore. Hes too unstable on issues. He waffles back and forth. Thia is dangerous for our gun rights. Fuck him

"When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promised perpetual peace.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.

But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,

And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know."

Another thread condemned to deletion.

FUCKA THE MODS! WOOP WOOP! FUCKA THE MODS!

>threads about gun laws don't belong in the gun board
Mods are kikes. But welcome, refugees. You'll never leave.

>Do you disagree with me that bumpfire stock legislation is DOA in Congress or that it can't be pushed through with executive action?
The ATF can remove bump stocks without either of them. Same as they did to remove the oil-can suppressors. It's a non-issue.